The Walking Dead: Series 4 Minis!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
poppetmaster

Re: The Walking Dead: Series 4 Minis!

Postby poppetmaster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:51 pm

moresynthplease wrote:I picked the top front two from a fresh case at GameStop and got 1/24 Daryl and masked Morgan 1/36. Has anyone found the flaming walker in a non-HT case?

Just picked these two up from Target today. Constable Rick was the front left, Flaming Walker was the front right. These were the only two that I pulled. SO GLAD that I got the Flaming Walker!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:54 pm

poppetmaster wrote:
moresynthplease wrote:I picked the top front two from a fresh case at GameStop and got 1/24 Daryl and masked Morgan 1/36. Has anyone found the flaming walker in a non-HT case?

Just picked these two up from Target today. Constable Rick was the front left, Flaming Walker was the front right. These were the only two that I pulled. SO GLAD that I got the Flaming Walker!

Looks great, Poppet!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:21 pm

I've gotten all the rares and uncommons from the normal set, just need the three from HT.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Marvelous WD

Postby Marvelous WD » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:40 pm

poppetmaster wrote:

Just picked these two up from Target today. Constable Rick was the front left, Flaming Walker was the front right. These were the only two that I pulled. SO GLAD that I got the Flaming Walker

Lucky you. The fresh box I grabbed from got me Daryl and Beth again. Was hoping for the pulls you got. Oh well, I now have a Beth as my sister took the last one and now she has a Daryl.

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:45 pm

Marvelous WD wrote:
poppetmaster wrote:

Just picked these two up from Target today. Constable Rick was the front left, Flaming Walker was the front right. These were the only two that I pulled. SO GLAD that I got the Flaming Walker

Lucky you. The fresh box I grabbed from got me Daryl and Beth again. Was hoping for the pulls you got. Oh well, I now have a Beth as my sister took the last one and now she has a Daryl.

I havent gotten Daryl and Beth...the last time I pulled from a fresh case, I got masked Morgan and Constable Rick.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:55 pm

poppetmaster wrote:
Marvelous WD wrote:
poppetmaster wrote:Just picked these two up from Target today. Constable Rick was the front left, Flaming Walker was the front right. These were the only two that I pulled. SO GLAD that I got the Flaming Walker

I havent gotten Daryl and Beth...the last time I pulled from a fresh case, I got masked Morgan and Constable Rick.

I have both available . Sent you a PM.
Just a small town girl...

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:43 pm

I have an extra flame walker, masked morgan, doubles and triples of the commons if anyone wants to swap a hot topic exclusive :) Also looking for series 3 hot topic exclusives. Would luv to get Eugene! Or possibly headless Herschel.

But still need constible Rick from series 4 and Abraham from series 3.... PM ME!
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:12 pm

Pulled a spare Flame Walker today from a fresh case. Anyone need him? Also have lots of otjers from this series as well as previous series. Just shoot me a PM.

Blehschmidt

Postby Blehschmidt » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:50 pm

Every freaking case I find has the front two missing.....all I want is a Beth, and I will never look at this series again!!!

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Blehschmidt wrote:Every freaking case I find has the front two missing.....all I want is a Beth, and I will never look at this series again!!!

I've got a Beth if you need her. Shoot me a PM! :)

beachball48

Postby beachball48 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:31 pm

I finally broke my curse.
I kept getting Daryl and Masked Morgan.

Yesterday I finally scored Flame Walker!
I tried to get Rick, but the box was mixed up.
One step closer though!!!

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:20 pm

Got these two at Walmart. Thrilled to get Morgan, but was hoping for a walker for second. Darryl will suffice ;-)

Really wanted hooded Morgan but wasn't at HT. I think my HT only had series 3 too :eek:

Guess I should have tried for Michonne to match the Pop!s.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:34 pm

robertk328 wrote:Got these two at Walmart. Thrilled to get Morgan, but was hoping for a walker for second. Darryl will suffice ;-)

Really wanted hooded Morgan but wasn't at HT. I think my HT only had series 3 too :eek:

I've got a masked Morgan, and lots of others if interested. Shoot me a PM if you're looking.

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:25 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:I've got a masked Morgan, and lots of others if interested. Shoot me a PM if you're looking.

Might take you up on that :) Let me see if I can strike gold... part of the fun is opening the boxes. But part of the fun is getting the one(s) you want, too lol

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:28 pm

robertk328 wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:I've got a masked Morgan, and lots of others if interested. Shoot me a PM if you're looking.

Might take you up on that :) Let me see if I can strike gold... part of the fun is opening the boxes. But part of the fun is getting the one(s) you want, too lol

I totally get that! lol

Themadpatter

Postby Themadpatter » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:05 am

I really hope we get a new Rosita and Eugene in series 4. Sucks we can get nearly all of team family except Rosita, unless you're very lucky/rich
Main Line Wants: Always Sunny, Archer, Community
Main character wants: Rosita (TWD), Daario (GoT)
ISO: Enchantress in the UK

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:44 pm

Themadpatter wrote:I really hope we get a new Rosita and Eugene in series 4. Sucks we can get nearly all of team family except Rosita, unless you're very lucky/rich

I find it odd those are the ones hard to get. However a man with a mullet is something we all need.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:54 pm

I got a proto of the HT Rick from this set, and I didn't want to go hog wild trying to find it in a case because I did that with Supernatural and it nearly killed me. XP

Soooo.... I resorted to the fleaBay. It took a little time, but I found a HT Rick and masked Morgan sold together for $35. >.> how'd I do?
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

IG: ComicsZombie
TW: @ComicsZombie
Tumblr: TheComicsZombie
YT: ComicsZombie

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:47 pm

robertk328 wrote:Got these two at Walmart. Thrilled to get Morgan, but was hoping for a walker for second. Darryl will suffice ;-)

robertk328 wrote:Might take you up on that :) Let me see if I can strike gold... part of the fun is opening the boxes. But part of the fun is getting the one(s) you want, too lol

Guess what I pulled today?

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Congrats!

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:Congrats!

wasn't even expecting it... just grabbed what I thought was a random box and sure enough! Got the constable Michonne the other day, and a duplicate unmasked Morgan that I took to work. Not a huge fan of the constable version but maybe I get a Rick to match. lol

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:53 am

Congrats robertk328! He looks great! We still need a pop.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:12 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:Congrats robertk328! He looks great! We still need a pop.

Masked Morgan? That would be slick.

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:48 pm

Picked up the W walker from a Game Stop in Times Square (basement of NBC). They had some opened ones, with a 6.99 tag but I only paid 4.99.

Hadn't seen that before, so going to see if any other Game Stop near me have some non-mystery minis lol

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:57 am

I still have the Flame Walker, Morgan, and tons of others from all of the previous series.

Shoot me a PM if you're looking for anuthing, I might still have it. :)

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:48 pm

I hate that I don't have rosita.
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

hawkswin2008

Postby hawkswin2008 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:38 am

saul_damascus wrote:I hate that I don't have rosita.

Yah she was very hard to find. Luckily i won a bidding war on ebay for 75$ over a year ago...looking at her price tag now i am glad that i did! \:D/
John :freddy3:

Mystery Mini Collection - 411 total

Full Sets - Walking Dead Series 1-4 , Fallout & Fallout 4, Blizzard HOTS, Arkham Games, Disney Frozen, Game of Thrones Series 1-3, Game of Thrones In Memoriam, Horror Classics Series 1-3, Sci-Fi Series 1-2, Best of Bethesda, League of Legends, Gears of War, World of Warcraft (Why though?)
In Progress - Lord of the Rings

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:09 am

Is anyone looking for any of these? I still have quite a few duplicates left.

And I'm thinking that after Sunday, S2 Glenn might increase in value. Just a hunch. ;)

Marvelous WD

Postby Marvelous WD » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:51 pm

How appropriate. Came across a fresh box today at Target and finally got my Flame Walker.

Blake85

Postby Blake85 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:20 am

I'm still missin the ht exclusives.
I mostly want the rick
Follow me on instagram @popwars and @gojirawars

ISO : Resident Evil Protos :
Jill Valentine , Hunter , Licker , Leon S Kennedy

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:38 pm

after promising myself that I wasn't going to get into TWD MMs, the fact that I cleaned out Target and Walgreens of both Supernatural and Sci-Fi series 2 led me to pick up 1 at WGs. I pulled the Barbed Wire Zombie which, while cool, wasn't what I was hoping for right off the bat...actually was hoping for Daryl's Bike.

Anyway, a couple days before Black Friday, Target got a fresh case so I figured "what the hell" and grabbed the 2 in the front (having no knowledge of the layout mind you) and was pretty excited to get Daryl and masked Morgan. I should have known it was all over at that point #-o I looked up the layout and went back to Target yesterday, expecting to either have the layout mixed up or the case gone entirely after BF. I pulled what the layout said were Michonne and Tara and ran home. Well long story short, those were exactly what I got and down the rabbit hole I went lol I love these things and they are overtaking POPs as my addiction! I also love that they are in the same style as the others (Supernatural, Horror and Sci-Fi) that I've been collecting. I guess these are all more "adult" themed?

Soooo, I just got off eBay...trying not to go completely crazy but I have Merle, Bloody Merle (couldn't decide), the Bloody Tank Zombie and the series 3 Bloody Daryl arriving next Monday. 8-[

davederoin

Postby davederoin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Be careful!! It is irritatingly addicting trying to finish the sets. I have less than 10 figures to go to complete all 4 sets. Fortunately I have Rosita, but unfortunately, I do not have the Prison Guard Walker (at least not yet!) Happy hunting!

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:33 pm

so it continues...I've gotten quite a few in the last month. all of series 4 with the exception of HT exclusives and the flaming zombie. also picked up Abraham and Carol from series 3 plus both of Michonnes pets and one-eye from series 2.

in addition, over the holiday week I ended up at an put-of-the-way Walmart and checked out the minuscule DVD section and was completely shocked to find one copy of season 5 with the exclusive Daryl mini for $30! I know that's about the going rate for him on eBay, but it was awesome to be able to pick it up at retail.

Return to “Blind Bags”