Harry Potter Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
ghoulina

Re: Harry Potter Mystery Minis

Postby ghoulina » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:22 am

l need all but regular Harry! (new collector!) Flood me with PMs please. =D

Tuffsnake

Postby Tuffsnake » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:26 am

Katers wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:Is anyone in need of Hagrid, Harry or Quidditch Harry? Have a few extras that need to go.

Me! I need a Quidditch Harry!

Yes, need Harry.

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:15 pm

Of the regular case I'm down to just needing Fawkes, Hedwig, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Dobby, and Nagini. I also really want Yule Hermione, but I'm not holding my breath for her.

goofyestes

Postby goofyestes » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:02 pm

WickedWonderland wrote:Of the regular case I'm down to just needing Fawkes, Hedwig, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Dobby, and Nagini. I also really want Yule Hermione, but I'm not holding my breath for her.

I have Hedwig, Hagric, Dobby, and Nagini if you're interested. I accumulated way too many extras in my pursuit of the HT exclusives since I don't have a local store and can only buy online. Trying to list my duplicates on facebook and may have to resort to ebay to get rid of them.
~Niki

Collecting Harry Potter Mystery Minis and Disney Pops and Mystery Minis

WTB: Prince John Pop, B&N Dumbledore Mystery Mini, Meeko and Pascal Princess Mystery Minis, Crocodile and Captain Hook Mystery Minis

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:58 am

goofyestes wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:Of the regular case I'm down to just needing Fawkes, Hedwig, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Dobby, and Nagini. I also really want Yule Hermione, but I'm not holding my breath for her.

I have Hedwig, Hagric, Dobby, and Nagini if you're interested. I accumulated way too many extras in my pursuit of the HT exclusives since I don't have a local store and can only buy online. Trying to list my duplicates on facebook and may have to resort to ebay to get rid of them.

PMed!

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:55 am

Quidditch Harry is still available if anyone is looking... :)
Just a small town girl...

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:39 am

Sunshine29102 wrote:Quidditch Harry is still available if anyone is looking... :)

Sent you a message, still needing Quidditch Harry!
Image ImageImage Image

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:39 pm

I picked up 6 today, only got one double :cheers: got 3 I wanted and 3 for trades so not bad. I love Dracos lil frown
Last edited by opopssum on Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- tauntaunking on instagram

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:39 pm

opopssum wrote:I picked up 6 today, only got one double :cheers: got 3 I wanted and 3 for trades so not bad. I love Dracos lil frown

nice pulls!

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:13 am

So I have a slew of extras to trade - Hedwig (6), Crookshanks (regular) (1), Scabbers (3), Dobby (1), Fang (1), School Robe Harry (1), School Robe Hermione (4), Ron (2), Voldemort (1), Tri-Wizard Harry (2) and Animagus McGonagall (1).

Anyone have extra Fawkes (regular or flocked), Barnes & Noble Dumbledore, or Quidditch Harry? Ideally would like to trade, but am not opposed to buying!
Image ImageImage Image

zoangig

Postby zoangig » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm not a new collector but I am new to this topic ;)
Since I live in Belgium, I have no way of getting my hands on the Hot Topic ones... I'm therefore still searching for Yule Ball Hermione, Triwizard Harry and Flocked Crookshanks to complete my collection... Also still need a Flocked Fawkes (B&N are rare here as well). If anyone would be able to help me out, please PM me! You would make my day as I really, really want to complete my collection! Thank you!

Kind regards,
Angela
- Angela

zoangig

Postby zoangig » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:16 pm

goofyestes wrote:I have some duplicates if anyone is looking for regular release ones and a HT Harry (Hermione, Ron, Dobby, Hedwig, Fang, Hagrid, Scabbers, Nagini, Harry Tri Wizard).

I'm still looking for all the HT ones!
- Angela

zoangig

Postby zoangig » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:17 pm

Katers wrote:So I have a slew of extras to trade - Hedwig (6), Crookshanks (regular) (1), Scabbers (3), Dobby (1), Fang (1), School Robe Harry (1), School Robe Hermione (4), Ron (2), Voldemort (1), Tri-Wizard Harry (2) and Animagus McGonagall (1).

Anyone have extra Fawkes (regular or flocked), Barnes & Noble Dumbledore, or Quidditch Harry? Ideally would like to trade, but am not opposed to buying!

Don't have anything to trade, but really want that Triwizard Harry!
- Angela

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:41 am

So I've never done mystery mini's before - is it normal for a retailer to do (what seems like) one run of stock, and then not restock? Or take months to restock? (I'm stalking Barnes & Noble, for all the good it's doing me!)
Image ImageImage Image

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:06 am

Katers wrote:So I've never done mystery mini's before - is it normal for a retailer to do (what seems like) one run of stock, and then not restock? Or take months to restock? (I'm stalking Barnes & Noble, for all the good it's doing me!)

It's completely normal for retailers (especially Barnes) to only get a single shipment and not restock.
Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:45 am

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:
Katers wrote:So I've never done mystery mini's before - is it normal for a retailer to do (what seems like) one run of stock, and then not restock? Or take months to restock? (I'm stalking Barnes & Noble, for all the good it's doing me!)

It's completely normal for retailers (especially Barnes) to only get a single shipment and not restock.

And this is why Dumbledore shot up like crazy
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:55 pm

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:

Iv been checking their page everyday as well. One store near me shows them in stock but they dont actually have them [-X I like to hold on to a small sliver of hope they might restock with fantastic beasts coming out and they are doing some harry potter craft event thing(??) but holding on to hope just gives me something to do.

sirius black is one of my fave characters but im not quite at the pay 50$ on ebay for padfoot point yet. Iv been watching that page too.

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:13 pm

I was really hoping Barnes and Noble would restock at least once, or around the "Fantastic Beasts" premiere. I only need Flocked Fawkes to finish the set and he's impossible to find anywhere (even on ebay).
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:21 pm

My store got our initial PDQ and then a second one right before our big HP night for the Cursed Child release. I'm hoping that they'll come back again for Fantastic Beasts too. I can check tomorrow at work to see if there are even any in the warehouses or something.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:01 am

JohnnyPOP wrote:My store got our initial PDQ and then a second one right before our big HP night for the Cursed Child release. I'm hoping that they'll come back again for Fantastic Beasts too. I can check tomorrow at work to see if there are even any in the warehouses or something.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you come back to us with some happy news, thank you for checking!!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:02 am

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:

That's very depressing to hear, but thank you for letting me/us know!
Image ImageImage Image

Picmahweji

Postby Picmahweji » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:17 am

just Sirius and Azkaban Dumbledore for me....sooooo close yet sooooo far...why barnes why!?

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:22 pm

Man I really hope B&N gets a restock. Target too. I need more of these :(
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:56 pm

the Books a million in my mall had a fresh case so they might still be getting them.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:15 am

I really just need Yule Ball Hermione for exclusives and I'm getting desperate.

Does anyone know the weight for her and regular Dumbledore?

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:11 am

I have a spare Yule Hermione, but only trading her for Fawkes.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:51 pm

I checked at work and while we've got two cases on order, there are zero in any of the warehouses right now so that order is probably either going to be cancelled or just hang there until more come in. I'll continue to keep an eye on it though.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:22 am

JohnnyPOP wrote:I checked at work and while we've got two cases on order, there are zero in any of the warehouses right now so that order is probably either going to be cancelled or just hang there until more come in. I'll continue to keep an eye on it though.

Thanks for checking! At least we know what's going on, even if it's a "no news to know!" kind of situation.
Image ImageImage Image

BrienneTheBlue

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:17 am

Pulled yet another Draco today from the Dumbledore/McGonagall spot. For a second I thought I'd found McGonagall! I think I'm off to eBay though now.

Hi, I'm Fran.

Signature from the fantastic bathtub-tigers

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:00 pm

BrienneTheBlue wrote:Pulled yet another Draco today from the Dumbledore/McGonagall spot. For a second I thought I'd found McGonagall! I think I'm off to eBay though now.

Any B&N exclusives to trade? I've got a human McGonagall that I'm (sadly!) hoarding for trade possibilities, but I only need 3 B&N minis now.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:02 pm

So tempting today - there's a local collectables warehouse/swap meet kind of place that we went to, and they had 2 different vendors with mostly full cases - but I had tried one of these vendors previously, and they'd mixed up the case (freakin' Hermione!), and the other vendor just had regular mini boxes (hoping for B&N boxes). Such torture to be so close, and yet so very very far...
Image ImageImage Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Katers wrote:
BrienneTheBlue wrote:Pulled yet another Draco today from the Dumbledore/McGonagall spot. For a second I thought I'd found McGonagall! I think I'm off to eBay though now.

Any B&N exclusives to trade? I've got a human McGonagall that I'm (sadly!) hoarding for trade possibilities, but I only need 3 B&N minis now.

I feel ya there. I am getting tempted to put up some of my Disney Villains exclusives like Lotso and/or Stretch to get flocked Fawkes. But then people message me asking if I'd sell or trade for other things.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:14 am

kihou wrote:
Katers wrote:

I feel ya there. I am getting tempted to put up some of my Disney Villains exclusives like Lotso and/or Stretch to get flocked Fawkes. But then people message me asking if I'd sell or trade for other things.

The way I look at it, if that happens, is that the universe is trying to tell you something! That being said, I wish the universe would tell me that B&N restocked...!
Image ImageImage Image

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:56 pm

I checked on these again today and there's still 0 in the BN warehouses. We've got a few cases on order for our store, which is odd, so I'm hoping they get restocked in time for Fantastic Beasts. I'll keep checking though and let y'all know if I see any changes.

Spiffythedog

Postby Spiffythedog » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:02 pm

JohnnyPOP wrote:I checked on these again today and there's still 0 in the BN warehouses. We've got a few cases on order for our store, which is odd, so I'm hoping they get restocked in time for Fantastic Beasts. I'll keep checking though and let y'all know if I see any changes.

thanks for update! Hoping we see plenty more show up soon [-o<
You can call me Spiff ;)
I collect Star Wars, mini things, cute things, and FRIENDS!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:06 am

JohnnyPOP wrote:I checked on these again today and there's still 0 in the BN warehouses. We've got a few cases on order for our store, which is odd, so I'm hoping they get restocked in time for Fantastic Beasts. I'll keep checking though and let y'all know if I see any changes.

Appreciate the insider update - thank you!
Image ImageImage Image

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:36 pm

Jorian15 wrote:Im interested in 1 fang and 1 dobby if they are still around.

opopssum wrote:If any one needs to play catch up with commons I have a box full of extras
1 Hagrid
2 Rons
3 Herminones
1 draco
2 dobby
1 v-mort
2 fangs
and 2 scabbers

Sending you a pm

Jorian15

Postby Jorian15 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:10 pm

What a great board with helpful people. Im collecting these for my 4th grade class and im trying to get a set together of the basic figures, cant spend much but ive been helped out by opopsom generously. We just finished reading the 1st Harry Potter book and i will be reading the second to them next week. I even set up a weekly quidditch game for them and made a league for our entire grade level. These are good incentives for them to read and play as i use them. Quick question though is there a harry or any other characters in quidditch gear. Im still looking for Harry and dumbledore.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:55 am

Jorian15 wrote:What a great board with helpful people. Im collecting these for my 4th grade class and im trying to get a set together of the basic figures, cant spend much but ive been helped out by opopsom generously. We just finished reading the 1st Harry Potter book and i will be reading the second to them next week. I even set up a weekly quidditch game for them and made a league for our entire grade level. These are good incentives for them to read and play as i use them. Quick question though is there a harry or any other characters in quidditch gear. Im still looking for Harry and dumbledore.

There are 3 different Harry's - regular school Harry (sweater vest and slacks) - part of the regular set; Tri-wizard Harry in a red/black jersey - part of the Hot Topic exclusives ; and finally, Quidditch Robe Harry - part of the B&N exclusives (and thus impossible right now, argh!).

Good luck with your collection! Get those kids learning properly when they're young! ;-)
Image ImageImage Image

Jorian15

Postby Jorian15 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:20 am

Thanks for the info ill keep my eyes out. Anything to get my kids reading. Last year i had 10 students read over 1 million words in the school year and 3 over 2 million. A few of them read the entire harry potter series in 10 months as 4th graders. Its amazing what they can do with a little motivation. These little figures and big pops are fun to reward them with.

Return to “Blind Bags”