Harry Potter Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
JohnnyPOP

Re: Harry Potter Mystery Minis

Postby JohnnyPOP » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:19 pm

BrienneTheBlue wrote:Do you think we'll get a second set of HP minis? I'd love to see Neville and Trevor the toad and Luna with one of the thestrals maybe.

I'd love to see a Wave 2 that included Lupin and a Werewolf version, and maybe Ginny and the little pink puff thing lol I'd also like to see some Patronus companions too. (Maybe they can glow [-o< )

klb1111

Postby klb1111 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:09 pm

JohnnyPOP wrote:
BrienneTheBlue wrote:Do you think we'll get a second set of HP minis? I'd love to see Neville and Trevor the toad and Luna with one of the thestrals maybe.

I'd love to see a Wave 2 that included Lupin and a Werewolf version, and maybe Ginny and the little pink puff thing lol I'd also like to see some Patronus companions too. (Maybe they can glow [-o< )

I could see them doing a "Fantastic Beasts" series depending on how popular the movie is. All the different creatures would be neat. The BN triple pack looked great, and I'd like to see more.

I also would like the other characters in a series, and I think that's more likely to already be lined up, but I haven't been watching these enough to know how long it is between series.

Glow Patronus? Yes please. And a Pygmy Puff.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:59 pm

Dont feel like reading through sorry.

Can anyone trade ht harry for my b and n harry?

RyGuySlytherin

Postby RyGuySlytherin » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:30 pm

JohnnyPOP wrote:

I agree with this completely! They could do a wave with a lot of possibilities!

Sirius - Kreacher
Ginny - pink Pygmy Puff (flocked exclusive)
Another Version of Ron - Pigwidgeon
Neville - cornish pixie/Trevor the toad
Bellatrix - Griphook the Goblin
Professor Sprout - Mandrake
Harry - possibly Norbert/Patronus
Snape - Silver Doe Patronus
Another Hermione - Patronus
Hagrid in the Yellow spotted tie from Buckbeaks trial / Buckbeak

Theres a ton of creature and character possibilities! Hopefully Funko does a series 2 (which Im sure they will)

-------

If anyone is interested in Trading/working out something I have the following:

Dumbledore (Regular release)
Nagini
Voldemort
Hermione
Scabbers

Ive been looking for a Yule Ball Hermione, McGonagall cat and a regular Fawkes the Phoenix. I keep pulling extra Dumbledores and McGonagalls sadly ](*,)

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:26 am

RyGuySlytherin wrote:Theres a ton of creature and character possibilities! Hopefully Funko does a series 2 (which Im sure they will)

I'm gonna be a little disappointed if I never see Charlie with a dragon. Also seeing Fleur with one of the Pegasus (Pegasi?) would be kind of cool.

RyGuySlytherin

Postby RyGuySlytherin » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:33 am

JohnnyPOP wrote:
RyGuySlytherin wrote:Theres a ton of creature and character possibilities! Hopefully Funko does a series 2 (which Im sure they will)

I'm gonna be a little disappointed if I never see Charlie with a dragon. Also seeing Fleur with one of the Pegasus (Pegasi?) would be kind of cool.

Those would be fantastic! I don't really know what Funko's bounds are though with what they can create. Is it film inspired only (which is bad for Charlie) or can they do items inspired by the books? I'm not going to lie I would absolutely love to see there be an exclusive wave (pops) of Nearly Headless Nick, Bloody Baron, Grey Lady, Moaning Myrtle and to top it all off Peeves the Poltergeist. Peeves is a tricky character though, he technically was in the film series but had both scenes cut and theyve never been released. Recently some mock up artwork from PS/SS popped up and gives some insight what he looked like but its never been shown even though Rik Mayall sadly passed who played him. I'd love to know what Funko is able to do but theyre a buisness and people mainly know the film series as a visual so my guess thats where most the items are derived from. I would love some book only Pops and Minis though from Winky the house elf to the other weasleys that never got screen time. :-({|=

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:27 am

RyGuySlytherin wrote:Those would be fantastic! I don't really know what Funko's bounds are though with what they can create. Is it film inspired only (which is bad for Charlie) or can they do items inspired by the books? I'm not going to lie I would absolutely love to see there be an exclusive wave (pops) of Nearly Headless Nick, Bloody Baron, Grey Lady, Moaning Myrtle and to top it all off Peeves the Poltergeist. Peeves is a tricky character though, he technically was in the film series but had both scenes cut and theyve never been released. Recently some mock up artwork from PS/SS popped up and gives some insight what he looked like but its never been shown even though Rik Mayall sadly passed who played him. I'd love to know what Funko is able to do but theyre a buisness and people mainly know the film series as a visual so my guess thats where most the items are derived from. I would love some book only Pops and Minis though from Winky the house elf to the other weasleys that never got screen time. :-({|=

I feel like they can only do movie related stuff which really does kind of leave a lot out. But I'd love for them to add the ghosts in somewhere. As long as they glow lol It would be a wasted opportunity to make ghosts and patronuses that don't glow. Hopefully if it is movie only they can get some leeway to add in Charlie since he's the only Weasley not to be in the movies that I can remember and let's be honest, they have to do all the Weasley Children at least.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:51 pm

Anybody want to trade their flocked crookshanks for a flocked fawkes?
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Turtledoc

Postby Turtledoc » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:58 pm

Since we are fantasizing, here are my hopes for round two. All Patronuses (Patroni?) should glow in the dark. Maybe they could be the exclusives?

Harry in street clothes- Stag Patronus
Hermione in street clothes- Otter Patronus
Ron in street clothes- Jack Russel Terrier Patronus or Pigwidgeon
Snape- Doe Patronus
Neville- Toad
Luna- Kestrel
Ginny- Pigmy Puff
Lupin- Werewolf
Sirius- Buckbeak
Hagrid- Norbert
Fred with George (lol it could be the same mini, we'd never know which is which.)

Other possibilities:
Rita Skeeter- Bug Form
Umbridge- Some sort of fluffy cat
Bellatrix- Griphook
Lockheart- Pixie

It is fun to think about these things.
Mystery Minis: 332
Pops: 33
Dorbz: 21

klb1111

Postby klb1111 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Turtledoc wrote:
Neville- Toad
Luna- Kestrel
Ginny- Pigmy Puff

Fred with George (lol it could be the same mini, we'd never know which is which.)

Rita Skeeter- Bug Form

My favorites, except for Luna with a thestral. I'd like a knargle as another option, maybe an exclusive (I know their existense was questionable even in the books, but maybe they could come up with something).

And definitely Fred and George. They can have them looking in different directions like the Tweedles.

And a Rita Skeeter bug.

They should just do a series for each book/movie.

ETA: It would also be cool if they changed the style of the minis to not only reflect how the characters appearance changed with movies/books, but they started having more expressive face-ups too-like they gradually started designing them more like the GoT minis as they progressed through .

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Is the Hot Topic Hermione very heavy, like regular Hermione? Or is she a little lighter since she doesn't have as much hair? Does her dress make her heavier, or is it like the Disney Princess ones where the dress is hollow? She's the only one I need in the HT set and they have mixed up layouts.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

smee

Postby smee » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:42 pm

kihou wrote:Is the Hot Topic Hermione very heavy, like regular Hermione? Or is she a little lighter since she doesn't have as much hair? Does her dress make her heavier, or is it like the Disney Princess ones where the dress is hollow? She's the only one I need in the HT set and they have mixed up layouts.

HT Hermione is a lot lighter than the standard Hermione due to the different hairstyle. If you find a fresh HT case then she should be easy to identify (if she's the chase figure in the case). The two chase animals/pets are very small/light weight and McGonagal fills up the box...so if you find the chase spot box and it feels heavier than the pets but not quite as large as McGonagal then you have her!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:47 pm

smee wrote:
kihou wrote:Is the Hot Topic Hermione very heavy, like regular Hermione? Or is she a little lighter since she doesn't have as much hair? Does her dress make her heavier, or is it like the Disney Princess ones where the dress is hollow? She's the only one I need in the HT set and they have mixed up layouts.

HT Hermione is a lot lighter than the standard Hermione due to the different hairstyle. If you find a fresh HT case then she should be easy to identify (if she's the chase figure in the case). The two chase animals/pets are very small/light weight and McGonagal fills up the box...so if you find the chase spot box and it feels heavier than the pets but not quite as large as McGonagal then you have her!

And if you find a McGonagall, pull her for me! #noshame
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:51 pm

smee wrote:

Cool, thanks :) There are a couple packs at my Hot Topic (one had a couple boxes already missing but the other was full). I tried to grab the rare spot, but got a regular Crookshanks instead of a rare. Seems like either they combined a box (which doesn't seem as likely since it sounded like the stores here got 2), or they mixed them up to prevent people (like me!) from cherry picking. I was hoping to go off of Hermione's weight (she's noticeably heavier with the base set) but wasn't sure.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:37 pm

Turtledoc wrote:Since we are fantasizing, here are my hopes for round two. All Patronuses (Patroni?) should glow in the dark. Maybe they could be the exclusives?

Harry in street clothes- Stag Patronus
Hermione in street clothes- Otter Patronus
Ron in street clothes- Jack Russel Terrier Patronus or Pigwidgeon
Snape- Doe Patronus
Neville- Toad
Luna- Kestrel
Ginny- Pigmy Puff
Lupin- Werewolf
Sirius- Buckbeak
Hagrid- Norbert

Other possibilities:
Rita Skeeter- Bug Form
Umbridge- Some sort of fluffy cat
Bellatrix- Griphook
Lockheart- Pixie

It is fun to think about these things.

All of these = YES!
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

BrienneTheBlue

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:43 am

I've just picked up Dumbledore and am very happy. I think I can live without the McGonagalls so that just leaves me with Dobby to find.

Hi, I'm Fran.

Signature from the fantastic bathtub-tigers

Daisy05

Postby Daisy05 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:23 am

So I officially have them all except for HT Hermione. I have an extra McGonagall and McGonacat to trade if anyone's interested.
Wanted: HT Exclusive Mini Rhaegal

squidward

Postby squidward » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:15 pm

I am looking for all of the Hot Topic and Barnes & Noble exclusives.
I have extras of the following regular releases:
(2) 1/36 Fawkes
(3) 1/24 Voldemort
(1) 1/24 Nagini
(2) 1/24 Malfoy
(2) 1/24 Dobby
plus multiples of
1/6 Hermione
1/12 Scabbers
1/12 Hagrid
1/12 Crookshanks
1/12 Fang
1/12 Harry
1/12 Hedwig
1/12 Ron
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

smee

Postby smee » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:42 pm

kihou wrote: Cool, thanks :) There are a couple packs at my Hot Topic (one had a couple boxes already missing but the other was full). I tried to grab the rare spot, but got a regular Crookshanks instead of a rare. Seems like either they combined a box (which doesn't seem as likely since it sounded like the stores here got 2), or they mixed them up to prevent people (like me!) from cherry picking. I was hoping to go off of Hermione's weight (she's noticeably heavier with the base set) but wasn't sure.

I found what looked like two fresh cases at two different Hot Topics this weekend, pulled the rare spot from both cases and both were regular Crookshanks too. I was totally baffled since the rest of the case seemed to be right/correct off of judging weights from shaking boxes (Hagrid, the two regular Hermoines, Dobby, etc., which are all giveaways due to their size/weight, were all where they were supposed to be using the layout). Has anyone else pulled from the rare spot in a HT case lately and gotten a regular Crookshanks too? The HT layout worked like a charm for me the first few weeks...maybe they switched up the rare spot?? Or maybe they forgot to flock Crookshanks?! Or maybe it's a huge coincidence?

keyese

Postby keyese » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:25 pm

smee wrote:
kihou wrote: Cool, thanks :) There are a couple packs at my Hot Topic (one had a couple boxes already missing but the other was full). I tried to grab the rare spot, but got a regular Crookshanks instead of a rare. Seems like either they combined a box (which doesn't seem as likely since it sounded like the stores here got 2), or they mixed them up to prevent people (like me!) from cherry picking. I was hoping to go off of Hermione's weight (she's noticeably heavier with the base set) but wasn't sure.

I found what looked like two fresh cases at two different Hot Topics this weekend, pulled the rare spot from both cases and both were regular Crookshanks too. I was totally baffled since the rest of the case seemed to be right/correct off of judging weights from shaking boxes (Hagrid, the two regular Hermoines, Dobby, etc., which are all giveaways due to their size/weight, were all where they were supposed to be using the layout). Has anyone else pulled from the rare spot in a HT case lately and gotten a regular Crookshanks too? The HT layout worked like a charm for me the first few weeks...maybe they switched up the rare spot?? Or maybe they forgot to flock Crookshanks?! Or maybe it's a huge coincidence?

I didn't think about the fact that they could have possibly forgotten to flock him lol
ISO Mystery Minis!

GrayJay65

Postby GrayJay65 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:40 pm

My friend found a Flocked Crookshanks for me over the weekend that finished off my set with it :-) I gladly gave him the $30 he wanted for it!

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:53 pm

kihou wrote:
smee wrote:

I didn't think about the fact that they could have possibly forgotten to flock him lol

The Crookshanks I pulled from HT boxes was flocked. I hope they didn't mix the Crookshanks up. I know my HT had both exclusive and non- exclusive boxes of Suicide Squad minis. I wonder if that happened with HP minis, too. Maybe they had both and you ended up with the non-exclusive one?
ImageImage

ISO:
Maleficent Protos

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:57 pm

StarWarner wrote:
kihou wrote:
smee wrote:I found what looked like two fresh cases at two different Hot Topics this weekend, pulled the rare spot from both cases and both were regular Crookshanks too. I was totally baffled since the rest of the case seemed to be right/correct off of judging weights from shaking boxes (Hagrid, the two regular Hermoines, Dobby, etc., which are all giveaways due to their size/weight, were all where they were supposed to be using the layout). Has anyone else pulled from the rare spot in a HT case lately and gotten a regular Crookshanks too? The HT layout worked like a charm for me the first few weeks...maybe they switched up the rare spot?? Or maybe they forgot to flock Crookshanks?! Or maybe it's a huge coincidence?

The Crookshanks I pulled from HT boxes was flocked. I hope they didn't mix the Crookshanks up. I know my HT had both exclusive and non- exclusive boxes of Suicide Squad minis. I wonder if that happened with HP minis, too. Maybe they had both and you ended up with the non-exclusive one?

It definitely had the "Hot Topic Exclusive" banner on the top of the box I opened. It could just be dumb luck that both of us got a regular Crookshanks, but it is kinda weird. And even if it was a regular case, the layout is the same as far as the rare being in the bottom left middle spot.
ISO Mystery Minis!

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:59 pm

GrayJay65 wrote:My friend found a Flocked Crookshanks for me over the weekend that finished off my set with it :-) I gladly gave him the $30 he wanted for it!

Nice, that's not a bad price considering minis are 8.50 at Hot Topic to begin with.

I am just missing Flocked Fawkes and then I'll be all set :D I'm hoping his price goes down a bit once more people find him, or that someone will take up my trade offers of multiple regular rares for him lol.
ISO Mystery Minis!

smee

Postby smee » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:09 pm

kihou wrote:
StarWarner wrote:
kihou wrote:I didn't think about the fact that they could have possibly forgotten to flock him lol

It definitely had the "Hot Topic Exclusive" banner on the top of the box I opened. It could just be dumb luck that both of us got a regular Crookshanks, but it is kinda weird. And even if it was a regular case, the layout is the same as far as the rare being in the bottom left middle spot.

Yeah, mine were HT exclusive boxes too. And I pulled a flocked Crookshanks from the "rare spot" a few weeks ago. Just thought it was weird that I pulled 2 regular Crookshanks from the rare spot in a HT excl. case recently and someone else did too.

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:18 pm

smee wrote:
kihou wrote:
StarWarner wrote:The Crookshanks I pulled from HT boxes was flocked. I hope they didn't mix the Crookshanks up. I know my HT had both exclusive and non- exclusive boxes of Suicide Squad minis. I wonder if that happened with HP minis, too. Maybe they had both and you ended up with the non-exclusive one?

Yeah, mine were HT exclusive boxes too. And I pulled a flocked Crookshanks from the "rare spot" a few weeks ago. Just thought it was weird that I pulled 2 regular Crookshanks from the rare spot in a HT excl. case recently and someone else did too.

That is really weird. I thought maybe they mixed the boxes, but maybe they just put the wrong Crookshanks in those boxes. I've never seen anyone pull a non-exclusive out of an exclusive case like that.
ImageImage

ISO:
Maleficent Protos

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Mine from the other day was non-flocked and it was a brand new box of MM :( Now I'm sad
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

TigerLily1276

Postby TigerLily1276 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:25 pm

I only need the flocked minis to complete my collection.

Argh!!
ImageImage Image ImageImage

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:47 pm

Does anyone know where the B&N Exclusive Dumbledore is in the layout? Thanks in advance!
Hi, I'm Jerry!

smee

Postby smee » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:39 pm

TenTwoSix wrote:Does anyone know where the B&N Exclusive Dumbledore is in the layout? Thanks in advance!

I pulled one a few weeks ago...he was in the same "chase spot" as the regular cases - bottom layer, middle row, left side.

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:59 pm

smee wrote:
TenTwoSix wrote:Does anyone know where the B&N Exclusive Dumbledore is in the layout? Thanks in advance!

I pulled one a few weeks ago...he was in the same "chase spot" as the regular cases - bottom layer, middle row, left side.

Thank you smee!
Hi, I'm Jerry!

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:01 pm

I finally completed my collection today. I was able to get the B&N ones pretty quickly as the 2 stores near me got multiple cases - I pulled Quidditch Harry & Snuffles/Sirius from my local stores first, then I had to go to Boston for a wedding and the B&N there was getting ready for the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child midnight release so they put out fresh cases so I was able to get flocked Fawkes and Dumbledore as well as an extra Quidditch Harry to complete that set of exclusives.

Hot Topic was more of a challenge. My stores did not get them right away but they showed up online so I tried my luck and ordered a few boxes. I got 2 Triwizard Harry's in that batch. Today I swung by the mall and the had changed the front table over to Harry Potter and in the middles was what looked like a fresh case with 3 strays on top. I dug out the bottom spot that should be the exclusive and it was a light box - turned out to be flocked Crookshanks! I decided to try my luck at the other store near me and when I walked in there were no minis on the front Harry Potter table so I looked around and found a case missing about 3 in the back on the fixture that has all the different minis and Pop Keychains on it. I pulled out the bottom middle and it was a medium weight so I decided to take a chance and it paid off!!! Yule Ball Hermione!!!

Definitely a great Harry Potter day!

smee

Postby smee » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:16 am

Avengers74 wrote:I finally completed my collection today. I was able to get the B&N ones pretty quickly as the 2 stores near me got multiple cases - I pulled Quidditch Harry & Snuffles/Sirius from my local stores first, then I had to go to Boston for a wedding and the B&N there was getting ready for the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child midnight release so they put out fresh cases so I was able to get flocked Fawkes and Dumbledore as well as an extra Quidditch Harry to complete that set of exclusives.

Hot Topic was more of a challenge. My stores did not get them right away but they showed up online so I tried my luck and ordered a few boxes. I got 2 Triwizard Harry's in that batch. Today I swung by the mall and the had changed the front table over to Harry Potter and in the middles was what looked like a fresh case with 3 strays on top. I dug out the bottom spot that should be the exclusive and it was a light box - turned out to be flocked Crookshanks! I decided to try my luck at the other store near me and when I walked in there were no minis on the front Harry Potter table so I looked around and found a case missing about 3 in the back on the fixture that has all the different minis and Pop Keychains on it. I pulled out the bottom middle and it was a medium weight so I decided to take a chance and it paid off!!! Yule Ball Hermione!!!

Congrats on completing your collection! Having such a successful "mystery mini day" is one of the best feelings ever...it's such a satisfying feeling/high...especially completing a set that has multiple store exclusive figures.

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:29 am

smee wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:I finally completed my collection today. I was able to get the B&N ones pretty quickly as the 2 stores near me got multiple cases - I pulled Quidditch Harry & Snuffles/Sirius from my local stores first, then I had to go to Boston for a wedding and the B&N there was getting ready for the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child midnight release so they put out fresh cases so I was able to get flocked Fawkes and Dumbledore as well as an extra Quidditch Harry to complete that set of exclusives.

Congrats on completing your collection! Having such a successful "mystery mini day" is one of the best feelings ever...it's such a satisfying feeling/high...especially completing a set that has multiple store exclusive figures.

Thanks! I was happy that the B&N ones came easily as it seems like they can be the hardest to find. Usually I have more luck at Hot Topic so I was getting frustrated that they were not showing up in my local stores but we're on eBay. Both Hermione and flocked Crookshanks were selling for $40 or more and I didn't want to resort to eBay if I could find them in stores.

TigerLily1276

Postby TigerLily1276 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:42 pm

I need some luck in finding a Flocked Crookshanks for my collection so it will be complete!!
ImageImage Image ImageImage

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:35 am

I still can't find flocked Crookshanks or Yule ball Hermione. :(
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:41 pm

I have extra flocked Crookshanks. I don't need anything from this set - but DM if you have other sets or chases to trade.
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:35 am

Does anyone have any word if Barnes and Noble will be restocking these? They are out of stock online, and all stores in my area (and the cities I could reasonably drive to) are out as well. I am missing flocked Fawkes and have no luck trading multiple rares or flocked Crookshanks to get him :\
ISO Mystery Minis!

Cryptic Thought

Postby Cryptic Thought » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:17 am

kihou wrote:Does anyone have any word if Barnes and Noble will be restocking these? They are out of stock online, and all stores in my area (and the cities I could reasonably drive to) are out as well. I am missing flocked Fawkes and have no luck trading multiple rares or flocked Crookshanks to get him :\

My local B&N said that they had 11 on order? That's not a full case, but I doubt they'd only get 11. So, I'd take the item number and call different stores and ask if they have them on order and which stores nearby are showing them in their inventory.
I'm Jon
ISO: Pascal, Meeko, Rajah MMs

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:46 am

Cryptic Thought wrote:
kihou wrote:Does anyone have any word if Barnes and Noble will be restocking these? They are out of stock online, and all stores in my area (and the cities I could reasonably drive to) are out as well. I am missing flocked Fawkes and have no luck trading multiple rares or flocked Crookshanks to get him :\

My local B&N said that they had 11 on order? That's not a full case, but I doubt they'd only get 11. So, I'd take the item number and call different stores and ask if they have them on order and which stores nearby are showing them in their inventory.

Cool I will try that! I had asked a woman at one of the Barnes and Noble but she didn't look it up. I will try calling or stopping in this weekend :) Thank you!
ISO Mystery Minis!

Return to “Blind Bags”