WWE Wave 2 Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
popmad2016

Re: WWE Wave 2 Mystery Minis

Postby popmad2016 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:35 am

If there is any justice in the world JUNKYARD DOG should be in wave 3...just sayin'...

aless

Postby aless » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:22 am

What is the retail price selling in US ?

jhorsley23

Postby jhorsley23 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:10 pm

$5.99 at Target.

aless

Postby aless » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:36 am

Ok thank :freddy2:

zAkbar_777

Postby zAkbar_777 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:22 am

I am almost ready for series 3 lol. I have completed series 2 w/ exclusives. All I am missing in George Steele, and I might just go to eBay for that. Here is my wish list for series 3:

New Day!
Bailey
Sasha
Mick Foley (Maybe exclusive variants of all his characters)
Big Show
Stardust/Cody Rhodes
Kane
The Godfather
HHH - (Exclusive with skull mask/crown)
The Dudleys
"I Have to Return Some Video Tapes" instagram: cap_n_hwdy

Snapz

Postby Snapz » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Just bought the remaining exclusive off ebay. The set is complete until next wave. Please make more females and more legends. Shawn Michaels, Triple H and their DX alternates!
Dorbz - 186 (counting each multi dorbz box as 1)
Pop - 21
Mystery Minis - 73
Rock Candy - 4
Hikari - 1

aless

Postby aless » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:53 am

Still unable to complete the series 2 exclusive its too expensive on eBay now. Series 3 will like to have AJ Styles, The Miz, Chris Jericho & Kelvin Owens. Old school will be The Legion of Doom !

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:01 am

Managed to snag me a second Bret Hart (my favorite wrestler of all the times), so I'm officially done with Series 2 and anticipating Series 3 sometime in 2017.

My dream Series 3 Lineup would be any combination of 15 (12 base set + 3 store exclusives) from the following (some obviously won't ever happen, let alone the next series)...

- Kevin Owens
- AJ Styles
- Chris Jericho
- Kane (classic look)
- Triple H
- Shawn Michaels
- The Miz
- Rusev
- Dean Ambrose
- Sheamus
- Ceasro
- Finn Balor
- Mick Foley
- Booker T
- The Big Show
- Rick Rude
- Mr Perfect
- Owen Hart
- Junkyard Dog
- Vader
- Sting (surfer look)
- Bam Bam Bigelow
- British Bulldog
- Earthquake
- Kamala
- Demolition
- The Road Warriors
- The New Day

Would love to see some more women included in the line too... Trish Stratus, Beth Phoenix, Michelle McCool, Mickie James, Victoria, Melina, Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Bayley.

And if we could include NXT... Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura, The Revival, Ciampa & Gargano, and Asuka.

Actually, you know what, let's just make Series 3 a forty-five figure set. LOL.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:37 am

I'm missing someone for the checklist thread, can someone help me out?
    Randy Orton
    Dusty Rhodes
    Seth Rollins
    Kevin Nash
    Bret "Hitman" Hart
    Goldust
    Razor Ramon {Target}
    Brock Lesnar
    Jake "The Snake" Roberts {Target}
    "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
    "Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase
    Sgt. Slaughter {Target}
    Sting
    John Cena
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:21 am

RogueSolo wrote:I'm missing someone for the checklist thread, can someone help me out?
    Randy Orton
    Dusty Rhodes
    Seth Rollins
    Kevin Nash
    Bret "Hitman" Hart
    Goldust
    Razor Ramon {Target}
    Brock Lesnar
    Jake "The Snake" Roberts {Target}
    "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
    "Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase
    Sgt. Slaughter {Target}
    Sting
    John Cena

Not sure if he counts, but the one you are missing is out of shape, Roman Reigns

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:34 am

Quazimoto wrote:Managed to snag me a second Bret Hart (my favorite wrestler of all the times), so I'm officially done with Series 2 and anticipating Series 3 sometime in 2017.

My dream Series 3 Lineup would be any combination of 15 (12 base set + 3 store exclusives) from the following (some obviously won't ever happen, let alone the next series)...

- Kevin Owens
- AJ Styles
- Chris Jericho
- Kane (classic look)
- Triple H
- Shawn Michaels
- The Miz
- Rusev
- Dean Ambrose
- Sheamus
- Ceasro
- Finn Balor
- Mick Foley
- Booker T
- The Big Show
- Rick Rude
- Mr Perfect
- Owen Hart
- Junkyard Dog
- Vader
- Sting (surfer look)
- Bam Bam Bigelow
- British Bulldog
- Earthquake
- Kamala
- Demolition
- The Road Warriors
- The New Day

Would love to see some more women included in the line too... Trish Stratus, Beth Phoenix, Michelle McCool, Mickie James, Victoria, Melina, Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Bayley.

And if we could include NXT... Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura, The Revival, Ciampa & Gargano, and Asuka.

Actually, you know what, let's just make Series 3 a forty-five figure set. LOL.

Some good ones. I think we need another series before we need any more women figures, too many good ones would be cut. I'd prefer they stick with the over the top characters, rather than the new generation of just wrestlers, no characters. I mean Sasha, Bayley sure, but over Hawk and animal? Charlotte? Or Cactus Jack/Mankind? Some female characters needed, but not till at least series 4.

I'd like to see a wrestler/manager series. Sensational Sherry and Rick the Model, Luna Vachon and Bam Bam, Mrs Elizabeth and Savage/Luger, Mr Fuji and Yokozuna, Lita and Hardys, HHH and Chyna, Francine and Shane Douglas, Tommy Dreamer and Beulah. I know the ECW ones are a stretch, but Wwf owns em, so maybe?

The problem with WWF figures is we need at least 10 series to even do the characters justice. How we got two without HBK and Foley is baffling. Can't wait for series 3.

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:37 am

what are the odds we will get 10 series or even close to that?

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:50 pm

MinisculeWayne wrote:what are the odds we will get 10 series or even close to that?

All depends on how well they sell. If they keep selling well enough to make Funko and the stores that sell them a tidy profit, they'll keep making them.

Snapz

Postby Snapz » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:44 pm

Got Jake, Razor and Slaughter in the mail. Slaughter's stick broke off. That's what I get for dealing with ebay. I hate store exclusives.
Pop - 21
Mystery Minis - 73
Rock Candy - 4
Hikari - 1

aless

Postby aless » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:20 am

It seem to be very fragile. Saw one selling on eBay.

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:31 am

Snapz wrote:Got Jake, Razor and Slaughter in the mail. Slaughter's stick broke off. That's what I get for dealing with ebay. I hate store exclusives.

Store exclusives are the best. Without them we would be missing some of the best characters. We need more minis, not less.

Superglue should fix his baton, sucks tho. At least was a prop rather than the figure itself.

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:12 am

I hate to hear about the broken baton... dealing with ebay sucks sometimes, that's for sure. but damn, Target is making these exclusives terribly difficult to find.

if you're reading this, and you got the exclusives from the Target at The Avenues in Jacksonville, Florida, congratulations to you... when I saw that the layout was "corrupted," my buddies and I decided to buy the rest of the case, JUST IN CASE... but yep, the 3 exclusives were gone, and we got everyone else.

anyway, okay, we all want 1 million of these... I mean, I would be totally happy buying every single one of these ad infinitum... BUT, for the sake of Series 3, distill your wish lists down to 15 (12 plus the inevitable 3 exclusives). give me your dream Series 3 (remembering that we can probably get several more series afterward) - here's mine:
Big Bossman (blue uniform), Road Warrior Hawk, Road Warrior Animal, Finn Balor (in Demon King get-up), Kane, Paul Bearer, Shawn Michaels, Mr. Perfect, Cactus Jack, Big Van Vader, Bam Bam Bigelow, Kevin Owens - exclusives: AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Yokozuna

I get intoxicated thinking about all the amazing possibilities with these little guys! they're so much fun!

I wonder when we will see any new prototypes/artwork...

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:37 pm

MinisculeWayne wrote:I hate to hear about the broken baton... dealing with ebay sucks sometimes, that's for sure. but damn, Target is making these exclusives terribly difficult to find.

if you're reading this, and you got the exclusives from the Target at The Avenues in Jacksonville, Florida, congratulations to you... when I saw that the layout was "corrupted," my buddies and I decided to buy the rest of the case, JUST IN CASE... but yep, the 3 exclusives were gone, and we got everyone else.

anyway, okay, we all want 1 million of these... I mean, I would be totally happy buying every single one of these ad infinitum... BUT, for the sake of Series 3, distill your wish lists down to 15 (12 plus the inevitable 3 exclusives). give me your dream Series 3 (remembering that we can probably get several more series afterward) - here's mine:
Big Bossman (blue uniform), Road Warrior Hawk, Road Warrior Animal, Finn Balor (in Demon King get-up), Kane, Paul Bearer, Shawn Michaels, Mr. Perfect, Cactus Jack, Big Van Vader, Bam Bam Bigelow, Kevin Owens - exclusives: AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Yokozuna

I get intoxicated thinking about all the amazing possibilities with these little guys! they're so much fun!

I wonder when we will see any new prototypes/artwork...

I found them with the dcpi. It is the same as series 1, but I kept calling targets till they had em.

WAVE 3 LIST:

HBK
Cactus Jack
Hawk
Animal
Mr Perfect
Terry Funk
RVD
Jericho with list
IRS (to round out money Inc)
Owen Hart
Vincent K McMahon
Earthquake

Exclusives:
Tugboat
Jimmy Snuka
Jerry Lawler with crown.

Snapz

Postby Snapz » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:57 pm

I meant I hate store exclusives cause they are so hard to find especially with Target, Walmart and Walgreen. You get more minis which is awesome but buying from ebay or craigslist.. not so much.

For series 3, can we get:

HBK (with DX alt)
HHH (with DX alt)
Aj Styles
Yokozuna
Dean Ambrose (complete the shield)
Cactus Jack/Mankind/Dude Love/Mick Foley
Vader
Jericho
Rey
Hawk
Animal
Kane (unmasked alt)

Maybe some female exclusive
Lita
Trish
Sasha
Pop - 21
Mystery Minis - 73
Rock Candy - 4
Hikari - 1

Stu

Postby Stu » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:35 pm

zAkbar_777 wrote:I am almost ready for series 3 lol. I have completed series 2 w/ exclusives. All I am missing in George Steele, and I might just go to eBay for that. Here is my wish list for series 3:

New Day!
Bailey
Sasha
Mick Foley (Maybe exclusive variants of all his characters)
Big Show
Stardust/Cody Rhodes
Kane
The Godfather
HHH - (Exclusive with skull mask/crown)
The Dudleys

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Cody is no longer in WWE and it is a little too early for him to be considered a "legend".
My name is Aaron...Many call me Stu...it is a long story.

ISO: Skeletor and Panthor Dorbz ride.

jimmyk888

Postby jimmyk888 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:56 pm

We should find out about Series 3 in Feb. Series 2 info was released Feb. 14 last year. I'm hoping for any of the following: Ricky Steamboat, Doink, Bray Wyatt, AJ Styles, Demon Balor, Kane, HHH, HBK, Junkyard Dog, LOD, Demolition, and Cactus Jack.

aless

Postby aless » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:41 am

Finally completed

Imagepicture upload

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:26 pm

HUZZAH!! here is my complete WWE Mystery Minis collection (minus Series 2 Cena - i do not support duplicate entities)!!!

I am happy & I am proud.

Now bring on February & the announcement of Series 3!! Give us good'ns, Funko!!

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:32 pm

MinisculeWayne wrote:Image

HUZZAH!! here is my complete WWE Mystery Minis collection (minus Series 2 Cena - i do not support duplicate entities)!!!

I am happy & I am proud.

Nice pic! Haven't seen all of them together like that before.

And FYI, while many are anticipating pics in the upcoming Funko Catalog, it's not a given. There's always some things shown in there that never make it out and some things not shown that we end up getting.

Me personally, I'm kinda hoping for a WWE Pint Size Heroes set.

aless

Postby aless » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:58 pm

I agreed, wasted a chance for a new wrestler entry.

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:58 pm

Quazimoto wrote:
MinisculeWayne wrote:Image

I am happy & I am proud.

Nice pic! Haven't seen all of them together like that before.

And FYI, while many are anticipating pics in the upcoming Funko Catalog, it's not a given. There's always some things shown in there that never make it out and some things not shown that we end up getting.

Me personally, I'm kinda hoping for a WWE Pint Size Heroes set.

What are Pint Size Heroes?

See, these are the ONLY figures in the whole world i collect... period... no other wrestling figs, no other minis, no other funko... nothing! So, I want this series to continue so that I can have this one really neat, really fun, really fleshed out collection of something I really love.

And I hear ya about the catalog, but I just want to see anything, so I can rest more easily knowing someone out there is kind of trying to make something for us!!!!

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:32 am

MinisculeWayne wrote:
What are Pint Size Heroes?

See, these are the ONLY figures in the whole world i collect... period... no other wrestling figs, no other minis, no other funko... nothing! So, I want this series to continue so that I can have this one really neat, really fun, really fleshed out collection of something I really love.

And I hear ya about the catalog, but I just want to see anything, so I can rest more easily knowing someone out there is kind of trying to make something for us!!!!

Pint Size Heroes are basically mini Dorbz...

*borrowed a photo from a fellow board member to show comparision with Dorbz and Mystery Minis sizes

I love the Mystery Minis and really hope they continue as they're excellently produced (IMO, series 1 of the WWE MMs are some of the best figures Funko's made). Personally though, I plan on living in a tiny house one day, so space is a premium and I'd be 100% in favor of WWE Pint Size Heroes. I'll still buy almost any WWE Mystery Minis they put out, but one day it might come down to a decision between one line or the other and I'll almost certainly choose the smallest so I can have a wider variety within my collection.

I don't think there's too big of a worry of the WWE Mystery Minis continuing. They seem to sell really well, so as long as that stays true, they'll keep making them.

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:54 am

Quazimoto wrote:
I don't think there's too big of a worry of the WWE Mystery Minis continuing. They seem to sell really well, so as long as that stays true, they'll keep making them.

I sure hope so! I do wish they came out faster. I know it's Funko & not whomever makes the WWE's action figures, but I have always been so amazed at how many action figures WWE produces - all kinds from all times, all companies, all eras and all variations. I wish the Mystery Minis came out as fast.

And I feel you on the Pint Size Heroes, but I feel like the "dorbz" treatment isn't really my style, just like the full-blown Pops are not my style... JUSSSSSST barely too exaggerated for my taste - meanwhile, the Mystery Minis are perfect for me. I know it's to each his own, and for you I sincerely hope they do a PSH line of WWE (hell, I would like, at least, to see them). But for me, gimme 100 more WWE Mystery Minis at least. I will buy them all!!

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:04 pm

heyhey!! any news on WWE Series 3!?

trying to keep this thread on the first page, and trying to keep the thoughts on these little dudes present and the demand alive!

Cosmic_Cow

Postby Cosmic_Cow » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Just a heads up, not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but... if you see a case of WWE at Target, make sure they are the exclusive. I went the other day and they had a case of regular AND a case of exclusive on the shelf. I almost bought a few regulars without noticing.

Zippieminion

Postby Zippieminion » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:20 am

I'd love to see WWE Pint Size Heroes!
As for series 3 of the Mystery Minis, I think it could be cool to do a rival setup similar to the Disney Heroes Vs Villains set.

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:54 am

WHEN!?!?

And so begins my impatience! Cannot wait to see some artwork or write-up or even a mention at this point... just plain excited!

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:06 am

anything out of Toy Fair? any photos, concept art, mentions, anything?? about Series 3, that is...

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:58 am

MinisculeWayne wrote:anything out of Toy Fair? any photos, concept art, mentions, anything?? about Series 3, that is...

Nope. Nothing new WWE announced or shown at Toy Fair. The annual catalog pictured series 2 of the Mystery Minis. So, it looks like we'll just have to wait and see if series 3 happens at some point this year.

gogman

Postby gogman » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:51 pm

The catalogue was all about the first half of the year though, as Funko themselves said. So I still think there's a really good chance we'll see series 3 later in the year. Well I hope so anyway.

jimmyk888

Postby jimmyk888 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Man, what's up with Series3? I thought by now we would have some info.

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:42 am

jimmyk888 wrote:Man, what's up with Series3? I thought by now we would have some info.

For real, though! We want Series 3! We want Series 3! We want Series 3!

aless

Postby aless » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:18 pm

Not sure is it mix up with dusty rhode

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:36 pm

machomania wrote:- nWo is 4 Life -

TOO SWEEEEET!!!

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Sun May 14, 2017 6:44 am