Through the Looking Glass Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Through the Looking Glass Minis

Postby willy wonka » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:20 pm

Turtledoc wrote:Forgive me if there is already a thread on this somewhere, I couldn't find it. Anyhow, took a trip to the local Books-a-Million today and found an entire untouched case of these little beauties. Took some pictures for your guys of how this case was laid out. Full disclosure: The guy checking me out did not, despite my asking THREE times, take care to keep the top row in order. I think I know where everyone came from, but the top 6 could be off. Anyhow, adorable pictures below. Things of note. 1) The Bandersnatch does not weigh as much as you would think he would. I think he is hollow, though he does fill out the entire box. AKA you could feel him by squeezing the box lightly. 2) My Red Queen is missing a crown. Not sure if they are supposed to have it or not. The box art shows a crown, but the box art also differs, notably on the Bandersnatch, Time Guy, and Queen. Anyway, overall I am thrilled, and the only chase I'm gonna need is Happy-Hatter.

Top Row (Hare and Alice at the front of box, Alice and White Queen at back):

Bottom Row (Chessur and time guy at the front, Bandersnatch and Sad Hatter in the back):

Everyone:

Red Queen without her Crown:

Enjoy, and I hope this helps someone. Though again, the top row may not be right.

Nice I actually completed this set with all the exclusives. I actually pulled a happy hatter out of a box and managed to get some the set without getting to many doubles.

Thanks for the post!
Turtledoc wrote:Hey guys! Through some amazing trading and a great e-bay deal I finally finished this set! See picture below. I have extras of veggie guy and hare (dark colored rabbit) for trade if anyone needs them. Here they are, being adorable:

(Normal Dress Alice, Hare, and Rabbit are in the case next door because they wouldn't all fit in one).

I have completed the set as well. Nice work. I love your display case
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Turtledoc

Postby Turtledoc » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:24 pm

willy wonka wrote:Nice I actually completed this set with all the exclusives. I actually pulled a happy hatter out of a box and managed to get some the set without getting to many doubles.

Thanks for the post

I have completed the set as well. Nice work. I love your display case

Thanks! It is an adorable set! The Happy Hatters are my favorite pieces. Then the Bandersnatch.
Mystery Minis: 332
Pops: 33
Dorbz: 21

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:07 pm

jolouvre wrote:Does anyone have an extra HT mad hatter to let go? Am missing him to complete my set and no luck till now:(((

I’ll def keep my eye out for it and let you know if I have any luck.
Image Image

Return to “Blind Bags”