Suicide Squad Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
synergy56

Re: Suicide Squad Minis

Postby synergy56 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Thanks for posting the layouts, everyone. Going on the hunt this weekend and since I only collect the ladies the layouts are super helpful :)
Hi, I'm Merri!

jester00

Postby jester00 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:58 pm

Got the Harley's from GameStop today. I stupidly wasn't paying attention to a glow joker being in the case layout. Went and tried again and didn't get him lol. I had already screwed the case up while getting my Harley's
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:33 pm

GameStop by me should be getting them today or Monday. Can't wait.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Funko_Bandido

Postby Funko_Bandido » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:30 pm

The HT layout is a few posts above
I'm Bandido or George !
Instagram: BandidoToys

Mystery Mini Checklist https://goo.gl/IzBVJx
Funko Member # : 11130
Mystery Mini Count: Over 400
Pop Count : Around 150

Image ImageImage

GraphicSilence

Postby GraphicSilence » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Heard mixed things about the Gamestop layouts. Does this one work? The HT one was perfect, so thanks for posting.

Grail: Batman Freddy
Desperately want: Flashpoint Batman, SDCC Blue Batman.

Ari

Postby Ari » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:54 pm

Metspride129 wrote:
Funko_Bandido wrote:Here's the layout for the Gamestop Case

Thank you!! GS just put a case out. Nabbed the 2 jokers. Was gonna grab the harley too but decided against it.

Hot topic had a fresh case out also...didnt wanna get any without a layout. Anyone get any yet from HT?

Hot Topic Layout is a page or two back. I can verify that it works on a fresh untouched case.
I have 58 Dorbz, 718 Pops, a ton of Minis, and other random stuff that I really don't need but I just love to have because it is an addiction now....

millerjer24

Postby millerjer24 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:08 pm

The GS layout was similar for me except the TOP back Joker. He and Harley were reversed but Inmate Harley and Deadshot were my other successful pickups.
Hey Everyone! My name is Jeremy and I'm a :freddy1: addict.

GrayJay65

Postby GrayJay65 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:11 pm

The image link fir HT layout is not working for me could someone repost it?

Thank You

Thank you!! GS just put a case out. Nabbed the 2 jokers. Was gonna grab the harley too but decided against it.

Hot topic had a fresh case out also...didnt wanna get any without a layout. Anyone get any yet from HT?[/quote]

Hot Topic Layout is a page or two back. I can verify that it works on a fresh untouched case.[/quote]

GrayJay65

Postby GrayJay65 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:15 pm

I can't see the HT layout image :-(

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:06 am

If you are looking for the HT exclusives, they are in the exact same location as the Gamestop exclusives.
Black Enchantress - top left back
Joker GITD - top right middle
Joker tux - bottom left front
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Ari

Postby Ari » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Gamestop is getting on my nerves with minis. The workers are purposely mixing up the boxes before they put them out. They are saying its store policy to make it fair. I don't get how that is fair at all. They are inserting themselves in the hunt and messing with the probability. But I got my entire Suicide Squad so I'm done.

Anyone want to trade my doubles for something, message me.
I have 58 Dorbz, 718 Pops, a ton of Minis, and other random stuff that I really don't need but I just love to have because it is an addiction now....

GrayJay65

Postby GrayJay65 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Thank you for the info. I actually bought the whole case at HT last night so I wouldn't miss out. Good thing because today's hunt for more was a disaster. Every case was either on hold, sold to someone or picked over. I did manage to pick up 2 sets of the GS exclusives however despite one store mixing them up on me :-)

If you are looking for the HT exclusives, they are in the exact same location as the Gamestop exclusives.
Black Enchantress - top left back
Joker GITD - top right middle
Joker tux - bottom left front[/quote]

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:07 pm

The Hot Topic case I got to was intouched so I lucked out there, but the Gamestop case....apparantly not so much. Have extra Hot Topic ones if anyone needs them. Still need the Gamestop Harley and the Harley in dress if anyone has extra of those two.
Hi, I'm Merri!

GraphicSilence

Postby GraphicSilence » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:35 pm

Ari wrote:Gamestop is getting on my nerves with minis. The workers are purposely mixing up the boxes before they put them out. They are saying its store policy to make it fair. I don't get how that is fair at all. They are inserting themselves in the hunt and messing with the probability. But I got my entire Suicide Squad so I'm done.

That's really messed up. The gamestop in my area doesn't do this. In fact they make it a point to let me know if the case has been touched or not. It sucks the people at your Gamestop are being so difficult. When I went to HT the other day I told the guy that sometimes if I'm not sure I just won't buy the mini. He told me they usually get 3-4 cases in, so if the one out has been picked over just asked for an unopened one in the back and they will let me pick. Super sweet dude! Everyone should be more like that. :D

Grail: Batman Freddy
Desperately want: Flashpoint Batman, SDCC Blue Batman.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:20 pm

So wait... where's the Harley in the black and gold dress, the one that was pictured in the Toy Fair Pic back on page 1 of this thread? Is she a store exclusive or did I just miss something?
Just a small town girl...

Ari

Postby Ari » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:56 pm

GraphicSilence wrote:
Ari wrote:Gamestop is getting on my nerves with minis. The workers are purposely mixing up the boxes before they put them out. They are saying its store policy to make it fair. I don't get how that is fair at all. They are inserting themselves in the hunt and messing with the probability. But I got my entire Suicide Squad so I'm done.

That's really messed up. The gamestop in my area doesn't do this. In fact they make it a point to let me know if the case has been touched or not. It sucks the people at your Gamestop are being so difficult. When I went to HT the other day I told the guy that sometimes if I'm not sure I just won't buy the mini. He told me they usually get 3-4 cases in, so if the one out has been picked over just asked for an unopened one in the back and they will let me pick. Super sweet dude! Everyone should be more like that. :D

HT has always been nice to me when pop hunting. Every HT I've been in, no difference. I think they know how important their collector base is. They always will got to the back to check if they have a fresh case or not and let you pick if you ask. I I haven't been to all the GS in California, but definitely at a couple the told me the same story about mixing cases.

Ari

Postby Ari » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:So wait... where's the Harley in the black and gold dress, the one that was pictured in the Toy Fair Pic back on page 1 of this thread? Is she a store exclusive or did I just miss something?

She is in the regular case. I got my regular case at TFAW

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:24 pm

Ari wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:So wait... where's the Harley in the black and gold dress, the one that was pictured in the Toy Fair Pic back on page 1 of this thread? Is she a store exclusive or did I just miss something?

She is in the regular case. I got my regular case at TFAW

Oh ok. Thanks, Ari! :)
Just a small town girl...

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:23 pm

Great glows Marty!!! Love the SS mini exclusives!!!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

saban

Postby saban » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:59 pm

Just bought a case from Gamestop today. Was disappointed that so many of my figures had imperfections. Paint smudges were the most common but my Boomerang actually had a piece of this eyebrow missing (plastic and all) and my Katana had superglue in her hair that formed a weird crust.
IG: vickyisodd

f4denz

Postby f4denz » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:33 am

GraphicSilence wrote:

See I love this policy, it means there is no "advantage" for the few who go looking for layouts and leave things a mystery for everyone. I get some people love knowing the layouts but to me it defeats the whole purpose of making "Mystery Minis".

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:36 am

If anyone has extra glow Jokers or any of the Harleys available please pm me.
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:58 am

Ari wrote:I got these about 2 weeks ago from TFAW in Universal City and unboxed them on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IccpZ7hS4nI

Watching your video has made want these! Let me go roll me pennies...
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!
Sidekick in the Legion of Collectors
Hero of the Collector Corps
Pirate of the Smugglers Bounty

ISO: Unmasked Black Panther Dorbz

LordBlackCat

Postby LordBlackCat » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:16 pm

Thanks to everybody with the help on the case layouts.

Both Hot Topic and GameStop had 1 missing. I was able to get all three Hot Topic exclusives. I didn't try for the Prisoner Harle as I'm pretty sure her box was the missing one but I got the Two GameStop Jokers. I also got some rando grabs of Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, and awesome Harle. (Not wrong case locations, they were just random picks from the case)

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:32 pm

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:This is not my pic! But someone on a FB group got a case and shared the layout. So here you go! Hoping to get the exclusives by themselves and then a case of the regular set.

May have been accidental, but my Flagg and GitD Joker were switched in the full case I just picked up at HT. FYI
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

rugbyplayer11

Postby rugbyplayer11 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Took a chance on what I thought was an untouched box. I only cared about the masked Deadshot and GID Joker from Gamestop. Thankfully, the workers seem cool so they leave it untouched. The layout worked great.

HiMyNameIsSean
HoF 2018 & CotM
HoF 2018 & CotM

Postby HiMyNameIsSean » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:29 pm

Picked up the Gamestop ones the other day, the layout was funky for me though.
Hi My Name Is Sean!

Swfanmlp

Postby Swfanmlp » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:28 am

Trying to quit MM's then there's come out!!
Instagram @swfanmlp
I'm Michael

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:29 am

Still trying to find two of the HT exclusives (not the GITD). Have not been able to find an untouched case yet lol
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

TheStarDXR

Postby TheStarDXR » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:05 am

Swfanmlp wrote:Trying to quit MM's then there's come out!!

I. Feel. Your. Pain. #-o
Like the sands through the hourglass, these are the Dales of our lives. B-)
www.youtube.com/DishingOnMovies

Divino

Postby Divino » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:50 am

Where do you guys go for the best price on a case of these? I'm looking for a regular case, since I have almost all the exclusives already. I was hoping the Targets around me would get them, because 5.99 each is a great price, at least compared to what I've seen elsewhere.

Missed out on a few cases on ebay at 69.99. I suppose I could try to be patient and wait for another to pop up, but patience isn't my strong suit! lol

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:37 am

Divino wrote:Where do you guys go for the best price on a case of these? I'm looking for a regular case, since I have almost all the exclusives already. I was hoping the Targets around me would get them, because 5.99 each is a great price, at least compared to what I've seen elsewhere.

Missed out on a few cases on ebay at 69.99. I suppose I could try to be patient and wait for another to pop up, but patience isn't my strong suit! lol

bigbadtoystore.com
entertainmentearth.com
toywars.com

All of these usually have great pricing on cases. I ordered mine from BBTS for $69 if I'm not mistaken

Funko_Bandido

Postby Funko_Bandido » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:42 am

Ferrara Market SS Minis
$67.99 plus Free Shipping. Great site and awesome delivery!
I'm Bandido or George !
Instagram: BandidoToys

Mystery Mini Checklist https://goo.gl/IzBVJx
Funko Member # : 11130
Mystery Mini Count: Over 400
Pop Count : Around 150

Image ImageImage

Divino

Postby Divino » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:18 pm

Thanks guys! Interesting that a bunch of places have these as pre-order still, and not arriving until august.

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:06 pm

Got the Hot Topic exclusives today! Hoping one of my local Gamestops will get a case soon.
Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

ryanc_

Postby ryanc_ » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:40 am

pretty disappointed that I wasn't able to get the recent target exclusive batman and joker, but I was able to get all the SS exclusive minis today so that was cool.

LordBlackCat

Postby LordBlackCat » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:22 pm

What Target exclusive?

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:24 pm

LordBlackCat wrote:What Target exclusive?

He means Pop exclusives, not minis.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

LordBlackCat

Postby LordBlackCat » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:00 pm

Valde wrote:
LordBlackCat wrote:What Target exclusive?

He means Pop exclusives, not minis.

Oh thank goodness. I was worried there. Thank you!

Darth Funko

Postby Darth Funko » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Found an untouched Gamestop case in store today and the layout worked perfectly. I really think that the ones with funky layouts have to be employees shuffling them up. Which stinks. I guess I understand why but I still don't like it.
Roy - Lover of all that is Star Wars

Return to “Blind Bags”