Suicide Squad Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
GraphicSilence

Re: Suicide Squad Minis

Postby GraphicSilence » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:05 pm

RogueSolo wrote:I have seen them in FYE as well.

Thanks, I just realized I had one of these stores near me lol .I was about to snag the SS duo POP pack.

Grail: Batman Freddy
Desperately want: Flashpoint Batman, SDCC Blue Batman.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:31 pm

They're not the best price around by any means, but if you want to pick through a full case in person, they may be your best bet.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:41 am

GraphicSilence wrote:Thanks. My B&N is pretty slow with getting new minis as well. I was just hoping maybe I could find these guys there.

It might be BN in general, but if you're looking for non-exclusives then maybe try your local Hastings (if you have one). It's where I found mine at.

Metspride129

Postby Metspride129 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:51 pm

i walked into gs and found a fresh case. wound up grabbing another spare GITD joker to hopefully trade for 1 of the ht exclusives
Pops - 40
1st pop - Hollywood Hogan
Mystery Minis - 33

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:16 pm

Anyone have a joker in tux available? I have an extra inmate harley.
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

Demontooth

Postby Demontooth » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:07 pm

Anxiously awaiting the non exclusive case layout.
Member KY Funko League of Awesomeness

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:43 am

Demontooth wrote:Anxiously awaiting the non exclusive case layout.

I thought one was posted already.

I have a case ordered and do not mind showing the layout once it arrives, unless someone beats me to it ;-)
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Demontooth

Postby Demontooth » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:00 am

That would be awesome.
Member KY Funko League of Awesomeness

Darth Funko

Postby Darth Funko » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:05 pm

Battastic wrote:

I have a case ordered and do not mind showing the layout once it arrives, unless someone beats me to it ;-)

Glad to see I'm not the only one waiting. Pre-ordered a case from Entertainment Earth a while ago and still waiting. And they just changed the delivery to July. Wondering what's taking so long since they've been everywhere for a while now.
Roy - Lover of all that is Star Wars

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:18 am

Darth Funko wrote:
Battastic wrote:

Glad to see I'm not the only one waiting. Pre-ordered a case from Entertainment Earth a while ago and still waiting. And they just changed the delivery to July. Wondering what's taking so long since they've been everywhere for a while now.

Same, my order said August now July, not sure what the hold up was. The only thing I can think of is HT & GS paid to have their sets early because those are the only sets I've seen around me...no regular cases anywhere.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Darth Funko

Postby Darth Funko » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:10 pm

Battastic wrote:
Darth Funko wrote:
Battastic wrote:I thought one was posted already.

Same, my order said August now July, not sure what the hold up was. The only thing I can think of is HT & GS paid to have their sets early because those are the only sets I've seen around me...no regular cases anywhere.

Unfortunately I have seen some regular cases. At Walmart of all places. The two around me both had full untouched cases! I almost picked one up but then thought about my preorder. I'm not about to try and sell a case just because I'm impatient! lol
Roy - Lover of all that is Star Wars

GrayJay65

Postby GrayJay65 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:54 pm

Has any noticed a GS exclusive Prison Harley with no belly tattoo? One of mine has no tattoo on her belly :-) could this be an error piece?

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:48 pm

I was out shopping today and stopped in a Books-a-Million and found a spoiled retail case. Against my better judgement, I attempted to pull an Evening-gown Harley. Got a Katana. Grrrrrr.

Later, I had to take a couple of my daughter's movies back to Redbox at my local Walmart. I went through the toy aisle as I always do and found nothing. On a whim, I checked a back aisle that they use for items that need sorted or don't fit where they should go. Found an unspoiled retail case! Bought both lower front boxes (marked one), and got my Harley, right where she was supposed to be. Set finished ( not complete, just finished).
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

Driver_8

Postby Driver_8 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:23 pm

TheBoilerman wrote:I was out shopping today and stopped in a Books-a-Million and found a spoiled retail case. Against my better judgement, I attempted to pull an Evening-gown Harley. Got a Katana. Grrrrrr.

Later, I had to take a couple of my daughter's movies back to Redbox at my local Walmart. I went through the toy aisle as I always do and found nothing. On a whim, I checked a back aisle that they use for items that need sorted or don't fit where they should go. Found an unspoiled retail case! Bought both lower front boxes (marked one), and got my Harley, right where she was supposed to be. Set finished ( not complete, just finished).

I saw a few boxes at a local walmart tonight, too. It looked like it had been messed with since not all of the boxes were not facing in the same direction. I thought about trying it out, but I passed for the night. I may go back later this week and try again. They were priced at 5.78, so that was decent.

The kicker was that there looked to be two full BvS boxes right next to it; I didn't have my layout handy, so I couldn't pull any from there, either.

Warren8525

Postby Warren8525 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Driver_8 wrote:I saw a few boxes at a local walmart tonight, too. It looked like it had been messed with since not all of the boxes were not facing in the same direction. I thought about trying it out, but I passed for the night. I may go back later this week and try again. They were priced at 5.78, so that was decent.

The kicker was that there looked to be two full BvS boxes right next to it; I didn't have my layout handy, so I couldn't pull any from there, either.

Wow, my Walmart rarely has minis. It rarely has Pops. Or maybe there are a huge number of Funko funatics in the area #-o

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:18 am

One GS in my area only had 4 left when I checked earlier this week, but I visited the other GS in my area today and they had an untouched case. I just bought the Inmate Harley. There are two others I plan on buying later, regular Harley and Katana, either at GS or more likely from Walmart when they get them.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:27 pm

Anyone having luck finding the Gamestop Inmate Harley? No luck at my local Gamestop store...
Just a small town girl...

keyese

Postby keyese » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:45 pm

The Hot Topics and Gamestops by me seemed to have gotten a restock on these recently, so try again if you are still missing some :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:53 pm

kihou wrote:The Hot Topics and Gamestops by me seemed to have gotten a restock on these recently, so try again if you are still missing some :)

I did try. But someone had already pulled from the spots where she should've been. Lol

I did pull the Gold dress Harley from a Walmart case that appeared untouched. Two, actually in case anyone here needed her. I kept the one on the left. But, notice anything off about the Harley in the right?

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:21 pm

HaloHawk87 wrote:One GS in my area only had 4 left when I checked earlier this week, but I visited the other GS in my area today and they had an untouched case. I just bought the Inmate Harley. There are two others I plan on buying later, regular Harley and Katana, either at GS or more likely from Walmart when they get them.

I didn't realize there is a Harley in gown MM in regular cases, so I will definitely be looking to get her from Walmart if a case layout becomes available. I watched a box break on Youtube, but the way it was filmed it was hard to tell which spot she's in. I just know she is one of the three on the bottom left side. I haven't gotten around to buying regular Harley or Katana yet either.

EDIT:

Sunshine29102 wrote:I did pull the Gold dress Harley from a Walmart case that appeared untouched. Two, actually in case anyone here needed her. I kept the one on the left. But, notice anything off about the Harley in the right?

Her legs are backwards. :eek:

jester00

Postby jester00 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:
kihou wrote:The Hot Topics and Gamestops by me seemed to have gotten a restock on these recently, so try again if you are still missing some :)

I did try. But someone had already pulled from the spots where she should've been. Lol

I did pull the Gold dress Harley from a Walmart case that appeared untouched. Two, actually in case anyone here needed her. I kept the one on the left. But, notice anything off about the Harley in the right?

That's the last Harley I need! But her legs are wrong lol
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

GraphicSilence

Postby GraphicSilence » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:Anyone having luck finding the Gamestop Inmate Harley? No luck at my local Gamestop store...

Actually I have found her, and one game stop near me had an untouched case. If you really need her I can go back and see if they still have her.

Grail: Batman Freddy
Desperately want: Flashpoint Batman, SDCC Blue Batman.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:17 pm

jester00 wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:

Wondering if I could just dip her in boiling water and then remove and reattach them...

I've also gotten two Vampires from the Nightmare Before Christmas, both of which feature backwards hands. The hot/boiling water trick worked for them so maybe it's worth a try.

jester00

Postby jester00 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:
jester00 wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:

Wondering if I could just dip her in boiling water and then remove and reattach them...

I've also gotten two Vampires from the Nightmare Before Christmas, both of which feature backwards hands. The hot/boiling water trick worked for them so maybe it's worth a try.

If it works let me know
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

Guneagle01

Postby Guneagle01 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:54 pm

I got the two Harleys from Gamestop, but I have to say im disappointed since these seem to be poor quality. I definitely prefer the other style of minis over these. Something else I didn't even pay attention to before I bought them is that the store I went individually marked each box, which means they had to have moved them, luckily they were still in their spots, but now I know I should only trust cases that don't have each box price marked.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:00 pm

jester00 wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:
jester00 wrote:That's the last Harley I need! But her legs are wrong lol

If it works let me know

Didn't work. Soooooo much glue that one peg at the top of her left leg broke off. Oh well, into the "custom fodder" box she goes.

jester00

Postby jester00 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:12 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:
jester00 wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:

If it works let me know

Didn't work. Soooooo much glue that one peg at the top of her left leg broke off. Oh well, into the "custom fodder" box she goes.

lol could be for the best. At least you tried.
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:15 pm

jester00 wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:
jester00 wrote:If it works let me know

I did! Sorry, friend! If you want a one-legged Harley, though... She's all yours! lol

jester00

Postby jester00 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:48 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:
jester00 wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:

I did! Sorry, friend! If you want a one-legged Harley, though... She's all yours! lol

I had a Hershel like that ;) he was missing a head too. Was the weirdest thing
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:59 pm

jester00 wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:
jester00 wrote:lol could be for the best. At least you tried.

I had a Hershel like that ;) he was missing a head too. Was the weirdest thing

:laughing3:

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:50 am

My local Walmart got a case in, with just one missing (top front left). I tried using an incomplete layout to get regular Harley and Katana, but it only worked for one of them. I got the one I wanted most, Harley. She was in the top back right spot like she was supposed to be, but Katana was supposed to be in the top front right spot, but instead I ended up with Rick Flag. Oh well. I would be really mad if I struck out on both. I'm glad I at least got the one I wanted the most, and Rick isn't one of the ones I wanted the least. He would of been about 6th on my list. I may or may not buy more. Money is tight, and I need to save some for SDCC exclusives.

Funko Pop! Fan16

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:37 pm

So I got a Katana without the red dot on her white band around her head. I thought she looked weird when I first opened her up, but didn't think any about it till today and I found it out! lol I have had her since Thursday
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:40 pm

I really need to find Katana, Harley, and Diablo from this set but I can't find an untouched case anywhere. Hopefully we get these at work for the SS mini mission.

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:00 am

I decided to go back to GS and buy the Katana they had. They didn't sell any since I was last there on Thursday.

I'm really surprised at how sloppy the paint is on these. I have 3 from Civil War and 3 from GoT Series 3, and all 6 have perfect paint, and yet 3 out of the 4 SS MMs I have have very sloppy paint. The only one that was painted good is Rick Flag.

stephencool2

Postby stephencool2 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:33 am

Finally got the HT exclusive Enchantress today (for $9.12 with tax!!) and then was hoping I was landing the "Im gonna hurt your really really bad" HT exclusive...but it was just a Rick Flag :(

slightecho

Postby slightecho » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:15 am

My GS finally got a new case in today so I finally got my harley! But she won't stand up! D'oh! Any suggestions? I'm not really a collector of minis so this is the first time I've had this problem
Praise be to Tanq! The best SDCC good luck charm a girl could ask for!

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/slightecho/AXDWZ0UUFAXG7CUV/

1st Pop: Vanellope from Wreck-It Ralph
25th Pop: Goggles Rey from Star Wars TFA (HT exclusive)
75th Pop: Chase Eleven w/ Eggos

jester00

Postby jester00 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:23 am

Yay! Found two untouched regular cases at work today. Snagged the common Harley in gown. Officially finished with suicide squad minis
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:12 am

jester00 wrote:Yay! Found two untouched regular cases at work today. Snagged the common Harley in gown. Officially finished with suicide squad minis

Congrats Thomas!! They are pretty nice looking minis!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

cardfan76

Postby cardfan76 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:49 pm

Burnt at GS with them shuffling. Got Killer Croc instead of Inmate HQ. If there's any extras floating around let me know, please.

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:48 am

Does anyone know which spot Harley in her gown is in? Is it bottom left front? That's the only one I want that I haven't been able to get. When I saw a box at Walmart, the top left front was missing. There's a good chance someone took the bottom one and the top one took it's place. I might be better off waiting for a restock.

Return to “Blind Bags”