Suicide Squad Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
TheBoilerman

Re: Suicide Squad Minis

Postby TheBoilerman » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:18 am

HaloHawk87 wrote:Does anyone know which spot Harley in her gown is in? Is it bottom left front? That's the only one I want that I haven't been able to get. When I saw a box at Walmart, the top left front was missing. There's a good chance someone took the bottom one and the top one took it's place. I might be better off waiting for a restock.

I'd say it's a good possibility that is what happened.
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

Funko Pop! Fan16

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:19 am

HaloHawk87 wrote:Does anyone know which spot Harley in her gown is in? Is it bottom left front? That's the only one I want that I haven't been able to get. When I saw a box at Walmart, the top left front was missing. There's a good chance someone took the bottom one and the top one took it's place. I might be better off waiting for a restock.

Yes if you can find a new untouched case, then yes bottom Left is gown Harley! Good luck! I got mine at a FYE!
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

cardfan76

Postby cardfan76 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:47 pm

Yes, I got my gown one where you said...bottom left front

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:58 pm

Thanks guys! I'll keep an eye out. Walmart got several cases of Civil War MMs, so I'm sure they'll get more of SS.

GraphicSilence

Postby GraphicSilence » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:35 pm

I'm having the hardest time finding Katana. I have gone by the layouts but every time I get someone else. :(

Grail: Batman Freddy
Desperately want: Flashpoint Batman, SDCC Blue Batman.

Driver_8

Postby Driver_8 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:46 pm

I'm really enjoying picking up these pieces. I'm missing a couple of jokers, but I'll get those (I hope).

One thing I've noticed, though, is that the paint jobs on these don't seem as good as the paint jobs on the BVS sets. Anyone else feel the same way, or have I just gotten some bad minis so far?

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:34 am

Driver_8 wrote:One thing I've noticed, though, is that the paint jobs on these don't seem as good as the paint jobs on the BVS sets. Anyone else feel the same way, or have I just gotten some bad minis so far?

It's not just you. The paint on mine are sloppy too. There was a big drop in paint quality with this set.

Plissken

Postby Plissken » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:25 am

I'm a little bit disappointed with these Minis.
I ordered a display online and received it today. While the Minis are great in their own way, the quality control is not.
From twelve figures, I got five with noticeable mistakes. (not mentioned or shown: twisted limbs and weapons on Boomerang, Deadshot and the other Joker)
El Diablo: Face-Tattoos are printed to high
Masked Deadshot: Eyebrow on mask (Just saw a picture with the same "error". Maybe it is an updated paint-scheme)
Killer Croc: Crooked eyes
Rick Flag: Crooked eyes
Joker: Feet reversed

I really hope the quality control will get better in the future...

klb1111

Postby klb1111 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:03 pm

Plissken wrote:I'm a little bit disappointed with these Minis.
I ordered a display online and received it today. While the Minis are great in their own way, the quality control is not.
From twelve figures, I got five with noticeable mistakes. (not mentioned or shown: twisted limbs and weapons on Boomerang, Deadshot and the other Joker)
El Diablo: Face-Tattoos are printed to high
Masked Deadshot: Eyebrow on mask (Just saw a picture with the same "error". Maybe it is an updated paint-scheme)
Killer Croc: Crooked eyes
Rick Flag: Crooked eyes
Joker: Feet reversed

I really hope the quality control will get better in the future...

Yeah, I know it's been said before your post too, but I think the only 4 I pulled from cases had QC problems of some kind, never mind that none were the ones I wanted, except Enchantress and she had half a mouth. :(

I wonder what made this series so bad on QC?

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Man, I was going to pick up a case of these at some point, but you guys are making me think twice. Anybody regret their case? Or are they still worth the $60+ a case generally comes by?

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:37 pm

GhostAsparagus wrote:Man, I was going to pick up a case of these at some point, but you guys are making me think twice. Anybody regret their case? Or are they still worth the $60+ a case generally comes by?

I don't regret my case. Masked Deadshot's eyebrow and Killer Croc looking sideways are wierd, but not deal-breakers.
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

Darth Funko

Postby Darth Funko » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:16 pm

They are like that for everyone though. I think they were intended to look like that. Everyone I've seen is the same as you show.
Roy - Lover of all that is Star Wars

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:20 pm

I believe the only one in that pic that has an error is the Joker with backwards feet. Seen the same thing on a Harley in gown earlier in this thread. The crazy eyes were definitely intentional.

EDIT: Didn't want to double post. My local Walmart got a new case of these MMs in, so I tried to get the Harley in gown, and wound up getting stuck with Joker in suit instead. I've come to the conclusion that an employee is mixing these up to make it a real mystery. It would explain why I got the wrong MM the last time I bought one from there. Disappointing. I'm not making another attempt at getting her. I'll just have to forget about her.

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:39 am

After reading this thread I need to go look at my SS minis a little closer. I hope all their feet are on the right way. Yikes!
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

Plissken

Postby Plissken » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:59 pm

Darth Funko wrote:They are like that for everyone though. I think they were intended to look like that. Everyone I've seen is the same as you show.

HaloHawk87 wrote:I believe the only one in that pic that has an error is the Joker with backwards feet. Seen the same thing on a Harley in gown earlier in this thread. The crazy eyes were definitely intentional.

After a little research I think you two are right. Very "interesting" choice of designs. But I can live with it.
But the misprinted Diablo is going to the back-row of the display lol

Btw, I could fix the Jokers feet. After a two minute boiling-water-bath and a little bit of turn and pull, I removed the feet securely. Funny thing, the pegs are different. There is only one way to fit them into the legs properly. ;-)

GhostAsparagus wrote:Man, I was going to pick up a case of these at some point, but you guys are making me think twice. Anybody regret their case? Or are they still worth the $60+ a case generally comes by?

I don't regret it either. They are still great little figures.

pop_jumper

Postby pop_jumper » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:37 am

The black eyebrow on Deadshot is about the most irking thing on my mini shelf lol
Name's Aaron.
Electronics.

TARGET

POP! : 460
First: Ash (Army of Darkness)
Latest: Violet (CHASE)
Fav POP! : Jay Garrick (signed by Teddy Sears!)/Flocked Crash Bandicoot
GRAIL(S): Qui-Gon Jinn (NYCC 2016)

Mystery Minis: ??

Follow @beachcitiesflash on Instagram!

We got no food, we got no jobs, OUR POPS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:38 pm

Is anyone else's Walmart selling these for $3? They have a full box, plus two extra that they had marked down to $5 one week and a hen the next it was $3. o.O

Dbratteli

Postby Dbratteli » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:44 am

My local HT just pulled a nearly full case of these out from under some rock. Anyone happen to have the weights for Common Harley or HT Glow Joker (with our without boxes). They are the only two Im interested in.
:freddy3:

Return to “Blind Bags”