Steven Universe Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Littlemissplush

Re: Steven Universe Mystery Minis

Postby Littlemissplush » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:57 pm

grandpa_stern wrote:So, wait.

There's a glow Lapis? From which store? And does the HT box contain Connie? These burning questions need answers!

Glow Lapis is a HT exclusive. Meanwhile Connie is a regular release box "exclusive" aka you won't be able to find her in Hot Topic or Gamestop boxes (the same as non-glow Lion and Amethyst Steven).
Hey, I'm Ashley!

Currently ISO: Connie and Peridot mystery minis

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:15 pm

Littlemissplush wrote:
grandpa_stern wrote:So, wait.

There's a glow Lapis? From which store? And does the HT box contain Connie? These burning questions need answers!

Glow Lapis is a HT exclusive. Meanwhile Connie is a regular release box "exclusive" aka you won't be able to find her in Hot Topic or Gamestop boxes (the same as non-glow Lion and Amethyst Steven).

They're killing me.
I'm Josh

Galacticat

Postby Galacticat » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:24 pm

*Edit* Found Peridot! Turns out I had her all along- the box had tumbled down and I had missed it! So glad it was Peridot and not Onion! (Sorry Onion)

So now all I need is Greg! So if anyone gets a duplicate you know who to call! I won't be buying any more since he's the only one I need...

Last edited by Galacticat on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:42 am

Galacticat wrote:I love these! I don't have Peridot or Steven's Dad, anyone get an extra of those? I don't really have any duplicates, but would be willing to trade one of the Pearls or Lions (I have the glow and the non glow) or Stevens for Peridot :D

Look at Lion! He looks so good! :smt103 :smt103 :smt103 :smt103
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:17 am

Galacticat wrote:I love these! I don't have Peridot or Steven's Dad, anyone get an extra of those? I don't really have any duplicates, but would be willing to trade one of the Pearls or Lions (I have the glow and the non glow) or Stevens for Peridot :D

Super cute set!

If I come across either Peridot or Greg, I'll keep you in mind! :)
Just a small town girl...

Littlemissplush

Postby Littlemissplush » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:29 pm

I'm so jealous of that Connie, she looks fantastic :D I'm also still searching for my own Peridot but if I come across Greg, I'll let you know!
Hey, I'm Ashley!

Currently ISO: Connie and Peridot mystery minis

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:07 pm

I haven't been able to find a case of non-exclusives anywhere around me. At Toys R Us they had one lonely single box that was completely smashed to pieces. I was hoping they would be at Target sometime, I've had good luck there with minis.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

big_matt

Postby big_matt » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:34 pm

kihou wrote:I haven't been able to find a case of non-exclusives anywhere around me. At Toys R Us they had one lonely single box that was completely smashed to pieces. I was hoping they would be at Target sometime, I've had good luck there with minis.

I would suggest Walmart for the non-exclusives.
Pops: 1100+
Latest: Best Buy Arbiter
Wants: Freddy Fett, Red Skull, and many more

nerdandcheese

Postby nerdandcheese » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:11 pm

I found the non-exclusives at FYE.
Larry
IG: nerdandcheese

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:19 pm

big_matt wrote:
kihou wrote:I haven't been able to find a case of non-exclusives anywhere around me. At Toys R Us they had one lonely single box that was completely smashed to pieces. I was hoping they would be at Target sometime, I've had good luck there with minis.

I would suggest Walmart for the non-exclusives.

Thank you, I will have to try there again. They didn't have them last I checked but that was awhile ago.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:20 pm

nerdandcheese wrote:I found the non-exclusives at FYE.

Unfortunately there is only one FYE in my state (Wisconsin) and it is like 100 miles away. But I go down to Chicago area once and awhile so I'll have to make sure to hit up that area when I drive down again :D
ISO Mystery Minis!

Galacticat

Postby Galacticat » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:31 pm

I ended up breaking down and getting a box of 12 from Toywiz- but there are 15 figures so you can't be sure who you will get! I think I really really lucked out. Only missing Greg, Onion and one of the Garnets. I'd like to have gotten Greg and Onion over a Steven or Pearl in alternate pose- but it could have been worse- it seems like people are having a hard time getting Lapis or Peridot-

Galacticat

Postby Galacticat » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:34 pm

Littlemissplush wrote:

I'm so jealous of that Connie, she looks fantastic :D I'm also still searching for my own Peridot but if I come across Greg, I'll let you know!

Thanks!!! I know isn't Connie adorbs?
I did find Peridot! If I should somehow find another I will let you know! Now I just need Greg- although luckily he is not high on my list :D (I suppose if someone gets a duplicate Onion I'd buy him as well just cuz)

These figures are super cute- I hope they do a second set!

Caius_Cosades

Postby Caius_Cosades » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:42 pm

Galacticat wrote:

I ended up breaking down and getting a box of 12 from Toywiz- but there are 15 figures so you can't be sure who you will get! I think I really really lucked out. Only missing Greg, Onion and one of the Garnets. I'd like to have gotten Greg and Onion over a Steven or Pearl in alternate pose- but it could have been worse- it seems like people are having a hard time getting Lapis or Peridot-

Lapis should be relatively easy to get being a 1/12. Peridot on the other hand is one of three different 1/36 and seems to be the most popular of the three (not surprising considering the popularity of the character on the show), so I fully expect her to be hard to find.

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:22 am

I'm officially down to just needing Rose Quartz with the black shirt from Gamestop! The only problem is, Gamestops seem to not be restocking at all. Any word on if these will show up again ever?
ISO Mystery Minis!

Kuro-kun

Postby Kuro-kun » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:24 am

I haven't had any luck in my area, but has anyone seen these at Target or Wal-mart?
/\,,,/\
( ˆ ˘ ˆ)
My name's Liz!
Pokémon Collector and Pop Funatic ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Stats:
Pops - ??? / Mystery Minis - ??
6" Pops - ?? / Dorbz - ??

Newest Pop - Grimmjow
Major Grail ISO - Pokemon Eevee Proto and White Kurama Proto
ISO - (White Shirt) Mario Maurer Pop

Caius_Cosades

Postby Caius_Cosades » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:21 am

Kuro-kun wrote:I haven't had any luck in my area, but has anyone seen these at Target or Wal-mart?

I saw em a couple months ago in Walmart here in Tennessee.

Kuro-kun

Postby Kuro-kun » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:59 pm

Caius_Cosades wrote:
Kuro-kun wrote:I haven't had any luck in my area, but has anyone seen these at Target or Wal-mart?

Thank you :D
I'll have to check out some of my other Walmarts; mine must be really behind.
/\,,,/\
( ˆ ˘ ˆ)
My name's Liz!

Stats:

Newest Pop - Grimmjow

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:19 pm

My stores are all way behind too. I haven't seen any of these in my area.

spaceprinx

Postby spaceprinx » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:22 pm

So far I've only found these at Game Stop and once at Hot Topic. I was hoping Target would get them in stock since I go there so often. :/
Started Collecting: December 2015 | Pop!s: 113 | Mystery Minis: 42 | PSH: 16 | Other: 6[/center]

TheMerchantMan

Postby TheMerchantMan » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:32 pm

Caius_Cosades wrote:

JohnnyPOP wrote:My stores are all way behind too. I haven't seen any of these in my area.

I've seen them at my local Targets a couple of times, but since I already have the full set (including variants) I don't really see a reason to pick more up unless I'm doing it for someone.

Kuro-kun

Postby Kuro-kun » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:14 pm

spaceprinx wrote:So far I've only found these at Game Stop and once at Hot Topic. I was hoping Target would get them in stock since I go there so often. :/

Same :( I prefer Target, but I think/hope more stores will start getting them closer to Christmas.

TheMerchantMan wrote:
Caius_Cosades wrote:

JohnnyPOP wrote:My stores are all way behind too. I haven't seen any of these in my area.

I've seen them at my local Targets a couple of times, but since I already have the full set (including variants) I don't really see a reason to pick more up unless I'm doing it for someone.

Cool! They're out there somewhere.
I'll have to check out some of my other Targets then.
/\,,,/\
( ˆ ˘ ˆ)
My name's Liz!

Stats:

Newest Pop - Grimmjow

BeEatNU

Postby BeEatNU » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:46 am

I'm so late in collecting these. Lol.
I just found out about the "exclusives" now I'm going crazy.
So far I have the below picture collected. Image
Nick

ISO: Nothing
IG: nickwestfield

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:48 am

BeEatNU wrote:I'm so late in collecting these. Lol.
I just found out about the "exclusives" now I'm going crazy.
So far I have the below picture collected. Image

Nice set so far! I just want a Lion. lol lol
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

d3monicwolv3s

Postby d3monicwolv3s » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:50 am

Got lucky and finished my set this weekend (minus hot topic exclusives any hope these are still around? Really only care to get the lapis and amethyst)

I got so many extra gauntlet garnets trying to get spear pearl. (Also ended up with a lot of roses). Really hated having the rares up front.

TheMerchantMan

Postby TheMerchantMan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:19 am

I found four boxes at my local Walgreens while I was picking up some cold medicine for my dad. I couldn't resist, so I got them as well. I got two "gem reveal" Stevens, a Rose Quartz, and a Lapis Lazuli.

d3monicwolv3s wrote:Got lucky and finished my set this weekend (minus hot topic exclusives any hope these are still around? Really only care to get the lapis and amethyst)

I got so many extra gauntlet garnets trying to get spear pearl. (Also ended up with a lot of roses). Really hated having the rares up front.

I've seen 'em at HT recently, but for some strange reason they've been getting the regular cases instead of the HT ones.

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:03 pm

d3monicwolv3s wrote:Got lucky and finished my set this weekend (minus hot topic exclusives any hope these are still around? Really only care to get the lapis and amethyst)

I'm not sure if HT still receives their exclusive minis. I haven't seen them in my area for a while, which has made me resort to buying them online. Hopefully you get the ones you want!

Instagram: whatthefunk206

d3monicwolv3s

Postby d3monicwolv3s » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:03 am

Couldn't find a steven universe pint sized heroes thread.

So I saw a box of steven universe pint sized heroes at walmart and the box says exclusive. On the back of one of the packages it shows pearl, onion, and donut shirt steven as exclusives. Are these different than the standard ones? Since those were never exclusive?

TheMerchantMan

Postby TheMerchantMan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:14 am

d3monicwolv3s wrote:Couldn't find a steven universe pint sized heroes thread.

So I saw a box of steven universe pint sized heroes at walmart and the box says exclusive. On the back of one of the packages it shows pearl, onion, and donut shirt steven as exclusives. Are these different than the standard ones? Since those were never exclusive?

They're the same as the regular boxes you'd find at an LGS or other store, I guess they slapped that on the box to differentiate them between the HT and GS exclusives.

Dark69

Postby Dark69 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:03 am

just getting into this show snd I'm totally hooked. i ordered a case off of BBTS and 5 boxes from gamestop. wish me luck! lol

BeEatNU

Postby BeEatNU » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Dark69 wrote:just getting into this show snd I'm totally hooked. i ordered a case off of BBTS and 5 boxes from gamestop. wish me luck! lol

lol

good luck, it's such a good show.
Nick

ISO: Nothing
IG: nickwestfield

Return to “Blind Bags”