Anyone got ratios on the Fnaf minis?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
ShyGuyPal

Re: Anyone got ratios on the Fnaf minis?

Postby ShyGuyPal » Mon May 23, 2016 2:33 am

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:Just broke down today and bought one for 50 shipped from someone on a FB group. Still need Endo Freddy, Gold Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and the Walmart exclusives.

...Would you happen to know if they are selling more than one? Those online prices are getting steep, and I'm starting to worry about my luck at Hot Topic here. I think there is high competition in my area for these.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Mon May 23, 2016 3:22 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:
XXDCXBATMAN wrote:Just broke down today and bought one for 50 shipped from someone on a FB group. Still need Endo Freddy, Gold Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and the Walmart exclusives.

...Would you happen to know if they are selling more than one? Those online prices are getting steep, and I'm starting to worry about my luck at Hot Topic here. I think there is high competition in my area for these.

As far as I know, they just had the one.
Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Tue May 24, 2016 1:02 am

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:As far as I know, they just had the one.

Ah thanks still, glad you got one!

Wow, that HT Freddy sold for $84... You might as well buy a full case for that price! I'm guessing/hoping the bubble will pop within the month and he'll be showing up for $40-$50, or HT will get more shipments in and people can find them easier. I'm curious if you buy them online if they'll grab random ones from cases or if it's pre-chosen? Could you end up with a 1/36 from the online purchasing?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue May 24, 2016 1:39 am

Dang that's crazy! The shadow Freddy is the only one I need left. When you buy online they pick at random. I saw someone get a meeko through blind boxes they bought from online

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Wed May 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Fyi these are showing up at Target stores in the action figure aisles.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Wed May 25, 2016 2:39 pm

Down to just needing the Walmart exclusives, hoping to get the set for about 30 shipped since my Walmarts aren't looking like they're going to get them.
Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

smee

Postby smee » Thu May 26, 2016 4:26 am

I finally pulled a HT Shadow Freddy tonight! For those of you that shake your boxes he seemed a tad heavier than the other 1/36 figures found in the HT case chase spot.

I have a few extra 1/36 Crying Child figures...if anyone needs one send me a PM!

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat May 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Has anyone got warped or bad paint jobs on their figures so far? I ordered a Shadow Freddy online and it came with a warped leg, which makes me concerned that it was a factory reject. All the figures I've opened from boxes don't have that issue. Is that possible?

Edit: Ah, got it fixed running it under hot water! Just put it in boiling water for a few second then push the body down flat and keep it down for a few minutes. The plastic is soft like the other MM's. Just a heads up in case anyone gets warped figures. Nice, easy fix! :)

GrayJay65

Postby GrayJay65 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:22 pm

Anyone have a Shadow Freddy to trade? I have extra Phantom Bonnie and GITD Chica from HT as well as a WM Mangle and WM Chica for trade. Also spare Endo Freddy and Crying Boy. Reply or PM if interested.

HiMyNameIsSean
HoF 2018 & CotM
HoF 2018 & CotM

Postby HiMyNameIsSean » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:27 am

Shadow Freddy is the last one I need too. That one for some reason keeps evading me. Got 3 Endo Freddy's though :S
Hi My Name Is Sean!

gokou105
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby gokou105 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:30 am

HiMyNameIsSean wrote:Shadow Freddy is the last one I need too. That one for some reason keeps evading me. Got 3 Endo Freddy's though :S

I'll keep you in mind if I find one...what is the ratio to get that one?
Calvin

HiMyNameIsSean
HoF 2018 & CotM
HoF 2018 & CotM

Postby HiMyNameIsSean » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:31 am

Thanks! 1/36. Its either that one or the Endo. And of course. struck out 3 times now haha
Hi My Name Is Sean!

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:32 am

(edited to improve post)
Hello all, I've been doing some minor research on the figures some more and came across some interesting stuff about unreleased figures/color changes over time:
• The first noticeable one is during the Toy Fair 2016 where the figures were first physically shown off.
http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploa ... ts-012.jpg
Nothing unusual from the final product except for Springtrap. He has an orange color scheme over the dark yellow. It's odd since he isn't shown in orange in any of the games, so I wonder why they went with that. Maybe it was a chase variant, or Funko was trying to spruce him up a bit? Still cool, but much happier with the final product.

• Next up is from an image I can't quite pin-point on it's source.
http://i.imgur.com/jQ5ALvG.png
It shows off the entire line (minus the glow variants), but the Shadow Freddy is different and there are now two versions of the character (Shadow and Purple). The final product is like a fusion of the two figures (coloration of Shadow Freddy, but body of Purple Freddy), but what they had before is more accurate to the games (versions of Shadow Freddy in FNaF2 and FNaF3). Personally I would have preferred they went this route, but I guess I can see why they only went with one. That same image also says that they'd be released in a 24 figure case, so maybe that was the plan at the time till Funko got the exclusive rights?

Some other things to note is the artwork differences, seen on the back of the box/case and 3D artwork. Most have minor nuance differences, but there are some interesting ones:
• All of the promotional artwork for the Crying Child shows gray tears when the final product we got blue tears. I think was to match the FNaF 2 image of him sometimes seen.
• Some of the eye colors changed in the various artwork as well, but the final products most closely match the canon game designs of the character they're based off of.
• Another is Springtrap seen with blue wires popping out, which wasn't in the final product. There
• A final one I didn't notice till recently is the artwork shown on boxes/cases shows the Cupcake with the buckteeth, but the final product has it without. The buck teeth are in the first FNaF game, but Toy Chica uses the more friendly looking design in FNaF2 (the final product we got). The 3D artwork however is accurate to the final product.

Hope that was informative and/or entertaining! :)
Anyone find anything else?

Return to “Blind Bags”