Anyone got ratios on the Fnaf minis?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
groundhog7s

Re: Anyone got ratios on the Fnaf minis?

Postby groundhog7s » Fri May 06, 2016 12:07 am

I spoke with someone at a local Walmart yesterday who said the Minis had a street date of 5/6 and they wouldn't sell before that date. He also said that there's a new mod coming up with less Star Wars and a small section for FNaF. Not sure how true this is or if other stores will follow suit, but it makes sense.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

TheLastDude

Postby TheLastDude » Fri May 06, 2016 12:39 am

groundhog7s wrote:I spoke with someone at a local Walmart yesterday who said the Minis had a street date of 5/6 and they wouldn't sell before that date. He also said that there's a new mod coming up with less Star Wars and a small section for FNaF. Not sure how true this is or if other stores will follow suit, but it makes sense.

Definitely true for my store at least. They already have the pegs and price tags rearranged. They have shelf space for the plush, the Mystery Minis, and the minifigure sets, and they have pegs for the action figures.

Very cool to see Funko having shelf space in the main toy aisle instead of up with the baseball cards.
--Kevin
ImageImageImage

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Fri May 06, 2016 10:16 am

Stopped by the WalMart that said today was the street date and they pulled the case from the back for me. The layout was the same as what was posted except the puppet and the 1:36 were switched.
www.8-BitHero.com

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri May 06, 2016 9:08 pm

I got my regular case in, straight from Funko themselves (well third party, but the box was untouched)!
How can you post pictures nowadays?
These guys are great, really much better in person. The pictures on eBay don't do them justice. They all have a soft look to them, which makes them that much more 'toy' like, if you will. Only a few scratches across a few figures, but nothing big. No problems with any of them standing either! Very happy with them all! :)

Top:
______Left______Right
Back__Chica_____Bonnie
Middle_Foxy_____Puppet
Front __Spring___Endo

Bottom:
______Left______Right
Back___BB______G.Fred
Middle_T.Fred___T.Bon
Front __Cupcake_Freddy

Edit: I just gave in and bought the Walmart exclusives for 2x the price... Feel kind of bad, but there's no way I'll get them otherwise. The Walmart near me is apparently swarmed with scalpers or kids that buy the stuff the day of. I can't compete.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Sat May 07, 2016 10:19 pm

Here is the Hot Topic info, not sure what the official names are but it seems the layout is locked in like this.
HT cases:

Top:
______Left______Right
Back__Chica_____Bonnie
Middle_Foxy_____Puppet
Front __Spring ___Phantom Freddy? (HT EX Freddy OR a 1/36 piece)

Bottom:
______Left______Right
Back___BB______ Phantom Bonnie? (HT EX Bonnie)
Middle__T.Fred___GITD Chica Beakless (HT EX Chica)
Front ___Cupcake_Freddy
Last edited by TurboBacon on Wed May 11, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuro-kun

Postby Kuro-kun » Sun May 08, 2016 12:04 am

I finally found these guys at GS. The case layout was the same as the sample one. So happy, too, since I pulled Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, Springtrap, Foxy, and the Crying Child!
I'm about to call it quits on Walmart. Looks like they put them out early :/

Also, thank you TurboBacon for the HT layout :cheers:
/\,,,/\
( ˆ ˘ ˆ)
My name's Liz!
Pokémon Collector and Pop Funatic ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Stats:
Pops - ??? / Mystery Minis - ??
6" Pops - ?? / Dorbz - ??

Newest Pop - Grimmjow
Major Grail ISO - Pokemon Eevee Proto and White Kurama Proto
ISO - (White Shirt) Mario Maurer Pop

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun May 08, 2016 8:24 am

Found one case this weekend at GameStop, and of course it was missing one box.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Blake85

Postby Blake85 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:08 pm

So pretty much the 1/36
Is front right corner?
Follow me on instagram @popwars and @gojirawars

ISO : Resident Evil Protos :
Jill Valentine , Hunter , Licker , Leon S Kennedy

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Sun May 08, 2016 12:12 pm

May have to check HT again...never saw them there

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Sun May 08, 2016 5:31 pm

Wish walmart would hurry up and HT too... I found mod tags at Walmarts but they aren't showing anything on hand yet. HT is just waiting to see, they can never confirm anything but they are good about calling me when items come in.

All my gamestops got them in so far.
Last edited by TurboBacon on Mon May 09, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun May 08, 2016 9:12 pm

TurboBacon wrote:Here is the Hot Topic info, not sure what the official names are but it seems the layout is locked in like this.
HT cases:

Top:
______Left______Right
Back__Chica_____Bonnie
Middle_Foxy_____Puppet
Front __Spring ___Phantom Freddy? (HT EX Freddy)

Bottom:
______Left______Right
Back___BB______ Phantom Bonnie? (HT EX Bonnie)
Middle__T.Fred___GITD Chica Beakless (HT EX Chica)
Front ___Cupcake_Freddy

Sweet, were you able to pull that 1/36 Freddy?

I want a complete collection now, but all that's left are the other 1/36's and the HT exclusives. I'm hoping if they make a Series 2 they'll include the Withered versions from FNaF2, the Nightmare versions (maybe JackOChica and JackOBonnie as variants?), along with whatever new animatronics are made by then.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Mon May 09, 2016 9:16 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:Sweet, were you able to pull that 1/36 Freddy?

I want a complete collection now, but all that's left are the other 1/36's and the HT exclusives. I'm hoping if they make a Series 2 they'll include the Withered versions from FNaF2, the Nightmare versions (maybe JackOChica and JackOBonnie as variants?), along with whatever new animatronics are made by then.

I have an extra 1/36 chica right now. I am still looking for a HT shadow freddy plush myself.
Plan on raiding a few stores today, i should get another 1/36, if its a exoskeleton freddy I will msg ya. Still waiting on the HT exclusives...
They usually get 2 cases of minis in but who knows. The employees held a case of anime mystery minis for me so hopefully this is the case too.

I think with fnaf they have a interesting fan base so it clashes funko collectors and those enthusiasts, also i feel random preteens and kids probably snatch up all the plush figures.
I've seen a case get put out, then checked back a day later and usually only 0-1 plush remain.
Last edited by TurboBacon on Thu May 12, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Mon May 09, 2016 12:21 pm

So, why did the 1:36 spot have to be in front? I've seen 3 cases just missing that spot and 2 missing the front few on top. Aargh!
www.8-BitHero.com

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Mon May 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Probably easier to pack that way, as the top front is presumably the last few spots that get filled in the case.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Kuro-kun

Postby Kuro-kun » Mon May 09, 2016 11:10 pm

After another 3 Walmart checks with (the best) Mom, I finally found a case and pulled Mangle and Bonnie!
Thank you super nice, electronics guy for looking in the back :)
/\,,,/\
( ˆ ˘ ˆ)
My name's Liz!

Stats:

Newest Pop - Grimmjow

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue May 10, 2016 8:20 am

Missed my regular local GS getting their case in because I was out of town this weekend. Checked in yesterday and they had a case with maybe 5 boxes left. Hopefully that means they'll get a replenishment case soon and i can try my luck again.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Wed May 11, 2016 7:11 pm

Update on the 1/36 slots:

With hot topic it seems the top layer spot (top front right spot) has a HT exclusive freddy OR a 1/36 piece. The 2 other exclusives on the bottom don't vary. (from what i've seen so far)

In the Walmart cases the 1/36 spot on the top layer doesn't always have a 1/36 in it. (due to ratios maybe?) From seeing other Walmart cases opened as well (cannot confirm 100%) it looks like the 1/36 spot floats around and isn't set but out of 3 cases i found one 1/36 in the top right middle, the others it was not in the case or in another slot somehow. The 3 WM exclusives were always in the same spot in 3:3 cases.

Gamestop I was 3:3 with finding 1/36 in the top front right spot.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed May 11, 2016 11:50 pm

Called my local HT, they said they had 21 boxes, so I sped over there in little hopes of getting those 3 exclusives.
Got there, and picked the front two on one case and the back two exclusives spots on the other case.
Results: Got the both of the 1/2 exclusives! And Foxy and Puppet. I didn't realize what happened till just now: Whoever got to the two cases first picked the first two from both cases, and somehow the next two got moved to the front of the other case. Ah well, early bird gets the worm. I got two of them so I'm still happy!

I stopped by a Gamestop on my way back and found a (though it was) fresh case. Tried my luck with a 1/36, but I got another Foxy, oops! lol

Ah well again, lesson learned! Be careful about what's a fresh case or not, especially if there are two cases there!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu May 12, 2016 5:17 am

I have (one each) extras of HT Bonnie & Chica up for grabs for whoever needs them.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Thu May 12, 2016 10:26 am

No idea who these are but a lot of them have super cool sculpts! I'll keep an eye out for folks when I make a trip to HT :-)
I'm Abe

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Thu May 12, 2016 2:40 pm

Found my first HT case that was supposed to be new. Pulled the three exclusive spots and got two puppets and a Foxy. :-/

Oddly, I picked a random Walking Dead 4 MM because of the BOGO deal and pulled the 1:36 HT exclusive. It was hard to complain after that.
www.8-BitHero.com

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu May 12, 2016 2:53 pm

groundhog7s wrote:Found my first HT case that was supposed to be new. Pulled the three exclusive spots and got two puppets and a Foxy. :-/

Oddly, I picked a random Walking Dead 4 MM because of the BOGO deal and pulled the 1:36 HT exclusive. It was hard to complain after that.

Lucky! I still haven't seen either version of the Reis zombie.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Thu May 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Managed to salvage a HT case missing 2. The bottom 2 ex were still there tho!

Just need crying child 1:36 and HT ex freddy now.

What i got so far on the 1:36 and EX's

smee

Postby smee » Fri May 13, 2016 2:27 am

I have two 1/36 Crying Child duplicates. I still need a 1/36 Chica and a 1/36 HT excl. Shadow Freddy. Please send me a pm if you are interested in trading. Thanks!
Last edited by smee on Fri May 13, 2016 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri May 13, 2016 11:26 am

I was doing some research online and it looks like the HT cases have Chica instead of Golden Freddy? The boxes say otherwise, but not from what people are pulling from cases. Is that right from those that got a case or have found her at HT?

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri May 13, 2016 11:35 am

I can't help there, only bought three boxes from the case, and that was hunting for the HT exclusives.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Sat May 14, 2016 3:15 pm

I've been to 2 GS this week and both had rearranged the case. Nothing I pulled matched the layout and oUT of 4 only 1 was one I wanted lol
I'll just keep trying
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat May 14, 2016 6:44 pm

Battastic wrote:I've been to 2 GS this week and both had rearranged the case. Nothing I pulled matched the layout and oUT of 4 only 1 was one I wanted lol
I'll just keep trying

Oh no, are they doing it on purpose? That would explain my last attempt at the 1/36 at GS.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Sat May 14, 2016 7:56 pm

They pulled the boxes out to sticker each and then placed them back into the case :(
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Sun May 15, 2016 1:09 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:I was doing some research online and it looks like the HT cases have Chica instead of Golden Freddy? The boxes say otherwise, but not from what people are pulling from cases. Is that right from those that got a case or have found her at HT?

That's correct, I pulled Chica in a HT case, I only bought 8, but my friend bought the other 4, and golden Freddy was the one missing.
Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

RLB86

Postby RLB86 » Fri May 20, 2016 12:06 pm

I still have not found these at any Walmart near by. I don't know if kids are snatching them so quickly that they sell out quickly, or they have yet to pull them out the back. They're at every Gamestop though.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri May 20, 2016 11:33 pm

RLB86 wrote:I still have not found these at any Walmart near by. I don't know if kids are snatching them so quickly that they sell out quickly, or they have yet to pull them out the back. They're at every Gamestop though.

Same! I check every once in a while and the place is nearly empty. I didn't imagine they'd be this popular.

I found out my HT isn't going to get another case in, which is really weird.
Do HT's not just keep sending in more cases once the few they send sell out? For the Horror MM's they got in two at first, then later got three more.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat May 21, 2016 8:40 am

Hot topic stores don't actually order anything for themselves. They get out sent to them from distribution, I'm assuming based on sales (or availability).
Marty
Funklub member #1093

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Sat May 21, 2016 6:08 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Hot topic stores don't actually order anything for themselves. They get out sent to them from distribution, I'm assuming based on sales (or availability).

I wish stores had more control over their inventory but most retailer are auto managed by vendor/DC systems based on stock/sales.

Need to talk more to my hot topic workers, one mentioned they went to a district meeting and they were really pushing to expand the pops in our local store. I tried to throw in a plug for getting more cases of minis and making sure to get new pops in for hot cash time. Last couple of HC there was nothing I wanted really.

The HT 1/36 freddy ex is killing me, i'm about to just spend like $50+ on one....

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat May 21, 2016 11:20 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Hot topic stores don't actually order anything for themselves. They get out sent to them from distribution, I'm assuming based on sales (or availability).

TurboBacon wrote:I wish stores had more control over their inventory but most retailer are auto managed by vendor/DC systems based on stock/sales.

Need to talk more to my hot topic workers, one mentioned they went to a district meeting and they were really pushing to expand the pops in our local store. I tried to throw in a plug for getting more cases of minis and making sure to get new pops in for hot cash time. Last couple of HC there was nothing I wanted really.

The HT 1/36 freddy ex is killing me, i'm about to just spend like $50+ on one....

Ah thanks guys! Guess I'll keep trying then.

Yeah I can't believe how much he's going for online, especially just being a 1/36 exclusive. Although some people are selling the 1/12 ones for 5 times MSRP, so who knows. Anyone here get the HT Freddy yet? I guess I'll just keep checking regularly. It seems like I'll have to be there right when they open or go there the day of to even have a chance of getting him.

Kuro-kun

Postby Kuro-kun » Sun May 22, 2016 2:22 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:

Yeah I can't believe how much he's going for online, especially just being a 1/36 exclusive. Although some people are selling the 1/12 ones for 5 times MSRP, so who knows. Anyone here get the HT Freddy yet? I guess I'll just keep checking regularly. It seems like I'll have to be there right when they open or go there the day of to even have a chance of getting him.

Good luck with your search! I would definitely keep checking back. If they sold out the first time, I can bet they're going to get another case. Either no one saw them or they're not very popular in my area since the FNAF cases were sitting untouched for a couple of days. The second store that I went to had a HT Freddy in their set (pulled EndoFreddy at the first).
/\,,,/\
( ˆ ˘ ˆ)
My name's Liz!

Stats:

Newest Pop - Grimmjow

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Sun May 22, 2016 3:20 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:

TurboBacon wrote:I wish stores had more control over their inventory but most retailer are auto managed by vendor/DC systems based on stock/sales.

Just broke down today and bought one for 50 shipped from someone on a FB group. Still need Endo Freddy, Gold Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and the Walmart exclusives.
Hi, I'm Michael

ImageImageImage

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Sun May 22, 2016 8:41 am

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:Just broke down today and bought one for 50 shipped from someone on a FB group. Still need Endo Freddy, Gold Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and the Walmart exclusives.

Should have mentioned it sooner, I had a full regular set with some extra walmart ex's. (traded and sold them all)
I'm going out on a hunt for HT fnaf & wd minis today, might stop by walmart and get them to dig up a case out the back. (if they didn't put it out already). Also TRU for some Raves :/

The shaddy freddy i had my eye on is probably gonna hit $70, I feel if it gets that high the buyer might back out and I can then neg with the seller.

Blake85

Postby Blake85 » Sun May 22, 2016 9:00 am

Need that HT Freddy.
Follow me on instagram @popwars and @gojirawars

ISO : Resident Evil Protos :
Jill Valentine , Hunter , Licker , Leon S Kennedy

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Sun May 22, 2016 2:42 pm

TurboBacon wrote:
XXDCXBATMAN wrote:Just broke down today and bought one for 50 shipped from someone on a FB group. Still need Endo Freddy, Gold Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and the Walmart exclusives.

Should have mentioned it sooner, I had a full regular set with some extra walmart ex's. (traded and sold them all)
I'm going out on a hunt for HT fnaf & wd minis today, might stop by walmart and get them to dig up a case out the back. (if they didn't put it out already). Also TRU for some Raves :/

The shaddy freddy i had my eye on is probably gonna hit $70, I feel if it gets that high the buyer might back out and I can then neg with the seller.

I was watching that too, once it got almost to 50, I knew it was gonna be too much, so I looked for it elsewhere. XD
Hi, I'm Michael

ImageImageImage

Return to “Blind Bags”