Batman Arkham series pickup

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
reederboy117

Batman Arkham series pickup

Postby reederboy117 » Thu May 05, 2016 9:58 pm

Today I went to walmart and noticed there was a fresh case of the arkham series mystery minis, I didnt really plan on getting these, I was more into the BVS ones but I thought eh why not its a fresh case. I just got one, i didnt wanna go overboard so I looked up the case layout and I decided I wanted to get the origins batman to me he looks the best out of all of them. And hes a matte finish not a shiney one. But isnt it a little late for walmarts to be stocking? My local walmart never gets anything, like nothing and when I saw these I was like oh wow lol but these have been out forever so i thought it was weird

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Batman Arkham series pickup

Postby Strending625 » Fri May 06, 2016 8:51 am

Stores periodically restock full cases of minis that have been out for a while. A few weeks ago both my targets in town put out fresh cases of arkham and fallout.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Re: Batman Arkham series pickup

Postby RogueSolo » Fri May 06, 2016 8:54 am

Mine restocked the WWE minis recently, and have have been staying put. I'm hoping that doesn't effect my chance at them receiving in newer product.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Return to “Blind Bags”