Fallout 4 Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Broad St Gooner

Re: Fallout 4 Mystery Minis

Postby Broad St Gooner » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:28 pm

I just got back from my local GS. Case was picked by a few boxes. Wound up with an X6-88. I also pulled an extra Grognak, so if anyone wants to trade for the Hot Rodder or Human Curie and Piper, hit me up.
I tried to quit, then Fallout 4 minis happened.

Broad St Gooner

Postby Broad St Gooner » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:40 pm

FYI

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:54 pm

unlikely I know, but anybody have a spare Dogmeat mini they'd trade for my extra Nick? :D

Codfac

Postby Codfac » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Why are people still calling her 'human' currie?
It's clearly Desdamona
Why would they make a figure for a specific quest? Like you could have potentially gone through the game without even seeing human currie but not des

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:45 pm

Codfac wrote:Why are people still calling her 'human' currie?
It's clearly Desdamona
Why would they make a figure for a specific quest? Like you could have potentially gone through the game without even seeing human currie but not des

I think the pictures answer your question. And I would guess they made "human" Curie a Game Stop exclusive because they made "robot" Curie a Hot Topic exclusive.

Curie:
Desdemona:
I be Chris

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:59 pm

Codfac wrote:Why are people still calling her 'human' currie?
It's clearly Desdamona

same reason they wasted the awesomeness that is the Silver Shroud by making it a friggin Girl, sometimes Funko just doesn't make any sense :razz:

Cthulhu Mythos

Postby Cthulhu Mythos » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:30 pm

I was kinda hoping there would be a Father mini but honestly I'm quite happy with all the ones they chose. It would be cool if we got some of the DLC followers (Old Longfellow, Porter Gage would be amazing) in the future maybe with one offs like that gamestop naruto/goku although those were variants of already made minis.

As far as case layout is concerned, the 2 cases at my local gamestop were slightly mixed as the employee put price stickers on them. He said they were put back in the right layout but one of the cases had 2 X6-88s and no curie. From what I could tell though the layout is very similar to the other cases. The chase 1/36 or 1/72 seem to be front right, the 1/24 to the back and side of that one and the curie in the top back right. I'm not sure on this though. Hancock and Assaultron were in the same spot as all the other cases for my pulls. I am reasonably certain that if you stick to the top front and right of the case you will be pulling all the good stuff for the case though.

MzTredecim

Postby MzTredecim » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:57 pm

I only purchased the top row of the box at my local GS but I watched them unwrap it.

It's basically the same layout as the common case with X6-88 being in the back right, GS Curie (1/24) was in the front left and hot rod BOS (1/36) was the front right.

If anyone is looking to trade, I have:
* Nick Valentine
* Elder Maxson
* Grognak the Barbarian

And I need
* Deacon (HT)
* Robot Curie (HT)
* Cait (HT)
* Protectron
Funko Collector since 2012!
Collections: GITD / TWD / TMNTs / BTTF / Random Eye-Catchers / Mystery Minis & PSHs

BigHow

Postby BigHow » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:05 am

Tried to hit a Hot Rod Armor today and ended up with a Human Curie, Silver Shroud, and Grognak. Hard to complain about getting two different 1/72s, but sadly the chase continues.

I'll be posting a full MM trade post tomorrow if anyone's interested. :D
Your Friendly Neighborhood Teen Wolf!

http://www.fixitinpost.org - Infrequent Pop Culture Thoughts

Looking for any of the following Pop Protos: Teen Wolf 1985, Astronaut Snoopy, Halloween/Pilot Snoopy, Woodstock, Wicket, Skeletor, Target Bullseye, Sugar Bear, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Topanga (from Boy Meets World)!

MzTredecim

Postby MzTredecim » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:21 am

BigHow wrote:Tried to hit a Hot Rod Armor today and ended up with a Human Curie, Silver Shroud, and Grognak. Hard to complain about getting two different 1/72s, but sadly the chase continues.

lol The first box I pulled at GS today, I was hoping for a Hot Rod and ended up with an extra Grognak. It was weird actually being disappointed to get a 1/72.
Funko Collector since 2012!
Collections: GITD / TWD / TMNTs / BTTF / Random Eye-Catchers / Mystery Minis & PSHs

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:17 am

BigHow wrote:

is there a Dogmeat in that list by any chance? :D

Broad St Gooner

Postby Broad St Gooner » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:46 am

MzTredecim wrote:
BigHow wrote:Tried to hit a Hot Rod Armor today and ended up with a Human Curie, Silver Shroud, and Grognak. Hard to complain about getting two different 1/72s, but sadly the chase continues.

lol The first box I pulled at GS today, I was hoping for a Hot Rod and ended up with an extra Grognak. It was weird actually being disappointed to get a 1/72.

Yea, same here. It felt heavier so I thought for sure it was the Hot Rod suit. Nope just another Grognak.

VaultToysTX

Postby VaultToysTX » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Now the fun of getting the last 1 from the GS exclusives now. Got lucky and pulled two today now just need the hot rod power Armor mini.
ImageImage Image Image

ISO Fallout PROTOS Piper and dorbz.

Broad St Gooner

Postby Broad St Gooner » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:27 am

VaultToysTX wrote:Now the fun of getting the last 1 from the GS exclusives now. Got lucky and pulled two today now just need the hot rod power Armor mini.

You and most of everyone else! ;-) Only found the Courser so far. Got 2 of them now. ](*,) Eventually I'm wanna replace Robot Curie since the Cyborg/Human one is different looking versus the robot just being a respray of Codsworth. Anyone know where the GS ones are? i'd rather not pick up another Courser or other rare standard one again.

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:32 am

Broad St Gooner wrote:
VaultToysTX wrote:Now the fun of getting the last 1 from the GS exclusives now. Got lucky and pulled two today now just need the hot rod power Armor mini.

You and most of everyone else! ;-) Only found the Courser so far. Got 2 of them now. ](*,) Eventually I'm wanna replace Robot Curie since the Cyborg/Human one is different looking versus the robot just being a respray of Codsworth. Anyone know where the GS ones are? i'd rather not pick up another Courser or other rare standard one again.

The rare is the top front right, the 1/24 with a chance for the HT exclusive is top front left.
Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

Broad St Gooner

Postby Broad St Gooner » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:38 pm

Thanks! The few cases I have come across had those missing. Figures.

VaultToysTX

Postby VaultToysTX » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:02 pm

lol Got lucky find someone local who had 2 of the hot rod. Worth the $15 over buying more
ImageImage Image Image

ISO Fallout PROTOS Piper and dorbz.

BigHow

Postby BigHow » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:55 pm

Finally! Had to hit up three more Gamestops, but finally found a box that had the right heft for the Hot Rod armor. I may or may not have used a food scale to confirm that it was heavier than my previous pulls. :-"

Looking for any of the following Pop Protos: Teen Wolf 1985, Astronaut Snoopy, Halloween/Pilot Snoopy, Woodstock, Wicket, Skeletor, Target Bullseye, Sugar Bear, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Topanga (from Boy Meets World)!

BigHow

Postby BigHow » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
BigHow wrote:

is there a Dogmeat in that list by any chance? :D

Ah, I wish! Dogmeat is actually one of the MMs that's on my want list.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:48 pm

BigHow wrote:

hopefully we can both find the little guy then :)

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:51 pm

Went to a local GS in the mall and they had 2 fresh cases. Pulled the top back left from both cases and got a Hot Rod and an Assaultron. Now just gotta get lucky and find a Grognak and a a few other ones.
Current Pop count: 280
Current Dorbz Count: 16
Newest Pop: SSGSS Kamehameha Goku
Favorite Pop: SS2 Gohan
ISO: Not even sure anymore

Broad St Gooner

Postby Broad St Gooner » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:09 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
BigHow wrote:

hopefully we can both find the little guy then :)

It's funny, I didn't really care if I got Dogmeat until after the FO4 series came out. After I saw they had all the other companions, the completionist in me dragged me back to him. Funko are clever, and jerks. I wound up finding him for a decent price in a bundle on eBay and gave in.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:12 pm

congrats, it seems i'll have to go the ebay route as well for the little guy.

Broad St Gooner

Postby Broad St Gooner » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:15 pm

Mr Yac wrote:congrats, it seems i'll have to go the ebay route as well for the little guy.

Thanks. I have seen newer cases pop up at my local GS, but I already gambled enough. If you haven't recently, you may want to check the GSs by you again. After Black Friday, they had more. Mine even had new cases of the first FO series of minis, just no the GS exclusive ones.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:06 pm

haven't seen a fresh case of the Bethesda figures yet unfortunately, and at this point I kind of doubt I will. but can't hurt to keep an eye out

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:19 pm

My HT has a full case of BoB, but that series is a true mystery.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:23 pm

RogueSolo wrote:My HT has a full case of BoB, but that series is a true mystery.

yeah, that's what has always kept me away from it. the 1 figure I want being 1/36 was quite the deterrent. though if I found a fresh case i'd at least shake them a bit to see if I could find the little guy :)

Broad St Gooner

Postby Broad St Gooner » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Soooo, anyone got an extra Piper floatin' around? I've officially given up on finding her in the wild.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:34 pm

I got a Macready as a gift from a friend and I love it! Reinvigorates my interest in these a little. (Particularly that Hot Rod Armor...)
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:57 pm

I know he's not from this set, but I did finally get a Dogmeat so I'm pretty much complete on the Fallout minis I wanted. still holding out hope we get a few more from 3 and Vegas some day though.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:06 pm

Mr Yac wrote:I know he's not from this set, but I did finally get a Dogmeat so I'm pretty much complete on the Fallout minis I wanted. still holding out hope we get a few more from 3 and Vegas some day though.

Congrats!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:14 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:Congrats!

thanks buddy, if I come across another hot rod armor it's yours :)

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:Congrats!

thanks buddy, if I come across another hot rod armor it's yours :)

Much appreciated! Gotta keep my set as complete as possible!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:26 pm

I got lucky in that I kind of disliked the majority of this set, Nick was my only must have and Grognak was a cool addition but I was overall a bit underwhelmed with their choices.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:12 pm

Mr Yac wrote:I got lucky in that I kind of disliked the majority of this set, Nick was my only must have and Grognak was a cool addition but I was overall a bit underwhelmed with their choices.

I never felt like I needed everyone for sure. I only really get what I like which in this instance would be Codsworth and the Hot Rod Armor. don't actually have either but those would be my desires. Probably Nick too. Maybe Grognak.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:52 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:I never felt like I needed everyone for sure. I only really get what I like which in this instance would be Codsworth and the Hot Rod Armor. don't actually have either but those would be my desires. Probably Nick too. Maybe Grognak.

this set kind of highlighted to me how unimpressive the cast was for this game..... which is kind of sad since I did enjoy the game.

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:56 am

I'm surprised at how quickly this set seems to have hit clearance everywhere. It was already marked down at Gamestop before Christmas. I wonder if it was just generally unpopular, or if supply exceeded demand, or there was some other mysterious force involved.

I know that I was initially really excited about it, but by the time it hit, I just lost interest, mostly. I did try my luck with rare spots and wound up with the hot rod armor, which I agree looked really neat, but I wound up selling off or trading everything else I pulled.

Niksilp

Postby Niksilp » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:45 am

Mr Yac wrote:still holding out hope we get a few more from 3 and Vegas some day though.

I would like ANY kind of Funko merch of Fallout 3 and New Vegas characters. Especially New Vegas, but considering Bethesda pretends it doesn't even exist, I have my doubts it will ever happen.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:08 am

Niksilp wrote: but considering Bethesda pretends it doesn't even exist, I have my doubts it will ever happen.

which is such a shame as it was way better than 4 and better than 3 in a lot of ways as well.

Spiffythedog

Postby Spiffythedog » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:49 am

I'm hoping they'll do a Best of Bethesda series 2 where we can see some older Fallout characters appear like those from New Vegas. There's some Elder Scrolls characters I'd like to see as well... we don't even have all the main ES races yet. And all we got from Wolfenstein was BJ.... there's just so much more potential.
You can call me Spiff ;)
I collect Star Wars, mini things, cute things, and FRIENDS!

Return to “Blind Bags”