Disney Villains Mystery Minis!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
professorratigan

Re: Disney Villains Mystery Minis!

Postby professorratigan » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:13 pm

The Walmart Layout provided here is totally wonky. Fair warning. I used it today. A Wal-Mart near me FINALLY got a case of these guys in! I was so excited. I used the layout a few pages back. I bought seven boxes. I was hoping to get Stretch/Lotso, Jafar, Iago, Maleficent, Diablo, Ursula and Cruella. Instead I got Stretch, Prince John, Iago, The Queen of Hearts, a Dalmatian and Maleficent. I'm pretty frustrated. Jafar was the one I wanted most! Hopefully the store will still have him when I go back. But being out the money for these repeats sucks.

So, long story short: I have an extra Prince John, TWO Queen of Hearts and TWO Dalmatians for Trade. Anybody have Shan-Yu or the Falcon they'd be willing to part with by any chance?
Collecting since: August 24, 2014
First POP: Hannibal Lecter (#25)
Most Recent POP: Dodoria

Kitzka
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Postby Kitzka » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:50 pm

You kno, i wasn't really going to collect these. blind boxes are not my cup of tea and I really only wanted Mal to add to my small Mal collection.

But Pete has gotten a bunch of the protos and you guys keep taking about these and they look so much better than almost all of the other mini sets. i may cave... :)

Lara

Looking for Care Bear Protos

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Kitzka wrote:You kno, i wasn't really going to collect these. blind boxes are not my cup of tea and I really only wanted Mal to add to my small Mal collection.

But Pete has gotten a bunch of the protos and you guys keep taking about these and they look so much better than almost all of the other mini sets. i may cave... :)

Lara

Lara - I have about 700 Maleficents - You are welcome to 650 if them message me on IG. You can have it for the cost of shipping :D
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:37 pm

professorratigan wrote:The Walmart Layout provided here is totally wonky. Fair warning. I used it today. A Wal-Mart near me FINALLY got a case of these guys in! I was so excited. I used the layout a few pages back. I bought seven boxes. I was hoping to get Stretch/Lotso, Jafar, Iago, Maleficent, Diablo, Ursula and Cruella. Instead I got Stretch, Prince John, Iago, The Queen of Hearts, a Dalmatian and Maleficent. I'm pretty frustrated. Jafar was the one I wanted most! Hopefully the store will still have him when I go back. But being out the money for these repeats sucks.

So, long story short: I have an extra Prince John, TWO Queen of Hearts and TWO Dalmatians for Trade. Anybody have Shan-Yu or the Falcon they'd be willing to part with by any chance?

If you go back, Jafar is definitely the heaviest by far. If you collected the Princess ones, he's like a Merida in that he's heavy and bulky. Hope you get him next trip!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:07 pm

Question: how heavy/light is Lotso? Have seen mixed cases but hate to pull a lot of duplicates. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it. :)
Just a small town girl...

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:33 am

Just picked one up for 1$ at walmart tonight, I got Maleficent I really like the design
- tauntaunking on instagram

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Finally found Hayabusa at GameStop today (after buying the entire top layer). Down to just needing Shan Yu and Stretch to be complete with this series.

Anyone need most of this series from my duplicate pile? [-o<
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:50 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Finally found Hayabusa at GameStop today (after buying the entire top layer). Down to just needing Shan Yu and Stretch to be complete with this series.

Anyone need most of this series from my duplicate pile? [-o<

What do you have dupes of? I'd love to buy some off of you. :)

BrienneTheBlue

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:58 pm

professorratigan wrote:The Walmart Layout provided here is totally wonky. Fair warning. I used it today. A Wal-Mart near me FINALLY got a case of these guys in! I was so excited. I used the layout a few pages back. I bought seven boxes. I was hoping to get Stretch/Lotso, Jafar, Iago, Maleficent, Diablo, Ursula and Cruella. Instead I got Stretch, Prince John, Iago, The Queen of Hearts, a Dalmatian and Maleficent. I'm pretty frustrated. Jafar was the one I wanted most! Hopefully the store will still have him when I go back. But being out the money for these repeats sucks.

If you don't mind trading with someone in the UK, I'm after the Queen of Hearts and Prince John and have Shan Yu.

Hi, I'm Fran.

Signature from the fantastic bathtub-tigers

bigant212

Postby bigant212 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:42 pm

Picked 2 boxes at HT and got 2 Maleficent dragons! oh well

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:18 pm

bigant212 wrote:Picked 2 boxes at HT and got 2 Maleficent dragons! oh well

I need another dragon. Are you looking for anything?
Just a small town girl...

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:30 pm

I am looking to collecting this set.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:30 am

BrienneTheBlue wrote:

If you don't mind trading with someone in the UK, I'm after the Queen of Hearts and Prince John and have Shan Yu.

It depends upon how much shipping would cost. That's my only concern.

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:35 am

This may be a long-shot, but, here goes. Does anybody here who wants Stretch have SCAR from the Disney Heroes Vs. Villains set they'd be willing to trade?

That stupid Scar is my most coveted mini. And has been for a WHILE now. My Hot Topic sold out of the Heroes Vs. Villains pretty quickly and this was before I even knew about layouts, etc., so I never was able to get him. I really need him for my Disney Villains collection. And I don't really collect Pixar stuff, so, Stretch is kinda meh to me. NEEEEEDDDD this Scar!

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Slowly getting closer to completing the set, I have 1 extra voodoo doll, 2 extra Faciliers, and 1 extra Lotso. I am only willing to trade Lotso for Stretch, I will trade either of the 1/72s for Hook, Tick Tock, or both of the common case 1/36s.
Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:56 am

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:Slowly getting closer to completing the set, I have 1 extra voodoo doll, 2 extra Faciliers, and 1 extra Lotso. I am only willing to trade Lotso for Stretch, I will trade either of the 1/72s for Hook, Tick Tock, or both of the common case 1/36s.

Can't interest you in trading that Lotso for Hook & Tick Tock??

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:23 pm

hellojayare wrote:
XXDCXBATMAN wrote:Slowly getting closer to completing the set, I have 1 extra voodoo doll, 2 extra Faciliers, and 1 extra Lotso. I am only willing to trade Lotso for Stretch, I will trade either of the 1/72s for Hook, Tick Tock, or both of the common case 1/36s.

Can't interest you in trading that Lotso for Hook & Tick Tock??

I'm really trying to hold out for Stretch, if I find him by other means I'll definitely let you know though!
Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:47 pm

Bought some more of these. Got Jafar, Diablo, Cruella, the White Rabbit and Shan Yu! I need Shan Yu's Falcon. I have an extra Queen of Hearts, Prince John, Pain and Flotsam & Jetsam to trade.

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:55 pm

I really just want Hades at this point, but have not seen a non exclusive box...ever in my area. Does anyone have an extra of him that they would be willing to part with?

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:58 am

WickedWonderland wrote:I really just want Hades at this point, but have not seen a non exclusive box...ever in my area. Does anyone have an extra of him that they would be willing to part with?

I can probably get one. There are plenty around here. Just have to get one with a guaranteed non-mixed layout. I have an extra Pain if you're interested.

Also, for anyone else, I have extras of Queen of Hearts, Prince John and Flotsam & Jetsam. Check out my trade thread! http://www.funkofunatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=76009

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:23 pm

professorratigan wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:I really just want Hades at this point, but have not seen a non exclusive box...ever in my area. Does anyone have an extra of him that they would be willing to part with?

I can probably get one. There are plenty around here. Just have to get one with a guaranteed non-mixed layout. I have an extra Pain if you're interested.

Also, for anyone else, I have extras of Queen of Hearts, Prince John and Flotsam & Jetsam. Check out my trade thread! http://www.funkofunatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=76009

I would greatly appreciate both actually. I've been desperate for Hades since this line was announced, so if you could help that would be great. I have an extra Dr.Doom if you're still looking for him.

BrienneTheBlue

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:36 am

I'm so done with forbidden planet. Brand new box and pulled makificent and Diablo from the 1/24 and 1/36 spots. They have to be moving the minis around so I guess I'll just be buying full boxes from now and topping up on eBay.

Hi, I'm Fran.

fxrave

Postby fxrave » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:52 am

For those who, like me, didn't realize that Bed, Bath & Beyond carries minis, I stopped there yesterday and they had a huge stash of the Disney Villians. At least three full cases worth. Also a huge number of Harry Potter minis. A pretty decent selection of Pops, too.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:28 pm

My wife just walked up to my desk, asked why I have a purple octopus on it, declared it was hers, grabbed it, and left.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:33 pm

finally found a fresh case and got John, now to track down Hiss.

Jason1224

Postby Jason1224 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Has everyone's Walmart stoped restocking minis? I found an empty case of villains at mine several weeks ago and nothing since. The funko end aisle is pretty beat up and empty at this point, I'm wondering if it's about to go away altogether

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:59 pm

I never saw these or any minis at my Walmart, but they are still available online and for pretty cheap - only $4.23 right now.
Hi, I'm Merri!

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:47 am

So still nothing at any Walmart I have been to.
Still trying to get Jafar & Iago, the White Rabbit, & Hook.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Jason1224

Postby Jason1224 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:28 am

Thanks, that's a good price and way easier than constantly checking the store

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:19 am

Battastic wrote:So still nothing at any Walmart I have been to.
Still trying to get Jafar & Iago, the White Rabbit, & Hook.

I have a spare White Rabbit! (Two, actually. And a Shan Yu and a Hayabusa and a Queen of Hearts and three Sir Hisses.)

Raypunz

Postby Raypunz » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:16 am

I wanted an army of lotsos, never even seen them at multiple walmarts by me :-(

ISO:Michael Jordan Dribbling Proto! Run DMC urban vinyl production pieces. Also need, color benny the bull
proto.

Hi I'm Ray.

MzTredecim

Postby MzTredecim » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:07 am

Would anyone happen to know the weight (grams) of Stretch and Lotso in box?
Funko Collector since 2012!
Collections: GITD / TWD / TMNTs / BTTF / Random Eye-Catchers / Mystery Minis & PSHs

krayziekmf

Postby krayziekmf » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:41 pm

These are in the 50% clearance racks at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I saw a full case at my store but have no interest in collecting these.

BrienneTheBlue

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:29 am

I managed to find a lovely eBay seller and bought five of these of her at a reasonable price; Jafar, Iago, Dr Facilier, Prince John and the voodoo doll. The only problem now is that I want the rest of the set, lol! And I said I was only going to collect commons!

Hi, I'm Fran.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:06 am

Still need to grab jafar, Iago, and hook. Never saw anything at Walmart and HT never had a full case I trusted.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

glassflippers

Postby glassflippers » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:42 am

I'm searching, and fairly unsuccessfully, to find out whether or not a Series 2 for these guys and girls has been announced.

Anyone happen to know?

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

morsehawk wrote:I'm searching, and fairly unsuccessfully, to find out whether or not a Series 2 for these guys and girls has been announced.

Anyone happen to know?

Nothing has been announced yet.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

glassflippers

Postby glassflippers » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:06 am

RogueSolo wrote:
morsehawk wrote:I'm searching, and fairly unsuccessfully, to find out whether or not a Series 2 for these guys and girls has been announced.

Anyone happen to know?

Nothing has been announced yet.

Okay, saw it referenced elsewhere as a thing that is happening, so just wanted to check here because I knew you all would know.

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:31 pm

I really hope it happens. There are so many we need! Frollo, Gaston, the Evil Queen, Lady Tremaine, Shere Khan and on, and on...

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:15 am

Anyone have an extra tick tock or stretch?
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

Return to “Blind Bags”