Disney Villains Mystery Minis!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
smee

Re: Disney Villains Mystery Minis!

Postby smee » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:44 pm

A few Walmarts near me have been getting these in like crazy for the past week. I found the first case about a week and a half ago and since then I've spotted about four more at other stores. The store I found the original case at restocked today and got another case in. Just a heads up...might be a good weekend to go hunting!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:57 pm

I still haven't seen these at all, and i've been looking. Need Hades, Pain, and Stretch from Walmart still.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

xwickedstyleex

Postby xwickedstyleex » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:07 pm

for those of you finding cases at wal-mart, where in the store are you finding them? for awhile one of the stores near me had all their minis on an endcap but that has since been dismantled.

smee

Postby smee » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:43 am

xwickedstyleex wrote:for those of you finding cases at wal-mart, where in the store are you finding them? for awhile one of the stores near me had all their minis on an endcap but that has since been dismantled.

I've been finding them on those Funko endcaps (still intact in my area)...another Walmart had taken down that endcap but moved the mystery minis/POPs to a small section in the toy aisle.

BrienneTheBlue

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:15 am

Picked up my box today and I'm very happy with all of my minis. I just need to find Prince John and the Queen of Hearts and I'll be completely happy with my collection of these (I don't usually push for the 1/36 and 1/72s)

Hi, I'm Fran.

Signature from the fantastic bathtub-tigers

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:38 pm

smee wrote:A few Walmarts near me have been getting these in like crazy for the past week. I found the first case about a week and a half ago and since then I've spotted about four more at other stores. The store I found the original case at restocked today and got another case in. Just a heads up...might be a good weekend to go hunting!

Since you seem to be swimming with availability of these any chance you have extras you want to trade?

smee

Postby smee » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:43 pm

hellojayare wrote:
smee wrote:A few Walmarts near me have been getting these in like crazy for the past week. I found the first case about a week and a half ago and since then I've spotted about four more at other stores. The store I found the original case at restocked today and got another case in. Just a heads up...might be a good weekend to go hunting!

Since you seem to be swimming with availability of these any chance you have extras you want to trade?

I just traded off the last few extras I had, but if I come across any more cases I'm glad to try to help you out...which ones are you looking for?

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:00 pm

smee wrote:
hellojayare wrote:

I just traded off the last few extras I had, but if I come across any more cases I'm glad to try to help you out...which ones are you looking for?

If I may jump in here as well, I'm down to needing Hades, Hayabusa, Shan Yu, and Stretch if you come across any more.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:14 pm

smee wrote:
hellojayare wrote:

I would really appreciate it. Only looking for two...I'm sure anyone here could guess which ones but just to be clear Lotso and Stretch please and thank you.

I'm sure the current eBay prices are going to come down quite a bit once there is a legitimate release, which is great, but honestly have no faith I will come across these in person. Every Walmart that is within a reasonable driving distance of me has just given up on Funko. No end caps. Nothing. Maybe if I am lucky there is like half a box of FNAF somewhere behind a bunch of other things.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:29 pm

Is anyone in need of the Voodoo Doll? I have a dupe for trade, looking for Hook/Croc/Stretch/Shan Yu/Hayabusa/Hades.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:47 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Is anyone in need of the Voodoo Doll? I have a dupe for trade, looking for Hook/Croc/Stretch/Shan Yu/Hayabusa/Hades.

I've got both Hook and Croc - if you find an extra Lotso let me know.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:07 pm

hellojayare wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:Is anyone in need of the Voodoo Doll? I have a dupe for trade, looking for Hook/Croc/Stretch/Shan Yu/Hayabusa/Hades.

I've got both Hook and Croc - if you find an extra Lotso let me know.

You got it.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

smee

Postby smee » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:08 am

RogueSolo wrote:If I may jump in here as well, I'm down to needing Hades, Hayabusa, Shan Yu, and Stretch if you come across any more.

hellojayare wrote:I would really appreciate it. Only looking for two...I'm sure anyone here could guess which ones but just to be clear Lotso and Stretch please and thank you.

I'll definitely let you guys know if I score any more Walmart 1/36s...glad to help!

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:34 pm

Nothing at any walmart near me as well.
Just need Jafar and Iago, the white rabbit, hook and the croc.
Might have the Croc lined up though
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:46 pm

Battastic wrote:Nothing at any walmart near me as well.
Just need Jafar and Iago, the white rabbit, hook and the croc.
Might have the Croc lined up though

Ready when you are! :)
Collecting since: August 24, 2014
First POP: Hannibal Lecter (#25)
Most Recent POP: Dodoria

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Probably going to go hunting for various things tomorrow, hit up all the walmarts in search of lotso and stretch.

I was at my local one today, there was a full case, bought the top 4 from front to back, left the back 2. Got Iago and Dr. F

Turtledoc

Postby Turtledoc » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:14 pm

In the past 3-4 days I've hit 9 walmarts in the area around the city I live in. I found ONE case at ONE walmart. I just wish they would hurry up and get some stock in. The case I found had already been pilfered. I almost didn't buy any, but decided I should and went with the lightest two still on the top layer. I usually have horrid luck, but I managed to pull Stretch! He is super cute. Just a few pieces left and I'll finish this set off. I have quite a few extras up in the trade section for people still hunting.
Mystery Minis: 332
Pops: 33
Dorbz: 21

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:17 pm

None of my Wal-Marts have got these in yet. I'm patiently waiting for them, though. Gotta get Jafar and Iago. And the commons I lack (Ursula, Maleficent, Diablo, Cruella). Can Shan-Yu appear in the Wal-Mart set, or is he only in the common case? Either way, I'm going to need to get him, too.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:18 pm

professorratigan wrote:None of my Wal-Marts have got these in yet. I'm patiently waiting for them, though. Gotta get Jafar and Iago. And the commons I lack (Ursula, Maleficent, Diablo, Cruella). Can Shan-Yu appear in the Wal-Mart set, or is he only in the common case? Either way, I'm going to need to get him, too.

I have Crella, Ursula, and Maleficent available for sale or trade if you need them. Just shoot me a PM.
Just a small town girl...

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:30 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:
professorratigan wrote:None of my Wal-Marts have got these in yet. I'm patiently waiting for them, though. Gotta get Jafar and Iago. And the commons I lack (Ursula, Maleficent, Diablo, Cruella). Can Shan-Yu appear in the Wal-Mart set, or is he only in the common case? Either way, I'm going to need to get him, too.

I have Crella, Ursula, and Maleficent available for sale or trade if you need them. Just shoot me a PM.

To be honest, I wanted to pull them myself when Wal-Mart got their case in, but thanks for the offer!

GrayJay65

Postby GrayJay65 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:21 am

I'm in MA and there is no sign of these anywhere. I'm told they are cross referencing with the Disney Princess & Companions so they may show on hand but could be them.

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:59 pm

So you need everything? Hehe
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:05 pm

I only need Stretch to complete this collection - I have so many duplicates, triples, quads, of this set... If anyone needs some let me know... I have VooDoo Doll, Dr. Facilier, about 7 hooks, Hades, Pain, Iago, Maleficent Dragon Form, her Minion, Tick Tock (I think 1 left) and countless commons 1/12, and forget about 1/6 Maleficent - I could build an army of her...

If you have an extra stretch I could HOOK you up with many of this set...
Joe from NYC
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:41 pm

babasdada wrote:

Pretty much. And I can't help but notice that you have a bunch of my needs ;)
Marty
Funklub member #1093

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:45 pm

My store got some of these in this week so the regular case should be popping up at BN now if they hadn't been.

Mori_LeStrange

Postby Mori_LeStrange » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:07 pm

Got the 5 minis I ordered online from Wal-Mart. I don't think I could of been happier with what I got. I received Facilier, Prince John, White Rabbit, Iago, and Flotsam and Jetsam.

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:47 pm

Found a case at Walmart with 1 missing. I got Jafar. *dancing*

I also got Flotsam/Jetsam. Now I need Ursula, Hades, and Pain.
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:00 pm

RogueSolo wrote:
babasdada wrote:

Wouldn't happened to have an extra Stretch there would you? :D :D :D
Joe from NYC

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:02 pm

babasdada wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:
babasdada wrote:

No... :-/
That's why I'm looking for him.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:03 pm

RogueSolo wrote:
babasdada wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:Pretty much. And I can't help but notice that you have a bunch of my needs ;)

No... :-/
That's why I'm looking for him.

LOOK HARDER! Lol
Joe from NYC

Mori_LeStrange

Postby Mori_LeStrange » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:10 am

I found a fresh box at Target yesterday. I pulled Hades and Pain. I also got dupes of Prince John and Facilier. Never thought I'd manage to find 2 1/72 in a week! If any one has an extra voodoo doll or Sir Hiss I'd be up for a trade.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:51 am

Walmart is killing me with these, Never at the store lol
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Mori_LeStrange wrote:I found a fresh box at Target yesterday. I pulled Hades and Pain. I also got dupes of Prince John and Facilier. Never thought I'd manage to find 2 1/72 in a week! If any one has an extra voodoo doll or Sir Hiss I'd be up for a trade.

I have a Sir Hiss and would be interested in your other Facilier. Is there anything else you'd be interested in to even out the trade since he's rarer? :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:31 am

I went to Walmart and found a case thrown in a tooth paste isle -
The whole top layer gone. Sadness ;( The employees at Walmart are no help what so ever.
Joe from NYC

smee

Postby smee » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:50 pm

My GameStop just got a case in...just a heads up!

smee

Postby smee » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:53 pm

So...I saw the whole case come out of shrink wrap today at Gamestop and just a heads up...the layout was a bit different. I got 1/36 Shan Yu from the very front, right spot (top layer). Behind him, middle right (top layer) was the 1/24 White Rabbit. Those were the only two I purchased so that's all I know. Use caution!!

MzTredecim

Postby MzTredecim » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:59 pm

So I'm looking to trade duplicates I've ended up with.
I have:

Voodoo Doll
Sir Hiss
Prince John
White Rabbit
Queen of Hearts x2
Flotsam/Jetsam
Pain x2
Goon
Cruella de Vil
Shan Yu

I still need:
Dr. Facilier
Tick Tock Croc
Captain Hook
Lago
Jafar
Lotso
Stretch
Funko Collector since 2012!
Collections: GITD / TWD / TMNTs / BTTF / Random Eye-Catchers / Mystery Minis & PSHs

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Funny. I got ANOTHER Voodoo Doll (having just traded mine away) at Gamestop earlier. I've been getting pretty lucky lately! Also got Pain. I was considering trading both of them, but may end up keeping them. I do need Shan-Yu and the Falcon... But hopefully, I'll be able to get those guys!

I do have an extra Flotsam & Jetsam, though, as well as a whole thread dedicated to Minis I'm trading/looking for. Here.

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:53 pm

Just wasted $7 at GS. I did get Pain, but no Hades or Ursula. I got Flotsam/Jetsam again (grrr!!!!) and that Dalmatian puppy.

Sonofa...Every dupe I get drives me closer to giving up on mystery minis. Waste. O. Money.
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

blkvnyl

Postby blkvnyl » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:51 am

ShockWaveZ55 wrote:So I had a horrible experience with my HT dealing with these minis. I think I posted earlier that they had a fresh looking box on the counter so I bought the whole box. Well it happened to be two boxes mixed together with the exclusives taken out of course: The girl said she didn't know if it was so I don't blame her I blame myself for not seeing a fresh box opened in front of me.

Well I didn't open two of them because I knew it was a mixed box so I went to return them but they didn't want to take them because of their policy of not taking back bulk purchases so the manager said I could exchange them. I explained the situation and told her as nice as possible the situation was upsetting. So she said she would look in the back for a fresh box which they did have! Great right? WRONG. I see her unwrapping the case halfway to the counter or so I thought. She didn't do it right in front of me. Well by now I know they layout since everyone has posted it and I take the top 6.(I got dupes of the bottom ones) I open them today and it seems she moved them around in the back because the ones missing were the HT exclusive ones(I wanted the dragon) Now maybe the layout differs from case to case but I doubt it.
The first case I bought is my own fault I should have know better. What the manager did with the second case really bothers me. Honestly makes me not want to deal with minis anymore. Well I now have 3 cruella's, 3 diablo's, 2 Ursula's, 2 spots if anyone is interested lol sorry this turned into a rant and I prolly should have put this in the I'm so mad section. Well now still looking for the HT exclusives and 1/72's. Should have just bought them on the Bay would have saved me some $$$ :evil:
PS this was the HT in Northridge CA. I will not be shopping there again!

Not a fan of that store but they get more stock than Topanga. Hopefully you did the survey.

Anyone have a different layout for Walmart? I bought all the top ones except the chase spot was missing. Mine was slightly different from the one that was posted.
:freddy3:

Return to “Blind Bags”