Horror Series 3 Mystery Minis!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Adonia_skydazer

Re: Horror Series 3 Mystery Minis!

Postby Adonia_skydazer » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:46 am

I'm sorry but $35 + up for these 1/12 ht exclusives is still ridiculous on eBay. It's really disgusting.
I ❤ MYSTERY MINIS!!!

Image Image
I DO CUSTOMS
ImageImage

hawkswin2008

Postby hawkswin2008 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:58 am

Adonia_skydazer wrote:I'm sorry but $35 + up for these 1/12 ht exclusives is still ridiculous on eBay. It's really disgusting.

Just wait a few days. These just hit shelves and prices will drop bc they are only 1/12. Patience young padawan :-k
John :freddy3:

Mystery Mini Collection - 411 total

Full Sets - Walking Dead Series 1-4 , Fallout & Fallout 4, Blizzard HOTS, Arkham Games, Disney Frozen, Game of Thrones Series 1-3, Game of Thrones In Memoriam, Horror Classics Series 1-3, Sci-Fi Series 1-2, Best of Bethesda, League of Legends, Gears of War, World of Warcraft (Why though?)
In Progress - Lord of the Rings

Munky

Postby Munky » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:00 am

Damn. The people at my local Hot Topic know me by sight - and I'm of hundreds of miles away on a business trip. Do I get some locally tomorrow or risk waiting for Saturday when I get home again...

I think I'll have to try over here on the East Coast and if they don't have them yet, then I can try my own store on Saturday... Argh. What terrible timing! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

Adonia_skydazer

Postby Adonia_skydazer » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:07 am

hawkswin2008 wrote:
Adonia_skydazer wrote:I'm sorry but $35 + up for these 1/12 ht exclusives is still ridiculous on eBay. It's really disgusting.

Just wait a few days. These just hit shelves and prices will drop bc they are only 1/12. Patience young padawan :-k

Ugh I know they will, it still is obnoxious though.
People just be greedy :-({|=
I ❤ MYSTERY MINIS!!!

Image Image
I DO CUSTOMS
ImageImage

smee

Postby smee » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:14 am

Munky wrote:Damn. The people at my local Hot Topic know me by sight - and I'm of hundreds of miles away on a business trip. Do I get some locally tomorrow or risk waiting for Saturday when I get home again...

I think I'll have to try over here on the East Coast and if they don't have them yet, then I can try my own store on Saturday... Argh. What terrible timing! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I'm going out of town next week and I was scared sh*tless that the same thing was going to happen to me. The good news is my Hot Topic (east coast) got 4 cases in today and someone else said their HT got in 4 as well. So chances are if you try a HT on the east coast they may have fresh cases in the back. OR, if you call your local store they might get in enough cases where they could hold one for you until you get back. Good luck!

Blake85

Postby Blake85 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:14 am

Any in NY yet?
I guess I'll try after work
Follow me on instagram @popwars and @gojirawars

ISO : Resident Evil Protos :
Jill Valentine , Hunter , Licker , Leon S Kennedy

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:23 am

So glad to hear the Hot Topic ones are 1/12. That makes finding Barbara a bit easier.

If anyone manages to nab an extra Barbara Maitland, Adam Maitland, Grady Twins, Regan, or Freddy Kruger please let me know what you want for them. My Brother's been out looking, but our area is kinda picked over, so we're hesitant to take a risk on buying any of those (especially considering I do have a case coming from Ferrera Market soonish).

Got an extra Slimer, Twisty, and Alex (as well as a Snowgie from the Princess Minis) I could offer up in trade.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:45 am

Adonia_skydazer wrote:
hawkswin2008 wrote:

Yeah what hawkswim2008 said. Notice that they aren't saying what the rarities are in those listings? They are trying to get otherwise ignorant people to bite for it, hoping they think they'll be much harder to get than they actually are. Give it a week or two and you'll be seeing them for $20 or less I bet ya! :)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:26 am

smee wrote:
paxderomano wrote:Anyone in the northeast having luck finding these at all? The Hot Topics I've spoken to seem to know nothing about them or when they will be in store and of course the website doesn't have them (at least as of when I checked this morning).

Yep, found them today in New Jersey

Awesome, thanks for the heads up! Time to try again!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:11 pm

Blake85 wrote:Any in NY yet?
I guess I'll try after work

They had them in Long island - Broadway mall and Sunrise mall demolished immediately - they claim they had no more cases. Roosevelt field said they had 4 cases, I got two of them :D :D - but they never tell the truth in HOT TOPIC LOL.
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:13 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
Adonia_skydazer wrote:
hawkswin2008 wrote:

Yeah what hawkswim2008 said. Notice that they aren't saying what the rarities are in those listings? They are trying to get otherwise ignorant people to bite for it, hoping they think they'll be much harder to get than they actually are. Give it a week or two and you'll be seeing them for $20 or less I bet ya! :)

They are only 1/12 - Don't pay that much! HYPE, these will drop as they get released. People are trying to take advantage of it being new.
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

VoorheesRulez

Postby VoorheesRulez » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:43 pm

I've got an extra slimer, wolfman, twisty, Elvira, and Regan if anyone is looking to trade. looking for hot topic tiffany and GITD slimer once they level out price wise since they are also 1/12.

Adonia_skydazer

Postby Adonia_skydazer » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:55 pm

When these first came out Texas GameStops had them first. But seems like our hot topics all have them last :-/
Im just worried I won't be able to get them if they go super fast like others are saying
I ❤ MYSTERY MINIS!!!

Image Image
I DO CUSTOMS
ImageImage

Munky

Postby Munky » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:56 pm

smee wrote:
Munky wrote:Damn. The people at my local Hot Topic know me by sight - and I'm of hundreds of miles away on a business trip. Do I get some locally tomorrow or risk waiting for Saturday when I get home again...

I'm going out of town next week and I was scared sh*tless that the same thing was going to happen to me. The good news is my Hot Topic (east coast) got 4 cases in today and someone else said their HT got in 4 as well. So chances are if you try a HT on the east coast they may have fresh cases in the back. OR, if you call your local store they might get in enough cases where they could hold one for you until you get back. Good luck!

Thanks Smee

Well I got lucky - very lucky!
Turns out there were three cases in the store I stopped at. Two already reserved and one broken into with two boxes gone...

Turns out the manager had taken the two and just taken the two from the front. She told me this and so I tried my luck!
The layout worked great for me but Jason and Slimer positions were swapped.
Did this happen after they were unwrapped or is there possible variation with the position of these two?

Either way, I bought four boxes and won the three I needed!
Result!
Just waiting for me BBTS box to arrive now and complete my collection. :)
Last edited by Munky on Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Anyone here (if they are okay with saying it) seen the HT cases showing up in New Mexico or Arizona yet?
I asked my HT to call me when they get it in, but I understand if they forget or don't. Don't want to call them every day either. :P
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Munky

Postby Munky » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:40 pm

I can confirm MN and MA HotTopics have had deliveries.
Anyone add to the list?

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Oh, forgot to add my location: Richmond, VA. Gal at my HT said they had received three cases of this series so far, though by now they've gone through at least twelve boxes, and they're mixing cases together to keep one full display out at all times.

So I opened four of my six boxes yesterday and pulled Jason, GitD Slimer, Barbara, and Imhotep. My last two pulls were Twisty and Freddy! I'm so stoked with these, and now the only rare ones I need from Series 3 are Bateman, Regan, the twins, Tiffany, and Adam Maitland. Not bad at all!
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

yakester21

Postby yakester21 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Be careful if you use the layouts.....some managers are catching on and employees are moving the boxes around in the cases.....i thinks its cool as far as giving everyone a fair shot at them.....

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Munky wrote:I can confirm MN and MA HotTopics have had deliveries.
Anyone add to the list?

Thanks Munky, good to know!
I'll have to be patient then, but in the mean time glad people are getting them easily! No more frustrations with these exclusives.

yakester21 wrote:Be careful if you use the layouts.....some managers are catching on and employees are moving the boxes around in the cases.....i thinks its cool as far as giving everyone a fair shot at them.....

I was wondering about that, hopefully its just a store by store thing and not like a cooperate thing being sent out. I'd rather not get triples or quadruples..

Does the GitD Slimer all glow or just the slime part of him?

smee

Postby smee » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:14 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:Does the GitD Slimer all glow or just the slime part of him?

All of him glows except the eyes and mouth.

Blake85

Postby Blake85 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:14 am

If anyone gets doubles of the ht minis think of me!
I never make on time to my ht since its 2hrs away on bus
Follow me on instagram @popwars and @gojirawars

ISO : Resident Evil Protos :
Jill Valentine , Hunter , Licker , Leon S Kennedy

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:24 am

yakester21 wrote:Be careful if you use the layouts.....some managers are catching on and employees are moving the boxes around in the cases.....i thinks its cool as far as giving everyone a fair shot at them.....

Amazes me the density of some people. Everyone already has a fair shot. Layouts are a good thing for real collectors. Dupes are the worst thing that can happen in collecting minis. If you don't get one, tough, that's life. You should be at HT daily searching, we all have a "fair chance" if they mix up the boxes,.it screws.the.consumers and helps flippers. Now I can't just go get slimer, now.I have 7 wolfmans. Flippers now make $ cause HT mixed up.the case to.drive sales up. Now u got 12 dupes.instead of 0. The fun isn't the mystery here, it's.getting what you want. Don't understand the disconnect on this issue.

Happy Hunting. Long live layouts.

Munky

Postby Munky » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:07 pm

So the question is now, do you put all of your beetle juice characters together or keep your series one, two and three figures separated out? :D

Freddy next to Freddy...

A group of clowns? (Is there a noun for a group of clowns?)

Glow in the dark slimer with standard?

My Cthulhus are together but is it right????

What do you do? :albino:

Edit by the Power of Google - I have the POWER!!!!: Apparently a group of clowns is a 'Clown Alley'(!)

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:18 pm

Munky wrote:So the question is now, do you put all of your beetle juice characters together or keep your series one, two and three figures separated out? :D

Freddy next to Freddy...

A group of clowns? (Is there a noun for a group of clowns?)

Glow in the dark slimer with standard?

My Cthulhus are together but is it right????

What do you do? :albino:

Edit by the Power of Google - I have the POWER!!!!: Apparently a group of clowns is a 'Clown Alley'(!)

I kinda like them grouped together by family or versions. Mix up all the Series! But that's just me.

I didn't know a group of clowns is called an alley. I always just call them a "Nope!"
Just a small town girl...

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:07 pm

Vegas has a ton of cases, went in with Hot Cash and bought a few today and haven't opened them yet. Lucky they had a fresh case and no Pint Size heroes.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

ckmoak

Postby ckmoak » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:21 pm

If anybody is still looking for a Twisty, I'd love to trade it for either Barbara or Bride of Chucky...HT here in NH is far too picked over.
Searching for: Gabriel, Hellhound, Popcorn Gremlin

Munky

Postby Munky » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:12 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:I kinda like them grouped together by family or versions. Mix up all the Series! But that's just me.

I didn't know a group of clowns is called an alley. I always just call them a "Nope!"

lol I'm not too big on clowns, but I have to say, I've not seen the TV series that Twisty comes from, but he really is a great mystery mini! Good detail and pretty sinister too.
I know which one would scare the whatsits out of me to meet down a dark alley (and that's the lane inbetween two buildings -not a group of clowns :) )

If you have Hot Cash, now is a good time to pick them up from HT. I have heard that on the 25th of this month, they will be starting a limited time 30% off sale, so it might also be worth waiting for that and hoping to find a new case.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:43 pm

How much are the Mystery Minis at Hot Topic? Last time I checked they are $8.99?

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:11 pm

$8.90 at Hot Topic.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

bonnjer

Postby bonnjer » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:32 pm

I went to Books A Million last night and they had a new case....$14.99 a box!! I dropped that box and walked away quickly. I bought the 6 inch Alien Queen instead....for $14.99.

swind15

Postby swind15 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:57 am

Walked into my HT yesterday afternoon when I got out of work and saw a fresh case on the shelf! Grabbed four boxes and got all 3 exclusives plus a Freddy! It was definitely a triumphant day. lol
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:05 pm

bonnjer wrote:I went to Books A Million last night and they had a new case....$14.99 a box!! I dropped that box and walked away quickly. I bought the 6 inch Alien Queen instead....for $14.99.

What the hell?? That's crazy! The Queen is a way better purchase.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:16 pm

I found these three at GameStop last night and today. I'm happy I got the twins. I really want the Maitlands from Beetlejuice. My local HT hasn't gotten any yet. I'll keep searching, though.
Now I have these three, Slimer, and Elvira.
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:51 am

Hi! Longtime lurker finally stepping into the light.

I just wanted to thank you guys for being a fantastic resource for information on these things, though my bank account wishes I'd just avoided them entirely.

I've almost finished my serious 3 set, but I'm still looking for the Grady gals and I haven't picked up Wolfman yet. I've got a spare Adam Maitland, Mummy, and Twisty, if anybody needs 'em.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:14 pm

Heli88 wrote:Hi! Longtime lurker finally stepping into the light.

I just wanted to thank you guys for being a fantastic resource for information on these things, though my bank account wishes I'd just avoided them entirely.

I've almost finished my serious 3 set, but I'm still looking for the Grady gals and I haven't picked up Wolfman yet. I've got a spare Adam Maitland, Mummy, and Twisty, if anybody needs 'em.

How have you managed to avoid Wolfman? I've got like 5 of him and I've been using layouts.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:16 pm

bonnjer wrote:I went to Books A Million last night and they had a new case....$14.99 a box!! I dropped that box and walked away quickly. I bought the 6 inch Alien Queen instead....for $14.99.

Holy crap. That's insane. My BAM has their minis for $8.99/box, I think, which I personally think is on the high end to pay for them. I prefer Barnes and Noble's pricing.

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:40 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:How have you managed to avoid Wolfman? I've got like 5 of him and I've been using layouts.

Heh. I figured I'd avoid the commons to start (using layouts), and then just never got around to him. Elvira and Jaws were stuck in rare spots when I took chances on cases with one missing.

I still haven't made the long journey to Hot Topic, so it's entirely possible I'll wind up with him if I get anybody there. Honestly, that was part of my thought process for avoiding the commons in the first place. Figured I'd wind up with them at some point just by luck of the draw.

Adonia_skydazer

Postby Adonia_skydazer » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Finally hot topics around my city got them in. I was super lucky to receive a phone call letting me know and just picked up the exlusives to finish my set! So thankful I didn't have to resort to eBay for these. Now just waiting for fallout 4 minis.... :compress:
I ❤ MYSTERY MINIS!!!

Image Image
I DO CUSTOMS
ImageImage

Daemon373

Postby Daemon373 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:13 pm

So jealous of everybody actually having Hot Topic work with you on getting a case. I've had my name & number down with my local store for three weeks now, randomly stopped into today to find they had a case in.. with one left. Apparently it came in last week while the store manager was on vacation *sigh* Back on the hunt I go...

wickerjay

Postby wickerjay » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Has anyone in California seen the cases show up in Hot Topic yet?

Return to “Blind Bags”