Horror Series 3 Mystery Minis!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Re: Horror Series 3 Mystery Minis!

Postby Geescube » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:17 pm

Plenty of HT in Cali have seen physical stock!

According to IG the stores below have had:

Burbank
Santa Anita
Topanga Mall
Glendale
Outlets at Orange
Stonewood

bonnjer

Postby bonnjer » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:30 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
bonnjer wrote:I went to Books A Million last night and they had a new case....$14.99 a box!! I dropped that box and walked away quickly. I bought the 6 inch Alien Queen instead....for $14.99.

Holy crap. That's insane. My BAM has their minis for $8.99/box, I think, which I personally think is on the high end to pay for them. I prefer Barnes and Noble's pricing.

Yes, it is insane. I didn't think to ask why it was so high either because the rest of their minis are $8.99/box as well. It's okay because I've got a trade with BigHow so I won't be needing to buy any more from this set.

Munky

Postby Munky » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:54 pm

Heli88 wrote:Hi! Longtime lurker finally stepping into the light.

I just wanted to thank you guys for being a fantastic resource for information on these things, though my bank account wishes I'd just avoided them entirely.

I've almost finished my serious 3 set, but I'm still looking for the Grady gals and I haven't picked up Wolfman yet. I've got a spare Adam Maitland, Mummy, and Twisty, if anybody needs 'em.

Welcome to the horror show :)

I'm still waiting for my BBTS shipment to come.... Then I should have finally have the 1/6 figures and 1/12.
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:02 pm

wickerjay wrote:Has anyone in California seen the cases show up in Hot Topic yet?

Yea I have. Not sure where you are in Cali but they started showing up last Friday in so cal

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:22 pm

The Hot Topic was so great to me! The employee held two cases for me so I could pick them out myself, even opened it in front of me! Then the manager was like 'come back and pick through the other box if you didn't like what you got'. Man, awesome people. I just wanted the three exclusives so I bought one of each, didn't want to be greedy.

Make sure to confirm the case like others said. Check for Jaws and Elvira positions before hand. The case layout worked like a charm for me! Thanks for posting it! :)

Here's an image of them with their buddies!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:46 am

Munky wrote:Welcome to the horror show :)

I'm still waiting for my BBTS shipment to come.... Then I should have finally have the 1/6 figures and 1/12.

Thanks for the welcome!

I almost ordered a case, but then I heard about the 1/6 thing and it scared me off.

I come from the world of action figure collecting originally, so BBTS and I are old friends. :)

Munky

Postby Munky » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:10 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:Here's an image of them with their buddies!

You're pretty good with this photoing lark...
Is it a hobby / profession?
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:13 pm

Munky wrote:You're pretty good with this photoing lark...
Is it a hobby / profession?

Thanks man, you're good yourself! Your mini display looks nice and neat! :)
I do some photography as a hobby, and these minis are fun to photograph!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Mrs_19k

Postby Mrs_19k » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:32 am

wickerjay wrote:Has anyone in California seen the cases show up in Hot Topic yet?

I'm in Long Beach bought 2 cases. Very sad I didn't get Jack or Alex. Manny and I figured they're at game stop.
Alex
IG: AlexO1912

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:40 pm

where s that masked alex going to pop up? saw the concept art, but no info since. maybe fright night? hope to see it in production!

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:36 pm

cerealkiller wrote:where s that masked alex going to pop up? saw the concept art, but no info since. maybe fright night? hope to see it in production!

I think Masked Alex was scrapped, unless there's some special release later on we're not aware of. The sculpting artist showed off all the ones shown so far with on Instragram with:
"thequeenofgates: I was planning on posting this back when the set was announced, but I totally forgot! Here's a closer look at all of my sculpts (designed by @reisobrien) for the 3rd series of horror minis (including exclusives)"

Same for Zuul's Terror Dogs, but I could see these as potentials for Series 4. I've never seen them re-use a mold from a previous series into a new ones which is why I say that. I agree it would be neat if they went ahead with it anyway! Never say never!

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:39 pm

Got my case in today and my weirdness with case layouts continues. It was sealed, so I know it wasn't anyone at Ferrara Market messing with it (they're officially my new favorite place to order from). Ended up getting only one Jaws and two Alex, plus doubles of Slimer, Wolfman, and Twisty. Did get a Patrick Bateman though. Hoping I can trade him for Freddy, Grady Twins, or Barbara, so let me know if anyone's interested.

hawkswin2008

Postby hawkswin2008 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:09 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:I have no idea how legit this is, but I saw this just a bit ago.

Went by HT tonight and they only had 1 case come in. It was behind the counter and the entire top row was missing....hah figures. Not falling for that.
John :freddy3:

Mystery Mini Collection - 411 total

Full Sets - Walking Dead Series 1-4 , Fallout & Fallout 4, Blizzard HOTS, Arkham Games, Disney Frozen, Game of Thrones Series 1-3, Game of Thrones In Memoriam, Horror Classics Series 1-3, Sci-Fi Series 1-2, Best of Bethesda, League of Legends, Gears of War, World of Warcraft (Why though?)
In Progress - Lord of the Rings

LordBlackCat

Postby LordBlackCat » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:27 am

In normal light, does Glow In The Dark Slimer look the same as regular Slimer? Maybe just a slight difference until the lights go out?

BigHow

Postby BigHow » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:44 am

LordBlackCat wrote:In normal light, does Glow In The Dark Slimer look the same as regular Slimer? Maybe just a slight difference until the lights go out?

They basically look the same, but regular Slimer has a translucent slime base and GitD Slimer has a solid (glowing) slime base.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Teen Wolf!

http://www.fixitinpost.org - Infrequent Pop Culture Thoughts

Looking for any of the following Pop Protos: Teen Wolf 1985, Astronaut Snoopy, Halloween/Pilot Snoopy, Woodstock, Wicket, Skeletor, Target Bullseye, Sugar Bear, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Topanga (from Boy Meets World)!

LordBlackCat

Postby LordBlackCat » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:24 am

BigHow wrote:
LordBlackCat wrote:In normal light, does Glow In The Dark Slimer look the same as regular Slimer? Maybe just a slight difference until the lights go out?

They basically look the same, but regular Slimer has a translucent slime base and GitD Slimer has a solid (glowing) slime base.

Cool, thanks!

MzTredecim

Postby MzTredecim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:35 pm

Jmrxray wrote::compress: hello all,

Was looking to trade the following better dupes I have for some rarer items. Thank you for your time. Feel free to Pm me.

I have
Bateman, and all 3 hot topic ones Gitd slimer, bride of chucky, and Barbara from beetlejuice.

Looking for...
Pinhead...really want
Jigsaw puppet Billy
Barnes/Noble dumbledore
B&N flocked Fawkes
Grady Twins

Would you trade Tiffany for the Grady Twins?
Funko Collector since 2012!
Collections: GITD / TWD / TMNTs / BTTF / Random Eye-Catchers / Mystery Minis & PSHs

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Have been reading that Target stores are getting in boxes of the series 3

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:10 pm

Geescube wrote:Have been reading that Target stores are getting in boxes of the series 3

Oh man, I'm crossing everything on my body that can be crossed that this is true in my area too - my nearby Target's Funko section is generally not well-farmed by customers. =D>

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:34 pm

GhostAsparagus wrote:
Geescube wrote:Have been reading that Target stores are getting in boxes of the series 3

Oh man, I'm crossing everything on my body that can be crossed that this is true in my area too - my nearby Target's Funko section is generally not well-farmed by customers. =D>

Same here! I was able to get some good scores for Harry Potter at my local Target, probably because they are tucked back behind electronics with the books and things and not in with the other toys (as they used to be).
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

smee

Postby smee » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:52 pm

Spotted some at a Toys R Us today

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:07 pm

Was at my local HT this weekend, hoping to use some hot cash to score a box of these. They only had two mini boxes left in the store, both Wolfman. They said they couldn't order one for me or hold one for me, so the search continues!!!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:43 pm

Anyone here have a Regan they would like to trade for the Grady Twins that I have?
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:55 pm

Forgot to mention i personally spotted these in an FYE in the PACNW!

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:05 pm

If anyone needs Jason or Twisty, hit me up. :)
Just a small town girl...

bonnjer

Postby bonnjer » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:48 pm

Mail was extra good today!

Thanks to BigHow for the trade!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:If anyone needs Jason or Twisty, hit me up. :)

are you looking to trade or just straight sale for them?

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:If anyone needs Jason or Twisty, hit me up. :)

are you looking to trade or just straight sale for them?

Either is fine by me! :)

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:58 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:

i'm probably more equipped for a sale then a trade as I've been really lax in my Mini Purchases as of late, i'm mostly interested in Twisty to satisfy my odd Clown addiction, but I wouldn't mind hearing a price on Mr. Voorhees as well :)

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:

i'm probably more equipped for a sale then a trade as I've been really lax in my Mini Purchases as of late, i'm mostly interested in Twisty to satisfy my odd Clown addiction, but I wouldn't mind hearing a price on Mr. Voorhees as well :)

PM sent.

Tuffsnake

Postby Tuffsnake » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:44 am

Can't seem to find it if it was already posted.. Does anyone happen to have the the DPCI (sku#)
for the standard version of this? Thanks

Munky

Postby Munky » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Slightly off topic (and sorry I don't have the SKU#) but I managed to bag a Series 1 Billy from Saw over the weekend.
I've never spent so much on a mini before...
Still, that means I'm only a handful short of set 1 now. I should have set 3 once my BBTS order ships (if it ever does) which means then just a few super rares from series 2 to find.

I do feel a calling to the SciFi side. Some seriously cool minis in that group!

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:45 pm

Anybody have an extra Jason to trade? I have an extra Wolf Man, Elvira, Regular Slimer, Twisty the Clown and Jaws to trade.
Collecting since: August 24, 2014
First POP: Hannibal Lecter (#25)
Most Recent POP: Dodoria

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:49 pm

I have plenty of extras - Twins, Regans, all the 1/24's, all the commons, all the hot topics... I went a little crazy with this set! I do have extra Batemans but would have to be a special trade to part with him :D :D as I need an ARMY of HIM! Feel free to PM!

Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:56 pm

babasdada wrote:I have plenty of extras - Twins, Regans, all the 1/24's, all the commons, all the hot topics... I went a little crazy with this set! I do have extra Batemans but would have to be a special trade to part with him :D :D as I need an ARMY of HIM! Feel free to PM!

I hate u.........

;)

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:37 pm

I'm officially done trying to find the HT Barbara and will probably resort to buying her once the price goes down. Anytime I've found an untouched case it's at a HT that moves boxes around. Being a 1/12, I didn't expect her to be so difficult to find and I've gotten pretty tired of Elviras and Wolfmans.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello, all! New to the forum -- Anyone have a Freddy Krueger that they'd trade for a Patrick Bateman?

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:01 am

babasdada wrote:I do have extra Batemans but would have to be a special trade to part with him...

Such as...?
Collecting since: August 24, 2014
First POP: Hannibal Lecter (#25)
Most Recent POP: Dodoria

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:23 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Gray wrote:Alex and Twisty. Not sure how they fit into horror classics.

while I agree on the sentiment of hardly being Horror Classics, i'd consider taking that Twisty off your hands to ease my creepy clown addiction.

both those guys are horror in my book. alex more psych horror and a killer clown needs no explanation. The only one that I have no clue why it's considered horror is Slimer...really. he's just a snot ghost in a comedy(dark comedy at best).

Return to “Blind Bags”