Horror Series 3 Mystery Minis!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Re: Horror Series 3 Mystery Minis!

Postby babasdada » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:28 am

Geescube wrote:
babasdada wrote:I have plenty of extras - Twins, Regans, all the 1/24's, all the commons, all the hot topics... I went a little crazy with this set! I do have extra Batemans but would have to be a special trade to part with him :D :D as I need an ARMY of HIM! Feel free to PM!

I hate u.........

;)

Lol xoxoxo
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:04 pm

I made something like this for Series 2, it's a chart showing the first appearance of each Horror Classics Mystery Mini! I think I got the dates as accurate as possible, but someone correct me if I made a mistake. I used Alfred's birthday since I wasn't sure where to put him.
Thanks again for everyone here helping with case layouts and release dates! Can't wait for Series 4! :)
(my favorite minis from Series 3 is still Jack, but I like how Slimer, Adam, and Barbra came out too! and the Jaws shark too, wish he was more blue, but still happy to have him!)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:45 pm

Man, I loved the last chart you made, and this one looks even better for having another series added to the mix! Thanks for making this.

Should the Wolf Man be 1941 and Frankenstein 1931?
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:31 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:I made something like this for Series 2, it's a chart showing the first appearance of each Horror Classics Mystery Mini!

really great job. anyway finally saw these around here. there was 1 left at Gamestop, figured i'd try my luck and got Jack. not who I was after but could've been worse.

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:32 pm

Bought my first 3 boxes of the Series 3. I got the Jason I wanted and Bateman was a nice pull.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:53 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:I made something like this for Series 2, it's a chart showing the first appearance of each Horror Classics Mystery Mini! I think I got the dates as accurate as possible, but someone correct me if I made a mistake. I used Alfred's birthday since I wasn't sure where to put him.
Thanks again for everyone here helping with case layouts and release dates! Can't wait for Series 4! :)
(my favorite minis from Series 3 is still Jack, but I like how Slimer, Adam, and Barbra came out too! and the Jaws shark too, wish he was more blue, but still happy to have him!)

*announcer voice* FREEEE FOR ALL!

keyese

Postby keyese » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:08 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:I made something like this for Series 2, it's a chart showing the first appearance of each Horror Classics Mystery Mini! I think I got the dates as accurate as possible, but someone correct me if I made a mistake. I used Alfred's birthday since I wasn't sure where to put him.

This chart is awesome! Thanks for sharing it :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:54 am

that chart stinks actually.... it's making me realize just how many minis I still need :p

Munky

Postby Munky » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:58 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:Image

That's amazing \:D/ thanks for sharing it.

Managed to pick up my case from HT on Friday

Some cool box artwork...
I need to work out how to display this...

Crazy thing is, I already have the HT limited release figures and am still waiting on my case from BBTS. I just didn't want to let the manager at my local HT down and spoil my chance to save a case some time in the future!

As the layouts predicted, this is what was Mysteriously hidden inside all the little boxes!
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:04 pm

Thank you guys, glad you all like the chart! :D
Ooh nice pics Munky, I never noticed the high def. artwork on the side! :)

ZartansBro wrote:Man, I loved the last chart you made, and this one looks even better for having another series added to the mix! Thanks for making this.

Should the Wolf Man be 1941 and Frankenstein 1931?

Thanks ZartanzBro, good catch! I'll fix that for the next one! :)

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=74750
Something neat to note is there are mystery boxes too for Horror Pops (Hot Topic exclusives). In case anyone is interested in these too, there are: Beetlejuice (in Adam's outfit), 'Jason' (from Friday the 13th V: A New Beginning), Pinhead (crossing arms pose), and Masked Alex (as been teased for a bit). I'm guessing we'll be seeing more Freddy and Jason figures in the future?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:07 pm

Munky wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:Image

That's amazing \:D/ thanks for sharing it.

Managed to pick up my case from HT on Friday

Some cool box artwork...
I need to work out how to display this...

Crazy thing is, I already have the HT limited release figures and am still waiting on my case from BBTS. I just didn't want to let the manager at my local HT down and spoil my chance to save a case some time in the future!

As the layouts predicted, this is what was Mysteriously hidden inside all the little boxes!

Nice set! I still love that Jaws. lol lol lol
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:32 pm

seen several fondled and empty horror series 3 cases at Barnes now too. Here is a link to search your area and eventually buy online.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-games-mystery-mini-horror-s3/30035306?ean=0889698108447

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Where are the 1:72s at in layouts, really need that bloody bateman. I have 1 extra of each of the HT ex's for trades if anyone just has an extra.

aswjmw

Postby aswjmw » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Seems the toys r us cases don't match the regular layout. The Jaws is in the same place as the hot topic case. Bottom backs

wenhol8710

Postby wenhol8710 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:32 pm

Twisty actually didn't show up on AHS until season 4, which was in 2014. Or so says my GF, I'm too easily creeped out to ever watch that show. lol

That is such a cool looking chart though! :D
wenhol8710 on Instagram

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:33 pm

The toy gods were good to me yesterday. After getting the NYCC exclusives I wanted, I stopped by Books-a-Million and noticed that, in addition to the Disney Villains Case that was my target, there were two untouched Horror 3 cases. Well, I was excited, because most have been picked over. I was trying to get myself a Jason, a Regan and get Jack and the Grady Twins for a friend of mine as a gift. I picked out of both cases and, boy, did my luck pay off. BOTH 1/72 figures! I was shocked when I pulled Freddy, but Bateman put me over the moon. I also ended up with Jack and an extra Mummy.

I still need Regan and Tiffany, though.
Collecting since: August 24, 2014
First POP: Hannibal Lecter (#25)
Most Recent POP: Dodoria

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:01 pm

aswjmw wrote:Seems the toys r us cases don't match the regular layout. The Jaws is in the same place as the hot topic case. Bottom backs

i think its possible that the layers of doubles may have been changed but i found the layer of rare was the same. I know for one case at HT (fresh case) the wolf man was where elvira was suppose to be.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:05 pm

As of today I am now 100% on Horror series 3!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

smee

Postby smee » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:20 pm

aswjmw wrote:Seems the toys r us cases don't match the regular layout. The Jaws is in the same place as the hot topic case. Bottom backs

Interesting, I've found two fresh cases at two different TRUs and all Jaws were where they were supposed to be (top, middle).

smee

Postby smee » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:22 pm

RogueSolo wrote:As of today I am now 100% on Horror series 3!

Congrats!! It's such a great feeling...and such a great series!

BigHow

Postby BigHow » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Congrats! Hopefully that means a package reached you safe and sound. :D
Your Friendly Neighborhood Teen Wolf!

http://www.fixitinpost.org - Infrequent Pop Culture Thoughts

Looking for any of the following Pop Protos: Teen Wolf 1985, Astronaut Snoopy, Halloween/Pilot Snoopy, Woodstock, Wicket, Skeletor, Target Bullseye, Sugar Bear, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Topanga (from Boy Meets World)!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:10 pm

BigHow wrote:

Congrats! Hopefully that means a package reached you safe and sound. :D

Indeed it did!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Dang! Congrats dude that's pretty cool!

hawkswin2008

Postby hawkswin2008 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:00 am

RBlue30 wrote:

Dang! Congrats dude that's pretty cool!

Just finished my 100%, got lucky with the last 2 exclusives i needed ! :cheers:
John :freddy3:

Mystery Mini Collection - 411 total

Full Sets - Walking Dead Series 1-4 , Fallout & Fallout 4, Blizzard HOTS, Arkham Games, Disney Frozen, Game of Thrones Series 1-3, Game of Thrones In Memoriam, Horror Classics Series 1-3, Sci-Fi Series 1-2, Best of Bethesda, League of Legends, Gears of War, World of Warcraft (Why though?)
In Progress - Lord of the Rings

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:54 am

The Grady Twins still elude me, as do the HT exclusives (though I really only want Barbara).

If anybody's got an extras for trade, I've got an extra Freddy and Mummy, as well as some Sci-Fi and Supernatural stuff I could offer.

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:05 am

One small correction for you. Although Ash did appear in the film Army of Darkness in 1992, his first appearance complete with shotgun and chainsaw hand was in The Evil Dead, which came out far earlier, in 1981. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Evil_Dead

Chart is awesome though and thanks for making it!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:08 am

Does anyone know of a way to actually buy a complete unopened box from HT? Do you need to order the exact amount? Or even then would it just be 12 loose random boxes? Missing way too many of these and being in NYC, everywhere I go the boxes are picked clean of non Jaws/Wolfman/Elviras.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:23 am

paxderomano wrote:Does anyone know of a way to actually buy a complete unopened box from HT? Do you need to order the exact amount? Or even then would it just be 12 loose random boxes? Missing way too many of these and being in NYC, everywhere I go the boxes are picked clean of non Jaws/Wolfman/Elviras.

With some of the recent Mystery Mini series, HT lets you order a complete case online, but otherwise, ordering by-the-box is randomized and is much more of a gamble whether you get good stuff or 12 Elviras. Most people who have luck with finding HT cases either learn a rough delivery schedule for their local stores or get an employee to alert them when cases are coming (or if you know them well enough, set it aside for you).

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:33 am

paxderomano wrote:Does anyone know of a way to actually buy a complete unopened box from HT? Do you need to order the exact amount? Or even then would it just be 12 loose random boxes? Missing way too many of these and being in NYC, everywhere I go the boxes are picked clean of non Jaws/Wolfman/Elviras.

Unfortunately you can't even order 12 (they cap it at 10) and as someone said, they are completely random.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Maybe theyll eventually put out a link for the full case like the other sets weve seen. I mean it seems warranted as this things are super popular.

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:46 pm

I need the glow pennywise, the bloody bateman, and that CWO Alex...why must they be so much more difficult to find ](*,) Some great pulls guys! I haven't seen any of these in my nearest stores yet :-k
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:46 pm

I just need Jason and Freddy.
I keep pulling mummy... have 2 extras
I need some luck...
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

rugbyplayer11

Postby rugbyplayer11 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:33 pm

professorratigan wrote:

The toy gods were good to me yesterday. After getting the NYCC exclusives I wanted, I stopped by Books-a-Million and noticed that, in addition to the Disney Villains Case that was my target, there were two untouched Horror 3 cases. Well, I was excited, because most have been picked over. I was trying to get myself a Jason, a Regan and get Jack and the Grady Twins for a friend of mine as a gift. I picked out of both cases and, boy, did my luck pay off. BOTH 1/72 figures! I was shocked when I pulled Freddy, but Bateman put me over the moon. I also ended up with Jack and an extra Mummy.

I have both for sale if you need them.

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:50 pm

rugbyplayer11 wrote:
professorratigan wrote:

I have both for sale if you need them.

PM me!
Collecting since: August 24, 2014
First POP: Hannibal Lecter (#25)
Most Recent POP: Dodoria

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:27 pm

Heli88 wrote:The Grady Twins still elude me, as do the HT exclusives (though I really only want Barbara).

If anybody's got an extras for trade, I've got an extra Freddy and Mummy, as well as some Sci-Fi and Supernatural stuff I could offer.

Spoke too soon! I dropped by FYE today and they had a new box. Pulled the rare spot and it was really heavy, so I took a chance, and it was the Gradys!

I'd still be happy to trade for the HT stuff, or, if we're expanding the pool, Ash from series one would be really cool.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:18 am

Still looking for the following, if anyone is looking to sell or trade:

Alex (Clockwork Orange)
Grady Twins
Patrick Bateman
Slimer (non-glow version)
Barbara Maitland (Beetlejuice)

Shoot me a PM if you have any of these you'd like to part with. :)
Just a small town girl...

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:42 pm

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but figured it would be worth a shot:
I was interested in an unopened, still sealed box of a Horror Classics Series 1 and Series 2, Hot Topic, Mystery Mini box (should have got one a few months back). I wanted to have them to add for display. I have some empty, opened boxes, but it kind of ruins the effect because of how carelessly I opened them up. :P

muffinhunter

Postby muffinhunter » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:31 am

Man, I am still waiting on my cases that I ordered from Big Bad Toy Store. Originally listed October as the release, now says November. I'll never be able to get rid of my dupes by now.

Munky

Postby Munky » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:38 am

I know the feeling.
Just had an email from them, saying that they should be shipping mine in the next ten days...
Oh well, my seven year old will be happy swapping the dupes with friends, but I'm not sure even he will be able to swap another set of Elvira's! :)
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:39 pm

muffinhunter wrote:Man, I am still waiting on my cases that I ordered from Big Bad Toy Store. Originally listed October as the release, now says November. I'll never be able to get rid of my dupes by now.

Maybe you can try to call and cancel it since it hasn't shipped out yet.
ISO Mystery Minis!

Return to “Blind Bags”