Pint Size Heroes?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
jjwspider

Re: Pint Size Heroes?

Postby jjwspider » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:54 pm

Finally tracked down the Unmasked Spider-Gwen, GITD Anti-Venom and TRU Goblin. Unfortunately, someone had gone through and opened up most of the packs looking for something. On the bright side, I purchased most of the remaining figures and was able to take the box with the metallic Spidey and Spider-Gwen with me. :)

Childishtycoon

Postby Childishtycoon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:16 pm

Bought 2 bags at tru and was lucky to find unmasked Gwen and the "green" green goblin! I really love the PSH line and hope we get more sets in the future. They are one of my favorite Funko lines, and the price range is nice. Would love to see some Mid size heroes lol
Do you guys believe Kylo Ren when he says he will finish what Darth Vader started?

The funatic formerly known as Jeremyb4815

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:45 am

I agree some mid-size heroes would be nice (or at least an in-scale for PSH 6" Galactus Dorbz). Maybe someday we'll even get Pint Size Heroes Ridez.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:49 pm

GotG

Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

rugbyplayer11

Postby rugbyplayer11 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:42 pm

Heli88 wrote:I realize I'm late to the game here, but I just started paying attention to the Wal-Mart boxes with the rainbow Batmen. I picked up a couple of boxes at my local WM and both had purple Batman inside. Is this a common thing, or am I just unlucky? Do stores typically have all the same color Batman in their mystery boxes? I've seen the contents of five boxes from this store and all had purple.

And, uh, I guess if anybody's got a different color they'd like to trade for a purple, let me know. :)

I bought a few from the same Walmart and they only had a couple yellow and mostly purple

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:12 pm

My experience and what I've read is that a lot of Walmarts had mostly one color sent to them.
www.8-BitHero.com

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:29 pm

How odd.

Seems like that distribution would just guarantee that nobody buys more than one box from a given store.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:34 pm

Since I'm a huge GOTG fan I might try and get a couple of them. They look so cool.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:14 am

Just an ok set this time around (GotG). I might buy one or two, but nothing I need.

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:28 am

Might grab a handful of GotG. They're all cute. Don't really care who I get. <3
Team Dorbz 4 Life

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:33 am

I'll probably grab a case and, assuming there's at least two of each, I'll sell off one set to offset the cost. I'm wondering why no exclusives have been mentioned (and am hoping it's because there aren't any).
www.8-BitHero.com

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:03 am

PopGoestheJess wrote:GotG

I'll probably end up buying most or all of these. But Rocket and unmasked Starlord look particularly cute. Groot is too, but he kind of just looks like a repeat of the Pop. The other figures, between facial expressions and head sculpt, look different.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:53 am

Really liking the Guardians PSH. The more I see of this line in general the more I am loving them. Will definitely pick up the 3 ladies from the set to continue my collection, but I may just have to pick up a Groot as well. He is just so cute! Kinda surprised there are so few figures in this set. Only 10? Maybe they'll have some exclusives, but don't they usually announce the exclusives at the same time?
Hi, I'm Merri!

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:35 am

If I remember correctly, Five Nights at Freddy's was just shown as the regular case with no exclusives shown. No one knew if there were exclusives or what they were until someone had them in hand.
www.8-BitHero.com

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:38 am

Not only curious about exclusives, but it's hard to tell if there's anything different about either of the two in the box window. There's always been something special about one of the window figures so far. Maybe Groot glows or something.
www.8-BitHero.com

Zae05

Postby Zae05 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:43 am

The guardians PSH are pretty cool. I think I will take a shot at getting some of these figures and hope I get lucky with a masked Starlord.
Hi, I'm Jose !
Instagram: Zaeo5

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:54 pm

:mir1: :mir1: :mir1: is all I have to say
- tauntaunking on instagram

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:34 pm

I got my first PSH yesterday and these things are cooler than I expected. I doubt I'll actually collect them but I'll probably pick up a few here and there!
Higher, Further, Faster

Divino

Postby Divino » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Has anybody seen a Power Rangers PSH in the package yet? Any confirmation on if the peep hole is indeed gone now?

Classier

Postby Classier » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:56 am

Definitely getting a Rocket. He looks too good!

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:01 pm

On the Funko blog there's info on the FNAF wave and where to find exclusives.

Um, where was this info a couple months ago when they came out? :-s
www.8-BitHero.com

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Saw MMPR at HT. No hole. Sad me. Oh well. At least Rita is easy. You can feel her horn thingies. The rest? Good luck.
Team Dorbz 4 Life

BeEatNU

Postby BeEatNU » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:17 pm

I grabbed all of the Spiderman ones, they are super awesome!!
Going to grab the Steven Universe one then not sure after that
Nick

ISO: Nothing
IG: nickwestfield

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:46 pm

My Walmart just got 3 boxes of PSH in when I was there yesterday (Batman, Steven Universe, FNAF) but they are the "new" Batman ones without the peephole and they have 3 "exclusives" meaning the 3 that are in normal boxes not at HT or GS.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Divino

Postby Divino » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:25 am

Glad to see these showing up at Walmart. Hoping they get the Power Rangers set soon.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Strending625 wrote:My Walmart just got 3 boxes of PSH in when I was there yesterday (Batman, Steven Universe, FNAF) but they are the "new" Batman ones without the peephole and they have 3 "exclusives" meaning the 3 that are in normal boxes not at HT or GS.

I just saw this at my Walmart. This sucks because the only two I need — non-Burnside Batgirl and Batman Beyond — share the exact same molds with other figures. Oh well. I guess I'll try to find an older case at a comic shop or hit up eBay.

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:10 am

They need to make The Avengers Pint size heroes, also like others i would love to see larger versions of them someday! I am excited for GOTG2 pint size heroes!
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Was just a WalMart with a new Funko section being set up. They had FNAF, DC, Navel and Steven Universe PSH with space for Power Ranges. All were in new packages that said exclusive and had no peepholes. Hopefully they sell well.
www.8-BitHero.com

kpacheco

Postby kpacheco » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:50 pm

My Walmart had the new Funko setup. Was able to get Lizard, Green Goblin, and GITD Anti-Venom. Still need Peter Parker then I'll have the full Spidey set. Still need Blue, Yellow, & Purple Batman from the Walmart mystery box and I'll have the full Batman set.

esteban123

Postby esteban123 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:51 pm

PSH make me feel like im bigger of a man than I really am
Hello All!!! My name is Esteban

Pop Count: 175

Must Have Pop: Holo Darth Maul

1st Pop: Anger from Inside Out

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:53 pm

^^^ There's a really inappropriate joke in there some where :)

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:31 pm

funkystark wrote:^^^ There's a really inappropriate joke in there some where :)

lol lol lol Glad I'm not the only one who sees things this way.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:14 am

My Walmart also put up a shelf full of PSHs and MyMojis (will never buy those). I tried for Spider-Gwen for the 4th time, and was pretty sure I had felt one, but it turned out to be another Black Cat. It was the only one that felt anything remotely like Gwen. The insert made it impossible to feel the back of the head. It's a bit of an error piece. The entire face was printed lower on the head compared to my other one, and the hair is extremely shiny. No shine whatsoever on my first one. Gwen has only been in the display window and not in any of the blind bags in the 4 boxes I've checked (both GSs, B&N, Walmart). It's unfortunate they made her such a hard to find piece outside of the display window. I'm not convinced she was put in blind bags at all based on my experience. I'm giving up the search and holding off on buying any more until the GotG 2 set is released. I'm leaning towards not buying any of those, but that's the next set that I would at least consider due to my excitement for the movie and my love for Marvel.

ricflair4ever

Postby ricflair4ever » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Tried my luck at these the first time the other day. Wound up with Catwoman. The combo effect of PoPs and Dorbz sold me instantly. Definitely gonna pick up more of these and probably jump on the bandwagon for GotG and possibly even the FNAF stuff too.

The Head

Postby The Head » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:25 pm

Hello, my name is The Head and I am a funkoholic (pops mostly).

I am not new to the boards, but some of you may not know me because up to this point I have managed to avoid PSHs. Well, in hunting for pops at barnes and noble yesterday after work, a box of PSHs caught my eye. Not sure why they did this time because I've seen a similar box many times before at various retailers. Maybe it was the cute little dr octopus looking at me (my favorite spidey villain) or maybe it was the fact that I felt weird buying just one blind lego batman minifigure bag (the only one they had, which I was sure was harley quinn, one of the two I still needed - and it was, yay!). Nevertheless, I started feeling my way through what was left. My original plan was to just find and buy doc. With his little arms I figured it would be easy to find him. But as I went through them, I also found Spider-Gwen and the lizard pretty easily, both of which I thought looked pretty cool. All in all, I ended up with 8 of these little guys. I did get one dupe, but it was kind of on purpose, so I'm not feeling too bad. Quite the contrary actually --- I think I'm hooked!! I love these little bastards and I find myself compelled to complete the set, something I'm sure will be a little maddening given the multiple store exclusives I now know there are. Thankfully there's a little peep hole (yay!) that is fairly helpful as well.

Anyway, I thought I'd introduce myself. I don't think I'll expand to other PSH lines until the street fighter set comes out, but you all know how things go. 8-[

Sorry for the long first post...reluctantly happy to be here! lol

Classier

Postby Classier » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:58 pm

I think my Walmart is selling counterfeit PSH, they say "exclusive" on them in a really generic Calibri font, and it is showing the whole collection on the back with random ones such as Green Goblin and Pearl with the same label on them. Anybody else having a similar issue?

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:11 pm

The Head wrote:Anyway, I thought I'd introduce myself. I don't think I'll expand to other PSH lines until the street fighter set comes out, but you all know how things go. 8-[

Welcome to our tiny and adorable world lol I too was determined not to start any more lines, but the PSH got to me pretty quick - also they are so tiny that they don't take up a ton of space, which is nice. Seems like they are preparing to go nuts with this line, so I am sure you will be eventually getting more than you originally planned. It is a slippery slope, but I delightful sled ride down the PSH path. I know I am enjoying them immensely. :cheers:
Hi, I'm Merri!

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:45 am

Classier wrote:I think my Walmart is selling counterfeit PSH, they say "exclusive" on them in a really generic Calibri font, and it is showing the whole collection on the back with random ones such as Green Goblin and Pearl with the same label on them. Anybody else having a similar issue?

All WalMarts are carrying 'exclusive' PSH that are just the regular case assortments in different packaging with the exclusive label on them.
www.8-BitHero.com

Classier

Postby Classier » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:46 am

groundhog7s wrote:
Classier wrote:I think my Walmart is selling counterfeit PSH, they say "exclusive" on them in a really generic Calibri font, and it is showing the whole collection on the back with random ones such as Green Goblin and Pearl with the same label on them. Anybody else having a similar issue?

All WalMarts are carrying 'exclusive' PSH that are just the regular case assortments in different packaging with the exclusive label on them.

Phew, I was getting a bit worried there.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:27 am

Sigh, hi my name I said Kelly and I too have a PSH addiction 8-[
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Return to “Blind Bags”