Pint Size Heroes?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
PopGoestheJess

Re: Pint Size Heroes?

Postby PopGoestheJess » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:52 pm

opopssum wrote:every walmart black Friday box pic Iv seen from my area has had the orange batman PSH, I wonder if its Coincidence or distribution :-k

Has anyone found any of the FNAF anywhere other then gamestop or hot topic??

Nope! Only at GameStop.
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:27 pm

groundhog7s wrote:
opopssum wrote:Has anyone found any of the FNAF anywhere other then gamestop or hot topic??

I've seen a non-exclusive case at FYE, but nowhere else.

My local FYE is closing down, ill have to pop in and see if they got any in
- tauntaunking on instagram

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:12 pm

Just found a case of Spiderman PSH at TRU. The exclusives are unmasked Spider Gwen, green Green Goblin (that I think glows) and Anti Venom. I'll have to compare with the regular Anti Venom later, but I think the TRU one glows.

Pics to come.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

smee

Postby smee » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:47 pm

Found a new case of excl. Spider-Man pints at GameStop today but they have a street date of 11/25...they couldn't sell them to me, apologized and took them off the shelf.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Just found a case at Toys R US today and got my unmasked spider gwen also grabbed metallic spiderman
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Looks like Power Rangers will be getting the PSH treatment according to Twitter.
www.8-BitHero.com

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:32 pm

Spoiler: show
so it looks like there are some exclusive five nights at freddys int size heros in the gamestop BF boxes

I was hoping it would be regulars,I dont want to buy the full boxes so I'm hoping they resell market gets flooded

I still need to get the HT exclusives my wallet cant take anymore :-({|=

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:34 pm

opopssum wrote:
so it looks like there are some exclusive five nights at freddys int size heros in the gamestop BF boxes

I was hoping it would be regulars,I dont want to buy the full boxes so I'm hoping they resell market gets flooded

I still need to get the HT exclusives my wallet cant take anymore :-({|=

I was so afraid of this. I love more figures, but hate the blind bag in a blind box scenario.

In case anyone is interested, here's the insert from the TRU Spiderman series. And yes, Green Goblin and Anti-Venom glow.

www.8-BitHero.com

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:08 pm

Tomorrow. Tomorrow. I love ya, Tomorrow...

Seriously. Fingers crossed that the case at GameStop isn't completely destroyed by the time I get there.
Team Dorbz 4 Life

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:05 am

Partial success.

Team Dorbz 4 Life

Lilbrimer23

Postby Lilbrimer23 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:23 am

I got hobgoblin! Only hobgoblin I'll ever get unless they make a dorbz
My name is Jonathan.
ISO: Faker Dorbz!!
White Knight Freddy Dorbz

Pops: 819
Dorbz: 545
Ridez: 35
Rides: 5
Minis: 547
Pocket Pop!: 73
PSH: 279
Hikari: 8
Mini Hikari: 13

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:25 am

Lilbrimer23 wrote:I got hobgoblin! Only hobgoblin I'll ever get unless they make a dorbz

Pics or it didn't happen....

Jk
Team Dorbz 4 Life

rugbyplayer11

Postby rugbyplayer11 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:38 pm

Braved the crowd to get the Toys R Us ones and they didn't have any out.

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Found all three Gamestop exclusives. I feel I'm getting pretty good at identifying what's in the package despite the best efforts of the insert.
www.8-BitHero.com

Elkkthunder

Postby Elkkthunder » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:50 pm

got a GS hobgoblin
missing 1 arm, like it was never attached or glued and not in package

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:50 pm

For anyone interested in GS exclusive pics:

For anyone interested in the complete Spidey line:

www.8-BitHero.com

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:29 pm

The whole Spidey set looks so good!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Lilbrimer23

Postby Lilbrimer23 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:17 pm

groundhog7s wrote:For anyone interested in GS exclusive pics:

For anyone interested in the complete Spidey line:

Nice pics, I just need those elusive tru exclusives and the metallic spidey. My tru lady will let me take the metallic one once they get them. Hopefully....
My name is Jonathan.
ISO: Faker Dorbz!!
White Knight Freddy Dorbz

Pops: 819
Dorbz: 545
Ridez: 35
Rides: 5
Minis: 547
Pocket Pop!: 73
PSH: 279
Hikari: 8
Mini Hikari: 13

rugbyplayer11

Postby rugbyplayer11 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:13 pm

A very productive day. I got all the Spidey exclusives and was able to pick up the metallic one as well. Whole set complete!

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:14 am

I found the Spidey PSHs for the first time at a local GS, and decided to buy my first PSH. I'm not crazy about paying $4 for one there, but it's better than $6 at HT. I would never pay that much. I tried to feel for a Black Cat, the one I wanted the most, but unfortunately I got stuck with one of the ones I wanted the least, Peter Parker. The paint isn't great on it, and it has a big scratch on top of his head, like someone scratched it with their fingernail before the paint dried. Disappointing. I probably won't bother buying any more.

Flex Luthor

Postby Flex Luthor » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:24 pm

After seeing all the pics of these I think I'm gonna have to buy a case of Spiderman PSHs. If these were Dorbz size I would love them a lot more. But I guess Funko is trying to get into that Lego minifigure market. I might have to stop collecting Dorbz (except batman) and go all in on these.
Hi! I'm Mark
Proto ISO - Anything X-Men, Funko HQ Hulk, Vegito, Jango Fett, Mando Jet Pack, My Hero Academia, Kakashi Lighting Blade

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:59 pm

Got my Hobgoblin. Woot. Can't wait for more sets to come out. Too bad I'm not familiar with Steven Universe. They are so cute.
Team Dorbz 4 Life

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Picked up the Spider Woman and Gamestop on Friday, not I just need that TRU Unmasked Gwen to finish off my Pint Sized Ladies collection :)
Hi, I'm Merri!

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:16 pm

Any news on Steven Universe? That is the only set I really want to fully collect.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:55 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:Any news on Steven Universe? That is the only set I really want to fully collect.

My HT just got one case in today, and someone bought it immediately

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Yeah, found some at a HT today also.

Not a fan of SU at all, but a fan of PSH. Was very difficult to pass up.
www.8-BitHero.com

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:25 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:Any news on Steven Universe? That is the only set I really want to fully collect.

My two local comic shops both had cases of these over the weekend.
Hi, I'm Merri!

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Anyone happen to pick up an extra unmasked spider-Gwen?
Is glow in the dark Steven a store exclusive?
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

sylin

Postby sylin » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:39 pm

HaloHawk87 wrote:I found the Spidey PSHs for the first time at a local GS, and decided to buy my first PSH. I'm not crazy about paying $4 for one there, but it's better than $6 at HT. I would never pay that much. I tried to feel for a Black Cat, the one I wanted the most, but unfortunately I got stuck with one of the ones I wanted the least, Peter Parker. The paint isn't great on it, and it has a big scratch on top of his head, like someone scratched it with their fingernail before the paint dried. Disappointing. I probably won't bother buying any more.

Sorry to hear you had such a rough first time collecting PSH! I mean, it's alright if you don't want to buy more, but it does take some time and an acquired skill in feeling blind bags for figures. I learned rather quickly to weigh and feel for minis, and I tend to get the ones I want very often. That, and maybe I just have some weird luck when it comes to blind bags/boxes. Though even if you get something you don't like or want, it can still be fun to collect and also trade with others (though I tend to keep dupes and tend to also like most stuff in a set). :)

TheMerchantMan

Postby TheMerchantMan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:46 pm

opopssum wrote:

My HT just got one case in today, and someone bought it immediately

My local HTs got them in as well, but they wouldn't sell the entire case. I managed to get the following after visiting three.

>Water Clone Garnet
>Holo Pearl
>Peridot x2
>Lapis Lazuli x2
>Rose Quartz x2
>Lion x3
>Jasper

I also managed to convince one the employees to trade a transparent Rose Quartz that was in the display case. Does anyone have any info on if it's available in in packs themselves or if it's, by some strange coincidence, a display case exclusive?

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:13 pm

Elkkthunder wrote:got a GS hobgoblin
missing 1 arm, like it was never attached or glued and not in package

A Batman I got at GameStop was missing the cape. One of the problems I'm noticing with these is that a lot of the bags are poorly sealed at the bottom, like the bags are too small for the figures or something.

Divino

Postby Divino » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:26 pm

I just ordered a case of Steven Universe. I don't know anything about the show, but they look funny, and I love the Pint Size Heroes line!

I really hope they do a Horror Series!

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:29 pm

TheMerchantMan wrote:Does anyone have any info on if it's available in in packs themselves or if it's, by some strange coincidence, a display case exclusive?

If it's like the other three series, it's exclusive to the case.

As much as I hate SU, I might still pick these up having seen them in person.

Dangit.
www.8-BitHero.com

jayceanime

Postby jayceanime » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:43 pm

I just spent a few hours hunting down all of the exclusives from the Steven Universe set, so that when my full regular case arrives I'm done worrying about them. My search ended successful, I got all of the Hot Topic and GameStop exclusives and since the crystal rose isn't in any of the glams and I was able to convince my local hot topic to sell it to me out of the display, I bought her too just in case my regular case doesn't have her. I spent literally an hour in hot topic going through every pack with those horrible peep holes (they were much easier at my GameStop for some reason?) and Crystal Rose is apparently exclusive to the display. I thought I'd post a pic of all that I got since I haven't seen any SU pics here yet, in case some are curious.
Exclusives from right to left:
HT & GameStop shared Crystal Garnet, GS Crystal Pearl, Display box only Crystal Rose Quartz, HT Holo-Pearl, GS Crystal Steven, HT Exposed Gem Glow Steven.

I do love these, but has anyone else had issues with quality control? My holo-pearl's head is glued together not all the way together, so there's an actual gap between her hair and head I could stick a tooth pick into and the rim of glue is completely visible that was supposed to be covered by her hair. I'm going to try to find a way to put it together properly, but so far no luck.

My case with the entire rest of the series should be here in the next few days, if anyone actually cares about seeing pics feel free to let me know and I'll try to take some of the full set when they arrive.

TheMerchantMan

Postby TheMerchantMan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:42 pm

groundhog7s wrote:
TheMerchantMan wrote:Does anyone have any info on if it's available in in packs themselves or if it's, by some strange coincidence, a display case exclusive?

If it's like the other three series, it's exclusive to the case.

As much as I hate SU, I might still pick these up having seen them in person.

Dangit.

Yeesh, that means that it's going to be up there in terms of resale value.

I did, however, find this on tumblr. It seems to be a regular case due to Onion and Big Donut Steven being there. Could "Water Clone" Rose be an unlisted chaser?

jayceanime wrote:I just spent a few hours hunting down all of the exclusives from the Steven Universe set, so that when my full regular case arrives I'm done worrying about them. My search ended successful, I got all of the Hot Topic and GameStop exclusives and since the crystal rose isn't in any of the glams and I was able to convince my local hot topic to sell it to me out of the display, I bought her too just in case my regular case doesn't have her. I spent literally an hour in hot topic going through every pack with those horrible peep holes (they were much easier at my GameStop for some reason?) and Crystal Rose is apparently exclusive to the display. I thought I'd post a pic of all that I got since I haven't seen any SU pics here yet, in case some are curious.
Exclusives from right to left:
HT & GameStop shared Crystal Garnet, GS Crystal Pearl, Display box only Crystal Rose Quartz, HT Holo-Pearl, GS Crystal Steven, HT Exposed Gem Glow Steven.

I do love these, but has anyone else had issues with quality control? My holo-pearl's head is glued together not all the way together, so there's an actual gap between her hair and head I could stick a tooth pick into and the rim of glue is completely visible that was supposed to be covered by her hair. I'm going to try to find a way to put it together properly, but so far no luck.

My case with the entire rest of the series should be here in the next few days, if anyone actually cares about seeing pics feel free to let me know and I'll try to take some of the full set when they arrive.

I've noticed some small paint specks and balance issues on mine, but that's about it.

rugbyplayer11

Postby rugbyplayer11 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:05 pm

Metallic Spider-Man and B&W Harley are only on the display and they go for modest resale. Probably won't be an issue for the SU set.

TheMerchantMan

Postby TheMerchantMan » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:52 am

I just scored two more Jaspers (my touch technique and sight are getting better!), an extra Holo-Pearl, and an extra GitD Steven (that I thought was a regular Amethyst) from my local HT. I also got an empty case from 'em along with the display figures!

rugbyplayer11 wrote:Metallic Spider-Man and B&W Harley are only on the display and they go for modest resale. Probably won't be an issue for the SU set.

I don't know, the figures that are available in the blind bags are selling between $9-$14 right now and eBay doesn't have any of the display-exclusive Roses up for sale.

EDIT: And scratch that, they're on eBay but they're going for $16-$25.

rugbyplayer11

Postby rugbyplayer11 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:03 am

TheMerchantMan wrote:I just scored two more Jaspers (my touch technique and sight are getting better!), an extra Holo-Pearl, and an extra GitD Steven (that I thought was a regular Amethyst) from my local HT. I also got an empty case from 'em along with the display figures!

rugbyplayer11 wrote:Metallic Spider-Man and B&W Harley are only on the display and they go for modest resale. Probably won't be an issue for the SU set.

I don't know, the figures that are available in the blind bags are selling between $9-$14 right now and eBay doesn't have any of the display-exclusive Roses up for sale.

With more sets being released, hopefully they will come down. I just bought a BW Harley for 10 shipped and she was going in the higher range earlier. It's a risk for sure, but I just don't see them staying that expensive.

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:10 am

TheMerchantMan wrote:I just scored two more Jaspers (my touch technique and sight are getting better!), an extra Holo-Pearl, and an extra GitD Steven (that I thought was a regular Amethyst) from my local HT. I also got an empty case from 'em along with the display figures!

Are you selling or trading the glow in the dark Steven? He's the only one I want from the set.
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:12 am

If the other three series is a sign, once Steven Universe starts hitting retailers the prices will come way down (including the case exclusive). Patience is the key to good prices on PSH.
www.8-BitHero.com

Return to “Blind Bags”