On upcoming Marvel PSHs from Gamestop...

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
sylin

On upcoming Marvel PSHs from Gamestop...

Postby sylin » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Are those just the Spider-Man ones or is it a new set? It does say 'exclusive' on the Gamestop print-outs, so it made me wonder.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: On upcoming Marvel PSHs from Gamestop...

Postby Battastic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:30 pm

Spider-Man - Regular Case

Spider-Man - GameStop Exclusive Case

Spider-Man - Toys R Us Exclusive Case
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Same as the Batman set, only a few change for each exclusive set
GS - Spider-Man variant, Hobgoblin, Spider Woman
TRU - unmasked Spider-Gwen, GITD Green Goblin
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

sylin

Postby sylin » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:59 pm

I'm not talking about that, though.

Gamestop's print-outs have a separate listing for something labeled as MARVEL EXCL PSH. Those are supposedly coming out in November while the Spider-Man set is supposed to be releasing in October. However, I'm not sure if the Marvel Exclusives are just another label for the Spider-Man PSH.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:10 am

sylin wrote:I'm not talking about that, though.

Gamestop's print-outs have a separate listing for something labeled as MARVEL EXCL PSH. Those are supposedly coming out in November while the Spider-Man set is supposed to be releasing in October. However, I'm not sure if the Marvel Exclusives are just another label for the Spider-Man PSH.

lol Gotcha
It almost sounds like GS will get an exclusive Marvel set after the regular Spider-Man set releases and this is just a different label for the set. Not exactly sure though, could be their label for the exclusive Spider-Man set

sylin

Postby sylin » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:49 am

Battastic wrote:lol Gotcha
It almost sounds like GS will get an exclusive Marvel set after the regular Spider-Man set releases and this is just a different label for the set. Not exactly sure though, could be their label for the exclusive Spider-Man set

Yeah, it's tough to know for sure. Ugh, I wish they'd have more announcements for these.

I'm crossing my fingers for some news soon since we're right on the cusp of the holiday season.

Return to “Blind Bags”