Final Fantasy mystery minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Mr Yac

Re: Final Fantasy mystery minis

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:33 pm

LordBlackCat wrote:Well, we called 4 by its original name 2 and 6 by its original name 3 until we got to high school and heard that they changed the names to confuse school kids in their playground fights.

well now don't I feel like a fool, had no clue 2 wasn't 2. but if anything that furthers my example of literally never having a single one of my friends ever mention "2" being one of their favorites.

CAHRULL
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby CAHRULL » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:35 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
LordBlackCat wrote:Well, we called 4 by its original name 2 and 6 by its original name 3 until we got to high school and heard that they changed the names to confuse school kids in their playground fights.

well now don't I feel like a fool, had no clue 2 wasn't 2. but if anything that furthers my example of literally never having a single one of my friends ever mention "2" being one of their favorites.

I think 4 aka "2" set up the foundation for a lot of what would make FF6/3 one of the best in the series, but on its own it was kind of forgettable.
Hi, I'm Alex! IG: @CAHRULL_AZ

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:05 pm

oh i'm not arguing against 4 being great, just arguing about it being more popular then 6 is all :) 6 was really the first RPG that I could recall not only being massively promoted here in the West (loved those Mog ads) but also being massively popular amongst kids my age.

anyway all my complaints and I didn't even make a list yet. and despite my bias I won't load it too much with people I like.

Cecil
Mog (generic Moogle so he fits in with just about every game)
Terra (Esper variant)
Kefka
Cloud
Vincent
Sephiroth
Tonberry
Chocobo (Black, Gold variants)
Vivi
Kimahri
Lightning

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:39 pm

Woah, seen the title and clicked to see when they release :(

Would be pretty epic!

Hopefully with the FF7 remake for PS4 coming out they might get some O.O (I know there is a cloud amiibo in the works so maybe more merch will follow)
FF7 has one of the largest fan bases out of the series imo. I do enjoy some other games in the series though more or just as much.

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:08 pm

I'd like to see just FF 6.

Kefka
Terra
Locke
Sabin
Edgar
Ultros
Shadow
Mog "flocked"
The Yeti
Gogo

Can't remember anymore

Probably too obscure for a mass release. Can hope

hawkswin2008

Postby hawkswin2008 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:26 am

While these would be good, i can see more interest if more recent games were included. Not sure about market dynamics but maybe there isnt a huge demand for pre-FF7 figures. Could be wrong though, but id like to see a set of 12-15 total with all main characters/villans from the series up through XV being released at the end of the month
John :freddy3:

Mystery Mini Collection - 411 total

Full Sets - Walking Dead Series 1-4 , Fallout & Fallout 4, Blizzard HOTS, Arkham Games, Disney Frozen, Game of Thrones Series 1-3, Game of Thrones In Memoriam, Horror Classics Series 1-3, Sci-Fi Series 1-2, Best of Bethesda, League of Legends, Gears of War, World of Warcraft (Why though?)
In Progress - Lord of the Rings

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:06 am

hawkswin2008 wrote:While these would be good, i can see more interest if more recent games were included. Not sure about market dynamics but maybe there isnt a huge demand for pre-FF7 figures. Could be wrong though, but id like to see a set of 12-15 total with all main characters/villans from the series up through XV being released at the end of the month

problem is post FF7 (9 excluded as that had some awesome character designs) are just boring friggin normal looking androgynous men in black leather outfits

Return to “Blind Bags”