Pint Sized Heroes Power Rangers

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Divino

Re: Pint Sized Heroes Power Rangers

Postby Divino » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Does anybody have the sku for the Walmart Exclusive Power Rangers PSH?

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Side note hoping new rangers come out as psh
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... I5WQQ7HK1/

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

Pintsized heroes Power Rangers Zordon, Lord Zedd, Unmasked Yellow, and Unmasked White

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:40 pm

Divino wrote:Does anybody have the sku for the Walmart Exclusive Power Rangers PSH?

Brickseek sku: 55376881

Upc Code: 889698128827 (dont know if thats whats actually on the bag)

I think the brickseek sku is shared to other PSH.

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:23 am

Still no luck finding the Walmart exclusive psh's, sigh
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:03 am

After checking multiple WalMarts over and over again for weeks, I finally found a case (I almost overlooked it as I've gotten so used to not seeing them). I finally find one and, of course, someone else found it before and bought most of them. Oddly, out of the six left there was the metallic red and Zordon. I would have thought Zordon would have been the most obvious one taken.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:46 pm

YeAAA I still am struggling

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

Pintsized heroes Power Rangers Zordon, Lord Zedd, Unmasked Yellow, and Unmasked White

Divino

Postby Divino » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:48 am

Found a case this weekend that had 21 of the 24 left. Of course, the easy to find exclusives were gone, but I did get the Metallic Red Ranger! Very happy with that, since I figured that would be the hardest one to find.

ditbu13oi

Postby ditbu13oi » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:22 am

Divino wrote:Found a case this weekend that had 21 of the 24 left. Of course, the easy to find exclusives were gone, but I did get the Metallic Red Ranger! Very happy with that, since I figured that would be the hardest one to find.

How did you know you got a Metallic Red Ranger? There's no distinctive feature that stands out between the two.

Divino

Postby Divino » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:15 am

ditbu13oi wrote:
Divino wrote:Found a case this weekend that had 21 of the 24 left. Of course, the easy to find exclusives were gone, but I did get the Metallic Red Ranger! Very happy with that, since I figured that would be the hardest one to find.

How did you know you got a Metallic Red Ranger? There's no distinctive feature that stands out between the two.

I bought 2 that I had a good idea were the red ranger. All of their visors have a unique feel or feature.

PopDaddy

Postby PopDaddy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:00 am

I hope they restock soon. I haven't hunted the Walgreens exclusives yet.
WTB: Luffy color proto

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:33 pm

I went to Walmart to see if they had any $1 Rogue One Pops like I've been seeing all over Facebook but no luck. So I went to see if I could find a Zordon PSH but ALL the bags were cut open with figures loose and all exclusives gone. Sucks that there were no exclusives but with the open bags I was able to find Rita and the metallic Blue Ranger so it wasn't all bad. They also had the Star Wars 3-packs with Palpatine swapped out with a Director Krenic.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:14 am

TurtleTheTruth wrote:I hope they restock soon. I haven't hunted the Walgreens exclusives yet.

I have an extra scorpina and unmasked zack if your intrested in buying.i grabbed extra on accident trying to find green ranger unmasked

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:59 am

I'm about *thisclose* to just buy Trini and White Ranger Tommy off ebay -_-
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Lonikins wrote:I'm about *thisclose* to just buy Trini and White Ranger Tommy off ebay -_-

I'm starting to get to that point. But prices are ridiculous. I'm still hoping they get a bigger shipment sinceIve never seen any. Whats up with the limited stock at Walmart.
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Lol they just seem to be severely behind. Like my store literally just got in the exclusive FNAF Nightmare pop and SF Blanka. Other stores have had that stuff for months. I recently just saw the GoTG pints too and other stores have had those before us too. But tell me why I had zero issue walking in and finding the new WM Wonder Woman pop at the same store that hasn't seen Faker or Groot dorbz? LOL

I don't have problems when they have stock, its just that it takes them soooo long to get the darn stock.

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:03 pm

I got excited today when I saw a local WalMart had two cases out.

Then I cried a little when I realized there were only 12 left between the two and they had been opened.

Then I got excited again when I found the two unmasked Rangers were in opened packs (the last ones I need).

Then I was confused, wondering why someone left those behind.

It was an emotional rollercoaster that ended with me never having to look for these ever again.
www.8-BitHero.com

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:04 pm

groundhog7s wrote:I got excited today when I saw a local WalMart had two cases out.

Then I cried a little when I realized there were only 12 left between the two and they had been opened.

Then I got excited again when I found the two unmasked Rangers were in opened packs (the last ones I need).

Then I was confused, wondering why someone left those behind.

It was an emotional rollercoaster that ended with me never having to look for these ever again.

Quite the experience. lol lol But congrats!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:39 am

So are the Walmart exclusives 1/12 like the insert says or 1/24?
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Omg this collection was a horrid idea to give to Walmart ihavr gone to 8 Walmarts and none have them or they are stolen. This has been over the course of a month visiting stores on a 2 a week schedule

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:04 pm

HellKat613 wrote:So are the Walmart exclusives 1/12 like the insert says or 1/24?

I think 1/24. The insert is wrong.

Here's a few group pics. I'd have had one of every character, but I've misplaced my metallic Red somewhere:

www.8-BitHero.com

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:19 pm

Zordon looks amazing with the group! Too bad this set is non existent at our Walmarts.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

d3monicwolv3s

Postby d3monicwolv3s » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:13 am

Just started to find the walgreens ones. Still no luck with walmart. Really hating looking for these.
Eapecially since we are looking for two sets. Finding one is bad enough.

I was really only buying the exclusives for now, but one walgreens I went to the packs were badly sealed and most of them were just falling out. So I ended up just buying most of the ones I needed.

Found 23 at the one I went to. Are all the ratios wrong for exclusives? (my boyfriend claimed to have found 2 finsters at gamestop...)

Because I'm only finding one set per store with the walgreens ones.

rugbyplayer11

Postby rugbyplayer11 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Went to Walmart. They had 5 boxes of those stupid emoji five nights at Freddy's. Guess how many boxes of Power Rangers.... not a ?!$@ one. Really getting frustrating.

funko_vinz

Postby funko_vinz » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:40 pm

It's been a couple of weeks since I saw a Walmart MMPR PSH. I was lucky to find a unmasked Tommy, but ppl had already gone through the box so no Zordon or Trinity. I am hoping for a restock soon (but getting a little discouraged), since all I have left to complete the set is Zordon, unmasked Trinity, red ranger and metallic red ranger.

IG: Funko_VinZ
ISO: Saint Seiya Protos
Recently acquired: Saint Seiya Pops :cheers:
2016 Fundays: Team Deadpool, 2017 Fundays: Team Hogwarts, 2018 Fundays: Team Goonies, 2019 Fundays: Team Loko Moko, 2021 Fundays: Team Funko Force

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:29 am

d3monicwolv3s wrote:Just started to find the walgreens ones. Still no luck with walmart. Really hating looking for these.
Eapecially since we are looking for two sets. Finding one is bad enough.

I was really only buying the exclusives for now, but one walgreens I went to the packs were badly sealed and most of them were just falling out. So I ended up just buying most of the ones I needed.

Found 23 at the one I went to. Are all the ratios wrong for exclusives? (my boyfriend claimed to have found 2 finsters at gamestop...)

Because I'm only finding one set per store with the walgreens ones.

I have scorpina and unmasked Zack if you interested pm me. I wish Walmart was better at this

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:40 am

HellKat613 wrote:So are the Walmart exclusives 1/12 like the insert says or 1/24?

Definitely wrong. I opened up a fresh case and was expecting to find a second Zordon but there was only one, even though it's labeled as 1/12.
I'm Abe

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:58 am

I hate Walmart. They need to stock up on these already.
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:07 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:

Definitely wrong. I opened up a fresh case and was expecting to find a second Zordon but there was only one, even though it's labeled as 1/12.

Thanks. That makes it that much harder. Can't even split a case from aus with someone ugh.
ISO

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:03 pm

Yea the stock is horrid

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:20 pm

I visit somewhere around 10 WalMarts every week or two and so far I've found maybe 5 that have stocked these so far. When I have found them, they are almost all gone every time (and most have been opened). It confuses me since the time to stock these should have been when they had Power Ranger movie displays all over the place. Not sure if them being placed in the Funko area or not being movie versions of the characters played into that, but it seemed to be a missed opportunity. I'm also puzzled by the fact I can easily find every other PSH and MyMoji product that WalMart carries in almost every walMart I visit. if there was no Funko product I might understand better, but the fact that they have plenty of everything else is a real mystery to me.
www.8-BitHero.com

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:39 am

groundhog7s wrote:I visit somewhere around 10 WalMarts every week or two and so far I've found maybe 5 that have stocked these so far. When I have found them, they are almost all gone every time (and most have been opened). It confuses me since the time to stock these should have been when they had Power Ranger movie displays all over the place. Not sure if them being placed in the Funko area or not being movie versions of the characters played into that, but it seemed to be a missed opportunity. I'm also puzzled by the fact I can easily find every other PSH and MyMoji product that WalMart carries in almost every walMart I visit. if there was no Funko product I might understand better, but the fact that they have plenty of everything else is a real mystery to me.

I second that motion. The fact the stock alone is horrid but it's not like we can call Walmart to see if they have it

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:34 am

So two of the Walgreens near me finally got these in (two out of five I checked yesterday). They didn't put any in the regular toy section, just in the Funko section they created in the summer stuff.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

ditbu13oi

Postby ditbu13oi » Tue May 02, 2017 11:48 am

allcutethings2 wrote:So two of the Walgreens near me finally got these in (two out of five I checked yesterday). They didn't put any in the regular toy section, just in the Funko section they created in the summer stuff.

Nice, maybe some stores are getting a second shipment. I remember when these came out I was seeing them left and right. I had the chance to grab the all the exclusives from Walgreens to help out fellow collectors but left them all.

ditbu13oi

Postby ditbu13oi » Tue May 02, 2017 11:50 am

toro423 wrote:I hate Walmart. They need to stock up on these already.

I second that but I was at a Walmart in Lancaster not too long ago, and someone had ripped all the Pint Size Heroes MMPR... :mumum: Obviously the exclusive was taken.

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Tue May 02, 2017 11:53 am

Soooo Walmart is selling them online now and you can do a ship to store option. I'm debating if I want to buy a bunch of them and do my best to feel them out and return the ones I don't need. I feel like I'll never get these otherwise.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:55 am

ditbu13oi wrote:

I second that but I was at a Walmart in Lancaster not too long ago, and someone had ripped all the Pint Size Heroes MMPR... :mumum: Obviously the exclusive was taken.

Lancaster,Calif??
What were you doing way out there in BFE??? lol I grew up out there :eek:
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

ditbu13oi

Postby ditbu13oi » Wed May 03, 2017 1:56 am

Shalee04 wrote:
ditbu13oi wrote:

Lancaster,Calif??
What were you doing way out there in BFE??? lol I grew up out there :eek:

Girlfriend's Grandma 49 day passover. It's an Asian thing. So I did a little bit of hunting but area is full of collectors..

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:20 am

Ordered a few from the site hopefully I'll get zordon and trini at least.
I had to get a few things from Walmart tonight and even tho I'd given up on them I decided to pass by the toy section, low and behold a box of mmpr pints. Pretty much all the packages were opened but it didn't look like there were any empty packages so at least non were stolen. They did leave behind a metallic red ranger and of course I was so excited to finally have one wm exclusive.
ISO

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed May 03, 2017 8:12 am

Lonikins wrote:Soooo Walmart is selling them online now and you can do a ship to store option. I'm debating if I want to buy a bunch of them and do my best to feel them out and return the ones I don't need. I feel like I'll never get these otherwise.

I did it but i semi regret it because they are literally shipping each PSH separately and I grabbed 24 pieces... lol

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Funko-Pint-S ... 3=&veh=sem

Divino

Postby Divino » Thu May 04, 2017 10:37 am

FINALLY Finished this set!

Now onto GOTG, then breaking into Disney!

Return to “Blind Bags”