Game of Thrones Series 4???

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
TadGhostal

Game of Thrones Series 4???

Postby TadGhostal » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:09 am

with this announcement of "TONS" of MM's coming in 2017, I was wondering if there are enough characters that haven't been made in Mystery Mini form to warrant a 4th series (I KNOW there are DOZENS of characters left lol )

Surely there would be a Jon, Tyrion and Danerys again, but who else would you like to see in Series 4?

Ladykatarina

Re: Game of Thrones Series 4???

Postby Ladykatarina » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:34 pm

I think there are enough for a couple of sets! Lol! I'd like to see a Cerci, Catelyn Stark, Bran, Rickon, Davos, Missandei, Daario, Theon, Jaqen, Gilly, Tommen, High Sparrow...that would be a good series 4. :)

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:38 pm

High Sparrow would be cool.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

papayasown

Postby papayasown » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:58 am

I'd prefer they didn't have another Jon, Tyrion, and Dany. I know they had promo images for the Sand Snakes for Series 3 that never came out, so they'll likely be included in the next set along with Cersei. It's actually really surprising that even Bronn got a figure before Cersei.

I'm excited for a new set and will probably be buying a full case again.

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:12 am

papayasown wrote:I'd prefer they didn't have another Jon, Tyrion, and Dany. I know they had promo images for the Sand Snakes for Series 3 that never came out, so they'll likely be included in the next set along with Cersei. It's actually really surprising that even Bronn got a figure before Cersei.

I'm excited for a new set and will probably be buying a full case again.

I saw those sand snakes, I bet they are in this next wave - I think we need a better Sansa. I don't understand why Bran is excluded in everything (pops included). We need hodor with bran on his back. That would be a cool chase ! We 100% need cersi, holding a wine glass and a cersi variant as her in that Mad Queen black outfit and short hair (a 1/72? Lol). Lady olenna the queen of thorns would be nice, and more dragons wouldn't bother me! Sir davos 100%! We haven't seen a greyjoy! Yara(ahsa in the book), theon (or reek it rhymes with freak) euron. Sir Gregory (the mountain) in new demon form. Jon (king of the north version). Kyburn would be cool. Grand maester stabbed? It Would be so awesome if they did a lady stone heart even tho she not in the show. I hope this set continues!
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

krayziekmf

Postby krayziekmf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:27 pm

I just bought a case of series 3. Hopefully series 4 is 1:12 again. I don't really know how they decide on whether or not a set has chase figures.

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:33 pm

I would like a GoT Characters and Pets line! lol

TadGhostal

Postby TadGhostal » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Ladykatarina wrote:I think there are enough for a couple of sets! Lol! I'd like to see a Cerci, Catelyn Stark, Bran, Rickon, Davos, Missandei, Daario, Theon, Jaqen, Gilly, Tommen, High Sparrow...that would be a good series 4. :)

I would add Walter Frey, Blackfish, Podrick, Euron Greyjoy, Queen of Thorns, and start whittling down from there!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Davos <3

Lord Snow

Postby Lord Snow » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:15 pm

I imagine there will be a new Dany, new Jon and a new Sansa (which is great since we never really got a real redhead Sansa AT ALL IN ANY FORM!).

Here's my full wish list:

Cersei Lannister
Theon Greyjoy
Yara Greyjoy
Davos Seaworth
Sansa Stark with red hair
Bran Stark
Daario Naharis
High Sparrow
Meera Reed
Podrick Payne
Jaqen H'ghar
Missandei

Other options would be a new Hound and Mountain, Queen of Thorns, the Sand Snakes or Ellaria, Benjen Stark if he's back for some reason, Dolorous Edd, Euron Greyjoy, Edmure Tully or the Blackfish, Qyburn, Gilly, and Tommen Baratheon. Maybe a new Arya or Tyrion, but I'd rather new characters right now since the show is almost over and once it ends, its less likely we ever see any of these characters made.
I'm James :)

Grex54

Postby Grex54 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:56 pm

It be cool if they made wun wun
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:38 am

There are so many possibilities for more mystery minis, definitely would love to see more pops from the show too!

TheGriff

Postby TheGriff » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:45 pm

I hope we get a red haired Sansa.... Cersi Lannister, Jon Snow King of the North, Bran Stark, The Three-eyed Crow, a glow in the Dark children of the Forrest, Caitlyn Stark, Coldhands, Cyburn would be awesome, as well as the High Sparrow, young Ned Stark, Sir Auther Dayne, a Reek and a Theon Greyjoy, The Mountain in kings guard uniform, Maester Aemon, Rouse Bolton, Sir Bariston Selmy, Sir Allister Thorne, and a Podrick. I would like to see all of these in my collection

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:52 am

I am sure we will find out if and what got series 4 when that toy fair happens !
Joe from NYC
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

molamola790

Postby molamola790 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:04 pm

GOT minis are basically my favorite funk thing to collect. With that said I'd be happy with one last series. And no Varaints. Characters I'd like....
Daario Naharis
Jaqen H'ghar
Yara Greyjoy
Theon Greyjoy with Reek chase figure
Euron Greyjoy
Cersai
Bran Stark
Cat Stark
Maybe Rickon just to complete the starks....
Baristan Selmy
Wun Wun or Mag the Mighty
A children of the forest
Mance Rayder
And of course Davos Seaworth

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:28 pm

babasdada wrote:I am sure we will find out if and what got series 4 when that toy fair happens !

I thought that too, but in London toy fair they didn't say anything..
Hopefully later this year!

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:59 pm

Love everyone's suggestions so far and I want all the minis that everyone has mentioned! I think it is kinda inevitable that we are going to get another Jon definitely and probably Daenerys as well since they always seem to put them in every series. Looking forward to see what they come up with for the new series. I do think a Wun Wun would be pretty cool but we definitely need a Cercei, Davos and Missendei. And a Theon.
Hi, I'm Merri!

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:31 pm

Lord Snow wrote:I imagine there will be a new Dany, new Jon and a new Sansa (which is great since we never really got a real redhead Sansa AT ALL IN ANY FORM!).

Here's my full wish list:

Cersei Lannister
Theon Greyjoy
Yara Greyjoy
Davos Seaworth
Sansa Stark with red hair
Bran Stark
Daario Naharis
High Sparrow
Meera Reed
Podrick Payne
Jaqen H'ghar
Missandei

Other options would be a new Hound and Mountain, Queen of Thorns, the Sand Snakes or Ellaria, Benjen Stark if he's back for some reason, Dolorous Edd, Euron Greyjoy, Edmure Tully or the Blackfish, Qyburn, Gilly, and Tommen Baratheon. Maybe a new Arya or Tyrion, but I'd rather new characters right now since the show is almost over and once it ends, its less likely we ever see any of these characters made.

Excellent List... We gotta get a bloody John Snow like the hot topic pop. Maybe we can get Summer?
Joe from NYC

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:58 pm

I know that there are 2 versions of the dragons already, but more dragons! i like the mini dragons

TheGriff

Postby TheGriff » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:08 pm

i want another memoriam set as well along with a series 4!!! Lol

papayasown

Postby papayasown » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:25 am

I'm wondering if these will be happening again around April/May per usual. No Toy Fair blog posts featuring GOT series 4 makes me think they are at least delayed.

Grex54

Postby Grex54 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:09 am

papayasown wrote:I'm wondering if these will be happening again around April/May per usual. No Toy Fair blog posts featuring GOT series 4 makes me think they are at least delayed.

Im guessing everything will be pushed back a month or two because the show is starting back up later than usual(june). It would make start business sense to release them closer to the start of the season.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

Lord Snow

Postby Lord Snow » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 pm

papayasown wrote:I'm wondering if these will be happening again around April/May per usual. No Toy Fair blog posts featuring GOT series 4 makes me think they are at least delayed.

It would be nice if whoever has a copy of the catalog would post the whole thing :-# I figured that if the new series of Pops were in there, then hopefully the minis would too but we won't know until someone posts the ctalog :(

TheGriff

Postby TheGriff » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:32 pm

I was super disappointed that nothing was mentioned about series 4 at the toy fair because of the delay of season 7! I was really looking forward to expanding my collection.

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:46 pm

TheGriff wrote:I was super disappointed that nothing was mentioned about series 4 at the toy fair because of the delay of season 7! I was really looking forward to expanding my collection.

I was disappointed too. I had someone searching through the catalog via IG lol. Those pops tho...
Joe from NYC

TheGriff

Postby TheGriff » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:07 pm

babasdada wrote:
TheGriff wrote:I was super disappointed that nothing was mentioned about series 4 at the toy fair because of the delay of season 7! I was really looking forward to expanding my collection.

I was disappointed too. I had someone searching through the catalog via IG lol. Those pops tho...

I liked the pops just fine... I'm excited to finally see both a Bran and Cercsi.... but would much rather have those in miniature form... hell, I even hope they do chase characters for series 4, so Funko can make a lil more money and I get the figures I want.

gogman

Postby gogman » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:46 am

I haven't seen the catalog, but if it has pictures of the Pops but not any minis that has me slightly worried there won't be any more minis.

Funky seems to be shifting more to PSH and Dorbz from minis so I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't any more for GoT made. Hopefully I'm wrong though and mystery minis are still part of the Funko future.

TheGriff

Postby TheGriff » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:46 am

gogman wrote:I haven't seen the catalog, but if it has pictures of the Pops but not any minis that has me slightly worried there won't be any more minis.

Funky seems to be shifting more to PSH and Dorbz from minis so I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't any more for GoT made. Hopefully I'm wrong though and mystery minis are still part of the Funko future.

The Game of Thrones Mystery minis got me hooked, and led me to purchase multiple mystery mini boxes.... I have a pretty impressive collection and to get my friends into it, I gave away most my doubles (which worked). Now they collect and reciprocate... I personally am not fond of the dorbs.... the PSH are cool but I'm already vested in the Mystery Mini line...I enjoy the horror, sci-fi, the various batman series, X-men, supernatural, wwe lol I have quite the collection... and it all stated with the Game of Thrones MM

molamola790

Postby molamola790 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:51 pm

I really hope Funko makes one last series of minis....

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:31 am

Coldhandssnow wrote:Let me first say if you haven't seen all 6 seasons please stop reading, spoilers ahead

How would you all feel about a dead series.
Viserys with his golden crown
Renly with a shadow sword through his chest
Robb stark with grey winds head
Oberyn (I don't know how)
Robert baratheon in any form I would love
Purple face jeoffrey
Tywin arrows through the chest on the privy
Wun wun with a bunch of arrows
I m sure there are plenty more I can't think of but I feel like these would be really cool

What a great idea! Not only 'in Memorium' but with the 'death blow'. I love the idea of Robb with the Wolf head. But might be a bit too morbid for Funko.... well they did make a headless ned? Hmmmm :-k

Oberyn has to have eyes gouged out.. lol
Joe from NYC

Zero

Postby Zero » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Coldhandssnow wrote:Let me first say if you haven't seen all 6 seasons please stop reading, spoilers ahead

Purple face jeoffrey
I m sure there are plenty more I can't think of but I feel like these would be really cool

Can't get any love for Rickon with a large arrow through him? Or maybe a 2 pack with him and Ramsay
Hey I'm Chris
Fundays: 2015, 2017, 2018
Favorite Pop: Mad Hatter and Chernabog
Favorite Freddy: The 4th Doctor

Grex54

Postby Grex54 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:26 am

I'm starting to think that funko might be taking a year off from making these, because they're running out of time to announce them before the show starts. However I really hope I'm wrong about this.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Didn't the previous series of Game of Thrones minis all come out in April or May? I remember always having dupes of them to trade in line at Fundays in San Diego so I think that's about right. I'm surprised that we haven't heard anything about Series 4 and hope that we are getting one. There are still so many characters left that have had no mini love. I Wish they would do another set of characters that died off in the early seasons. In memorium or not I just want some completion of some families.
Hi, I'm Merri!

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Purple face jeoffrey

Any in memorium set needs to include Ygritte
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Lord Snow

Postby Lord Snow » Tue May 02, 2017 10:12 pm

I'm starting to get a bad feeling that we won't be getting these this year :(

Lord Snow

Postby Lord Snow » Wed May 31, 2017 11:39 am

Well, the Pops have been announced and nothing about minis. I guess that's that. Really disappointed if we're really not getting a new series. It would be nice if someone could actually confirm or deny it.

Grex54

Postby Grex54 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:34 pm

Lord Snow wrote:Well, the Pops have been announced and nothing about minis. I guess that's that. Really disappointed if we're really not getting a new series. It would be nice if someone could actually confirm or deny it.

Yep, that probably means no minis this year, but hopefully there will be new ones next year. Maybe they wanted to wait until they had a larger group of characters for the next series. They only had 15 (including HT exclusives) in edition 3, after 16 and 17 for the first two.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:58 am

I'm not optimistic about seeing another series of GoT MMs. The last series sold very very poorly in my area. So poorly that it honestly looked like I was the only person to buy any of them from any of the stores in my city in the past year + a couple months. A year ago an employee at my local HT told me they have a very hard time selling GoT merch at their store. It's strange considering how popular a show it is. I guess not very popular in my area.

Macmill22

Game of Thrones series 4!?!?

Postby Macmill22 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:42 pm

I hope that we can get a 4th series of GoT minis. Glow Night King, Ice Dragon, gendry. The possibilities are endless
950+ pops, dorbz, minis, psh, patches, and pins.
Follow my funko life on Instagram @macmill22 :freddy1:

gogman

Re: Game of Thrones series 4!?!?

Postby gogman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:06 pm

I'd love another series, but the fact we didn't get one this year suggests to me that might be the end of the line.

Return to “Blind Bags”