Mystery Mini in Sub Box

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
jagpop

Mystery Mini in Sub Box

Postby jagpop » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:13 am

I think it would be cool to have an exclusive mystery mini made just for one of the sub boxes. I think this was done with Lootcrate a while ago. Anyone else agree?

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

nikegolferML23

Re: Mystery Mini in Sub Box

Postby nikegolferML23 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:30 am

They have done this with the Ant-Man and Women of Marvel Box
Call me Tiger..... I mean Mike
ISO: Greedo Blue Box, ECCC Phoenix, Red Skull, Unmasked Wolverine

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:32 am

nikegolferML23 wrote:They have done this with the Ant-Man and Women of Marvel Box

But those were not blind boxes, right? Or maybe the Ant-Man was?

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:56 am

jagpop wrote:
nikegolferML23 wrote:They have done this with the Ant-Man and Women of Marvel Box

But those were not blind boxes, right? Or maybe the Ant-Man was?

Ant man was, had 4 figures. But I agree, wish they would have included some in xmen instead of rock candy

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:22 pm

They have all been blind boxes. Women of Power was guaranteed(?) both boxes in the crate, while Ant Man was random pack of a set of 2.

I was wondering if the X-Men crate was going to have them, guess not.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

gogman

Postby gogman » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:05 pm

I was surprised the Dr Strange box didn't have any. It seemed the perfect opportunity to get the three or four main characters out there.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:15 pm

I'm totally against that idea, even though it hasn't been that bad so far. The exclusives were easy to get eventually, but it's just another way to withheld merchandise that should otherwise be easy to obtain. Maybe one or two store exclusives aren't bad, but if they start spreading the figures across many stores and subscription boxes then it's offensive. FNaF's Plush line does this and it's really annoying: Walmart, Target, ToysRUs, Hot Topic, and then anywhere else that aren't those 4 stores. It's a bit anti-consumer imo. That's just my two cents though.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Squird
Hall of Fame Class of 2012
Hall of Fame Class of 2012

Postby Squird » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:35 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:I'm totally against that idea, even though it hasn't been that bad so far. The exclusives were easy to get eventually, but it's just another way to withheld merchandise that should otherwise be easy to obtain. Maybe one or two store exclusives aren't bad, but if they start spreading the figures across many stores and subscription boxes then it's offensive. FNaF's Plush line does this and it's really annoying: Walmart, Target, ToysRUs, Hot Topic, and then anywhere else that aren't those 4 stores. It's a bit anti-consumer imo. That's just my two cents though.

Pretty much all the merchandise in a sub-box is easy to obtain and on the cheap, with very few exceptions. They've done a nice job of mixing the secondary items around.

I would like to request no more Pop Home, tho.

And the multiple store exclusives for individual characters are getting out of hand. GOTG completeists are screwed.
Funklub: 11181

Picmahweji

Postby Picmahweji » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:47 pm

im honestly surprised this hasn't happened yet lol or even pint size would be cool

ryanc_

Postby ryanc_ » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:46 pm

I love the idea of mystery minis in sub boxes, maybe 4 possible and you get two like in the ant man box? Would be much more fun than a mug or hat

Return to “Blind Bags”