Get Schwifty! R & M mystery minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Abesapien2

Re: Get Schwifty! R & M mystery minis

Postby Abesapien2 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:27 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
babasdada wrote:Need TINY RICK!

Tiny Rick!!! He would be so cute!

Yes please! ANd maybe A Summer getting all her $%!# together... maybe A $%!# MUSEUM. :)

Abesapien2

Postby Abesapien2 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:29 pm

Chazzy82 wrote:Two Target cases and no Mr. Meeseeks. This whole Mystery Mini thing is starting to become not very fun...

The box I scored Meeseeks in had a Morty Jr in it and a ghost in a jar. Morty Jr is kind of a dead give away from his weight. Good Luck!!

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:28 pm

Found a Target Meeseeks yesterday. Tracked down a fresh case yesterday and got a little lucky! Down to only needing regular meeseeks and then I can stop worrying about this set lol
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Macmill22

Postby Macmill22 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 pm

Man this set was awesome. Glad I was able to complete the set
950+ pops, dorbz, minis, psh, patches, and pins.
Follow my funko life on Instagram @macmill22 :freddy1:

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:36 am

even with all of my Target stalking, I didn't get to an unmolested case. ](*,) there were 3 missing and 1 open once I came across these. surprisingly, the opened box contained Evil Morty! :eek: One down!

I removed Morty Jr as I have had no trouble finding that particular 1/24 (of the 5 cases I've come across - reg/HT/Target - ALL have had him) and cashed out with the remaining 8, taking the display box w/ me. :razz: finally got to open them last night and while it was depressing to get my third Summer, Jerry and Beth, I got a second Unity as well. With 3 left to open I was beginning to regret my purchase until the next one I opened revealed Mr Meeseeks w/ gun! the second to last box was Drunk Rick so I didn't even bother opening the last since it's either Arthricia or Birdperson, both of which I have.

so it looks like whomever beat me to the case got 2 MPBs and either Arthricia or BP. lol hope it was a flipper looking for Ghost

This brings me to only needing 5 to complete the set...Ghost, Tinkles, Squancy, Snuffles/Snowball and...Morty w/ seeds? don't know how but I've managed to not find the regular Morty lol at least that one shouldn't be bad on eBay.

loving this set and really hope we get another!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:30 pm

Has anyone seen their target restock? I went to a couple targets and they told me the same story. 2 guys came through and bought them all...

mariog1497

Postby mariog1497 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:46 am

RBlue30 wrote:Has anyone seen their target restock? I went to a couple targets and they told me the same story. 2 guys came through and bought them all...

I haven't gone to check the store in person, but only 1 store out of a good handful had gotten a case restocked. They were the only one that got 2 in total that I've seen.
Hey, I'm Mario! | Collector since 2015 | IG: @CoppedEmAll

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:35 pm

mariog1497 wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Has anyone seen their target restock? I went to a couple targets and they told me the same story. 2 guys came through and bought them all...

I haven't gone to check the store in person, but only 1 store out of a good handful had gotten a case restocked. They were the only one that got 2 in total that I've seen.

Aw man thanks. I don't wanna pay the ebay prices for the meeseeks but it's beginning to look that way...

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Our Hot Topics said that they are not getting any restocks, so if you haven't gotten the Hot Topic ones, I would suggest hunting them sooner than later. Not sure if it's just our region, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to start clearing out for SDCC stuff and new summer goodies before Hot Cash.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:53 pm

bakivali wrote:Our Hot Topics said that they are not getting any restocks, so if you haven't gotten the Hot Topic ones, I would suggest hunting them sooner than later. Not sure if it's just our region, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to start clearing out for SDCC stuff and new summer goodies before Hot Cash.

Dang thanks for the heads up! Missing that meeseeks as well. Only have 1 hot topic in the area I'll head over to try to find it

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:58 pm

We got SO LUCKY today and hubs found ghost in a jar at Target today!!! \:D/ \:D/

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:34 pm

finally completed this set yesterday with the arrival of Squanchy. I managed to get all except him, Ghost in a Jar and Morty w/ seeds(?) at retail, those 3 I had to hit eBay for - once I got that close I decided not to waste any more cash trying at retail. Especially since these are getting harder to find in my area I even managed to get all 3 of the different store display boxes with their riser cards :D which is something of a side collection of mine even though I don't really have the room to spare. lol

this is my favorite set of Minis. period. really hope Funko does another series, there are so many other characters as well as alternate versions of the family it would be a shame to only get one series. The fact that Funko holds the master license for R&M has me very hopeful.

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:57 am

With the way these have sold, they'd be crazy not to put more Rick & Morty minis out! There's also just a massive amount of unique characters to draw from, too.
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:53 am

POPtor WHO wrote:finally completed this set yesterday with the arrival of Squanchy. I managed to get all except him, Ghost in a Jar and Morty w/ seeds(?) at retail, those 3 I had to hit eBay for - once I got that close I decided not to waste any more cash trying at retail. Especially since these are getting harder to find in my area I even managed to get all 3 of the different store display boxes with their riser cards :D which is something of a side collection of mine even though I don't really have the room to spare. lol

this is my favorite set of Minis. period. really hope Funko does another series, there are so many other characters as well as alternate versions of the family it would be a shame to only get one series. The fact that Funko holds the master license for R&M has me very hopeful.

Congrats on completing the set!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Thanks willy wonka! it's the only set I've ever been like "whatever it takes to get them all..." ;-)

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:03 am

My museum putty arrives today so I can keep the full set from falling over in their display box! Then it'll be picture time!

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:05 am

Still need all three Meeseeks AND Ghost in a Jar lol

bigant212

Postby bigant212 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:40 am

ugh so tired of buying these, everytime mr poopybutthole!!!

stl_ben

Postby stl_ben » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:29 am

Still need Gun Meeseeks and plain Meeseeks to finish my set...don't want to open more boxes...and don't want to pay ebay prices?! The dilemma.
ImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:09 pm

stl_ben wrote:Still need Gun Meeseeks and plain Meeseeks to finish my set...don't want to open more boxes...and don't want to pay ebay prices?! The dilemma.

i'm with ya bud, I need the Target Meeseeks and Ghost and I have just given up on trying.

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:33 am

I went to TRU today to buy a few and they were all gone. I kept searching and found 3 boxes stuffed behind a bunch of stuf ripped opened and the minis gone. Really irked me that people resort to stealing this things.

Do they still sell the Hot Topic and Target boxes? I've never seen those ever at either store
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:31 am

I know Hot Topic got a second shipment of their boxes about a month after the first, but Target doesn't seem to have received any after their initial release. I eventually just bought the Target meeseeks because it was cheaper than buying 5 more minis that were not it.

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:23 pm

my HT hasn't restocked since the initial shipment, but they got 3 cases (of which I bought one unopened). One Target got 1 case upon initial release and nothing since while the other literally just got their first case last week. Keep checking

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:30 pm

POPtor WHO wrote:my HT hasn't restocked since the initial shipment, but they got 3 cases (of which I bought one unopened). One Target got 1 case upon initial release and nothing since while the other literally just got their first case last week. Keep checking

Thanks for the heads up! Did they happen to show up on brickseek? Or was it just random?

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:40 pm

I found a full box at Target the other day, was looking for Spiderman minis and found them instead. So there may still be hope for a restock!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:50 am

RBlue30 wrote:
POPtor WHO wrote:my HT hasn't restocked since the initial shipment, but they got 3 cases (of which I bought one unopened). One Target got 1 case upon initial release and nothing since while the other literally just got their first case last week. Keep checking

Thanks for the heads up! Did they happen to show up on brickseek? Or was it just random?

they did show up on BS, I had given up on that store getting them at all.

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:27 pm

I was in a city 11 miles away from mine visiting this cool Pop store I go to and on the way back home I decided to stop by this Mall. Hit the Target inside the mall randomly and was happy to find 2 Rick and Morty blind boxes sitting right there. One was opened already so I figured the figure was gone but it was still sealed in the bag, someone had just taken off the plastic completely. I decided "ehh why not, it's already opened" and felt around the bag to see if I could determine who was inside. I came to the conclusion it was Mr. Meeseks which I don't have any of. Decided to buy both boxes, even got 10% off the damaged box. Opened the fully sealed one and of course it's Mr. Poopy Butthole who I now have 3 of. Either way was very happy and surprised to get a Mr. Meeseeks (regular 1:24 version) which made pulling the Poopy Butthole more tolerable lol.
Hello I'm ESKO!
Mayor of Angrytown

Crazychris225

Postby Crazychris225 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:51 am

I've only bought 3 R&M minis as I'm not s big fan of the gamble but the 3 I got all from different locations: Snowball (Target), Ghost in Jar (TRU 1), Ghost in a Jar (TRU 2). Should have gambled more lol
Pops Count: 550
(Currently Hunting: Joker Bank Robber, Simpsons Set, Vaulted DC and Vaulted Star Wars)

If it aint FUNko, if doesn't matter :freddy3:

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:11 pm

Crazychris225 wrote:I've only bought 3 R&M minis as I'm not s big fan of the gamble but the 3 I got all from different locations: Snowball (Target), Ghost in Jar (TRU 1), Ghost in a Jar (TRU 2). Should have gambled more lol

if you're in a gambling mood how about you send me one of those Ghosts and i'll send you back a random mystery figure in return ;)

Crazychris225

Postby Crazychris225 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Crazychris225 wrote:I've only bought 3 R&M minis as I'm not s big fan of the gamble but the 3 I got all from different locations: Snowball (Target), Ghost in Jar (TRU 1), Ghost in a Jar (TRU 2). Should have gambled more lol

if you're in a gambling mood how about you send me one of those Ghosts and i'll send you back a random mystery figure in return ;)

2nd ghost went to my bf who is also a rick and morty fan. When I pull a 3rd one, it's all yours
(Currently Hunting: Joker Bank Robber, Simpsons Set, Vaulted DC and Vaulted Star Wars)

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:10 am

Crazychris225 wrote:

2nd ghost went to my bf who is also a rick and morty fan. When I pull a 3rd one, it's all yours

heh, thanks. I had to give up on trying for that little jerk.

Crazychris225

Postby Crazychris225 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:01 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Crazychris225 wrote:

heh, thanks. I had to give up on trying for that little jerk.

I just wanna clarify bf= best friend. No hate on anyone but wanna clear that up lol

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:08 am

My daughter is missing both of the exclusive mr Meeseeks. I hope they restock them at Target at least.
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:40 am

Esko5150 wrote: Opened the fully sealed one and of course it's Mr. Poopy Butthole who I now have 3 of.

I hate that dang Mr. Poopy Butthole mini! I had about 4 before getting rid of the extras. Opening the bag and seeing that yellow dude killed me!! lol
I'm Abe

stl_ben

Postby stl_ben » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:21 pm

OK caved and bought the regular Meeseeks on ebay....now to find a reasonably priced gun one to finish the set.
ImageImageImage

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:32 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:
Esko5150 wrote: Opened the fully sealed one and of course it's Mr. Poopy Butthole who I now have 3 of.

I hate that dang Mr. Poopy Butthole mini! I had about 4 before getting rid of the extras. Opening the bag and seeing that yellow dude killed me!! lol

forreal! You get the box and it's really light so you know it's either like Ghost in a jar or Poopy. So you kinda get a little glimmer of hope then open it and the disappointment slaps you in the face ](*,)
Hello I'm ESKO!
Mayor of Angrytown

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Esko5150 wrote:
forreal! You get the box and it's really light so you know it's either like Ghost in a jar or Poopy. So you kinda get a little glimmer of hope then open it and the disappointment slaps you in the face ](*,)

Mr. PB or Tinkles, or Snowball or or......yeah too many little guys in this line :(

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:09 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:

Mr. PB or Tinkles, or Snowball or or......yeah too many little guys in this line :(

Id take a snowball or tinkles at this point. Just please no more mr poopy buttholes lol
Hello I'm ESKO!
Mayor of Angrytown

berrymonster

Postby berrymonster » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:55 am

Anyone has Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Non exclusive layout?

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:11 am

berrymonster wrote:Anyone has Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Non exclusive layout?

I don't think there was a set layout for this series. Rick and Morty are usually right next to each other, and the 2 MPBs are also side by side (I found them usually on the bottom).
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Return to “Blind Bags”