Stranger Things Minis confirmed on FunKast!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
fischmioli
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Re: Stranger Things Minis confirmed on FunKast!

Postby fischmioli » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Picked up the HT exclusive Eleven today! Very stoked! Only missing 5 to complete the set!
Zach or Fisch

keyese

Postby keyese » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:08 pm

fischmioli wrote:Picked up the HT exclusive Eleven today! Very stoked! Only missing 5 to complete the set!

Congrats! That's definitely the hardest one to come by, so hopefully the rest of the set will follow for you shortly :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:43 pm

as it turns out you guys were right, the Demogorgon is pretty unmistakable due to his size. Found 1, too bad it's the lame closed one, but still better than not having one at all.

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:29 pm

Went to Target after ToysRUs today and got pretty lucky! Bought three boxes and got 1/24 closed Demogorgon, 1/6 Mike, and 1/72 Target exclusive Mr.Clarke!! First minis I've bought in a while. Think I'm hooked on these little Hawkins residents!
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

wgfulton

Postby wgfulton » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:08 pm

Really the only one I still need is Steve. I'm kind of osing hope on finding him out in the wild. I have no idea what the weight is, and whenever I guess, I end up with a Nancy (I have like 6 Nancys).

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:32 pm

wgfulton wrote:Really the only one I still need is Steve. I'm kind of osing hope on finding him out in the wild. I have no idea what the weight is, and whenever I guess, I end up with a Nancy (I have like 6 Nancys).

From what I've seen, Steve is a little heavier than Nancy but not by much. I feel your pain with the Nancys, I have a bunch of her and Dustin, and now Lucas as I found him while trying to find Hot Topic Elevens.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

wgfulton

Postby wgfulton » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:33 pm

kihou wrote:
wgfulton wrote:Really the only one I still need is Steve. I'm kind of osing hope on finding him out in the wild. I have no idea what the weight is, and whenever I guess, I end up with a Nancy (I have like 6 Nancys).

From what I've seen, Steve is a little heavier than Nancy but not by much. I feel your pain with the Nancys, I have a bunch of her and Dustin, and now Lucas as I found him while trying to find Hot Topic Elevens.

The weights are all just so close on these. It's tough.

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:54 pm

wgfulton wrote:
kihou wrote:

Yeah, you basically have to find a full case and try to figure out the arrangement and possibilities. It sounded like Steve will come with GS exclusive Barb, so that helps a bit, because if you don't get her (she's a unique weight) then you know you don't have a Steve case.
ISO Mystery Minis!

jrocksphotos

Postby jrocksphotos » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Before I had found Mr.Clark & Barb...only one I need is the Gamestop Eleven.
SWC19/SDCC ‘17-‘19/ Pop Up SDCC ‘17/ECCC ‘18 & '19/Funko HQ Grand Opening 11AM / Funkast HQ pre-ECCC ‘18 & '19/Fugitive ECCC 18'/19' & NYCC Party ‘18/FDO8 Chicago/ Fundays ‘18-‘19/Making Fun Movie Premier in Hollywood/ Disneyland Funatics Meet-up ‘18/Conan SDCC ‘17-‘19 / NYCC 2018 / D-Con 2018 / Spooky Empire 2018 / RICC 2018 / Monster Mask-O RAID 2018

wgfulton

Postby wgfulton » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:29 pm

kihou wrote:
wgfulton wrote:
kihou wrote:From what I've seen, Steve is a little heavier than Nancy but not by much. I feel your pain with the Nancys, I have a bunch of her and Dustin, and now Lucas as I found him while trying to find Hot Topic Elevens.

Yeah, you basically have to find a full case and try to figure out the arrangement and possibilities. It sounded like Steve will come with GS exclusive Barb, so that helps a bit, because if you don't get her (she's a unique weight) then you know you don't have a Steve case.

All three GS I went to had an Upside-Down Barb. I pulled each one of them. The ones I thought were close were all Nancy. Nothing else seemed like it was close to what he should be. But thanks for the tip.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 am

The Steve case must have Barb and must have Nancy. Steve and Nancy were somewhere within the middle row areas. If there was just one 41 its more than likely that the case was already hit or simply the wrong case assortment.

And then you could do a simple shake to determine height. Steve was the taller of the two. I found Nancy at 41.5 and Steve at 41.7.

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:29 am

wgfulton wrote:
kihou wrote:
wgfulton wrote:

All three GS I went to had an Upside-Down Barb. I pulled each one of them. The ones I thought were close were all Nancy. Nothing else seemed like it was close to what he should be. But thanks for the tip.

Yeah, if there was only one other in the 41s (or upper 40s, lower 42s) then that was probably Nancy, and you may have had an electrode Eleven case, or I think Hopper might be in that one.
ISO Mystery Minis!

CarolDixon

Postby CarolDixon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:04 pm

I love the Elevens!

CosmicCollector77

Postby CosmicCollector77 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Does anyone know what happened to the Joyce hold a ball of lights mini? I remember seeing it pictured when the line was announced but all we got was the one welding an axe

fischmioli
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby fischmioli » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:13 pm

I found Barb yesterday! Only missing 4 now. Brenner, and Joyce with Ax, Mr. Clarke and Upside Down Will!
Zach or Fisch

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Despite my griping, I've totally caved.

I managed to pull Barb yesterday, so my basic set is just about done. I don't think I'll ever actually get any of the Hot Topic ones, unless I go the ebay route.

On the other hand, I got two of the three from Game Stop, of course missing Steve. I've tried several different Gamestops in the area, but I've got all the Nancys and Dustins I need already, so I'm gun shy now.

I was thinking about a season 2 set, and it seems like it'd be pretty easy to fill out an assortment. I just hope they don't go the 1/6 route again, because I'd like a Ghostbuster set of the guys, at least. Then again, if they're all 1/6, they'll be easy enough.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:22 pm

Barb is the only one i have never found. Cray and congrats. <3

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:46 pm

Heli88 wrote:Despite my griping, I've totally caved.

I managed to pull Barb yesterday, so my basic set is just about done. I don't think I'll ever actually get any of the Hot Topic ones, unless I go the ebay route.

On the other hand, I got two of the three from Game Stop, of course missing Steve. I've tried several different Gamestops in the area, but I've got all the Nancys and Dustins I need already, so I'm gun shy now.

I was thinking about a season 2 set, and it seems like it'd be pretty easy to fill out an assortment. I just hope they don't go the 1/6 route again, because I'd like a Ghostbuster set of the guys, at least. Then again, if they're all 1/6, they'll be easy enough.

Yeah, the 1/6s are killing me here.
ISO Mystery Minis!

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Pulled two Eleven w/ Wigs today at Target as an impulse purchase. Ugh. I just feel like with this set (and Star Wars to a degree) that going the Ebay route is cheaper in the long run.
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

wgfulton

Postby wgfulton » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Geescube wrote:The Steve case must have Barb and must have Nancy. Steve and Nancy were somewhere within the middle row areas. If there was just one 41 its more than likely that the case was already hit or simply the wrong case assortment.

And then you could do a simple shake to determine height. Steve was the taller of the two. I found Nancy at 41.5 and Steve at 41.7.

Pulled the 41.7, 41.5, and the 42.0 today... all Nancy. Even the GameStop clerk is feeling bad for me now.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:20 pm

wgfulton wrote:
Geescube wrote:The Steve case must have Barb and must have Nancy. Steve and Nancy were somewhere within the middle row areas. If there was just one 41 its more than likely that the case was already hit or simply the wrong case assortment.

Pulled the 41.7, 41.5, and the 42.0 today... all Nancy. Even the GameStop clerk is feeling bad for me now.

Someones messing with u. Holy schmokes. :(

SonOfSolo

Postby SonOfSolo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Hey guys. I just got sucked into collecting these things. Super addictive. I haven't found a HT in my area that has ever had any in stock. Trying to complete the rest while I wait for HT to get some in.

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:09 am

I tend to agree that as painful as it is, eBay is a better route if you are looking to maintain your sanity when collecting mystery minis. Why pay full price and have disappointment over and over by pulling the same character? Funko could easily fix this nightmare, but they don't seem to have an interest. I would gladly purchases full cases if I thought I was getting uniques.

Lannister-King

Postby Lannister-King » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:41 pm

wgfulton wrote:

I got six Nancy's before I just caved and bought Steve on eBay.
Matt here!
ImageImage

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:40 pm

At least Nancy always looks sad for you when you open the bag to see her again.

Thanks for the congrats on Barb, Geescube! I've been amazed to pull as few dupes as I have with this set. Then again, I've been weighing them like there's no tomorrow. I did get fooled by Dustin and Nancy once each, but I've managed to avoid having an army of Mikes, at least.

As much as I'd like to get a Steve, those ebay prices are just too steep for me. I can't handle going much over the 20 dollar mark for a Mini, especially with this line, where they generally seem smaller than "normal" Minis already (which my brain translates as "not worth as much"). I will clearly never own that HT Eleven.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:38 pm

Got couple of minis on local Target and able to pull Upside Down Will.

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:21 pm

I took another stab at Steve from an apparently full case at Gamestop and got... two upside down Barbs.

*sigh*

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:10 pm

Heli88 wrote:I took another stab at Steve from an apparently full case at Gamestop and got... two upside down Barbs.

*sigh*

Mixed box for sure. At least you grabbed two ex.

s006jap

Postby s006jap » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi, first time poster, just started collecting. Anyone have Hopper's weight?

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:00 pm

s006jap wrote:Hi, first time poster, just started collecting. Anyone have Hopper's weight?

wgfulton

Postby wgfulton » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:07 am

Lannister-King wrote:
wgfulton wrote:

I got six Nancy's before I just caved and bought Steve on eBay.

I’m close. But $30+ for a mini? I’m holding out for a while. Hopefully these end up like the Rick and Morty set and prices plummet.

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:23 pm

It's getting enough into diminishing returns frustration for me that I've started thinking more seriously about ebay, but I just can't bear the prices. I think I'm probably done weighing and hoping, but the next full box I see will probably suck me back in. But eventually, paying 7 bucks for another Nancy or Dustin is going to add up to "just buy it on ebay" anyway.

I keep hassling people who put "or best offer" listings up to see if I can talk 'em down. I did get Joyce for a decent price, but I've had no luck with the other exclusives I'm missing. I did manage to put together a full regular set while hunting down the exclusives I was missing, so it's not a terrible thing.

Ivette408

Postby Ivette408 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:35 pm

Funko Fun Days 2014 NO!
Funko Fun Days 2015 NO1
Funko Fun Days 2016 NO!
Funko Fun Days 2017 no!
Funko Fun Days 2018 :help:
:mal:

iAlieee

Postby iAlieee » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:48 am

Does anyone have a list of the weights for all of these? If so could you PM me with it please!

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:39 am

Are there any Walmart exclusives? I have seen the box at my local Walmart but it didnt have any exclusive markings on the box. Is it just HT and GS for exclusives?
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

s006jap

Postby s006jap » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:05 pm

volsspongebob wrote:Are there any Walmart exclusives? I have seen the box at my local Walmart but it didnt have any exclusive markings on the box. Is it just HT and GS for exclusives?

and Target has exclusives.

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:49 am

If somebody's got 'em, I could use weights for Mr. Clarke, helmet Eleven, Brenner, and Eggo Eleven. (I suspect the Elevens all weigh about the same as your normal Eleven, but I'd appreciate confirmation.)

s006jap

Postby s006jap » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Clarke is slightly over 42. Not sure of the others.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:51 pm

As much as I love the show I just cannot get into these. I just bought a box thinking I just needed to get into my hands and see in person. Just not my style. To each his own heck not a fan of the HP style but i still got them cause hey HP right lol
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:00 pm

I'm just one away from finishing. Just need that HT Eleven with eggo :(
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Return to “Blind Bags”