WWE Mystery Minis Series 3

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
MinisculeWayne

WWE Mystery Minis Series 3

Postby MinisculeWayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:51 pm

NO WORD YET!?

I apologize if this got anyone excited that I had news. I DO NOT. But, I feel like this thread needed to get started so if ANYONE is watching, they can see the great desire for these Mystery Minis to come into being. WE WANT WWE MYSTERY MINIS!!!!

Has anyone heard ANYthing!? I read the opinion that someone left on another thread here that said they were afraid PSHs were basically taking over for MMs... I know that Funko announced a WWE PSH line (which I have ZERO interest in), and the combination of these two things has me really worried that they aren't going to proceed with a Series 3 and further of the WWE Mystery Minis.

If this is the case, I will be very truly, deeply disappointed. The WWE Mystery Minis line is the ONLY Funko product I purchase. It's the ONLY "toy" I purchase. Hell, it's the ONLY pro-wrestling merchandise I purchase other than the occasional event poster. I am REALLY into this line - I have all 30 of them, and I am desperate for more. Just to see the choices, the designs, the blend of old-school and current roster. There is SO much possibility out there... more than just about anything, to be honest. WWE in its rich history has MORE characters, and characters people would be interested in purchasing likenesses thereof, than just about any product I could think of. Clearly comic books have their huge, rich rosters of characters, but I think WWE has more that would sell than, let's say, Marvel or DC. But surely outside of comics & wrestling, nothing could compare to the depth and richness of the list of characters.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make more WWE Mystery Minis.

And to you other WWE Mystery Minis fans, please post any news you hear and help us spread the word!! Thanks!

levixkelly

Re: WWE Mystery Minis Series 3

Postby levixkelly » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:48 am

Haven't heard anything yet, but anything wrestling is cool
Hi, I'm Levi
Instagram:
@levikelly90
Twitter: @levikelly90

Image Image

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Yes please. Could make a list of 50+ off the top of my head. We need series 3 with all faces of Foley at least. Maybe some ECW stars, RVD, Samurai, Rhino etc.

gogman

Postby gogman » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:59 pm

I really hope there's another series coming as these are one of my favourite Funko lines.

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:48 pm

I think series one and two sold well enough that a series three would be forthcoming sometime this year. Didn't get announced until around July last year, so I wouldn't start to worry until a least August.

Personally, I hope we get a line-up with as many of these as possible...

- AJ Styles
- Kevin Owens
- The Miz
- Dean Ambrose
- Samoa Joe
- Bayley
- Charlotte
- Sasha Banks
- Alexa Bliss
- New Day
- Mr Perfect
- Earthquake
- Big Boss Man
- Mick Foley
- Triple H
- Shawn Michaels
- Kurt Angle
- Chris Jericho
- Demolition
- The Road Warriors
- Booker T
- Vader
- Rusev
- Edge
- Christian
- Greg Valentine
- Rick Martel
- Eddie Guerrero

Okay, I could probably go on like that all night long. LOL.

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:28 pm

Whattya say, guys? Whattya say, WWE? Whattya say, Funko!? PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSE!!??

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:31 pm

I'd say it's pretty safe to say series 3 won't be happening. I still see some series 1 and 2 on clearance and still not selling all over the place. I'd be surprised if there's a series 3. Hoping for it for sure, but not optimistic.

marromero

Postby marromero » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:50 pm

Quazimoto wrote:I'd say it's pretty safe to say series 3 won't be happening. I still see some series 1 and 2 on clearance and still not selling all over the place. I'd be surprised if there's a series 3. Hoping for it for sure, but not optimistic.

Yes, quite a few cases that look completely untouched in some spots, but you never really know. :-/

aless

Postby aless » Sat May 19, 2018 3:56 am

Sad to see that this lins seen to be died. :(

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Mon May 21, 2018 12:16 pm

I think more minis will come back at some point. Funko has a great relationship with WWE.
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

philipali

Postby philipali » Mon May 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Bring on the following:

Degeneration-X
New Age Outlaws
Nation of Domination
The Rock
The Corporation
BadAss Undertaker
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Mon May 21, 2018 7:18 pm

bring em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWE 3!! WWE 3!! WWE 3!!

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:32 pm

How best can we get a voice, a customer demand voice, for this line to Funko and/or WWE!? Like I have said many, many times on this board, this is the ONLY TOY in the world that I collect (or have collected since I was a child). I don't collect ANY other Funko products. I don't collect ANY other wrestling figures. I don't collect ANY TOYS!! But these figures are SO extraordinary to me that I really, really wish and hope that we could get some more! It may sound silly, but it is a HUGE, HUGE disappointment for me if we never see more of this line made :(

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:23 pm

I think, at this point, we all need to just admit that WWE Mystery Minis are probably done. It's been almost two years since the latest WWE Mystery Minis and it's pretty clear that Series 2 just didn't sell very well (still a bunch of them on store shelves in many places). I think Funko made a huge mistake in doing a predominately black color scheme with the set (look at series 1 vs series 2 and you can easily see what series 1 appealed to casual fans so much more than series 2 - 1 was just so much more colorful and fun that I'm sure plenty of people who didn't even know what the heck WWE is picked up a couple). But, at the end of the day, Series 2 simply didn't sell as well as they were expecting and the most important thing for any toy line is sales. If things don't sell, more figure won't be made.

I hope I'm wrong and will be pleasantly surprised to see a WWE Mystery Minis Series 3 (they're close to the only minis I've not sold). Well, I hope we see it so long as they don't push this multiple 1/6 and ridiculous ratios on the set.

jimmyk888

Postby jimmyk888 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:59 am

I think it has to do with another company having WWE blind boxed figures coming out.

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:52 pm

I think they are building the hype to do all the ones we have listed in the past. Or so I hope.......

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:42 am

I don't know if they will make another serie, because is not that popular. Wherever I go either Walgreens, Walmart or Target; the most mystery boxes they always had is WWE.

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:27 pm

damn, dudes... this makes me sad. I am sitting here staring at my little dudes and lamenting that they will never be joined by legions of more. they are a rad little collection, and as I have stated before, they are lone "toy" collectible in my life. they were just the right size, the right style, the right feeling - they mean a lot to me. if they never make any more, I will be sincerely bummed. this series deserves completion. EVEN IF it is only one more series - it still blows my mind that WWE would put ANY series out with including a Triple H or Shawn Michaels. and as we have all dreamed about our favorites, some that would have been brilliant, it's Trips and HBK (and Kane for that matter) that didn't make it in these series that would think the WWE would almost demand more be made for the sake of including these.

oh well. alas, alas.

Return to “Blind Bags”