Thor: Ragnarok Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Libertyroxx

Re: Thor: Ragnarok Mystery Minis

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:35 pm

Bought a few this weekend while at HT picking up an online Hot Cash order. Snagged Hela!!! Really want Fenris, and they had almost 3 full boxes, but no luck. They definitely had nothing heavy enough to be him.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

PopDaddy

Postby PopDaddy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:41 am

Whoa these look neat. Definitely styled them up.
WTB: Luffy color proto

Neuron

Postby Neuron » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello.

Anyone happen to have pics of the back of box for both GS and HT? Wanna know the ratio for helmetless loki n thor as well as Hela n Fennir.

Thk u
ImageImage

nikegolferML23

Postby nikegolferML23 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Neuron wrote:Hello.

Anyone happen to have pics of the back of box for both GS and HT? Wanna know the ratio for helmetless loki n thor as well as Hela n Fennir.

Thk u

Gs Loki and Thor is 1/6, HT hela n fennir is 1/36
Call me Tiger..... I mean Mike
ISO: Greedo Blue Box, ECCC Phoenix, Red Skull, Unmasked Wolverine

Neuron

Postby Neuron » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:31 am

nikegolferML23 wrote:
Neuron wrote:Hello.

Thk u

Gs Loki and Thor is 1/6, HT hela n fennir is 1/36

Ahh..cool! Thanks!! Off to hunt i go...
ImageImage

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:28 pm

I bought one of these today which I wasn't sure if I should do because I was wanting to pick up a full box later, but they were on special and I'd just gotten out of a showing of Ragnarok so I was weak. I figured the heavy one was Hulk so I went for a lighter one and got Valkyrie! I was so happy because she's my favourite character, so I'm pretty stoked about that. Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to get some of my other wants in this line, although I wouldn't mind having two Valkyries if I do pick up a box.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:Bought a few this weekend while at HT picking up an online Hot Cash order. Snagged Hela!!! Really want Fenris, and they had almost 3 full boxes, but no luck. They definitely had nothing heavy enough to be him.

Nice! I got a few today and was really hoping for Hela. At least I got Astral Grandmaster.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:10 pm

This has to be one of my favorite mystery minis.

Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:13 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:Bought a few this weekend while at HT picking up an online Hot Cash order. Snagged Hela!!! Really want Fenris, and they had almost 3 full boxes, but no luck. They definitely had nothing heavy enough to be him.

Nice! I got a few today and was really hoping for Hela. At least I got Astral Grandmaster.

I have almost all of them now. Got Fenris! Just missing Korg, Bruce Banner, Sakaaran Guard, and Valkyrie with staff.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:34 am

Libertyroxx wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:

I have almost all of them now. Got Fenris! Just missing Korg, Bruce Banner, Sakaaran Guard, and Valkyrie with staff.

There's only one Valkyrie figure, the one you're referring to with the staff is Topaz, who's Grandmaster's bodyguard.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:19 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:This has to be one of my favorite mystery minis.

Bought couple figures and pull the same one. Love it.

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:20 pm

Gamestop had them on clearance for $4.97 and also had them buy 1 get 1 free. I picked up the last 12 boxes they had. Didn't do too shabby got the chase Grandmaster and Miek along with a few others I needed.

BrienneTheBlue

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:23 am

I picked up two today: Hulk and Odin to go with the four I already have (Thor, Heimdall, Valkyrie and Grandmaster) but the one I really want, Loki, I can not find at all! I'm picking from full boxes so I guess I'm just unlucky.

Hi, I'm Fran.

Signature from the fantastic bathtub-tigers

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:44 am

BrienneTheBlue wrote:I picked up two today: Hulk and Odin to go with the four I already have (Thor, Heimdall, Valkyrie and Grandmaster) but the one I really want, Loki, I can not find at all! I'm picking from full boxes so I guess I'm just unlucky.

I have both common and GS Loki if you need him.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

mustangkelly17

Postby mustangkelly17 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:06 pm

Bought the rest of what the 2 gamestops around me had. Got everything but asteral grandmaster and meik. Got extras of gs exclusive thor and loki, as well as surtur, heimdell, odin, gladiator hulk, and surturren guard.

Looking for thor and loki with helmets, bruce banner, hela, fenris wolf,casual hulk, asteral grandmaster, and meik if anyone wants to trade

Jackson

Postby Jackson » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:14 pm

mustangkelly17 wrote:Bought the rest of what the 2 gamestops around me had. Got everything but asteral grandmaster and meik. Got extras of gs exclusive thor and loki, as well as surtur, heimdell, odin, gladiator hulk, and surturren guard.

Looking for thor and loki with helmets, bruce banner, hela, fenris wolf,casual hulk, asteral grandmaster, and meik if anyone wants to trade

I have an extra astral grandmaster and I've been looking for a korg

Jackson

Postby Jackson » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:16 pm

Jackson wrote:
mustangkelly17 wrote:Bought the rest of what the 2 gamestops around me had. Got everything but asteral grandmaster and meik. Got extras of gs exclusive thor and loki, as well as surtur, heimdell, odin, gladiator hulk, and surturren guard.

I'm also still looking for the guard still

Jackson

Postby Jackson » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:31 pm

Jackson wrote:
Jackson wrote:

I also have an extra Bruce banner

mustangkelly17

Postby mustangkelly17 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:50 pm

Jackson wrote:
Jackson wrote:
Jackson wrote:I have an extra astral grandmaster and I've been looking for a korg

Lmk if you want to work a trade

Jackson

Postby Jackson » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:37 pm

mustangkelly17 wrote:
Jackson wrote:
Jackson wrote:I'm also still looking for the guard still

Lmk if you want to work a trade

I would like to work a trade for sure. I'm just not sure how we would be able to do it

vhsu16

Postby vhsu16 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:47 pm

more to collect \:D/ \:D/

BrienneTheBlue

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:41 am

RogueSolo wrote:
BrienneTheBlue wrote:I picked up two today: Hulk and Odin to go with the four I already have (Thor, Heimdall, Valkyrie and Grandmaster) but the one I really want, Loki, I can not find at all! I'm picking from full boxes so I guess I'm just unlucky.

I have both common and GS Loki if you need him.

Thanks for the offer but I'm in the UK so I don't know how expensive postage would be, or if you'd even be willing to send them.

I found Surtur today on my Loki hunt, lol. I'm getting good at finding the 1/24s

Hi, I'm Fran.

Signature from the fantastic bathtub-tigers

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:09 pm

I’m still looking for a lot of these so if anyone has any to sell or trade please PM me. :)
Just a small town girl...

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:21 am

Score! My HT was down to 4 boxes yesterday, and I couldn't resist checking up on them. Of the 4, 1 weighed in at Surtur range, 1 was either Valkyrie or Bruce (I already have both, 2 of Valkyrie in fact...grrrr...), and the other 2 should have been Grandmaster and Hela! So I took the change, bought those last 2, and picked correctly!!

Not gonna lie, was hoping Grandmaster was the astral one, but I'm still thrilled with regular Grandmaster. And Hela caused me to do a happy dance - in my car, so the embarrassment was relatively minor! Love the work put in to her headdress, she looks awesome!
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:19 pm

Picked up 4 boxes on clearance at Gamestop and got Heimdel, Unmasked loki, The Grandmaster and Surtur :) Was really happy pulling surtur!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:34 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Picked up 4 boxes on clearance at Gamestop and got Heimdel, Unmasked loki, The Grandmaster and Surtur :) Was really happy pulling surtur!

I bought waaaaaay too many Lokis so I gave up on Surtur and finally made a trade lol

I'm just missing Korg, 1/72 Grandmaster, and Hela.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:38 pm

I gave up on Hot Topic ever getting in any new cases, so I finally bit the bullet and bought Hela for $35 from a reddit seller. I recently saw one close on eBay for over $70, so that was enough motivation for me. I just need Skurge, Topaz and the Sakaarian Guard, and I’m dunzo.

Somehow I wound up with three celestial Grandmasters, which is the most 1/72 duplicates I’ve ever pulled from a single series.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:33 am

Picked up some more boxes today. Have an extra unmasked Loki, Heimdel, and Surtur if anyone wants to trade.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:34 am

From the heights of success to the depths of despair! Went out to the HT sales today, wanting to find Odin, Heimdall, both Hulks, celestial Grandmaster, and maybe if I got lucky a Fenrir, Meik or Skurge. Also looking to see if I could help another funatic out with a Hela!

And I came home with - 1 regular Hulk, 1 HT Hulk, 2 Odins, 1 regular Grandmaster, a regular Thor and a regular Loki. Thor totally surprised me - he was close to Hela's weight. I guess he's been dieting?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my Hulks and an Odin, but disappointed with the rest! Oh well...on to the next HT! (Tomorrow. or Sunday. We'll see...)
Image ImageImage Image

Nerdywheelz

Postby Nerdywheelz » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:49 pm

Does anyone have a list of weights on these?

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:23 am

Sunshine29102 wrote:I’m still looking for a lot of these so if anyone has any to sell or trade please PM me. :)

What are you still missing? I'm sure quite a few of us have extras, but it's easier if we know what you're still in need of!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:26 am

Tried twice over the weekend for either Korg or Miek...alas. Double Hulks! Also had my first "no scales here" experience in a store outside of my usual hunting grounds. Had my scale out, with a mini on it, when an associate came over to chat. Very casually shook a few boxes and stacked them around the scale... I did stop weighing (at that store), just didn't want to get caught!
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:21 am

Pulled an astral Grandmaster for $2 at the 99 cent store today :)

keyese

Postby keyese » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:06 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Pulled an astral Grandmaster for $2 at the 99 cent store today :)

Awesome luck! I am still missing him and Miek, but maybe I should hunt for some on clearance too :0
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:33 pm

kihou wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:Pulled an astral Grandmaster for $2 at the 99 cent store today :)

Awesome luck! I am still missing him and Miek, but maybe I should hunt for some on clearance too :0

Great pull! If minis were on clearance at $2 each, I would just go for it and open as many as I can, hoping I would luck out at some point :D
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

seventh son

Postby seventh son » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:31 am

First, apologies for reviving such an old thread, but I hope you'll understand.

I haunt all the Walmarts I can get to (mainly hoping they FINALLY get the Endgame series...which they STILL haven't...grrr).

One in particular has had three lonely little boxes of Ragnarok for like, ever. They're just sitting there every time I go in and I just pass them by figuring there can't POSSIBLY be anything worthwhile in there, what with all the 1/6.

Tonight I figured "what the heck". I'm celebrating joining the site so I'll treat myself. If there's nothing there, well it's only three boxes, it won't kill me. Plus, maybe one of them will have that cool gladiator Hulk! One can hope.

Here's the result! Hey, sometimes ya just don't know...

The picture really doesn't do little Miek justice. Outta the park, FUNKO, outta the park!!! :freddy2: =D> =D>

Thanks for the look!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:03 am

nice pulls

seventh son

Postby seventh son » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:31 am

Thanks!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:29 am

seventh son wrote:First, apologies for reviving such an old thread, but I hope you'll understand.

I haunt all the Walmarts I can get to (mainly hoping they FINALLY get the Endgame series...which they STILL haven't...grrr).

One in particular has had three lonely little boxes of Ragnarok for like, ever. They're just sitting there every time I go in and I just pass them by figuring there can't POSSIBLY be anything worthwhile in there, what with all the 1/6.

Tonight I figured "what the heck". I'm celebrating joining the site so I'll treat myself. If there's nothing there, well it's only three boxes, it won't kill me. Plus, maybe one of them will have that cool gladiator Hulk! One can hope.

The picture really doesn't do little Miek justice. Outta the park, FUNKO, outta the park!!! :freddy2: =D> =D>

Thanks for the look!

that hulk is a1...i never really gave this series a shot. might have to get friendly on ebay and see how i can catch up lol

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:42 pm

seventh son wrote:First, apologies for reviving such an old thread, but I hope you'll understand.

Thanks for the look!

Congrats on your new finds! And it's true, you just never know what you'll get. Excellent score!

Return to “Blind Bags”