Thor: Ragnarok Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
seventh son

Re: Thor: Ragnarok Mystery Minis

Postby seventh son » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:28 am

Thanks!

akimotomitsuki

Re: Thor: Ragnarok Mystery Minis

Postby akimotomitsuki » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:13 am

seventh son wrote:First, apologies for reviving such an old thread, but I hope you'll understand.

I haunt all the Walmarts I can get to (mainly hoping they FINALLY get the Endgame series...which they STILL haven't...grrr).

One in particular has had three lonely little boxes of Ragnarok for like, ever. They're just sitting there every time I go in and I just pass them by figuring there can't POSSIBLY be anything worthwhile in there, what with all the 1/6.

Tonight I figured "what the heck". I'm celebrating joining the site so I'll treat myself. If there's nothing there, well it's only three boxes, it won't kill me. Plus, maybe one of them will have that cool gladiator Hulk! One can hope.

Here's the result! Hey, sometimes ya just don't know...

The picture really doesn't do little Miek justice. Outta the park, FUNKO, outta the park!!! :freddy2: =D> =D>

Thanks for the look!

Wow, so amazing, I ended up just buying one off ebay just to because I decided to collect this set wayyyyyyyyy after this was released... Now I am still struggling on the hot topic exclusives T-T sad life LOL
Aries Strength/Weakness
Basically, I'm enthusiastic about expanding my toy collection which I'm passionate about. I'm optimistic about not going broke & becoming homeless due to my impulsive collecting behavior on top of the fact that I can be impatient & pre-order too much which could lead me to going broke & being homeless. BUT in that case, my aggressive side will serve me well because if you tryna take my toys, I'mma fight you. It's a vicious cycle. ;-) FOOD & TOYS = LIFE <3

Return to “Blind Bags”