Disney Afternoon Minis.

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Mr Yac

Re: Disney Afternoon Minis.

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:42 pm

beachball48 wrote:Thanks, I'm gonna see what happens in the next couple weeks. It seems distribution takes a vacation after holidays. I'm hoping a fresh case arrives so I can check off all the excl. and a couple of the commons I need.

ok cool, Fresh case is probably the best route if you actually want them all (which I also did :D ). hope they pop up soon for you

Funkofresh916

Postby Funkofresh916 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:56 pm

I am going to need to search for the darkwing duck one hahah

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:57 pm

Been to a few spots and haven't even seen these. I just want a Darkwing. lol
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Though I really want all of these for nostalgia purposes, I am really trying to limit the mm quests I go on! But while wasting time at the mall with a friend today, we were looking at the minis, and she said the only one she'd want was the HT swimming Scrooge. Which is one of the ones I really want. Since the ratios were 1/6, and there were 9 left in the box, and I had my scale and a list of weights, I went for it...and we both managed to pull Scrooge! High point of the day for us both! And her first experience pulling a mini, glad it went well for her!
Image ImageImage Image

Nellekeller

Postby Nellekeller » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:46 pm

I got these and all my doubles i made christmas tree ornaments with

ScroogeMcDollar

Postby ScroogeMcDollar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Katers wrote:Though I really want all of these for nostalgia purposes, I am really trying to limit the mm quests I go on! But while wasting time at the mall with a friend today, we were looking at the minis, and she said the only one she'd want was the HT swimming Scrooge. Which is one of the ones I really want. Since the ratios were 1/6, and there were 9 left in the box, and I had my scale and a list of weights, I went for it...and we both managed to pull Scrooge! High point of the day for us both! And her first experience pulling a mini, glad it went well for her!

Nice job! I was at my local Hot Topic and they had what looked like a fresh case but boxes tossed everywhere. I've already completed the set but I was curious how long they stay in stock after they come out. I'm planning ahead for wave 2! I scored swimming Scrooge off ebay for $11 so I can't complain.

Nellekeller wrote:I got these and all my doubles i made christmas tree ornaments with

This is a great idea! I was also thinking doubles could be repainted like making a comic book accurate scrooge or a yellow Louie like the old cartoon!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:30 pm

ScroogeMcDollar wrote:I'm planning ahead for wave 2!

really hope we get more, a bit worried they'll branch out into other shows though to be honest. I don't want Goof Troop or even worse the later stuff like Bonkers or Marsupilami before we get more from Darkwing & Ducktales.

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:07 pm

Darkwing's got an almost untouched villain roster, so I have to think we'll at least get a couple more guys, and I don't see how they could not do Gizmoduck in a series two, since he touches two properties. I wouldn't be hugely opposed to a random Bonkers or whatever, but later stuff definitely means less that would interest me.

Still, throwing in some Gummi Bears or Gargoyles wouldn't be bad.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:28 pm

Heli88 wrote:

I wouldn't be against either, heck i'd be all for Gargoyles getting it's own series of minis (though truthfully i'd have loved solo Ducktales and Darkwing sets the most). but my ideal wave 2 would be

1. Gizmoduck
2. Bubba
3. Tootsie
4. Megavolt
5. Bushroot
6. Quackerjack
7. The Liquidator
8. Ma Beagle
9. Bigtime Beagle
10. Burger Beagle
11. Bouncer Beagle
12. Fat Cat (the Rangers need somebody to face off against)

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:34 pm

ScroogeMcDollar wrote:
Katers wrote:Though I really want all of these for nostalgia purposes, I am really trying to limit the mm quests I go on! But while wasting time at the mall with a friend today, we were looking at the minis, and she said the only one she'd want was the HT swimming Scrooge. Which is one of the ones I really want. Since the ratios were 1/6, and there were 9 left in the box, and I had my scale and a list of weights, I went for it...and we both managed to pull Scrooge! High point of the day for us both! And her first experience pulling a mini, glad it went well for her!

Nice job! I was at my local Hot Topic and they had what looked like a fresh case but boxes tossed everywhere. I've already completed the set but I was curious how long they stay in stock after they come out. I'm planning ahead for wave 2! I scored swimming Scrooge off ebay for $11 so I can't complain.

Oh yikes, I don't really even want to think about wave 2! I think they hit most of the ones I'd have wanted in wave 1 - though I'm sure they'll surprise me with something I need desperately with the next round. Isn't that the way it always works?
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:39 pm

Heli88 wrote:Darkwing's got an almost untouched villain roster, so I have to think we'll at least get a couple more guys, and I don't see how they could not do Gizmoduck in a series two, since he touches two properties. I wouldn't be hugely opposed to a random Bonkers or whatever, but later stuff definitely means less that would interest me.

Okay, I hadn't considered either of those for wave 2, but now I really want Gargoyles! I'd have to go for the whole set on that one!
Image ImageImage Image

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:10 pm

Heli88 wrote:Still, throwing in some Gummi Bears or Gargoyles wouldn't be bad.

These would be the death of me... I was ok with only getting a couple of this series as I'm just that little bit older that I knew Chip n Dale before Rescue Rangers and Ducktales ducks before Ducktales, so I just want a Scrooge and Dewey left to go, but if they make Gummi Bears ones?!? Ugh... just take my money now... lol

Actually, they'd be a great 1/12 series...
Zummi
Tummi
Grammi
Sunni
Cubbi
Gruffi
Gusto
Cavin
Princess
King
Sir Tuxford
Toady
Igthorn
Orge

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:03 am

Nellekeller wrote:I got these and all my doubles i made christmas tree ornaments with

Such a great idea! My tree already has tons of Disney ornaments for the kiddos (well, me and my wife are big fans too). So many new ornaments for next year. Woo hoo!
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022!

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:42 am

These shows are my childhood. Can't wait to see them in person!

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:09 pm

Mr Yac wrote:1. Gizmoduck
2. Bubba
3. Tootsie
4. Megavolt
5. Bushroot
6. Quackerjack
7. The Liquidator
8. Ma Beagle
9. Bigtime Beagle
10. Burger Beagle
11. Bouncer Beagle
12. Fat Cat (the Rangers need somebody to face off against)

I had totally forgotten to include the Beagle Boys! They should definitely show up for a theoretical Wave 2. Liquidator would be really cool too; translucent figures always appeal to me.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:00 pm

Heli88 wrote:
I had totally forgotten to include the Beagle Boys! They should definitely show up for a theoretical Wave 2. Liquidator would be really cool too; translucent figures always appeal to me.

I went with Burger, Bouncer & Bigtime as those 3 seemed to be the most regular occurring of the brothers in the series. and yes a translucent Liquidator would be so darn cool.

Calle888

Postby Calle888 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:30 pm

anyone got the layout =x
Image ImageImageImageImage

Anniedamonster

Postby Anniedamonster » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:37 am

OMG! i cannot stop when I saw this collection! Need every single one!

GraySea

Postby GraySea » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:43 am

There's so many I'd like from this series. Must contain myselffff.
I LOVE DORBZ. \:D/

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:43 pm

I really (still) like this set the best. I had to order some Darkwings just so I can have that character. He's so fierce!!
ImageImage
ImageImage

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:48 pm

Been wanting to get into the set for a bit but the price point has been tough (Usually boxes go for 8 - 10)m so when the 3 for 18 deal at Hot Topic came about I jumped on it and bought a case.

Mistake #1 - Didn't ask if there was an unopened case available
Mistake #2 - Didn't check if all boxes was there and when I got home found there were 2 empty spaces underneigh so I paid for 12, but only got 10.

Still - I love the Haul:
Common Dewey
Common Louie
Gadget
Gosalyn
Launchpad
2x Negatons
2x Scrooge Swimming
Magica De Spell

Now I am just missing 6 more commons and Toys R Us and Junior Woodchuck Dewey in terms of exclusives!
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

Vin phx

Postby Vin phx » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:54 pm

Love the way these came out only picked up 3 so far but plan to get more this weekend.
Pop count 1k+
Dorbz count 180
ImageImage

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:48 pm

Okay, so now I have all the exclusives and everything from the exclusive cases, but I still have yet to see a normal case anywhere.

Are the normal cases actually showing up at stores, or should I just give up and get Scrooge, Chip, and Dale off ebay or something? I'm surprised that I don't seem to be seeing these guys anywhere else, but, then again, the exclusives are with the retailers who are most likely to stock MMs around me.

(PS If anybody's got weights for those three, I'd appreciate the info in case I actually find some boxes to check.)

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:41 pm

These all looked great. I don't really collect minis. I grab a few here and there especially the Disney ones. I couldn't pass on getting a few of these. They're so cute!!!
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:29 pm

Heli88 wrote:(PS If anybody's got weights for those three, I'd appreciate the info in case I actually find some boxes to check.)

Chip ranges: 49.9- 51.4g
Dale range: 49-49.4g
Scrooge range: 51.1-51.5g

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:45 am

Thanks!

Now I just need to find some boxes to check.

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:23 pm

Does anybody know which position Scrooge is in? Just found a case at Walmart and got Chip & Dale, but still need him.

(Thanks!)
ImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:33 pm

I've yet to find a regular case either, sad that after buying a full case I still need nearly 10 of them :(

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:06 am

Mr Yac wrote:I've yet to find a regular case either, sad that after buying a full case I still need nearly 10 of them :(

Which ones are only in the common case and not the exclusive cases?
It’s me Lynda

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:14 am

Popfanatics wrote:Which ones are only in the common case and not the exclusive cases?

Chip, Dale and Regular Scrooge.

Lordwuaka

Postby Lordwuaka » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:16 am

Funko is the best

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:06 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:Which ones are only in the common case and not the exclusive cases?

Chip, Dale and Regular Scrooge.

Thank you.
The only place I’ve seen those is boxlunch
It’s me Lynda

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Fyi, the one time I saw a regular case at Walmart, it wasn't with the other minis, it was on a back wall of toys in a section with a bunch of small cheap toys for little kids. So if you go hunting at Walmart, you might wanna explore the whole toy section before leaving.
ImageImage

Mattyboy03

Postby Mattyboy03 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:24 am

It's what I was afraid of...My sister got me a couple for Christmas, now I went out and have bought like two cases worth :mir1:

My poor wallet...

This is why I try to stay away from Mini's, OCD kick's in once I get a couple and I can't rest till I have them all! I tried to be good and only buy a few, then when I opened them in the car, I couldn't help but go back in and buy the rest of the case cause I said "MIGHT AS WELL!" SMH... lol

Atleast I got enough now I can probably trade for the ones I'm missing and don't need to buy anymore!

Matt or Matt-Chew!

Instagram: Bigluciouz

Fundays 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2018
Funko Fright Night II

Latest Grails I'm Looking For:

-18" Retro Freddy Skeletor - Color Freddy He-Man & Freddy Skeletor PoP! Protos - Elvira, All Black Pop! Proto

mrxdoe

Postby mrxdoe » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:37 am

Katers wrote:
Heli88 wrote:Darkwing's got an almost untouched villain roster, so I have to think we'll at least get a couple more guys, and I don't see how they could not do Gizmoduck in a series two, since he touches two properties. I wouldn't be hugely opposed to a random Bonkers or whatever, but later stuff definitely means less that would interest me.

Okay, I hadn't considered either of those for wave 2, but now I really want Gargoyles! I'd have to go for the whole set on that one!

I would put in a Xanatos putting a castle in the clouds kinda effort to find all the Gargoyles minis if they existed. Maybe collect a 2nd set to have them painted stone by day, warriors by night

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:10 am

mrxdoe wrote:
Katers wrote:

I would put in a Xanatos putting a castle in the clouds kinda effort to find all the Gargoyles minis if they existed. Maybe collect a 2nd set to have them painted stone by day, warriors by night

That is brilliant! But now I'm worried that, by speaking it aloud, it'll be exclusives somewhere...!
Image ImageImage Image

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:24 pm

Does anyone have weights for the Toys R Us exclusives?

GraphicSilence

Postby GraphicSilence » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:27 pm

I have picked up 4 of these boxes. 3 out of those 4 times I have gotten Monterrey Jack. -_- I am clearly not good at picking boxes.

Grail: Batman Freddy
Desperately want: Flashpoint Batman, SDCC Blue Batman.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:42 pm

GraphicSilence wrote:I have picked up 4 of these boxes. 3 out of those 4 times I have gotten Monterrey Jack. -_- I am clearly not good at picking boxes.

you certainly are...if you're interested in unloading one of those extra Montys i could give him a good home, and if not perhaps i can hire you as my official mini picker for the time being lol

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:17 am

Indy Viper wrote:Fyi, the one time I saw a regular case at Walmart, it wasn't with the other minis, it was on a back wall of toys in a section with a bunch of small cheap toys for little kids. So if you go hunting at Walmart, you might wanna explore the whole toy section before leaving.

Thanks for the tip! I've started checking in the front "collectible" area with the Magic cards, but I may have missed a sneaky corner in the toy section.

Return to “Blind Bags”