NHL Pint Size Heroes Coming Soon

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
MattyPHATty

Re: NHL Pint Size Heroes Coming Soon

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:52 am

Quazimoto wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:I would love a set of these too if anyone is interested in splitting a case. May just bite the bullet and buy a full one if they ever become accessible

Same here. Looking for a full set myself. Haven't seen them anywhere, not even eBay. Wondering if maybe they got cancelled or something.

I sure hope not. Really like the nfl ones and after seeing pics of these I really wanted them. Hopefully they’ll start showing up somewhere soon

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:04 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
Quazimoto wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:I would love a set of these too if anyone is interested in splitting a case. May just bite the bullet and buy a full one if they ever become accessible

Same here. Looking for a full set myself. Haven't seen them anywhere, not even eBay. Wondering if maybe they got cancelled or something.

I sure hope not. Really like the nfl ones and after seeing pics of these I really wanted them. Hopefully they’ll start showing up somewhere soon

I hope not either. Only have a limited amount of space to display things, so I already gave away my NHL Pop!s and haven't picked up any of the new ones thinking I'd be getting the PSH.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Quazimoto wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Quazimoto wrote:

I hope not either. Only have a limited amount of space to display things, so I already gave away my NHL Pop!s and haven't picked up any of the new ones thinking I'd be getting the PSH.

Yeah these are definitely perfect for limited shelf space

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:40 pm

So....anyone see these guys around yet? Been checking on ebay and I haven't seen anything :( I think I saw someone post some on Facebook, but I can't find the post anymore. I just want a tiny, little, scruffy Brent Burns!
Hi, I'm Merri!

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Can't wait to get ahold of these.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

jandkstuff

Postby jandkstuff » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:27 pm

I absolutely love these!
Hi, I'm Karyn! Nice to meet you. :-)

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:06 pm

No Knights no buy! If they don’t come out in the next month it would make sense if they get postponed until the new season starts. Kinda think they would do poorly if they release these in the off season.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Ladies and Gents... These NHL Pint Size Heroes are already out. Have been for some time. Managed to track down a whole set for myself...

...Unfortunately. In their infinite wisdom, Funko decided to make them exclusive to Grosnar (a Canadian distributor), which means that any retailer wanting to stock them MUST buy them from Grosnar. I was going to just order a case from them, but you literally need both a business license and pre-approval to even view Grosnar's website. Needless to say, all this means that these NHL Pint Size Heroes are NOT easy to find at all. In fact, pretty much non-existent in the USA. I spent months scouring the internet and found only three places that even sold them at all. London Drug has them, but they wouldn't ship to the USA. Play And Collect had them and I literally bought every one they had left hoping that would net me the whole set. Almost did, but ended up one short (dang you P.K. Subban). So, I ordered a bunch more from the one remaining place that had them in stock... It was NOT cheap at all, but I'm a huge NHL fan and needed to have them. Managed to get me the last one to finish off the set and have a bunch of extras to sell as well.

Canadian NHL PSH fans might have an easier time hunting them down, but it seems that these little guys are destined to be very rare and rather difficult to find. Very glad I had the extra funds saved to get myself a full set and hope that if there's a series two (not very likely honestly), they're a lot easier to find.
Last edited by Quazimoto on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Quazimoto wrote:... Managed to get me the last one to finish off the set and have a bunch of extras to sell as well.

Any chance that one of those extras you have to sell is a Brent Burns? [-o< :D
Hi, I'm Merri!

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Quazimoto wrote:Canadian NHL PSH fans might have an easier time hunting them down, but it seems that these little guys are destined to be very rare and rather difficult to find. Very glad I had the extra funds saved to get myself a full set and hope that if there's a series two (not very likely honestly), they're a lot easier to find.

Nope we are not these things are impossible to find! Play and Collect was the only place I've seen them and someone bought them all :roflmao:

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:08 pm

synergy56 wrote:
Quazimoto wrote:... Managed to get me the last one to finish off the set and have a bunch of extras to sell as well.

Unfortunately not. Only managed to get one of him.

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:13 pm

funkystark wrote:
Quazimoto wrote:Canadian NHL PSH fans might have an easier time hunting them down, but it seems that these little guys are destined to be very rare and rather difficult to find. Very glad I had the extra funds saved to get myself a full set and hope that if there's a series two (not very likely honestly), they're a lot easier to find.

Nope we are not these things are impossible to find! Play and Collect was the only place I've seen them and someone bought them all :roflmao:

Well, I did say y'all MIGHT have an easier time. LOL

Either Funko made a very small amount of them or Grosnars got a ton sitting in there warehouse. I'm not even exaggerating when I said I searched online for months and only ever found three places. Heck, even eBay has only had one Dylan Larkin. Apparently they were officially available at first back in November or December.
Last edited by Quazimoto on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:24 pm

I was thinking this would be a great way to get my boyfriend started collecting but not if it is going to be hard to get them. Don't want him to get discouraged.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Quazimoto wrote:
synergy56 wrote:

Initial response:
lol Glad you finished your set though, they look great!!
Hi, I'm Merri!

marromero

Postby marromero » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:03 pm

synergy56 wrote:
Quazimoto wrote:
synergy56 wrote:Any chance that one of those extras you have to sell is a Brent Burns? [-o< :D

Initial response:
lol Glad you finished your set though, they look great!!

Lol that was hilarious, I am also glad you managed to complete your set.

LilPnay

Postby LilPnay » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Congrats on finding them! =D> Any chance you picked up an extra PK? [-o<
Melissa
"Collect things you love, that are authentic to you, and your house becomes your story" - Erin Flett

:freddy1:

**ISO**:
— Mickey Go Philippines —
— Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir —
— Sailor Mars specialty series Sailor Mars mystery mini —

— B-Rabbit Pop —
— Merlion fountain Pop —
— Freddy Jolliebee Pop —

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:16 pm

LilPnay wrote:

Congrats on finding them! =D> Any chance you picked up an extra PK? [-o<

Sadly no. P.K. Subban was the one figure I didn't get when I bought the first batch. Finally grabbed one of him two batches later.

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:44 pm

synergy56 wrote:So....anyone see these guys around yet? Been checking on ebay and I haven't seen anything :( I think I saw someone post some on Facebook, but I can't find the post anymore. I just want a tiny, little, scruffy Brent Burns!

Found them here:

http://shop.hhof.com/novelties/4554-nhl ... igure.html

$6.95 each

Looks like a flat shipping fee of $10 no matter how many you buy, to ship to Canada or the U.S.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:07 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:
synergy56 wrote:So....anyone see these guys around yet? Been checking on ebay and I haven't seen anything :( I think I saw someone post some on Facebook, but I can't find the post anymore. I just want a tiny, little, scruffy Brent Burns!

Found them here:

$6.95 each

Looks like a flat shipping fee of $10 no matter how many you buy, to ship to Canada or the U.S.

Nice! Thanks for posting :)
Hi, I'm Merri!

LilPnay

Postby LilPnay » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:30 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:
Found them here:

$6.95 each

Thanks for the link! All I want is PK Subban... I may just order some and hope for the best [-o<
Melissa
"Collect things you love, that are authentic to you, and your house becomes your story" - Erin Flett

:freddy1:

**ISO**:
— Mickey Go Philippines —
— Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir —
— Sailor Mars specialty series Sailor Mars mystery mini —

— B-Rabbit Pop —
— Merlion fountain Pop —
— Freddy Jolliebee Pop —

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:15 pm

Sold most my extras, but do still have some left and can do my cost plus shipping if anyone's still looking. Just let me know.

Also gonna build me a custom display for these guys. Will take a bit for all the parts to come in, but it'll be pretty sweet once the do I think.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue May 01, 2018 3:16 am

These lil guys are fantastic and well worth the price. I Was able to get a Canadian hookup

Yassiefay4

Postby Yassiefay4 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:11 am

These are so cute! Lol

dee001

Postby dee001 » Thu May 03, 2018 2:15 am

Omg! Need! I hope to find PK and Price!
*~*Diana*~* :pooh:

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed May 09, 2018 5:32 am

Quazimoto wrote:Sold most my extras, but do still have some left and can do my cost plus shipping if anyone's still looking. Just let me know.

Also gonna build me a custom display for these guys. Will take a bit for all the parts to come in, but it'll be pretty sweet once the do I think.

Would love to see a pic of the finished display if you get a chance. I’ve seen people use the displays that you can get at Target for the little metal figs and it looks great so I’m always looking for ideas on how to display these lil’ guys.

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Wed May 09, 2018 7:28 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
Quazimoto wrote:Sold most my extras, but do still have some left and can do my cost plus shipping if anyone's still looking. Just let me know.

Would love to see a pic of the finished display if you get a chance. I’ve seen people use the displays that you can get at Target for the little metal figs and it looks great so I’m always looking for ideas on how to display these lil’ guys.

I will definitely share a pic when it's finished. Underestimated the size I'd need, so I had to order a few more pieces to finish it up.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed May 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Quazimoto wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

I will definitely share a pic when it's finished. Underestimated the size I'd need, so I had to order a few more pieces to finish it up.

Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

TigerLily1276

Postby TigerLily1276 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:42 pm

I definitely need an Ovi!
ImageImage Image ImageImage

jeffcrazy

Postby jeffcrazy » Thu May 10, 2018 12:24 am

I can't wait for these to go on clearance so I can scoop up a bunch LOL

XSRK

Postby XSRK » Thu May 17, 2018 4:45 am

They need to do a NHL legends line! Need Gretzky n Paval Bure!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu May 17, 2018 8:06 am

XSRK wrote:They need to do a NHL legends line! Need Gretzky n Paval Bure!

A second wave of these with some legends would be awesome! Chelios, Howe, both Hulls and Makita to add a few

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Sun May 20, 2018 9:47 pm

Finally finished up my NHL Pint Size Heroes display. Came out pretty nice I think. Also has a clear acrylic cover that goes over the base to keep the dust off, but had too much glare in the photos, so I'm showing it here without said cover...

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue May 22, 2018 7:05 pm

I was considerably luck to have made friends with someone in Canada. They hooked me up and I was able to get a set of NHL Pints. They are so adorable. LOVE THEM!

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue May 22, 2018 7:06 pm

Quazimoto wrote:Finally finished up my NHL Pint Size Heroes display. Came out pretty nice I think. Also has a clear acrylic cover that goes over the base to keep the dust off, but had too much glare in the photos, so I'm showing it here without said cover...

I am a displayaholic. I LOVE YOUR DISPLAY!

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Tue May 22, 2018 7:10 pm

pennykstone wrote:
Quazimoto wrote:Finally finished up my NHL Pint Size Heroes display. Came out pretty nice I think. Also has a clear acrylic cover that goes over the base to keep the dust off, but had too much glare in the photos, so I'm showing it here without said cover...

Thank You. Really happy with how it turned out myslef.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed May 23, 2018 12:11 pm

Quazimoto wrote:
pennykstone wrote:

Thank You. Really happy with how it turned out myslef.

I was able to connect with someone from Canada who bought a few cases. I was lucky enough to be able to connect with him and split the case. There are very few people that I have found who have these. I love the bearded guy.... HE'S SO CUTE!! Except they should have made some teeth missing from his smile LOL :compress:

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed May 23, 2018 12:15 pm

Holy cow! That is awesome, very creative! The little Stanley cup is a fantastic touch

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed May 23, 2018 12:15 pm

I randomly msgd a few people on FB from Canada and was lucky enough to find someone who is a serious collector. He was able to buy a case that we split. I think he may have bought extra. I could ask him if he still has the extra set.

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Wed May 23, 2018 1:24 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:

Holy cow! That is awesome, very creative! The little Stanley cup is a fantastic touch

Thanks! Interesting note... apparently that top part for the Stanley Cup is a rare piece or something. Had the hardest time tracking that down.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed May 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Quazimoto wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

Thanks! Interesting note... apparently that top part for the Stanley Cup is a rare piece or something. Had the hardest time tracking that down.

How did you make this display? It’s perfect size for this set of pints and looks great

Return to “Blind Bags”