Disney PSH Series 2

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Goofy_Guy

Re: Disney PSH Series 2

Postby Goofy_Guy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:15 pm

Maybe Funko will post the TRU boxes online, like they did with the Flocked Geoffrey. I'm sure they'll show up at the HQ store.
My Name Is Sean :goofy:

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Been checking TRU frequently for series 2 and no luck. They are not putting out any new stuff. At least at mine.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:52 pm

Goofy_Guy wrote:Maybe Funko will post the TRU boxes online, like they did with the Flocked Geoffrey. I'm sure they'll show up at the HQ store.

Let's hope that if they do that, we can just order a full box of 24 and be done with it. I don't want to have to order dozens of these to get the whole set (if they are randomly drawn from the box). Or ideally they would just make the set of 3 be one "item" in their store so we don't have to get tons of duplicates.

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:00 pm

So I saw an eBay listing for Hiro and Armored Baymax...listing shows from New York so I’m wondering if they did make it to some stores :-k
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

beckysaurus
HoF 2018 & CotM
HoF 2018 & CotM

Postby beckysaurus » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:57 pm

Annie_May13 wrote:So I saw an eBay listing for Hiro and Armored Baymax...listing shows from New York so I’m wondering if they did make it to some stores :-k

I was just about to post this. ??????? My TRU haven't gotten anything new!
San Diego funatic

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:12 pm

I haven't even seen series 2 near me :( I keep finding series 1 on sale at b&n though lol
Image Image

Kito87

Postby Kito87 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:51 am

I only want dumbo and Sully, but Everytime I get to a box it's too late. :( Gotta have... patience.
ISO: Dragonball and Cowboy Bebop Protos!!

IG: Comic_beast
TW: @hsabala
Tumblr: thecomicbeast
YT: ComicBeast

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:54 am

I want the TRU exclusives, but that won't happen :(

Has anyone seen a case of the regulars running around? I need Peter Pan and Tick Tock, but I'm not sure what store to go looking at.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:03 pm

Lonikins wrote:I want the TRU exclusives, but that won't happen :(

Has anyone seen a case of the regulars running around? I need Peter Pan and Tick Tock, but I'm not sure what store to go looking at.

So I have gotten a lot of the regulars I want. I just need Peter Pan.
Collecting since 2014

Goofy_Guy

Postby Goofy_Guy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:06 pm

nascar246788 wrote:

I'm still looking for regular packs. I've seen restocks at HT, but I think everyone is.

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:35 pm

I just bought my first 5 today and got Tinker Bell, 2 Donald Ducks, Lilo, and Sulley. They are precious.

Goofy_Guy

Postby Goofy_Guy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:39 pm

Annie_May13 wrote:So I saw an eBay listing for Hiro and Armored Baymax...listing shows from New York so I’m wondering if they did make it to some stores :-k

I just saw the final price on this auction and the two PSH BH6 pieces went for $88. I really hope that Funko releases these like they have with the Pops! Anyone in the Everett area, can you keep an eye out at the HQ. These are small enough that they might not put them up on a Monday or Wednesday release. They do have FNAF PSH packs on the regular store website and you can buy a large quantity of single bags if you want.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 am

Goofy_Guy wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I'm still looking for regular packs. I've seen restocks at HT, but I think everyone is.

I have an extra Wall-E and Sully.
Collecting since 2014

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:13 am

Goofy_Guy wrote:

I just saw the final price on this auction and the two PSH BH6 pieces went for $88. I really hope that Funko releases these like they have with the Pops! Anyone in the Everett area, can you keep an eye out at the HQ. These are small enough that they might not put them up on a Monday or Wednesday release. They do have FNAF PSH packs on the regular store website and you can buy a large quantity of single bags if you want.

Seriously?!?!?! $88?!?! UGH I want the BH6 ones as well, but I am so not paying prices for that. I hope they'll find another place to put them out :(
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

Goofy_Guy

Postby Goofy_Guy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:15 am

Lonikins wrote:
Goofy_Guy wrote:

Seriously?!?!?! $88?!?! UGH I want the BH6 ones as well, but I am so not paying prices for that. I hope they'll find another place to put them out :(

They can put them out at my house. I can then turn around and sell them at cost to funatics by the pack or full box. I think that would work. :D

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:21 am

Other than Hot Topic, where is everyone finding these? I haven’t been able to find hook, tick tock, or Peter Pan.
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

Lvpopcollector

Postby Lvpopcollector » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:24 am

I haven’t even been able to find these at the stores around me. Guess I need to get in stealth mode and get moving!!
:SW9:
Heather
Collector in Las Vegas since 2015

Sophiebeans

Postby Sophiebeans » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:04 am

Series 2 is SO FREAKIN CUTE! I needs me them all.
Image Image

:freddy3:

"Buildings burn, people die but real love is forever"..The Crow

Goofy_Guy

Postby Goofy_Guy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:36 am

HellKat613 wrote:Other than Hot Topic, where is everyone finding these? I haven’t been able to find hook, tick tock, or Peter Pan.

I personally have not seen them anywhere except HT. I may have seen them at the HQ, but I cannot remember if they were just the standard release.

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:12 pm

I don’t want a repeat of series 1 where I don’t get to finish it because of an elusive exclusive set (still searching for Moana!) but $88 for 2 pint size heroes is too much. My hope is that they go to another store or Funko just releases them- I’ll buy a lot if I have to but please, just give us a chance to get them :(
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sat May 26, 2018 10:40 am

Kito87 wrote:I only want dumbo and Sully, but Everytime I get to a box it's too late. :( Gotta have... patience.

I just want a few from this set too...trying to pick them up now. :-/ :-/

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Sat May 26, 2018 9:37 pm

Shalee04 wrote:I still need to,track down half this set. \:D/

I still need to find TRU exclusives and Walmart Exclusives........ Moana is hard to find.

Return to “Blind Bags”