Disney Afternoon Full Box or Random Select?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Skip

Re: Disney Afternoon Full Box or Random Select?

Postby Skip » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:25 am

Heli88 wrote:Out of my box, Gadget was about the same weight (47.3), but that wouldn't be too awful of a result, would it? :)

I'd be OK with an extra Gadget; she's the only one missing to complete a second Rescue Rangers set to give away to some lucky nephew or niece one day! :)

Skip

Postby Skip » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:30 am

w00kiee77 wrote:Gadget, Chip & Dale are all within the threshold of being around the 47g range... More Dale than Chip, but a couple of grams either way due to packaging or a scale different to others, and you've got at least 4 others per case to dodge (including two of those being dupes, so if you get one at 47.5 and one at 48.5 there's a good chance both could be Dales :( )

Lucky for me, hunting for Junior Woodchucks, is that Game Stop won't have ANY Chips or Dales! And I wouldn't mind an extra Gadget.

Skip

Postby Skip » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:52 am

Mr Yac wrote:just throwing it out there, but the only ones I currently need are Kahn (annoyed he wasn't in the TRU case I bought) Regular Scrooge, Negatron, Magica, Monty, Webby and Chip & Dale.

I got the same Khan problem - my TRU case was a REAL dud: 4 Louies (monkeys), 4 Kit Cloudkickers, 2 Gosalyns, a Webby, and a Negaduck. :( Luckily I was able to trade most of the doubles, and am only sitting on a bunch of Negatrons now. Just missing Khan and the three JWs still...

I'd check a Walmart for the missing Monty, Webby, Scrooge, Chip and Dale - good chances for the latter three, and best prices right now!

Cheeky Chi

Postby Cheeky Chi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:59 pm

I'm tempted to buy a whole box and see if I luck out.

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Skip wrote:
w00kiee77 wrote:Gadget, Chip & Dale are all within the threshold of being around the 47g range... More Dale than Chip, but a couple of grams either way due to packaging or a scale different to others, and you've got at least 4 others per case to dodge (including two of those being dupes, so if you get one at 47.5 and one at 48.5 there's a good chance both could be Dales :( )

Lucky for me, hunting for Junior Woodchucks, is that Game Stop won't have ANY Chips or Dales! And I wouldn't mind an extra Gadget.

Stupid me... I was going off the image below from cardboardconnection that had Chip and Dale in every one of their exclusives pics... I'll have to keep an eye out for different variants so Ic an avoid them again... I'm not interest in collecting many from this series, I just want a normal Scrooge! lol... (oh, and a Dewey since I've got the other two triplets)

Have the non-funko ones come out yet though? I'm dying for some weights for everything else...

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Wed May 23, 2018 7:56 pm

Does anybody have weights for Chip, Dale and non-exclusive Scrooge? I’m finally seeing these pop up at my Targets, and I’m going for the few non-chase characters that I’m missing.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun May 27, 2018 10:12 am

I hit up Toys R Us last night and was lucky to find about 11 of these. Got 5 exclusives (3 Negaducks and 2 Louies) along with some commons. Didn't seem too bad for what we could scavenge up.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Sun May 27, 2018 10:54 am

dexiesmom wrote:I hit up Toys R Us last night and was lucky to find about 11 of these. Got 5 exclusives (3 Negaducks and 2 Louies) along with some commons. Didn't seem too bad for what we could scavenge up.

You can use the extra exclusives to trade for,ones you need. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun May 27, 2018 6:29 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I hit up Toys R Us last night and was lucky to find about 11 of these. Got 5 exclusives (3 Negaducks and 2 Louies) along with some commons. Didn't seem too bad for what we could scavenge up.

That’s the plan!! \:D/ \:D/

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Sun May 27, 2018 6:34 pm

Shalee04 wrote:

trading is par of the fun!

Return to “Blind Bags”