Rick and Morty PSH!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
User avatar
GetLostYouPsycho
Posts: 488
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:I have yet to see Target or TRU ones in NYC. I still don't even have Scary Terry. Not many HTs out here and the ones I go to haven't had these in stock since January.


I've given up on Scary Terry. My HT got in one case and hasn't restocked since.

User avatar
BadEugoogolizer
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:14 am

Well they got me. I had resolved not to buy these, but came across an unopened case, so I just felt around for a full regular set. Gonna have to ebay for the exclusives I think. Sigh @ myself haha
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby kihou » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:04 pm

BadEugoogolizer wrote:Well they got me. I had resolved not to buy these, but came across an unopened case, so I just felt around for a full regular set. Gonna have to ebay for the exclusives I think. Sigh @ myself haha

I've done this so many times with pints and minis lol
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)

User avatar
BadEugoogolizer
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:33 am

kihou wrote:
BadEugoogolizer wrote:Well they got me. I had resolved not to buy these, but came across an unopened case, so I just felt around for a full regular set. Gonna have to ebay for the exclusives I think. Sigh @ myself haha

I've done this so many times with pints and minis lol


Yeah minis get me every time, but I thought I could resist these things. My willpower is nothing!
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

User avatar
ericj
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby ericj » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:38 pm

BadEugoogolizer wrote:
kihou wrote:
BadEugoogolizer wrote:Well they got me. I had resolved not to buy these, but came across an unopened case, so I just felt around for a full regular set. Gonna have to ebay for the exclusives I think. Sigh @ myself haha

I've done this so many times with pints and minis lol


Yeah minis get me every time, but I thought I could resist these things. My willpower is nothing!


This...so much this...

MegaFunkoMan
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:00 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby MegaFunkoMan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Luv these little guys!!!
ImageImage

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby kihou » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:20 pm

Update, BoxLunch was cool about me sending back the mistaken nonexclusives. So it all works out. I think I'm out like, $1 for shipping from the original order (since I don't think they'll refund that), but it was worth it to test the theory :)
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)

User avatar
mactds
Posts: 1476
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby mactds » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:31 pm

These are great, and I love that they take up a lot less room than all of the pops. Found 12 commons on eBay for $20, and now I need to track down the exclusives.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Image

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby kihou » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:42 pm

mactds wrote:These are great, and I love that they take up a lot less room than all of the pops. Found 12 commons on eBay for $20, and now I need to track down the exclusives.

Wow, that's an insanely good price!
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)

User avatar
ericj
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby ericj » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:05 pm

kihou wrote:Update, BoxLunch was cool about me sending back the mistaken nonexclusives. So it all works out. I think I'm out like, $1 for shipping from the original order (since I don't think they'll refund that), but it was worth it to test the theory :)


Thanks for testing it out and reporting back! Glad it was no problem returning them.

My targets just restocked the non-exclusive case :(

User avatar
MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY
Posts: 5223
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:33 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:18 pm

kihou wrote:Update, BoxLunch was cool about me sending back the mistaken nonexclusives. So it all works out. I think I'm out like, $1 for shipping from the original order (since I don't think they'll refund that), but it was worth it to test the theory :)


Glad it worked out for you. I wanted to bite the bullet but have a full set and didn't want to be stuck with duplicates. Like everyone else, just patiently waiting on the Target exclusives. ](*,)
Image
I'm Abe

User avatar
GetLostYouPsycho
Posts: 488
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:44 pm

I caved and got Scary Terry on eBay. Now I just need the target exclusives, if those ever show up..

Bobafett1989
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby Bobafett1989 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:02 pm

froyomorada wrote:Hot Topic
Image

Target
Image

Toys R Us
Image



Cowboy morty hahaha

RicoSabroso
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:20 am

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby RicoSabroso » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:10 am

idk how toysrus is going to work with them closing shop

Target dpci anyone?

Popfanatics
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby Popfanatics » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:23 pm

Ugh!! Where are the Target exclusives. :(
Hi from Lynda (popfanatics on instagram)

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby kihou » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:49 pm

RicoSabroso wrote:idk how toysrus is going to work with them closing shop

Target dpci anyone?

The TRU ones were out already, so I imagine they just won't get restocked ever. The Funko HQ store had them out as well, so maybe HQ (and/or online) could put them up too.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)

User avatar
cmasicampo
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby cmasicampo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:52 pm

I’ve seen the Toys R Us exclusives available at Funko HQ
I’m Chris
IG @cm_funkollector


Image

Image Image

Image Image

RicoSabroso
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:20 am

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby RicoSabroso » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:50 am

kihou wrote:
RicoSabroso wrote:idk how toysrus is going to work with them closing shop

Target dpci anyone?

The TRU ones were out already, so I imagine they just won't get restocked ever. The Funko HQ store had them out as well, so maybe HQ (and/or online) could put them up too.


My toysrus is closing down i gotta check the farther one

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby dexiesmom » Thu May 10, 2018 10:48 am

We’ve completed almost the whole set, including exclusives! Missing just four! The two Mr. Meekseeks and the Rick and Morty in cowboy hats.
Last edited by dexiesmom on Mon May 14, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby kihou » Fri May 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Maybe Target will get their stuff together when they get the series 2 mystery minis.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)

User avatar
lastmidnight
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:27 am
Contact:

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby lastmidnight » Fri May 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Did the Target exclusives every show up? Stopped checking after a month of just being disappointed. Had to focus on Disney series 2
ImageImage
Hello! My name is Kate. / Pop Count: 702 / PSH Count: 136

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby kihou » Fri May 11, 2018 4:22 pm

lastmidnight wrote:Did the Target exclusives every show up? Stopped checking after a month of just being disappointed. Had to focus on Disney series 2

Not that I know of. Every Target I tried in MN, WI, and IL during other hunting trips had the non-exclusive cases (if they had them at all).
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)

ryanc_
Posts: 519
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:25 pm

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby ryanc_ » Sun May 13, 2018 4:40 pm

We saw these on display at Woot Bear in SF yesterday, but they didn't have them in stock unfortunately. They look really cool though!

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1139
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 14, 2018 8:44 am

....and still waiting on the Target exclusives. Beginning to think we won’t see these but let’s hope not

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1139
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 14, 2018 8:46 am

kihou wrote:Maybe Target will get their stuff together when they get the series 2 mystery minis.

Good call that didn’t cross my mind. I’d expect to see those showing up in Targets within the next couple weeks now that Hot Topic and GameStop’s have gotten their exclusive minis

Greenrome
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby Greenrome » Mon May 14, 2018 11:48 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
kihou wrote:Maybe Target will get their stuff together when they get the series 2 mystery minis.

Good call that didn’t cross my mind. I’d expect to see those showing up in Targets within the next couple weeks now that Hot Topic and GameStop’s have gotten their exclusive minis


It would be awesome to finally finish the set! Need target s2 minis and exclusive psh... then I'll have literally the ultimate r&m collection! With every mcfarlane funko kidrobot and rick mobile figure/collectible!!

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1139
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 14, 2018 7:54 pm

Greenrome wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
kihou wrote:Maybe Target will get their stuff together when they get the series 2 mystery minis.

Good call that didn’t cross my mind. I’d expect to see those showing up in Targets within the next couple weeks now that Hot Topic and GameStop’s have gotten their exclusive minis


It would be awesome to finally finish the set! Need target s2 minis and exclusive psh... then I'll have literally the ultimate r&m collection! With every mcfarlane funko kidrobot and rick mobile figure/collectible!!

I’m in the same boat my dude. Just need the target pints, target minis and a few of the commons from series 2 and I’m all caught up! This mini set has been much easier than series 1 thank goodness

Greenrome
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby Greenrome » Mon May 14, 2018 10:05 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Greenrome wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Good call that didn’t cross my mind. I’d expect to see those showing up in Targets within the next couple weeks now that Hot Topic and GameStop’s have gotten their exclusive minis


It would be awesome to finally finish the set! Need target s2 minis and exclusive psh... then I'll have literally the ultimate r&m collection! With every mcfarlane funko kidrobot and rick mobile figure/collectible!!

I’m in the same boat my dude. Just need the target pints, target minis and a few of the commons from series 2 and I’m all caught up! This mini set has been much easier than series 1 thank goodness


1/12 FTW! Oh and efficient mini hunting methods!

RBlue30
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby RBlue30 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:12 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Greenrome wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Good call that didn’t cross my mind. I’d expect to see those showing up in Targets within the next couple weeks now that Hot Topic and GameStop’s have gotten their exclusive minis


It would be awesome to finally finish the set! Need target s2 minis and exclusive psh... then I'll have literally the ultimate r&m collection! With every mcfarlane funko kidrobot and rick mobile figure/collectible!!

I’m in the same boat my dude. Just need the target pints, target minis and a few of the commons from series 2 and I’m all caught up! This mini set has been much easier than series 1 thank goodness


Yea seriously! The target exclusive meeseeks was only a 1/24 but still so hard to find!
ISO: 1/24 HT Pennywise Exclusive, 1/24 FYE Pennywise

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby dexiesmom » Mon May 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Luckily there is a Target down the street from work that I check almost everyday during lunch for PSH lol
Image ImageImage

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1139
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 14, 2018 10:42 pm

Greenrome wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Greenrome wrote:
It would be awesome to finally finish the set! Need target s2 minis and exclusive psh... then I'll have literally the ultimate r&m collection! With every mcfarlane funko kidrobot and rick mobile figure/collectible!!

I’m in the same boat my dude. Just need the target pints, target minis and a few of the commons from series 2 and I’m all caught up! This mini set has been much easier than series 1 thank goodness


1/12 FTW! Oh and efficient mini hunting methods!

lol Amen to both of those!

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1139
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 14, 2018 10:44 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Greenrome wrote:
It would be awesome to finally finish the set! Need target s2 minis and exclusive psh... then I'll have literally the ultimate r&m collection! With every mcfarlane funko kidrobot and rick mobile figure/collectible!!

I’m in the same boat my dude. Just need the target pints, target minis and a few of the commons from series 2 and I’m all caught up! This mini set has been much easier than series 1 thank goodness


Yea seriously! The target exclusive meeseeks was only a 1/24 but still so hard to find!


Yeah both Meeseeks exclusives were a pain in the butt to find even though they were only 1/24 like you said. I think it was because a lot of Them only seemed to get one case in at a time, so only one per every other store. The price on both now reflect that :eek:

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby kihou » Tue May 15, 2018 11:49 am

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Greenrome wrote:
It would be awesome to finally finish the set! Need target s2 minis and exclusive psh... then I'll have literally the ultimate r&m collection! With every mcfarlane funko kidrobot and rick mobile figure/collectible!!

I’m in the same boat my dude. Just need the target pints, target minis and a few of the commons from series 2 and I’m all caught up! This mini set has been much easier than series 1 thank goodness


Yea seriously! The target exclusive meeseeks was only a 1/24 but still so hard to find!

I have so many Summers from trying to get Meeseeks since they were similar weights lol
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1139
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue May 15, 2018 6:42 pm

kihou wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:I’m in the same boat my dude. Just need the target pints, target minis and a few of the commons from series 2 and I’m all caught up! This mini set has been much easier than series 1 thank goodness


Yea seriously! The target exclusive meeseeks was only a 1/24 but still so hard to find!

I have so many Summers from trying to get Meeseeks since they were similar weights lol

Yup lol same here I also have an army of snowballs looking for that darn ghost too

User avatar
TheGeorge
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:50 pm

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby TheGeorge » Tue May 15, 2018 6:45 pm

I expect to see them at Target a few weeks after I forget about them! lol
:freddy1:

User avatar
ryusilva23
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:02 pm

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby ryusilva23 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 pm

Greenrome wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
kihou wrote:Maybe Target will get their stuff together when they get the series 2 mystery minis.

Good call that didn’t cross my mind. I’d expect to see those showing up in Targets within the next couple weeks now that Hot Topic and GameStop’s have gotten their exclusive minis


It would be awesome to finally finish the set! Need target s2 minis and exclusive psh... then I'll have literally the ultimate r&m collection! With every mcfarlane funko kidrobot and rick mobile figure/collectible!!

It's really weird that the PSH heroes for R&M haven't been spotted yet. I'll keep praying my local Targets will get them along with Wave 2 of the mystery minis.

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1139
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat May 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Just spotted some HT exclusives today at HQ. first time I've seen them have the HT ones, luckily Scary Terry was right up front waiting for me :)

User avatar
babasdada
Posts: 768
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:54 pm
Location: New York, New York
Contact:

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby babasdada » Sat May 19, 2018 9:17 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:
Greenrome wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Good call that didn’t cross my mind. I’d expect to see those showing up in Targets within the next couple weeks now that Hot Topic and GameStop’s have gotten their exclusive minis


It would be awesome to finally finish the set! Need target s2 minis and exclusive psh... then I'll have literally the ultimate r&m collection! With every mcfarlane funko kidrobot and rick mobile figure/collectible!!

It's really weird that the PSH heroes for R&M haven't been spotted yet. I'll keep praying my local Targets will get them along with Wave 2 of the mystery minis.


I really hate target n Walmart. They are the worst and so unhelpful.
ISO Game of THRONES PROTOs
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 15,16,17 and 2018!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC - mostly SUPES

User avatar
MattyPHATty
Posts: 1139
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat May 19, 2018 10:02 pm

babasdada wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:
Greenrome wrote:
It would be awesome to finally finish the set! Need target s2 minis and exclusive psh... then I'll have literally the ultimate r&m collection! With every mcfarlane funko kidrobot and rick mobile figure/collectible!!

It's really weird that the PSH heroes for R&M haven't been spotted yet. I'll keep praying my local Targets will get them along with Wave 2 of the mystery minis.


I really hate target n Walmart. They are the worst and so unhelpful.

No doubt, most of the employees rarely have any idea what you are talking about and very rarely want to help you out anymore than “oh sorry :-/

RBlue30
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby RBlue30 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:56 am

MattyPHATty wrote:Just spotted some HT exclusives today at HQ. first time I've seen them have the HT ones, luckily Scary Terry was right up front waiting for me :)


Nice! Did you happen to see if they had the target ones? Thanks!
ISO: 1/24 HT Pennywise Exclusive, 1/24 FYE Pennywise


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ZartansBro