Avengers Infinity War - what minis will we get

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Katers

Re: Avengers Infinity War - what minis will we get

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:20 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Katers wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Nope. They've got a set date, which is when Target is planning on putting them out on the shelves, but not a street date. Unfortunately some Targets are being stubborn and not putting them out until the set date (which is the 22nd).

On the rare occasion I get someone that knows what they're really doing, the excuse they're give me when they actually know the difference between set date and street date, is that they don't have a shelf location for the minis yet. Which again...ridiculous! Put them on the electronics counter, if need be. Just get me the minis!!!

The Targets that have put the cases out here have all put them in totally different spots. One had them with all the other Funko stuff. One had them on an end cap. One had them on the electronics counter. I really hate that they keep getting exclusives because it's so inconsistent from store to store.

I usually check the Funko sections, Toys, and the electronics counter. After that, I ask for help tracking it down. The only ones I've seen on end caps were clearance. So agreed - consistency would be wonderful!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:28 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MillenniumFunko wrote:anyone have the dpci for this set??

323-01-1841 (I have it memorized now).

Yeah, ask me to hold on to a phone # long enough to get it in the phone, can I do it? NO! But can I remember a DPCI code for Target now? Heck yeah!!
Image ImageImage Image

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:23 am

Man this set is expensive to complete lol. I still need to get my walmart Iron Man, but it's just my luck that he is the actual 1/72 for Walmart lol
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Belvik

Postby Belvik » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:47 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
ssdautocity wrote:
Belvik wrote:
It's way past the street date for these. Went to a target by my work and asked a guy if they had the minis in stock, goes and grabs a case and before he can even set the box down a manager appears. Stops the employee and asks him for the street date before he could even open the box. Employee can't find it, manager looks and street date was late March. So...if they tell you it's a street date thing they are incorrect.

Oh wow that is good to know I thought it was a street date issue as well huh.

Nope. They've got a set date, which is when Target is planning on putting them out on the shelves, but not a street date. Unfortunately some Targets are being stubborn and not putting them out until the set date (which is the 22nd).

But it's past the actual street date, so they can sell it. If they refuse to bring it out because their new shelf layout doesn't go into effect until the 22nd, that's fine. I'm just saying that's it printed clear as day on the box what the street date is and we're past that.

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:05 am

Katers wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Katers wrote:
Yeah, the whole non-exclusive cases at stores with exclusives is absolutely bonkers to me. I wasn't paying attention, and bought a non-exclusive mini at a Target that was one of the first to put their IW minis out. It was a Thanos. I was incredibly peeved. At least I noticed before the 2nd box was opened, and I was able to take it back.

Which - FYI, Target will take back unopened mini boxes. Just in case anyone needs that info!

Yup, I took back a few unopened minis after I got Black Widow within the first 3 boxes I opened. I knew the other minis I'd bought from that case would be duplicates at that point, so back they went. Wal-Mart will also take back unopened minis.

Congrats on the Black Widow pull!! I would've loved to find her, but since the one exclusive case I found had Vision and Groot, I knew she wouldn't be in there. Managed to trade for her - so the end result is the same, even if I'll never have the fun of opening her box!

You didn't happen to get a weight on Groot did you? Last one I'm missing besides Cap.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:37 pm

TapouT32 wrote:
Katers wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Yup, I took back a few unopened minis after I got Black Widow within the first 3 boxes I opened. I knew the other minis I'd bought from that case would be duplicates at that point, so back they went. Wal-Mart will also take back unopened minis.

Congrats on the Black Widow pull!! I would've loved to find her, but since the one exclusive case I found had Vision and Groot, I knew she wouldn't be in there. Managed to trade for her - so the end result is the same, even if I'll never have the fun of opening her box!

You didn't happen to get a weight on Groot did you? Last one I'm missing besides Cap.

I've hear he is SIGNIFICANTLY lighter and smaller than anything else in the Infinity War Line.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:21 pm

TapouT32 wrote:
Katers wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Groot was around 44g for me (I can't remember the exact weight, but he was the lightest in the case by far).

It's easy to tell if he's in the case if you find a full one. Look for 3 boxes that are all in the low-to-mid 60s weight range. 2 are Thanos, 1 is Vision. If you figure out that Vision is in the case, start looking for the lightest box in there. If there's one that's lighter than all the others, that's Groot.

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:34 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
TapouT32 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Groot was around 44g for me (I can't remember the exact weight, but he was the lightest in the case by far).

It's easy to tell if he's in the case if you find a full one. Look for 3 boxes that are all in the low-to-mid 60s weight range. 2 are Thanos, 1 is Vision. If you figure out that Vision is in the case, start looking for the lightest box in there. If there's one that's lighter than all the others, that's Groot.

Thanks I figured he was around 43-46 just by looking at the size comparison to Vision, but I wanted to confirm he wasn't more than that.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Wait, so there’s no Starlord? Bummer.
Just a small town girl...

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:57 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:Wait, so there’s no Starlord? Bummer.

Sadly not. I'm sure they'll do another wave of them though.

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:35 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Yeah, there are so many characters missing that I would be surprised if they don't do another set. Star-Lord, Nebula, Mantis, Drax, Rocket just to name the Guardians!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:59 am

TapouT32 wrote:
Katers wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

I did, actually - I believe he was 44.1? Really light, easily the lightest in the box! LOL - the expression on my face when I pulled him!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:00 am

jkcohen626 wrote:
TapouT32 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I've hear he is SIGNIFICANTLY lighter and smaller than anything else in the Infinity War Line.

Yeah, he's a skinny little teenager. Which entertains me since Spidey is one of the heavier non-villain pulls in this batch!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:02 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
TapouT32 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah, I really loved that Vision is close-ish in weight to Thanos. If you have 3 around there, you know you've got him! I bought all 3 of those boxes, and returned the Thanos ones once I pulled Vision. My Vision was actually the heaviest of the 3.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:03 am

It really is! So many good characters they didn't include in this wave.

Though maybe that's just as well. I'm not sure I could have taken the stress of a 40+ set!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:04 am

kihou wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Yeah, there are so many characters missing that I would be surprised if they don't do another set. Star-Lord, Nebula, Mantis, Drax, Rocket just to name the Guardians!

Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Rhodey, Ant-Man, Okoye, Shuri, Fury...!
Image ImageImage Image

HawkLord

Postby HawkLord » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:43 am

Scored Hulkbuster, Thor, and Thanos. Hulkbuster is significantly heavy. And awesome. These Marvel mystery minis are just getting better and better.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:54 am

HawkLord wrote:Scored Hulkbuster, Thor, and Thanos. Hulkbuster is significantly heavy. And awesome. These Marvel mystery minis are just getting better and better.

Except for Maw, which i got like 5 of in my online order lol

swind15

Postby swind15 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 pm

Katers wrote:
kihou wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Would have loved a Scarlet Witch mini. Remember that another series is coming out next year for Avengers 4 most likely, so doubt there will next a 2nd wave for Infinity War.
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Seriously, NO ONE has layouts for the Walmart set yet?!?

I'm so freakin' sick of pulling doubles for this set. Bought 10-12 Walmart boxes so far and haven't gotten a single exclusive yet. :mad:
ImageImage

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:07 pm

swind15 wrote:
Katers wrote:
kihou wrote:Yeah, there are so many characters missing that I would be surprised if they don't do another set. Star-Lord, Nebula, Mantis, Drax, Rocket just to name the Guardians!

Would have loved a Scarlet Witch mini. Remember that another series is coming out next year for Avengers 4 most likely, so doubt there will next a 2nd wave for Infinity War.

I would kind of hope they switched it up and did Pint Size Heroes for Avengers 4 instead.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

swind15

Postby swind15 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:13 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
swind15 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I would kind of hope they switched it up and did Pint Size Heroes for Avengers 4 instead.

I’d be down for that!

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:51 am

Caved and bought this guy off Ebay. Worth the money though, this guy is such an awesome mini .

Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:13 am

Indy Viper wrote:Seriously, NO ONE has layouts for the Walmart set yet?!?

I'm so freakin' sick of pulling doubles for this set. Bought 10-12 Walmart boxes so far and haven't gotten a single exclusive yet. :mad:

I think an issue a lot of people are having with WM is the cases get shuffled by the time anyone gets to them. Some of my wal-marts have been taking the minis out of the cases and lining them up on the shelves. I can't seem to get to an untouched case. Even the ones I think are untouched aren't, cause I pulled 4 Thor minis from what looked like a fresh case.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Revisited four Targets this morning. Still no Mystery Minis. Also no new shelf reset. That was supposed to be today, right?

swind15

Postby swind15 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:15 pm

nightschwing wrote:Revisited four Targets this morning. Still no Mystery Minis. Also no new shelf reset. That was supposed to be today, right?

Now that TRU has it’s days numbered I’m really sad that the major toy retailers that are left are Target and Walmart. In NYC they are terrible for toys. I’ll be sticking with GameStop. They might charge a bit more, but they always have the newest stock.

DeannaF7

Postby DeannaF7 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:44 pm

None in two Targets I went to today. Asked at the second the person didn't have a clue.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:52 pm

DeannaF7 wrote:None in two Targets I went to today. Asked at the second the person didn't have a clue.

I went to five Targets last Sunday after seeing the DPCI pop up on Saturday night. None had them on the shelves, and nobody could find them in the stockroom. I read on here that there was apparently some sort of Funko-section restock/redo happening today, and some Targets were holding them until then. One of the five Targets I hit up midweek, and they had a picked-over common case on the shelf in the Marvel toy section. I went back to the other four this morning. No Minis and no restock/redo. Not sure what’s going on.

DeannaF7

Postby DeannaF7 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:23 pm

nightschwing wrote:
DeannaF7 wrote:None in two Targets I went to today. Asked at the second the person didn't have a clue.

I went to five Targets last Sunday after seeing the DPCI pop up on Saturday night. None had them on the shelves, and nobody could find them in the stockroom. I read on here that there was apparently some sort of Funko-section restock/redo happening today, and some Targets were holding them until then. One of the five Targets I hit up midweek, and they had a picked-over common case on the shelf in the Marvel toy section. I went back to the other four this morning. No Minis and no restock/redo. Not sure what’s going on.

Yeah I don't get why a store that has exclusives has no idea how to release them. The Target I went to yesterday had one common case. I really wish they would sell the minis online.
Walmart was easy for me I placed three online orders got the exclusives, returned the unopened ones.

marromero

Postby marromero » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:16 pm

DeannaF7 wrote:
nightschwing wrote:

Yeah I don't get why a store that has exclusives has no idea how to release them. The Target I went to yesterday had one common case. I really wish they would sell the minis online.
Walmart was easy for me I placed three online orders got the exclusives, returned the unopened ones.

Yeah Target is definitely weird when comes to releasing exclusives. :(

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:22 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:Seriously, NO ONE has layouts for the Walmart set yet?!?

I think an issue a lot of people are having with WM is the cases get shuffled by the time anyone gets to them. Some of my wal-marts have been taking the minis out of the cases and lining them up on the shelves. I can't seem to get to an untouched case. Even the ones I think are untouched aren't, cause I pulled 4 Thor minis from what looked like a fresh case.

We came across a Walmart that had 5 cases (4 exclusive, 1 common) but they were all emptied out into a bin :( We got a Falcon and Corvus but also a ton of Thors and Ebonys.

If you find an untouched case, it seems the middle spots are best (from what I've found, the top middles, but it can also be the bottom). The 1/6s are always side by side.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:02 am

swind15 wrote:
Katers wrote:
kihou wrote:Yeah, there are so many characters missing that I would be surprised if they don't do another set. Star-Lord, Nebula, Mantis, Drax, Rocket just to name the Guardians!

Whether it's series 2, or Avengers 4, as long as they fill in the gaps of what is missing, I'm happy!

Well...as long as they don't throw another 1/6 Ebony Maw in there. I'm sick of him. He's my #1 villain at this point, and I know nothing about him yet!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:05 am

jkcohen626 wrote:
swind15 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Part of me says YES! to this.... but the OCD part of me says no, they have to match the IW minis! On the bright side, it's not like I have any say in any of this...!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:05 am

Esko5150 wrote:Caved and bought this guy off Ebay. Worth the money though, this guy is such an awesome mini .

Don't you just love the detail on him? His cloak just blows me away!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:09 am

marromero wrote:
DeannaF7 wrote:
nightschwing wrote:

I have 4 local targets within 15 minutes near me. I've been stalking them for a few weeks now, and finally all 4 of them have their IW minis out. Every single case is the common case. UGH. That's just mean, Target.
Image ImageImage Image

HawkLord

Postby HawkLord » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:57 pm

If it helps, I got the following from the same Target Exclusive case:

Thanos x2
Thor x2
Ebony Maw
Gamora
Hulk
Hulkbuster

There were still four boxes left unaccounted for, but maybe this data helps. I’m thinking since this case had the Hulkbuster there is likely not anything else of note left.

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:42 pm

HawkLord wrote:If it helps, I got the following from the same Target Exclusive case:

Thanos x2
Thor x2
Ebony Maw
Gamora
Hulk
Hulkbuster

There were still four boxes left unaccounted for, but maybe this data helps. I’m thinking since this case had the Hulkbuster there is likely not anything else of note left.

There's an iron spider in that case. It should be the heaviest box left.

marromero

Postby marromero » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:50 pm

Katers wrote:
marromero wrote:
DeannaF7 wrote:

I have 4 local targets within 15 minutes near me. I've been stalking them for a few weeks now, and finally all 4 of them have their IW minis out. Every single case is the common case. UGH. That's just mean, Target.

Oh wow that is sad to hear, still every single Target only had the common case that is just so dirty. :(

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:01 am

k2thesav wrote:New here! :freddy2:
Does anybody have a weight for Falcon? :-k
I'm trying to finish my set and need to figure out where he is haha

Sorry, that's one of the weights I missed on, had to trade for Falcon. Good luck!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:03 am

marromero wrote:
Katers wrote:
marromero wrote:

Oh wow that is sad to hear, still every single Target only had the common case that is just so dirty. :(

I really don't understand why stores with exclusives would even get common cases in. What do people do if they only have one of that store in a reasonable distance? Cruel!

Not to mention, I wouldn't have gone so hardcore trying to find Dr. Strange if I'd realized I had more stores to have a shot at him..! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”