Avengers Infinity War - what minis will we get

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
TriFeckTa

Re: Avengers Infinity War - what minis will we get

Postby TriFeckTa » Tue May 15, 2018 1:46 am

Katers wrote:Aw man, that's a steal for gold cuff Spidey! Nuts! Well, maybe another will come around again. All it takes is one person just trying to get rid of an extra!

Yup, here's to hoping.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue May 15, 2018 10:02 am

Lujans_Life wrote:I saw a restock at a local Wal-Mart a week ago and I found an empty box at a target this past weekend. I'm hoping I find a few more exclusive boxes but it's looking slim

Local Walmart have some left but Target only had one case and no sign to have restock anytime soon. From previous sets, they only restock in common cases not Target exclusives ones.

Lujans_Life

Postby Lujans_Life » Tue May 15, 2018 11:25 am

Lakers wrote:
Lujans_Life wrote:I saw a restock at a local Wal-Mart a week ago and I found an empty box at a target this past weekend. I'm hoping I find a few more exclusive boxes but it's looking slim

Local Walmart have some left but Target only had one case and no sign to have restock anytime soon. From previous sets, they only restock in common cases not Target exclusives ones.

I went this past weekend and found 2 empty cases at 2 targets but I found ragnarok cases with a few boxes left. Went to Wal-Mart near my work yesterday and found a few boxes, 2 were open and empty, 3 were open and commons and the other 3 were still sealed so I bought all 3. I came to this same Wal-Mart last week and they didn't have any so they got 1 restock in the last week.
:freddy3: Current Top 5 According to PPG 1) SDCC Headless Ned 2) SDCC Metallic Toy Story Alien 3) SDCC Jax Teller 4) Giant Maleficent 5) SDCC Metallic Red Hulk
I'm just a dog chasing his tail, I don't know what I would do if I actually caught it

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue May 15, 2018 11:43 am

Katers wrote:
Lakers wrote:Find some in local Target and someone open a box with Target exclusives Vision, let it there so I bought it. Maybe is not a popular character but still a exclusive.

I can't believe someone left a exclusive Vision behind! Crazy! But lucky for you, congrats!

Vision looks cool, other than being really big compared to the other ones, but I love his coloring :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 17, 2018 2:45 am

Lakers wrote:

My Walmart still hasn't gotten a single case of these in yet. Things like that keep hope alive!
Image ImageImage Image

Lujans_Life

Postby Lujans_Life » Thu May 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Katers wrote:
Lakers wrote:

My Walmart still hasn't gotten a single case of these in yet. Things like that keep hope alive!

I just went to the closest target near my work and they had a full case of Infinity War blind boxes. All 12 still there and not one looked touched. The only thing was that they weren't the exclusives. It looked like an updated end cap that called for a case.
:freddy3: Current Top 5 According to PPG 1) SDCC Headless Ned 2) SDCC Metallic Toy Story Alien 3) SDCC Jax Teller 4) Giant Maleficent 5) SDCC Metallic Red Hulk
I'm just a dog chasing his tail, I don't know what I would do if I actually caught it

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Thu May 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Lujans_Life wrote:
Katers wrote:
Lakers wrote:Local Walmart have some left but Target only had one case and no sign to have restock anytime soon. From previous sets, they only restock in common cases not Target exclusives ones.

I just went to the closest target near my work and they had a full case of Infinity War blind boxes. All 12 still there and not one looked touched. The only thing was that they weren't the exclusives. It looked like an updated end cap that called for a case.

Same here, Target is just have the regular minis in different series buy not Target cases anymore.

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Fri May 18, 2018 5:25 am

Saw this at target. Factory sealed, but totally picked through so I passed. Wish it was a full box. Image
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Fri May 18, 2018 10:48 am

CaliCollectibles wrote:Saw this at target. Factory sealed, but totally picked through so I passed. Wish it was a full box. Image

Yeah, is a very good price.

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Fri May 18, 2018 10:55 am

Lakers wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:Saw this at target. Factory sealed, but totally picked through so I passed. Wish it was a full box. Image

Yeah, is a very good price.

That's what I thought, but I didn't want to start something I couldn't finish. [-(
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Fri May 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Now that I've seen the movie, I'll probably have to get a Thanos. Thank goodness he's one of the 1/6 ones and not one of the chases.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Fri May 18, 2018 3:52 pm

ZartansBro wrote:Now that I've seen the movie, I'll probably have to get a Thanos. Thank goodness he's one of the 1/6 ones and not one of the chases.

I agree, I want to get him too.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 19, 2018 12:59 am

Lujans_Life wrote:
Katers wrote:
Lakers wrote:Local Walmart have some left but Target only had one case and no sign to have restock anytime soon. From previous sets, they only restock in common cases not Target exclusives ones.

That's just torture..! For them to be right there, ready to pull, and it be a common case.... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Lujans_Life

Postby Lujans_Life » Sat May 19, 2018 11:28 am

Katers wrote:
Lujans_Life wrote:
Katers wrote:

That's just torture..! For them to be right there, ready to pull, and it be a common case.... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I'm guessing the exclusives are long gone and now all well see is the common cases.

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:38 pm

Finally was able to track down someone selling a groot and bought it for a hefty price but I'm happy I'm finally done with this set. Picture with the whole set in a Display Case coming soon!
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Wed May 23, 2018 2:33 am

Esko5150 wrote:Finally was able to track down someone selling a groot and bought it for a hefty price but I'm happy I'm finally done with this set. Picture with the whole set in a Display Case coming soon!

Congrats again buddy, major achievement for sure! ;-)

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

ImageImage

Classier

Postby Classier » Thu May 24, 2018 9:29 pm

I bought a scale to weigh for the Deadpool minis, and I bought some of the IW series from Walmart as a test to see how well it worked. Predicted that I’d get Gamora, Iron Spider, and Corvus Glaive, I got Gamora, Iron Spider and Hulk. 2/3 is pretty good! Hopefully things work just as well with the Deadpool set.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri May 25, 2018 1:19 am

Classier wrote:I bought a scale to weigh for the Deadpool minis, and I bought some of the IW series from Walmart as a test to see how well it worked. Predicted that I’d get Gamora, Iron Spider, and Corvus Glaive, I got Gamora, Iron Spider and Hulk. 2/3 is pretty good! Hopefully things work just as well with the Deadpool set.

That's really not bad for a first run with it! And hey, not a single 1/6 - that alone is a victory! Hope the good luck continues!
Image ImageImage Image

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Fri May 25, 2018 3:29 am

Esko5150 wrote:Finally was able to track down someone selling a groot and bought it for a hefty price but I'm happy I'm finally done with this set. Picture with the whole set in a Display Case coming soon!

That's great! Looking forward to seeing them in the display! :cheers:
:king: Mike

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Mon May 28, 2018 6:41 pm

Recently acquired my groot, i am on the home stretch. Also ready for wave 2 lol

ImageImage

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon May 28, 2018 7:03 pm

TriFeckTa wrote:Recently acquired my groot, i am on the home stretch. Also ready for wave 2 lol

Congratulations on acquiring Groot . He is the ONLY mi I I want and need from this set.
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Mon May 28, 2018 8:15 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:Recently acquired my groot, i am on the home stretch. Also ready for wave 2 lol

Congratulations on acquiring Groot . He is the ONLY mi I I want and need from this set.

Thanks Kelly. He is really cool, but he's an expensive little sucker. But i really wanted to complete this set, so all is good.

ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 29, 2018 1:53 am

Congrats on the Groot score! That's a not-so-minor miracle!

I both look forward and dread the thought of wave 2! Usually I manage to pull a couple of good dupes each wave that make for good trades in the next round. This batch? Not so much!
Image ImageImage Image

Macmill22

Postby Macmill22 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:55 am

TriFeckTa wrote:I noticed that all the hot topics and targets in my area (Orange County, CA) no longer have anymore restocks on these minis. Looks like it may have to be ebay for the last few that i need.

I wish I could’ve had a chance at a common case. I’m literally down to needing Dr.Strange (I’m not counting gold cuff spidey) from being complete but people want so much for him and it’s not worth it
950+ pops, dorbz, minis, psh, patches, and pins.
Follow my funko life on Instagram @macmill22 :freddy1:

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Tue May 29, 2018 5:33 am

Macmill22 wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:I noticed that all the hot topics and targets in my area (Orange County, CA) no longer have anymore restocks on these minis. Looks like it may have to be ebay for the last few that i need.

I wish I could’ve had a chance at a common case. I’m literally down to needing Dr.Strange (I’m not counting gold cuff spidey) from being complete but people want so much for him and it’s not worth it

Yeah i had to pay quite a bit for my Dr. Strange, but i tried multiple common cases and just couldn't get him.

ImageImage

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:04 am

TriFeckTa wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:

Thanks Kelly. He is really cool, but he's an expensive little sucker. But i really wanted to complete this set, so all is good.

I,am probably going to hit ebay up for Groot....

Minis-450+
And

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue May 29, 2018 10:54 am

TriFeckTa wrote:
Macmill22 wrote:

Yeah i had to pay quite a bit for my Dr. Strange, but i tried multiple common cases and just couldn't get him.

But even with cases, still cheaper to find the last couple of ones you online then taking your chance to buy more boxes; because still have the chances to get the 1:6 figures then the one you need.

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Tue May 29, 2018 7:05 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:

I,am probably going to hit ebay up for Groot....

Good luck on the hunt!

ImageImage

BamBamHarv85

Postby BamBamHarv85 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:56 am

Is it for sure that Target won't be restocking the exclusive cases? The Targets around here have restocked the WB Mystery Minis 2-3 times with exclusive cases.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Thu May 31, 2018 11:31 am

BamBamHarv85 wrote:Is it for sure that Target won't be restocking the exclusive cases? The Targets around here have restocked the WB Mystery Minis 2-3 times with exclusive cases.

No restocks at the five Targets around me in over a month. Someone hit all the cases at release and took the exclusives, and the commons were clearanced out a few days later.

I’m about to give up on Target. I just called my closest Target about the Iron Spider Pop, and they said they were sold out, but that the second-closest Target had seven in stock. So I called the second-closest Target.

“Yeah, we’ve been getting calls about this all morning. We don’t have any, but check back on October 3rd or 10th.”

Gwuh?

DaleDobeck

Postby DaleDobeck » Thu May 31, 2018 1:18 pm

Ya target sucks. All the good pop exclusives never make the shelves around me. And not like I didn’t assume this already, but one manager told me their store has a huge problem with employees pulling the chases and exclusives before they ever hit the shelves.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:29 pm

My local targets are cleaned out ..... I keep waiting for a restock...

Minis-450+
And

OUTSIDER31

Postby OUTSIDER31 » Thu May 31, 2018 9:03 pm

I Remember buying a case at sdcc funko booth

BamBamHarv85

Postby BamBamHarv85 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:03 pm

nightschwing wrote:
No restocks at the five Targets around me in over a month. Someone hit all the cases at release and took the exclusives, and the commons were clearanced out a few days later.

I’m about to give up on Target. I just called my closest Target about the Iron Spider Pop, and they said they were sold out, but that the second-closest Target had seven in stock. So I called the second-closest Target.

“Yeah, we’ve been getting calls about this all morning. We don’t have any, but check back on October 3rd or 10th.”

Gwuh?

Yeah, that's the same around here. There hasn't been a restock in a month or more. I'm hoping they get some more out there somehow. It's ridiculous

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:13 pm

Shalee04 wrote:My local targets are cleaned out ..... I keep waiting for a restock...

The restocks already happened. Ship has sailed.

Classier wrote:I bought a scale to weigh for the Deadpool minis, and I bought some of the IW series from Walmart as a test to see how well it worked. Predicted that I’d get Gamora, Iron Spider, and Corvus Glaive, I got Gamora, Iron Spider and Hulk. 2/3 is pretty good! Hopefully things work just as well with the Deadpool set.

The weights vary heavily with bobbles dont forget that. Plus the inner black wrapping bag will start to vary between soft/quiet plastic and crunchy/shiny plastic. Those bags will also contribute to weight differences

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:58 pm

I think I'm going to have to hit up ebay or something for the last one I need (Dr. Strange). Overall I had really good luck with this set so only need to buy one more isn't too bad.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:22 pm

So... this is weird. My closest Target randomly had most of a new exclusive case — 10 boxes left — in the Funko section. I hadn’t checked it in a few days, so I’m not sure when this happened. The DPCI scanned as 323-01-1931, which I think is different than before, and the price is $1.78. They didn’t have clearance stickers on them.

I guessed that someone had already ganked the two chase slots, and the weights seemed to confirm this. I did find a box that weighed 45.2, so I went ahead and bought it thinking there was a 3% chance it might be Groot. But I was Iron Man. Which is okay because he was the last figure in the common assortment that I needed. Oh well.

Something weird is that I looked up the new DPCI on Brickseek to see if any other Targets had put out a new case, but it’s showing as out of stock at every Target around me — even the one where I left nine boxes behind.

powderkid28

Postby powderkid28 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:50 pm

Sorry to ask but my store just received a fresh case of commons. Would anyone be kind enough to post round about weights of each character? Sorry if it’s already been posted. I skimmed so maybe I missed it.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:55 am

Local Target get a case and bought some, came back next they to get some more and the rest of the case was gone. :( ](*,)

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Saw reports that some Targets are getting restocked, and some are restocked at the clearance prices. So check the DPCI for your area: 323-01-1841.

Return to “Blind Bags”