Avengers Infinity War - what minis will we get

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
nightschwing

Re: Avengers Infinity War - what minis will we get

Postby nightschwing » Fri May 04, 2018 4:36 pm

Megacam wrote:After much debate, I think I may try to trade these since I just can't try to complete another set. Still have unfinished LOTR and SW sets with a bunch of extras. I'll probably put up a trade post in the buy/sell thread if anyone is interested.

Definitely do that, haha. I stalked my Targets for two full weeks, and nobody could find them in stock despite the DPCI popping up at the stores. Then I pulled a muscle in my neck, and couldn’t do anything for a few days. When I resumed stalking, every Target around me had picked-over cases with no Visions or Groots. It’s maddening. No idea if there will be a restock, or if it’s like Hot Topic where you get one shot before you’re outta luck.

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri May 04, 2018 5:59 pm

Megacam wrote:I actually scored a case A at Target! Also found some commons at WM and scored a Hulkbuster and maybe a Cull (88.1g haven't opened it yet)?
After much debate, I think I may try to trade these since I just can't try to complete another set. Still have unfinished LOTR and SW sets with a bunch of extras. I'll probably put up a trade post in the buy/sell thread if anyone is interested.

I will keep an eye out for your trade post if you got a Groot :0
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 05, 2018 1:19 am

Megacam wrote:I actually scored a case A at Target! Also found some commons at WM and scored a Hulkbuster and maybe a Cull (88.1g haven't opened it yet)?
After much debate, I think I may try to trade these since I just can't try to complete another set. Still have unfinished LOTR and SW sets with a bunch of extras. I'll probably put up a trade post in the buy/sell thread if anyone is interested.

Congrats on a great pull, total score! 88 should be Cull, there's no one else in that range that I know of!
Image ImageImage Image

VaderForPrez

Postby VaderForPrez » Sun May 06, 2018 4:38 am

Katers wrote:

Congrats on a great pull, total score! 88 should be Cull, there's no one else in that range that I know of!

Question. Don’t collect mini’s but looking to get into them to collect this set. How can you tell which character based-on weight of each box? And do they all have the same or different with each box
Rob
ISO: Destiny Protos
8-[ In Need Of Cayde-6 Proto

keyese

Postby keyese » Sun May 06, 2018 10:34 am

VaderForPrez wrote:
Katers wrote:

Question. Don’t collect mini’s but looking to get into them to collect this set. How can you tell which character based-on weight of each box? And do they all have the same or different with each box

Welcome to collecting minis! To answer your question, there is usually a way to weigh the boxes to better inform you what is inside. It's not always perfect (weights can vary by 5g or more sometimes) but some are certainly heavier than others. I am not sure if someone posted weights here yet but you can also try finding some Facebook groups. Good luck!
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

VaderForPrez

Postby VaderForPrez » Sun May 06, 2018 4:15 pm

kihou wrote:Welcome to collecting minis! To answer your question, there is usually a way to weigh the boxes to better inform you what is inside. It's not always perfect (weights can vary by 5g or more sometimes) but some are certainly heavier than others. I am not sure if someone posted weights here yet but you can also try finding some Facebook groups. Good luck!

Well Thankyou hopefully this won’t send me down the rabbit hole for minis as well ;-) this will definitely help me out. Not sure but is there a list someone that shows the entire collection and what stores which ones are at?

Edit: found it a page back with the weights Thankyou fanatics!
Excited for the hunt
Last edited by VaderForPrez on Sun May 06, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Sun May 06, 2018 4:19 pm

Bit the bullet and ebayed a Groot. With talk of Target discontinuing them and not having any luck finding an exclusive box at any target I went to, I went for it. He was the one I wanted most from this set
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Sun May 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Most of the Targets around me got the common case. sigh
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

marromero

Postby marromero » Sun May 06, 2018 9:13 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:Most of the Targets around me got the common case. sigh

lol yeah that's what happened at my local Target as well, but I guess I should be kind of happy they got any at all. :-/

vrom

Postby vrom » Sun May 06, 2018 9:23 pm

Katers wrote:
vrom wrote:
Geescube wrote:
Its nasty. Ive checked one of my Local WMs for a month and they literally got in Solo as their newest item about a week ago. No IW, no FNAF. Empty GPK, Empty Disney Villains, Empty Horizon Zero Dawn, Empty Rick and Morty, and some K Hearts. LAMEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same here, but I am used to Walmart disappointing me lol.

](*,) We deserve better than this!

lol We do deserve better, but so far it hasn't changed it's ok one day we will get exclusives from our Walmart's and be surprised like whoa finally. :roflmao:

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 06, 2018 10:48 pm

VaderForPrez wrote:
kihou wrote:Welcome to collecting minis! To answer your question, there is usually a way to weigh the boxes to better inform you what is inside. It's not always perfect (weights can vary by 5g or more sometimes) but some are certainly heavier than others. I am not sure if someone posted weights here yet but you can also try finding some Facebook groups. Good luck!

Well Thankyou hopefully this won’t send me down the rabbit hole for minis as well ;-) this will definitely help me out. Not sure but is there a list someone that shows the entire collection and what stores which ones are at?

Excited for the hunt

Oh, it's totally a rabbit hole - welcome to the club!

Also keep in mind, if you start weighing minis, some sets have figures that are very close in weight. This set is really annoying in that the exclusive or rare figures have close weights with some of the more common minis. I pulled a lot Ebony Maw and Thor before I snagged a Dr. Strange or Walmart Iron Man. I've done other sets where the exclusives were similar weights, but only with themselves...so at least if you pulled that weight, you knew if you didn't get the figure you wanted, you'd have a halfway decent shot at a trade.

I wouldn't mind pulling a 1/24 hunting for an exclusive. It's really annoying pulling my 8th 1/6.

But the hunt is part of the fun!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 06, 2018 10:50 pm

vrom wrote:
Katers wrote:
vrom wrote:
Same here, but I am used to Walmart disappointing me lol.

](*,) We deserve better than this!

lol We do deserve better, but so far it hasn't changed it's ok one day we will get exclusives from our Walmart's and be surprised like whoa finally. :roflmao:

Someday, we shall be living the dream!! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon May 07, 2018 10:40 am

Katers wrote:
VaderForPrez wrote:

Excited for the hunt

Also keep in mind, if you start weighing minis, some sets have figures that are very close in weight. This set is really annoying in that the exclusive or rare figures have close weights with some of the more common minis. I pulled a lot Ebony Maw and Thor before I snagged a Dr. Strange or Walmart Iron Man. I've done other sets where the exclusives were similar weights, but only with themselves...so at least if you pulled that weight, you knew if you didn't get the figure you wanted, you'd have a halfway decent shot at a trade.

I wouldn't mind pulling a 1/24 hunting for an exclusive. It's really annoying pulling my 8th 1/6.

Yep, definitely a rabbit hole. One of us! One of us!

And yep, weights can help a lot, but as Katers mentioned above, sometimes they are really close. Especially the Avengers set - a weight of 50.5 can be a heavy Maw, a light Thor, a Gamora, or an Iron Man exclusive @_@

What can help here is that each box has guaranteed minis - Avengers Infinity War has 4 (!) 1/6s so each case of 12 will always have 2 Iron Man, 2 Ebony Maw, 2 Thor, 2 Thanos. Plus 1 Gamora and 1 Hulk, because they are 1/12s. So if you happen upon a full case (or an almost full case), you can kind of use the math to determine what might be in there and what might be missing.

Feel free to ask more questions if needed! I think we all want to help and hope that everyone can complete their sets :)
ISO Mystery Minis!

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon May 07, 2018 11:30 am

We stopped at 14 Targets on the way home from FDO in Minneapolis, and finally got our Groot! Most of the Targets had started clearancing them already. Our Groot was 42.5, but was unwrapped (which made me nervous at first that someone had just returned a dud).
ISO Mystery Minis!

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon May 07, 2018 12:22 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:I have been looking everywhere and cannot locate any, [-o<

Ugh I'm sorry. These have been so insanely tough to find!!!

Kurt just needs a couple more but even on ebay very few and very $$$ for the ones he needs.

Oh yeah, Cap and Groot especially are $$$. What is up with all these WMs and Targets having exclusives but then only getting in common cases?! So insanely frustrating!!!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon May 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:
Ugh I'm sorry. These have been so insanely tough to find!!!

Kurt just needs a couple more but even on ebay very few and very $$$ for the ones he needs.

Oh yeah, Cap and Groot especially are $$$. What is up with all these WMs and Targets having exclusives but then only getting in common cases?! So insanely frustrating!!!

And Targets only getting one box?! And since they are clearancing them out already, I assume they won't be restocking.

I've also not been able to find non-exclusive cases anywhere other than one per Barnes and Noble. One of the Gamestops in town got one case, but the others didn't get any.
ISO Mystery Minis!

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:30 pm

GROOT, only Groot for this set.....Groot Groot Groot I must find Groot, and not for $200 :rolleyes:

As someone who used to,be a mystery mini completionist, I have over 450 minis, most,in complete sets, I had to stop about a year ago and only go for the ones i really love and want when the ratios became weird, like 1/4 and 1/6 . And I was getting so many doubles, I knew that I had to stop buying them a case at a time. I wish Funko would go back to the good ol days and make 1/144 yes they are hard to find, but not as frustrating as getting 50 Elsa's just so I can find a Snow White and meeko. Lol
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Macmill22

Postby Macmill22 » Mon May 07, 2018 8:42 pm

Down to just needing Dr. strange and Groot. Funko gods bless me please.
950+ pops, dorbz, minis, psh, patches, and pins.
Follow my funko life on Instagram @macmill22 :freddy1:

Macmill22

Postby Macmill22 » Mon May 07, 2018 8:51 pm

Just wanted to let you know I sent you a pm. :)
950+ pops, dorbz, minis, psh, patches, and pins.
Follow my funko life on Instagram @macmill22 :freddy1:

VaderForPrez

Postby VaderForPrez » Mon May 07, 2018 9:29 pm

kihou wrote:
Katers wrote:
VaderForPrez wrote:

Excited for the hunt

And yep, weights can help a lot, but as Katers mentioned above, sometimes they are really close. Especially the Avengers set - a weight of 50.5 can be a heavy Maw, a light Thor, a Gamora, or an Iron Man exclusive @_@

What can help here is that each box has guaranteed minis - Avengers Infinity War has 4 (!) 1/6s so each case of 12 will always have 2 Iron Man, 2 Ebony Maw, 2 Thor, 2 Thanos. Plus 1 Gamora and 1 Hulk, because they are 1/12s. So if you happen upon a full case (or an almost full case), you can kind of use the math to determine what might be in there and what might be missing.

Feel free to ask more questions if needed! I think we all want to help and hope that everyone can complete their sets :)

Thank you both!

So much goes into completing a set I would have never guessed with minis. But that’s one of the reasons why I want to go down this hole and start and complete this set. So as far as the 1/72 I’m guessing there’s one box in 6 cases. That is mind blowing :eek:

So as far as weighing them how do you guys/gals go about doing that. I just have an image in my head of someone in the aisle with a mini scale out lol. So how do you all go about doing that
Rob

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 08, 2018 1:09 am

VaderForPrez wrote:
kihou wrote:
Katers wrote:

Thank you both!

So much goes into completing a set I would have never guessed with minis. But that’s one of the reasons why I want to go down this hole and start and complete this set. So as far as the 1/72 I’m guessing there’s one box in 6 cases. That is mind blowing :eek:

So as far as weighing them how do you guys/gals go about doing that. I just have an image in my head of someone in the aisle with a mini scale out lol. So how do you all go about doing that

Yeah, that's pretty much it..! The good thing about Target, Walmart and B&N is that they don't seem to care about us weighing minis. I've yet to have any employees there care, except when they're curious and fascinated by the process..! Depending on when it is, and where I'm at, I may snag the case and take it to a quieter area to weigh, but I try to keep the case in the order I found it in, and always put it back where it was.

Hot Topic and Gamestop are hit or miss for weighing. Some don't care, some will help you, some will ask you to leave! It always helps when the employees know you, they're more likely to help or at least look the other way!

Generally I try to be subtle about it in smaller stores. Weight behind a shelf or something. Sometimes I'll just flat out ask the employees if they care if I weight the minis!

You just have to take it store by store. And lol, winter is easier to hide the scales with...hoodies with pockets are glorious!
Image ImageImage Image

Pop Madness

Postby Pop Madness » Tue May 08, 2018 1:10 am

Shalee04 wrote:GROOT, only Groot for this set.....Groot Groot Groot I must find Groot, and not for $200 :rolleyes:

As someone who used to,be a mystery mini completionist, I have over 450 minis, most,in complete sets, I had to stop about a year ago and only go for the ones i really love and want when the ratios became weird, like 1/4 and 1/6 . And I was getting so many doubles, I knew that I had to stop buying them a case at a time. I wish Funko would go back to the good ol days and make 1/144 yes they are hard to find, but not as frustrating as getting 50 Elsa's just so I can find a Snow White and meeko. Lol

OMG, I feel for you and totally agree about Groot, a definite must have.

swind15

Postby swind15 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:36 am

Finally found an Outrider over the weekend. Really loving this set, but in the future I hope there are no more exclusives for Walmart and Target...wishful thinking I know lol 8-[
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue May 08, 2018 11:30 am

Katers wrote:
VaderForPrez wrote:
kihou wrote:Y

T

Yeah, that's pretty much it..! The good thing about Target, Walmart and B&N is that they don't seem to care about us weighing minis. I've yet to have any employees there care, except when they're curious and fascinated by the process..! Depending on when it is, and where I'm at, I may snag the case and take it to a quieter area to weigh, but I try to keep the case in the order I found it in, and always put it back where it was.

Hot Topic and Gamestop are hit or miss for weighing. Some don't care, some will help you, some will ask you to leave! It always helps when the employees know you, they're more likely to help or at least look the other way!

Generally I try to be subtle about it in smaller stores. Weight behind a shelf or something. Sometimes I'll just flat out ask the employees if they care if I weight the minis!

You just have to take it store by store. And lol, winter is easier to hide the scales with...hoodies with pockets are glorious!

Yep, I always carry my scale! I use this one personally: https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Weigh-SWS1 ... 00EPO9M2Y/

Usually I just take the box, find a shelf or space with a flat surface so the scale is level, then weigh each one in order and draw it out in a little diagram on my phone. This can sometimes help with understanding layouts (usually the two 1/6s are side by side, Gamora and Hulk are side by side, and the uncommon and the rare are side by side). It can help narrow down some possibilities if the weights are really close.

If anyone asks, I just show them the scale and say that I'm not opening or damaging the boxes.
ISO Mystery Minis!

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Tue May 08, 2018 11:47 am

There are about five or six Targets within ten miles of where I live and I have never seen a Target exclusive case of mystery minis in any of them, but at least they get mystery minis in unlike the Walmarts in the area.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image Image

Sepharite

Postby Sepharite » Wed May 09, 2018 12:21 am

I just want the hulkbuster, but blind boxes sell out quick in my area. Only the local hot topic supplies them.
ImageImageImage

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Wed May 09, 2018 3:03 am

I talked to a Target employee today and they said that this line was discontinued and showed that they will be receiving no new inventory of them at least in my area. That one hurts if that is true!
:freddy2:
What a nice boat. Do you want it back?

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Wed May 09, 2018 6:07 am

Sepharite wrote:I just want the hulkbuster, but blind boxes sell out quick in my area. Only the local hot topic supplies them.

For hulkbuster, i would say your best bet is buying it on the secondary market. Although it is the mini that is the easiest to determine, it is still a 1/72. So low inventory won't help your efforts in finding one. I have seen it as cheap as $15 on a facebook group, so there are reasonable prices out there.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed May 09, 2018 11:42 am

MyFriendKevin wrote:I talked to a Target employee today and they said that this line was discontinued and showed that they will be receiving no new inventory of them at least in my area. That one hurts if that is true!

That's such a bummer! Why bother to have exclusives like that if you're only going to do one box per store (and some stores didn't get any, and some stores got non-exclusive cases). Maybe if the exclusive ratios were like 1/6 or 1/12 it would be a little better.
ISO Mystery Minis!

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Wed May 09, 2018 11:46 am

kihou wrote:And Targets only getting one box?! And since they are clearancing them out already, I assume they won't be restocking.

I've also not been able to find non-exclusive cases anywhere other than one per Barnes and Noble. One of the Gamestops in town got one case, but the others didn't get any.

All of my targets only got 1 case but luckily they were exclusive cases. I would think they’d restock once at least once otherwise Groot might be more rare than Cap.
It’s me Lynda

D168

Postby D168 » Wed May 09, 2018 12:32 pm

Wow, there's so much info in this thread. My coworker brought in some of his figures yesterday, and they looked so cool, so I wanted to look into collecting, and this has been great info!

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 09, 2018 2:05 pm

kihou wrote:
Katers wrote:
VaderForPrez wrote:T

Yep, I always carry my scale! I use this one personally: https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Weigh-SWS1 ... 00EPO9M2Y/

Usually I just take the box, find a shelf or space with a flat surface so the scale is level, then weigh each one in order and draw it out in a little diagram on my phone. This can sometimes help with understanding layouts (usually the two 1/6s are side by side, Gamora and Hulk are side by side, and the uncommon and the rare are side by side). It can help narrow down some possibilities if the weights are really close.

If anyone asks, I just show them the scale and say that I'm not opening or damaging the boxes.

I diagram it out too, so much easier that way to try to figure out who is where! I'm oldschool though, I carry a little notebook in my bag when I go!

I like that about not opening or damaging the boxes though, may have to give that a try! So far I mostly go "Hey, are you a cool store that doesn't care if I weight these?"
Image ImageImage Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed May 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Katers wrote:
kihou wrote:
Katers wrote:

I diagram it out too, so much easier that way to try to figure out who is where! I'm oldschool though, I carry a little notebook in my bag when I go!

I like that about not opening or damaging the boxes though, may have to give that a try! So far I mostly go "Hey, are you a cool store that doesn't care if I weight these?"

Yeah, I think employees just get suspicious if I'm feeling up every box (or especially bag for pint size heroes), so I try to show that I'm not opening it or anything. I personally haven't run into a store that doesn't allow weighing, but I tend to talk to the employees before doing anything.
ISO Mystery Minis!

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed May 09, 2018 4:36 pm

MyFriendKevin wrote:I talked to a Target employee today and they said that this line was discontinued and showed that they will be receiving no new inventory of them at least in my area. That one hurts if that is true!

That's crazy. I wonder if it's the same for HT and WM? I still need 2 of the WM exclusives so it's going to suck if this line is a one-and-done thing as far as stocking goes.

d3postman

Postby d3postman » Wed May 09, 2018 9:06 pm

I wouldn't take stock in that. Target employees, in my experience, are not the best source for Funko news...

Funko Fundays: 2015, 2019, 2021

SDCC: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022

FDO: FDO8

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Wed May 09, 2018 9:44 pm

d3postman wrote:

I wouldn't take stock in that. Target employees, in my experience, are not the best source for Funko news...

Yea. Im really hoping they are wrong on this one like all the other information they usually give me lol

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Wed May 09, 2018 9:46 pm

kihou wrote:

That's such a bummer! Why bother to have exclusives like that if you're only going to do one box per store (and some stores didn't get any, and some stores got non-exclusive cases). Maybe if the exclusive ratios were like 1/6 or 1/12 it would be a little better.

Yea. Its so confusing on how they decide they are going to distribute these. I literally decided to give up on this line once i heard that.

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Wed May 09, 2018 9:47 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

That's crazy. I wonder if it's the same for HT and WM? I still need 2 of the WM exclusives so it's going to suck if this line is a one-and-done thing as far as stocking goes.

Yea i was really hoping to be able to grab this line but I think I've come to the conclusion that it won't be happening this round lol

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:21 am

Really sad about this. :'(
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Thu May 10, 2018 2:53 am

I noticed that all the hot topics and targets in my area (Orange County, CA) no longer have anymore restocks on these minis. Looks like it may have to be ebay for the last few that i need.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Return to “Blind Bags”