Your best Pull!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
S_E_R_G_I_O

Re: Your best Pull!

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:11 am

MikeySanz wrote:
S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:
MikeySanz wrote:
I saw someone post on facetime about buckbeak! Aas that you!? I can’t believe how hard to find he is!

Facebook? I dont remember posting, maybe a comment. But yes I need him lol

lol woops yeah I meant facebook I can definitely keep an eye out!

Ok thank you
Instagram - thefunkocouple
ImageImage

Lujans_Life

Postby Lujans_Life » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:42 am

My best pull was really lucky. I went to Walmart and they had 6 boxes. 2 were open and 1/6 rarity, 1 was just an empty box, and the other 3 were sealed so I bought those 3. I ended up pulling a Walmart exclusive Infinity War Iron Man . I was shocked that out of the open boxes, that was left for someone.
:freddy3: Current Top 5 According to PPG 1) SDCC Headless Ned 2) SDCC Metallic Toy Story Alien 3) SDCC Jax Teller 4) Giant Maleficent 5) SDCC Metallic Red Hulk
I'm just a dog chasing his tail, I don't know what I would do if I actually caught it

funkobry

Postby funkobry » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:01 am

I pulled a 1/72 Aquaman in civilians clothes from HT.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:08 pm

Gym Class Dean from "Supernatural".
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:59 pm

Lujans_Life wrote:My best pull was really lucky. I went to Walmart and they had 6 boxes. 2 were open and 1/6 rarity, 1 was just an empty box, and the other 3 were sealed so I bought those 3. I ended up pulling a Walmart exclusive Infinity War Iron Man . I was shocked that out of the open boxes, that was left for someone.

Something similar happen to me too. In Target when Infinity War exclusives came out, there were some boxes left. One was open and two boxes look crush because people squeeze to feel what is inside; only surprise is the open one was a Vision exclusive and nohody wants it.

Lujans_Life

Postby Lujans_Life » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:36 am

Lakers wrote:
Lujans_Life wrote:My best pull was really lucky. I went to Walmart and they had 6 boxes. 2 were open and 1/6 rarity, 1 was just an empty box, and the other 3 were sealed so I bought those 3. I ended up pulling a Walmart exclusive Infinity War Iron Man . I was shocked that out of the open boxes, that was left for someone.

Something similar happen to me too. In Target when Infinity War exclusives came out, there were some boxes left. One was open and two boxes look crush because people squeeze to feel what is inside; only surprise is the open one was a Vision exclusive and nohody wants it.

I would have taken it. The target exclusives have been the hardest to find. I even found a full box at target but it was the nonexclusive. I just gave up on even looking for them.
:freddy3: Current Top 5 According to PPG 1) SDCC Headless Ned 2) SDCC Metallic Toy Story Alien 3) SDCC Jax Teller 4) Giant Maleficent 5) SDCC Metallic Red Hulk
I'm just a dog chasing his tail, I don't know what I would do if I actually caught it

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:12 am

Lujans_Life wrote:
Lakers wrote:

I would have taken it. The target exclusives have been the hardest to find. I even found a full box at target but it was the nonexclusive. I just gave up on even looking for them.

Same here, only one Target in this area carry them and never got restoke.

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:50 am

Remember going to Gamestop and they had the Mega Man PSH on clearance for $1.00 and then 50% off so $0.50 and scored 2 Dr Light figures.
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

The-Vicious-Fish

Postby The-Vicious-Fish » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:21 am

I didn’t have any of the HP series 2 minis yet. Toys R Us had a full case so I just randomly grabbed a few and 1 of the 1/72s :) the pixie
I’m Thomas! Love Harry Potter, Doctor Who and cats :)

cptuff1969

Postby cptuff1969 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:38 am

Buckbeak from Harry Potter s2
Image Image[/quote]

dannyk

Postby dannyk » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:30 pm

I have no luck, but my friends do so I have them buy them for me. It's a weird cosmic "workaround" I use. One time my friend gifted me 2 GoT MM's for my birthday a few years back. I ended up with a Handless Jaime Lannister (wow) and a Slow in the Dark White Walker! She was so mad. lol
~ PROG ~

XBOX: PROGMONSTER

Image Image Image

Co-Founder of Secondary Heroes #NerdsUnite

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:40 pm

Just pulled a Bossk from an online order of the HT ESB minis. Super lucky on that one. A few days later I pulled an IG-88 from the wild.
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

RogueViolet

Postby RogueViolet » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:49 pm

My son and I have been trying to complete the Cuphead MM set. I had 2/3 of the Hot Topic exclusives and needed Grim. They took them off their website though. I messaged them on FB asking if they would be getting more in and they told me no. Later that same day, I did a web search for Cuphead MM and Hot Topic popped up first - they were in stock again. I ordered five, saying I wouldn't order any more of them and would accept not having Grim. When they arrived - he was the first one I opened! My son and I screamed! :) It was very exciting.

Now we are down to needing just 3 (Baroness Von Bon Bon, Cuphead in Plane, and Cagney Carnation) but I don't know if we will end up with those or not. Fingers crossed though!
May your troubles be less, your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door.

Lady_Macbeth

Postby Lady_Macbeth » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:48 am

The Basilisk just yesterday from B&N, thanks to a lovely employee who picked out six boxes for me and held them for more than a week (my luck at picking out MM's is notoriously awful, so I have others do it for me!).
"I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." - Jane Austen

andibgoode

Postby andibgoode » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:50 am

I got a 1/36 GameStop exclusive eleven (with electrodes) yesterday! Found two last GS exclusives at a local store and I’ve been hunting for Steve so figured why not. No Steve but at least it wasn’t another mike (I have about 8 of him now lol ) and I didn’t have eleven and she is super cute! (I’ve only ever really wanted Steve though and I should’ve just bought him on eBay - it’s not as ‘fun’ though :roflmao: ) but yeah. I think that eleven yesterday was my best pull :)

Return to “Blind Bags”