Your best Pull!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Universal_ghost

Re: Your best Pull!

Postby Universal_ghost » Tue May 29, 2018 3:34 am

comic book guy wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:Went into gamestop and seen they had a box of rick and morty wave 2 and told my mom to grab 3. Any that she wanted just grab whatever. Somehow some way when I opened them we got all 3 gamestop exclusives. Nothing but luck that day.

Now that is some good luck! Way to go Mom! =D>

I bought her dinner for getting all of them lol

iAlieee

Postby iAlieee » Tue May 29, 2018 4:50 pm

I bought a case of Deadpool minis from Hot topic and got all 3 exclusives in one go. I love the samurai!

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Tue May 29, 2018 5:02 pm

saban wrote:
synergy56 wrote:The only luck I have had is when it was not up to me to pick lol Ordered 5 Supernatural minis from Hot Topic and one was the Gym Teacher Dean!

Gym Teacher Dean was my one lucky pull as well.

Nice!!! You both got Gym Teacher Dean? I have a friend that just needs that one to complete her set. Hahah.

I'm just getting into MM. Just got 6 boxes of the Cuphead MM. Pulled a Cuphead, 2 Mugman, Cala Marie, 2 Ribby+Croaks Slots.

I don't know if any of those are rare pulls? Hahaha
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 807 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

AshleyWilbanks

Postby AshleyWilbanks » Tue May 29, 2018 8:43 pm

My best pull, was a spur of the moment buy for a Fallout Mystery Mini box. I know nothing about it, other than it was a game, but the guy behind the counter acted like these are huge and selling out fast. So I put all my Star Wars purchases on the counter, and told him to add one Fallout box. I pulled the Pyromaniac mini!

Best pull by far!
ImageImage

Follow me on Instagram: dccollectors
Follow me on Twitter: @dccollectors

saban

Postby saban » Tue May 29, 2018 10:09 pm

dork_knight wrote:
saban wrote:
synergy56 wrote:The only luck I have had is when it was not up to me to pick lol Ordered 5 Supernatural minis from Hot Topic and one was the Gym Teacher Dean!

Gym Teacher Dean was my one lucky pull as well.

Nice!!! You both got Gym Teacher Dean? I have a friend that just needs that one to complete her set. Hahah.

I'm just getting into MM. Just got 6 boxes of the Cuphead MM. Pulled a Cuphead, 2 Mugman, Cala Marie, 2 Ribby+Croaks Slots.

I don't know if any of those are rare pulls? Hahaha

Distribution was kind of weird for the Hot Topic cases. It seemed like all of the cases in the Bay Area were almost guaranteed a Gym Teacher Dean. Though I never saw the GITD Castiel and that was suppose to be of lower rarity.
IG: vickyisodd

WeaponX17

Postby WeaponX17 » Wed May 30, 2018 12:08 am

:freddy2: Without a doubt my hellhound from Supernatural. I walked into a local music store felt up a few boxes and just felt the magic feeling. Very glad I stopped. I had just bought a case at Hot Topic too!
ISO: ChillyWilly proto, Marvel Freddy Deadpool, hugs, and free tacos
:freddy2:

Weho7SD

Postby Weho7SD » Wed May 30, 2018 12:10 am

To be honest my luck is horrible when it come to mystery minis. I usually have to buy the ones I want second hand. One day I hope that changes lol

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Found a random LOTR box at Tru and at 50% off figured why not.

Out came a Nazgul \:D/
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

OtoriKohaku

Postby OtoriKohaku » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:58 am

I’ve had another lucky pill lately. Walked into a Gamestop to grab some League of Legends mystery minis, they only had one left so I grabbed it and ended up pulling Draven who’s a 1/36 :D
ISO: DJ Sona, Big Daddy, Zer0, HT Chase Phoenix

Hi there, I'm Tanner! :toothy8:
IG:@otori_tori

Macmill22

Postby Macmill22 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:53 pm

hailmary25 wrote:I am talking no layouts scales just plain dumb luck.

I will start I have two.

When I first got into MM I found an older case of GOT minis. Grabbed the heaviest one (no idea why i chose to go with heaviest) and got metallic Drogon.

Second story is when HP series 1 was released. Went into local HT while wife was kids just to check stock like all funko people do. Saw they had two boxes left no case and decided to take a chance. Did eeny meeny miny moe picked the one on the right. Got out store to open and in it sitting pretty was YB Hermione.

So how about all of you?

Going into hot topic looking for some Infinity War minis after pulling vision from target 15 min prior. I was told 1 box was left somewhere in the store. Got to hunting and grabbing other minis and find the 1box. I got to openeinf them all after paying and bam the elusive Captain America 1/72!!! luckily I didn’t give in to eBay the previous night.
950+ pops, dorbz, minis, psh, patches, and pins.
Follow my funko life on Instagram @macmill22 :freddy1:

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:33 pm

My best pull was Godzilla and Voltron

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:52 pm

Macmill22 wrote:

I will start I have two.

When I first got into MM I found an older case of GOT minis. Grabbed the heaviest one (no idea why i chose to go with heaviest) and got metallic Drogon.

Second story is when HP series 1 was released. Went into local HT while wife was kids just to check stock like all funko people do. Saw they had two boxes left no case and decided to take a chance. Did eeny meeny miny moe picked the one on the right. Got out store to open and in it sitting pretty was YB Hermione.

So how about all of you?

Going into hot topic looking for some Infinity War minis after pulling vision from target 15 min prior. I was told 1 box was left somewhere in the store. Got to hunting and grabbing other minis and find the 1box. I got to openeinf them all after paying and bam the elusive Captain America 1/72!!! luckily I didn’t give in to eBay the previous night.

Congrats that's awesome
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:07 pm

Greenrome wrote:Best pull was speedy gonzalez from target wb. Favorite pull was ghost in the jar from Rick and Morty!

Both of those are great!!!!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

d3postman

Postby d3postman » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:33 pm

I remember pulling 3 Rosita's from The Walking Dead boxes. I've also pulled Gym Teacher Dean from Supernatural. I think that latter is my favorite.

Funko Fundays: 2015, 2019, 2021

SDCC: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022

FDO: FDO8

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:14 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
Greenrome wrote:Best pull was speedy gonzalez from target wb. Favorite pull was ghost in the jar from Rick and Morty!

Great. Both are 1:72, but the Speedy is harder because is only for Target.

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:24 pm

Lakers wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

Great. Both are 1:72, but the Speedy is harder because is only for Target.

Agreed, Speedy is a tough one to pull!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:08 pm

I walked into gamestop today and they had 2 cases of the Rick and Morty minis wave 2...both cases had a few missing. I never pay attention to layouts and don't own a scale, so I just decided to grab one from each of the case. Thought for sure the exclusives had to be gone because each were missing 2 or 3. Needless to say I did all right. I ended up pulling not one but 2 of the gamestop exclusive 1/72 one million ants.

Joser777

Postby Joser777 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:25 pm

my best pull was pinhead from horror and voltron
iso: anime protos, scott pilgrim protos, spiderman protos

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:40 pm

Boymom4 wrote:I walked into gamestop today and they had 2 cases of the Rick and Morty minis wave 2...both cases had a few missing. I never pay attention to layouts and don't own a scale, so I just decided to grab one from each of the case. Thought for sure the exclusives had to be gone because each were missing 2 or 3. Needless to say I did all right. I ended up pulling not one but 2 of the gamestop exclusive 1/72 one million ants.

The back of the boxes were misprinted on these and all of them are 1/12 actually. Congrats on million ants tho, he is fantastic!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:39 pm

hailmary25 wrote:Found a random LOTR box at Tru and at 50% off figured why not.

Out came a Nazgul \:D/

It’s always awesome to get a great pull but even better when it’s half off!!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:24 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:I walked into gamestop today and they had 2 cases of the Rick and Morty minis wave 2...both cases had a few missing. I never pay attention to layouts and don't own a scale, so I just decided to grab one from each of the case. Thought for sure the exclusives had to be gone because each were missing 2 or 3. Needless to say I did all right. I ended up pulling not one but 2 of the gamestop exclusive 1/72 one million ants.

The back of the boxes were misprinted on these and all of them are 1/12 actually. Congrats on million ants tho, he is fantastic!

Well that's a bummer...guess I didn't have such a great day of luck after all ;)

AceOfClubs

Postby AceOfClubs » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:31 pm

My best pulls are a Headless Hershel and In Memoriam Glenn, both are 1/72. Also, a Drogon series 1 GoT 1/144.
Collection (my wife and I) = Marvel, Walking Dead, NFL, Disney, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, Jurassic Park

Dorbz - 1
Misc Funko Items - 20
Mystery Mini - 262
Plush - 1
Pop Vinyl - 191
Wacky Wobbler - 3

DFWFunkoHunter

Postby DFWFunkoHunter » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:49 pm

My best pull recently is unmasked captain america at Hot Topic. I had all, but given up hope and was down to buying just a few boxes at a time because the doubles were already racked up and I picked 2 and they were duds and doubles for the 100th time it felt. I decided one last one or 2 since it was buy one get one 30% and bam there he was. Very happy at that time and was like agghhhhhh yes!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:47 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

Well that's a bummer...guess I didn't have such a great day of luck after all ;)

Not true! Any R+M exclusive is always a good pull!

cheshire-cat09

Postby cheshire-cat09 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:56 pm

It was sometime after they hit stores, my local HT got a restock of series 2 Harry Potter, so just for the hell of it bought some to get hot cash. Picked some out, and found one i thought was a Threstral, but put him back, and walked out, as i'm walking back to my car i second guessed myself, and went back for that box, bought and opened it and pulled me a Buckbeak, was so excited. :cheshire: :mal:
Hi, my name is Allison
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
Image Image

Macmill22

Postby Macmill22 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:11 am

hailmary25 wrote:
Macmill22 wrote:

I will start I have two.

So how about all of you?

Congrats that's awesome

Thank you. I was shaking I was so happy and relieved I didn’t have to resort to eBay.
950+ pops, dorbz, minis, psh, patches, and pins.
Follow my funko life on Instagram @macmill22 :freddy1:

Jevanow

Postby Jevanow » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:04 am

My best pull was pretty similar to the OP’s.

I went into GameStop after ordering some Penn Station (strip malls and long waits are the best) because they were pretty backed up and I knew I had a couple minutes to pop in and check what they had in.

I saw two Star Wars mystery minis left and thought “Well I cant just leave those there all by themselves with no display box to hang out in.” So I bought them and headed out, the first one I opened was a Chewbacca, who my son loves so I don’t care how many I get. Then my second pull was the GameStop Exclusive Darth Vader and I was amazed.

One of the best days I’d had in a while. Good food and an even better mystery pull. :D
ISO Parks and Rec Protos
ImageImage

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:05 am

Best pull I've had to date is the MM Avengers Infinity War Groot Target exclusive! I couldn't believe it when he fell out the bag into my hand! Ive been pretty lucky with the MM Target exclusives lately.
What a nice boat. Do you want it back?

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:29 am

I just buy mine unboxed already haha. no surprises :/
ImageImage

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:42 am

I recently got harry potter series 2 trevor!
Instagram - thefunkocouple
ImageImage

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:12 am

My best pull was getting the Kylo Ren unmasked Walmart exclusive. I had a hard time finding a case at Walmart and to finally find one and to pull Kylo. It’s definitely the best pull for me.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Tdwilson0501

Postby Tdwilson0501 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Last year I pulled the 1/36 Walgreens exclusive Jack Torrence and the Alex Delarge mini from the same case. Also last year got Walmart exclusive Hobgoblin first one I opened
:colors:
Pop! Count: 700+
Dorbz: ~50
Mystery Mini: 150
First Chase: Metallic Flash (1/36) [Retail]
Started collecting Funko: late 2013
New to the Forum!
Currently trying to 100% the Infinity War Set (Pops),
ISO:Target Red Iron Man, Asia Thor, all 3 chrome AUS excl’s, James Wan, Golden Vegeta

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:07 am

My best pull was Baroness Von Bon Bon 1/72

The-Vicious-Fish

Postby The-Vicious-Fish » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:50 am

I ordered 6 tmnt minis from barnes and nobles and I got the 6 that I was missing from my set :D

Tmnt was MY LIFE as a kid, so it was perfect.
I’m Thomas! Love Harry Potter, Doctor Who and cats :)

ditbu13oi

Postby ditbu13oi » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:41 am

Speed gonzalez is my best pull so far!

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:14 am

After figuring out how the smaller ones sound compared to the bigger ones just by shaking the box, I was able to pull the Disney Mystery Mini Pascal. Granted, I had to buy a ton lol but I finally got him.
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:04 am

I wish hot topic would have released more series 2 harry potter minis , I need that buckbeak
ImageImage

MikeySanz

Postby MikeySanz » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:59 am

S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:I wish hot topic would have released more series 2 harry potter minis , I need that buckbeak

I saw someone post on facetime about buckbeak! Aas that you!? I can’t believe how hard to find he is!

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:24 am

MikeySanz wrote:
S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:I wish hot topic would have released more series 2 harry potter minis , I need that buckbeak

I saw someone post on facetime about buckbeak! Aas that you!? I can’t believe how hard to find he is!

Facebook? I dont remember posting, maybe a comment. But yes I need him lol
ImageImage

MikeySanz

Postby MikeySanz » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:22 pm

S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:
MikeySanz wrote:

Facebook? I dont remember posting, maybe a comment. But yes I need him lol

lol woops yeah I meant facebook I can definitely keep an eye out!

Return to “Blind Bags”