Harry Potter S3 MM

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Avengers74

Re: Harry Potter S3 MM

Postby Avengers74 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:48 pm

highlanderfil wrote:Can’t order 10 or 2. Wonder what happens if I try it as guest...

I have tried all day and different quantities and had no luck. It’s taunting me!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:50 pm

throneofgames wrote:
Katers wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Haha! Most definitely. I wouldn’t expect them to be nearly as bad as the more recent 1/72 prices hopefully.

No, agreed! This is the first set in awhile that, while I would love to complete it, I'm not super stressed about!

(Of course, I say that now. We'll see what I do once it's OUT!)

You guys made some good points here, I could definitely see these not being anywhere near the price of what 1/72s usually are - which is a great thing for us!

No doubt. Tbh I’m really glad there aren’t any exclusive 1/72’s in this set. With the price of Buckbeak now, the fear of not finding it right away isn’t nearly as bad with this set

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:57 pm

Picked up 10 boxes tonight got: pre Floo harry x2, Mrs.Norris x2, Goyal, Lucius, Draco, Qudditch harry, Flur, and Filch.
Im going to cruise around tomorrow to a few others who arent releasing till the morning and hopefully snag Tom so I can relax for a little bit till the common case and barns hit.

The Target HP pops are street dated for 20 something this month so if that holds Id guess the minis would come out with the pops. Tho its target so they can come out any time between this very second and like August. Im the most lax on the Target excl, Im not very fond of the Quidditch cup outfits, if I had to choose any to go to target personally Im ok with them having those.
- tauntaunking on instagram

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:12 pm

Put in two different orders on HT finally and we will pray and see if either get shipped
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:06 am

Popfanatics wrote:
Geescube wrote:Common cases at HQ are not lettered for HP3. Very likely that the exclusives will also not be lettered

HT not lettered

Confirmed, unfortunately! 3 unopened cases at one of my local HT today, and none of them had case letters. So maybe we're back to layouts, but no case letters?
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:08 am

MissKitty wrote:
Katers wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:Can’t wait to find a common case doe umbridge and mad eye moody. Those just might be my 2 faves from the set.

I definitely want a Mad-eye Moody! (Or is it Barty Crouch Jr.? :devil: )

Oooohhhhh!!! Yes!! Let's say it's him!! Needs a little tongue sticking out. Ha

LOL - and now we'll all always be wondering on this one..!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:10 am

dolphinax2 wrote:
Katers wrote:So I know you all will feel my pain on this...

Stopped in at my HT the other day, just to check in. Told my favorite HT buddy I was there to say hi, and check on the HP S3 minis, even though I don't think they're out yet. The other fav hears me, and chimes in "Oh, there was a little kid here earlier, he ended up buying them all".

Cue heart attack.

I was seriously like (internally) "HOW??? They're not out yet!" "EVIL CHILD!" "Why didn't you guys save the box for me?? Haven't I been loyal?!?!"

But instead, I calmly asked the girl at the counter if she could stock check some other local stores for me. They couldn't find them in the system, and my Fav. comes over to help. She eventually says she doesn't think they're out yet, and I'm like "But Fav2 said they all sold?"

Yeah, she was talking about the mystery keychains. I still haven't quite recovered.

Totally understand and glad you had stayed calm, now just breathe and say for that near heart attack can you save me a box when they come in. lol

Actually, it worked out really well. Called today, and lo and behold, their case just got put out! Left work a little early , bought 8... no duplicates! And lol, it was Fav2 that helped me today! I consider her fully redeemed!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:11 am

Lonikins wrote:
Katers wrote:
Lonikins wrote:So soon, eek!! I don't know if I want to be complete on this - I really don't want a Flich or Umbridge taking up space in my collection lol

I don't mind Filch so much, especially since I do want a Mrs. Norris....but yeah, I feel ya with Umbridge! She is just pure evil, wrapped up in a pretty pink bow! With this set though, I figure it's better to try for them all and pass them on later if I decide against it, than have to track them down however much later for a higher price!

That is a very good point! I'll probably take whatever I end up with when I go hunting, but she might get shoved into the back of a display case lol

I support that! At least, until S4 when they give us a centaur herd that can surround and terrify her!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:14 am

Lonikins wrote:Found them on Hot Topic's site!
https://www.hottopic.com/product/funko- ... 03714.html

They're in stores now, too! Go, go, go, this is not a drill!!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:22 am

opopssum wrote:Picked up 10 boxes tonight got: pre Floo harry x2, Mrs.Norris x2, Goyal, Lucius, Draco, Qudditch harry, Flur, and Filch.
Im going to cruise around tomorrow to a few others who arent releasing till the morning and hopefully snag Tom so I can relax for a little bit till the common case and barns hit.

The Target HP pops are street dated for 20 something this month so if that holds Id guess the minis would come out with the pops. Tho its target so they can come out any time between this very second and like August. Im the most lax on the Target excl, Im not very fond of the Quidditch cup outfits, if I had to choose any to go to target personally Im ok with them having those.

Good pulls on your end, congrats!

So part of me doesn't want to be that person, and the rest of me has no shame, so....any chance you have the Target DPCI code? Pretty please? :iconbiggrin:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:56 am

Went hunting to 2 Hot Topics tonight, since A) THE MINIS ARE OUT! and B) I can tell I'm coming down with a cold (bleh!). Even with not feeling great, I had a pretty good night!

So that's Hot Topic done for me. Out of 4 total cases, only ended up with 2 dupes - Lucius and Draco.

Now on to Target and B&N! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:58 am

I think the ratios for crabbe and goyle are still wrong. I know we heard from a funko rep Funko on this but Funko reps have been wrong in the past, there just seems to be a very high ratio of people pulling them, I dont think iv seen so many people pull "1/72"s from other sets. The few people who have gotten their hands on the cases, and this is only the west coast so far so we arent talking nation wide yet, and just already so many are out there. I think they both might be more in the 1/24 and 1/36 is range, those numbers seem right for what minis I have seen pulled so far. I kind of felt like it would be Crabbs ratio that was wrong since he wasn't near the other 1/6s (which I know means nothing in reality it just fuels my funko conspiracy theory here) I wonder if Goyle's is correct and Crabb is maybe also 1/36 or 1/24. Or maybe one is a 1/72 and the other is 1/36.

Im writing this at midnight so im super sleepy, ill double check my ratio math and see if that can even work out. This is just a random thought post and is nothing but my own musings.

I have also seen a pretty even number of them pulled, its such a small sample size but Iv seen a pretty even mixture of the two.
Maybe the new mystery in the minis is the ratio lol

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:09 am

Katers wrote:
opopssum wrote:Picked up 10 boxes tonight got: pre Floo harry x2, Mrs.Norris x2, Goyal, Lucius, Draco, Qudditch harry, Flur, and Filch.

Good pulls on your end, congrats!

So part of me doesn't want to be that person, and the rest of me has no shame, so....any chance you have the Target DPCI code? Pretty please? :iconbiggrin:

Ill do a little hunting around on instagram and see if I can find if anyone has posted them yet :occasion5: . This isn't the morality forums this is Funko Funatics, you dont need shame you need minis lol

I really hope its a number unique to wave 3 and not attached to wave two or other minis. Target does funko collectors so dirty I just want them to throw us a bone. I do have to say tho it feels like the last few months they have gotten better, knock on wood, but maybe they are starting to get the whole funko thing down. I am also happy Barns seems to be doing better, for a good chunk of time (the eeyore and Negan era) it felt like they were pretty bad about getting a good number of exclusives in to the stores.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:27 am

ggoncalves

Postby ggoncalves » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:41 am

Katers wrote:Went hunting to 2 Hot Topics tonight, since A) THE MINIS ARE OUT! and B) I can tell I'm coming down with a cold (bleh!). Even with not feeling great, I had a pretty good night!

So that's Hot Topic done for me. Out of 4 total cases, only ended up with 2 dupes - Lucius and Draco.

Random pulls? Or are there confirmed sweet spots for the non 1/6''s?
ISO of Disney Princesses Meeko & Pascal and Disney Villains voodoo doll

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:44 am

ggoncalves wrote:
Katers wrote:Went hunting to 2 Hot Topics tonight, since A) THE MINIS ARE OUT! and B) I can tell I'm coming down with a cold (bleh!). Even with not feeling great, I had a pretty good night!

Answers please

highlanderfil

Postby highlanderfil » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:15 am

Thanks for the B2G1 tip! Ordered 5 as an anon yesterday and 9 more today. Hopefully will snag at least some exclusives. Has anyone weighed these yet?

bug86

Postby bug86 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:03 pm

Of course the day after I ordered because I had a reward to use by yesterday. lol
Live,Laugh and Funko. :freddy3:

Hey it's Ashley.

@backgotback on twitter and @alizpt on IG.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:36 pm

opopssum wrote:this is Funko Funatics, you dont need shame you need minis lol

I really hope its a number unique to wave 3 and not attached to wave two or other minis. Target does funko collectors so dirty I just want them to throw us a bone. I do have to say tho it feels like the last few months they have gotten better, knock on wood, but maybe they are starting to get the whole funko thing down. I am also happy Barns seems to be doing better, for a good chunk of time (the eeyore and Negan era) it felt like they were pretty bad about getting a good number of exclusives in to the stores.

That may need to be my tagline...brilliant!!

Yeah, I've not done a LOT yet with Target (lucky with vendors so far!), but the few experiences I've had have either been fantastic, or intensely frustrating! One of my local Targets has a snotty employee that I'd love to throw something at, but the rest of them just need either better communication or training. I do think since December they've been doing better, but unfortunately, we'll just have to wait and see!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:46 pm

ggoncalves wrote:

Weighted pulls, but somewhat of a sweet spot, too, I think. Most of the weights are pretty darn close (UGH!), but it seemed like the triwizard champs were the bottom 6 - those weights were all really close to each other, so I took the chance and only bought one side of the bottom. Mrs. Norris was in the top middle. Top front and top middle seemed good to me. BUT, not sure who was where because my helpful HT peeps threw my boxes in the bag before I realized they'd done it.

Hope that helps! Good luck everyone! Happy hunting!
Image ImageImage Image

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Katers wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
Katers wrote:So I know you all will feel my pain on this...

Stopped in at my HT the other day, just to check in. Told my favorite HT buddy I was there to say hi, and check on the HP S3 minis, even though I don't think they're out yet. The other fav hears me, and chimes in "Oh, there was a little kid here earlier, he ended up buying them all".

Cue heart attack.

I was seriously like (internally) "HOW??? They're not out yet!" "EVIL CHILD!" "Why didn't you guys save the box for me?? Haven't I been loyal?!?!"

But instead, I calmly asked the girl at the counter if she could stock check some other local stores for me. They couldn't find them in the system, and my Fav. comes over to help. She eventually says she doesn't think they're out yet, and I'm like "But Fav2 said they all sold?"

Yeah, she was talking about the mystery keychains. I still haven't quite recovered.

Totally understand and glad you had stayed calm, now just breathe and say for that near heart attack can you save me a box when they come in. lol

Actually, it worked out really well. Called today, and lo and behold, their case just got put out! Left work a little early , bought 8... no duplicates! And lol, it was Fav2 that helped me today! I consider her fully redeemed!

Awesome, so glad that it worked out and Fav number 2 has been redeemed =D>
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

Treasuredgirl

Postby Treasuredgirl » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Picked up a case from my HT today and got: 2 of each of the top row on the back of the HT boxes, No Crabbe, No Goyle, No Tom Riddle, and No Lucious. So those are the ones I still need from the HT set.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Admin in the KY Funko League of Awesomeness
Pop Count: 1,100+
Dorbz Count: 100+
IG: Treasuredgirl

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:08 pm

bug86 wrote:

Of course the day after I ordered because I had a reward to use by yesterday. lol

Thanks, I have a week to use mine, might as well use it now.
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:10 pm

Well got a case at one Hot Topic last night with the Harry, Lucius and Goyle. Raced out at lunch today to another Hot Topic and got the exclusive Tom Riddle!! Going to try to go around tomorrow to a few more and see if I can find a Draco, Filtch and Crabbe. Thank goodness HT will still put these on hold though. By the time I fought my way through traffic last night to get there all the other 4 cases had sold - 1 person bought 2 cases!
Hi, I'm Merri!

Daisy05

Postby Daisy05 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Anyone have HT exclusive weights? I pulled 4 today and just got commons, but the weights were:

Mrs. Norris- 49.4
Triwizard Harry- 58.1
Krum- 60.4
Fleur- 59.8
Wanted: HT Exclusive Mini Rhaegal

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Pulled Tom and Lucius from my case!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:03 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Pulled Tom and Lucius from my case!

Congrats, Marty! You got the best case :cheers:
Hi, I'm Merri!

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:29 pm

Katers wrote:So that's Hot Topic done for me. Out of 4 total cases, only ended up with 2 dupes - Lucius and Draco.

That’s awesome!

Did you happen to get a weight for Lucius? He’s the only Hot Topic exclusive I want — avoiding color/costume variants will make collecting this series less of a headache — and I need two because my mom also collects these. Any help is appreciated!

ggoncalves

Postby ggoncalves » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Are you willing to trade or sell the extra Lucius?
ISO of Disney Princesses Meeko & Pascal and Disney Villains voodoo doll

Ekkusu_X

Postby Ekkusu_X » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:54 am

Went tonight to pick up a dragon (Maleficent Metalfig) at the Hot Topic I mentioned before and decided to attempt a no-scale pull of Harry Potter.

Picked the one that felt lightest and flew everywhere in the box.

I now have my kitty. Now just need the Snake. For records sake I believe she was in the bottom six than the top.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:05 am

dolphinax2 wrote:
Katers wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:

Awesome, so glad that it worked out and Fav number 2 has been redeemed =D>

Me too! She tries really hard to be my people, but we don't QUITE mesh. She's very nice and always helpful and smiling though, so she'll get cookies during the holidays just like all my favorites do!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:09 am

synergy56 wrote:Well got a case at one Hot Topic last night with the Harry, Lucius and Goyle. Raced out at lunch today to another Hot Topic and got the exclusive Tom Riddle!! Going to try to go around tomorrow to a few more and see if I can find a Draco, Filtch and Crabbe. Thank goodness HT will still put these on hold though. By the time I fought my way through traffic last night to get there all the other 4 cases had sold - 1 person bought 2 cases!

Congrats on the great pulls! 3 away, that has to feel good! And you're super lucky that your HT will hold these for you! Mine wouldn't, whoever answered the phone was like "Um, I don't think I can, since it's Funko....". I didn't push it since it won't do me any good to alienate the staff that way, but I was like "NO!" ](*,)

That's crazy buying 2 full cases...so many duplicates!! But hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:11 am

nightschwing wrote:
Katers wrote:So that's Hot Topic done for me. Out of 4 total cases, only ended up with 2 dupes - Lucius and Draco.

That’s awesome!

Did you happen to get a weight for Lucius? He’s the only Hot Topic exclusive I want — avoiding color/costume variants will make collecting this series less of a headache — and I need two because my mom also collects these. Any help is appreciated!

Good luck, I know all about the headache of needing 2 of everything! Lucius was heavy, he was in the 67 g range for me. I think 67.3? Definitely the heaviest in the case for me.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:13 am

ggoncalves wrote:

Are you willing to trade or sell the extra Lucius?

Absolutely willing to trade him, was planning on that for one of the rest of the set. Though of course the rest of the exclusives don't seem to be out yet..?
Image ImageImage Image

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:47 am

Need T M Riddle :(((((((

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:06 pm

nightschwing wrote:

That’s awesome!

Lucius should be the heaviest in the HT exclusive cases. He clocks in a little over 67 so you shouldn't have a problem finding him if he's in a case. Nothing else should be much higher than 61

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:44 am

Katers wrote:
synergy56 wrote:Well got a case at one Hot Topic last night with the Harry, Lucius and Goyle. Raced out at lunch today to another Hot Topic and got the exclusive Tom Riddle!! Going to try to go around tomorrow to a few more and see if I can find a Draco, Filtch and Crabbe. Thank goodness HT will still put these on hold though. By the time I fought my way through traffic last night to get there all the other 4 cases had sold - 1 person bought 2 cases!

Congrats on the great pulls! 3 away, that has to feel good! And you're super lucky that your HT will hold these for you! Mine wouldn't, whoever answered the phone was like "Um, I don't think I can, since it's Funko....". I didn't push it since it won't do me any good to alienate the staff that way, but I was like "NO!" ](*,)

That's crazy buying 2 full cases...so many duplicates!! But hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!

My HT is the same way, they will not put Funko on hold, but they will message me and my son works nights, so if he is awake I send him to go and pick up whatever has come in.
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:17 am

Anybody see these on the east coast?

highlanderfil

Postby highlanderfil » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:57 am

Got a response via Twitter for my cancelled order of five: “Hello. The system cancelled the order as it was a bulk purchase. Bulk purchases are not allowed to be shipped to stores. We apologize for any inconvenience.”

WTF???

Meanwhile, got six at Howell, MI (the site of my epic Buckbeak and George pull): 2 Krum, Fleur, Harry, Crabbe and Lucius. Not bad.

highlanderfil

Postby highlanderfil » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:04 am

At what stores are people finding common cases?

Return to “Blind Bags”