Harry Potter S3 MM

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Popfanatics

Re: Harry Potter S3 MM

Postby Popfanatics » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:43 am

Avengers74 wrote:One of the Targets near me got a restock but it is the regular case, not the Target exclusives.

Found common case at my Target (CA) too.
It’s me Lynda

LILYxattheDisco

Postby LILYxattheDisco » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:02 am

Lexi wrote:
LILYxattheDisco wrote:My common case should be here soon - I cannot wait!

Good Luck with your pulls. Let us know what you get.

I forgot to come back and post, lol. I managed to snag Moody, Rita and Umbridge!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:18 am

LILYxattheDisco wrote:
Lexi wrote:
LILYxattheDisco wrote:My common case should be here soon - I cannot wait!

Good Luck with your pulls. Let us know what you get.

I forgot to come back and post, lol. I managed to snag Moody, Rita and Umbridge!

Can't beat that for a common case, congrats! I still need those 3 myself

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:39 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:It looks like the BN ones are starting to hit. I only really want Myrtle and the Basilisk from that set. I hope they're as well-stocked as the LOTR ones were..

Leaning towards this since in essence Riddle is the same mini just different coloring.

For series 1 I did not have the non flocked versions of the Hermione Cat and the phoenix
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

bug86

Postby bug86 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:46 pm

Finally found some regular boxes at Target today. Took a chance and bought two. Got another regular Harry and Mad-Eye. Now I can cross Mad-Eye of my to find list.
Live,Laugh and Funko. :freddy3:

Hey it's Ashley.

@backgotback on twitter and @alizpt on IG.

HPLove

Postby HPLove » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:34 pm

My local BNs got their cases today. Sadly someone else in the area must have gotten there at store opening and pulled the hot spots. So frustrating.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:47 pm

HPLove wrote:My local BNs got their cases today. Sadly someone else in the area must have gotten there at store opening and pulled the hot spots. So frustrating.

This is becoming more and more common these days, especially in my area. It makes it that much tougher and more urgent to be the first to a case when the sweet spots are top front like this set is. It’s gonna be a race to get these ones unfortunately ](*,)

Turtledoc

Postby Turtledoc » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:16 pm

My BN got stock today. So glad to finally be done with this set! Happy hunting everyone.
Mystery Minis: 332
Pops: 33
Dorbz: 21

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:21 pm

Turtledoc wrote:My BN got stock today. So glad to finally be done with this set! Happy hunting everyone.

HPLove wrote:My local BNs got their cases today. Sadly someone else in the area must have gotten there at store opening and pulled the hot spots. So frustrating.

Where are you guys located state wise? I just want to know how close to me they are and exactly how stressed I should be. Lol
- tauntaunking on instagram

HPLove

Postby HPLove » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:29 pm

opopssum wrote:
Turtledoc wrote:My BN got stock today. So glad to finally be done with this set! Happy hunting everyone.

Where are you guys located state wise? I just want to know how close to me they are and exactly how stressed I should be. Lol

Random stores in NH, MA, and RI got them today.

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:42 pm

HPLove wrote:
opopssum wrote:

Alright still far from me I can take my anxiety from a 10 to an 8 lol
Thank you I hope they are like Hot Topic has been this round and restock a few times

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Not sure of case letters, but one B&N case had Moaning Myrtle, Tom Riddle and the Draco friend who was erroneously labeled 1/36, and the other had Moaning Myrtle, Draco and the Draco friend who was erroneously labeled 1/6.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:53 pm

HPLove wrote:
opopssum wrote:

Oh dang started with the east coast this time. I hope they come soon to the west coast!

Turtledoc

Postby Turtledoc » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:12 pm

I'm in VA.
Mystery Minis: 332
Pops: 33
Dorbz: 21

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Still nothing in my area for B&N - though I did have the most unhelpful store manager ever today who wouldn't even check the computer so that was odd. I initially asked an employee and he was about to check and she like flew over to swoop down and stop him. It was super weird. Hopefully this weekend!
Hi, I'm Merri!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:48 pm

nightschwing wrote:Not sure of case letters, but one B&N case had Moaning Myrtle, Tom Riddle and the Draco friend who was erroneously labeled 1/36, and the other had Moaning Myrtle, Draco and the Draco friend who was erroneously labeled 1/6.

Im beggin the Funko gods no more Crabbs (1/6 guy) [-o< I have had enough of him :-({|=

Myrtle is cute they did a good job on the mini and the pop.

ggoncalves

Postby ggoncalves » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:01 pm

I went to (2) Barnes today at lunch time, all of them said didn't have them. Went back to one after work, gave them the product number and they said we just put them out and someone bought both cases. I called the (2) other closest Barnes and they said they had him, showed up at both stores, nothing on the floor. I went to customer service, gave them product number and at both stores they went and found (2) cases still in stock room.

Call your closest Barnes and give them following ISBN:0889698312110 they will tell you if have them and how many. Sounds like a lot of stores got them today and still haven't put them out.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-g ... 9698312110

I'm in Jersey, right over the bridge from Philly, FYI. Happy Hunting.
ISO of Disney Princesses Meeko & Pascal and Disney Villains voodoo doll

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm

ggoncalves wrote:I went to (2) Barnes today at lunch time, all of them said didn't have them. Went back to one after work, gave them the product number and they said we just put them out and someone bought both cases. I called the (2) other closest Barnes and they said they had him, showed up at both stores, nothing on the floor. I went to customer service, gave them product number and at both stores they went and found (2) cases still in stock room.

Call your closest Barnes and give them following ISBN:0889698312110 they will tell you if have them and how many. Sounds like a lot of stores got them today and still haven't put them out.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-g ... 9698312110

I'm in Jersey, right over the bridge from Philly, FYI. Happy Hunting.

Thank you for the link

Ekkusu_X

Postby Ekkusu_X » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:08 pm

Called my BnN w/ the ISBN and a Clerk who was willing to check, West Coast here, they told me they got 3 boxes. (She said 36 in stock so I can only guess.)

Didn't get lucky on the whole "We can put them out early." Front. It's okay, I can be the proverbial "open open open" lady for the next two days. I just have to hope that they'll put out all three or that the one they put out has the Basilisk and I don't have to play the guessing game of when they put out the others...(but they have had two boxes out at one time so...)

PoPs_7

Postby PoPs_7 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:08 am

I’m in the west coast and stumbled upon two B&N’s with both willing to grab a case from the back. Was able to successfully get the basilisk and moaning myrtle! Just need Tom Riddle (B&N), Rita, and Umbridge to complete the set!

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:03 pm

Maybe I miss it, but did they have any exclusives for Target? Did they made Target exclusives to any previous Harry Potter series?

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:17 pm

Lakers wrote:Maybe I miss it, but did they have any exclusives for Target? Did they made Target exclusives to any previous Harry Potter series?

Yes, Target had an exclusive set for Series 3 - this is the first series to have them. Quidditch World Cup Harry, Ron and Hermione. All of the stores have received them and it seems the restocks are non-exclusive cases so you may have missed out on finding these in stores unless you live somewhere that is not into Funko. They also have exclusive Popsas well.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:25 pm

Avengers74 wrote:
Lakers wrote:Maybe I miss it, but did they have any exclusives for Target? Did they made Target exclusives to any previous Harry Potter series?

Yes, Target had an exclusive set for Series 3 - this is the first series to have them. Quidditch World Cup Harry, Ron and Hermione. All of the stores have received them and it seems the restocks are non-exclusive cases so you may have missed out on finding these in stores unless you live somewhere that is not into Funko. They also have exclusive Popsas well.

Thanks, maybe I miss it. The stores near my area had lots of Funko products, so for sure I miss it. lol

gobiesox

Postby gobiesox » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:29 pm

gobiesox wrote: ... ... ... I got to 2 of 3 local cases & both were Filch/Draco/QWC Harry :/

One of my Targets got a new common case. Yet again, the 2 in the front were Filch/Draco. There must be a conspiracy..
I can't be too mad though-- they wouldn't ring up for some reason-- The self check-out screen said "wait for assistance." Eventually, an employee came over and said, "Huh. How about I put these in for... I dunno... $1?" I said "Sure, if that's what you want to do!" I paid for my $3 purchase and as they were walking away, the person said, "They're probably more than that, but you had to wait, so whatever." lol

Local BN had 2 cases also. I pulled Myrtle, Tom Riddle, & (another :evil: ) Filch. Nothing in the second case felt notably big/heavy (I'm after that basilisk!!), so I left it intact for the next person.
I'm so happy with Myrtle! They did a great job on her colors, hair, & expression.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:09 pm

B&N #1: half empty case on the floor, so I asked the CS guy and he went to the back and brought out two more cases. One was a mis-pack though; of the six boxes I grabbed, I pulled a Goyle, Filtch(should have been a 36), 2x Tom, and 2x Myrtle. A good start?

B&N #2. Nothing on the floor, so I have CS check the ISBN#. Says they have 36, so she does a check once more on the floor and heads to the back. Comes out a few minutes later and says they haven't even come off the pallet yet, and they don't restock over the weekend. Seeing as this store is 1.5hrs away from where I live... #-o
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:41 pm

PoPs_7 wrote:I’m in the west coast and stumbled upon two B&N’s with both willing to grab a case from the back. Was able to successfully get the basilisk and moaning myrtle! Just need Tom Riddle (B&N), Rita, and Umbridge to complete the set!

Just pulled a Basilisk and Myrtle as well so I'm in the same boat here, just need the 3 you listed and a Mad eye and I'm done with series 3. Still hunting Basilisk for another funatic though, but it feels good to have this series almost locked up.

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:47 pm

I guess a guy is going around my area weighing cases and returning the non exclusives, not shocked but saddened. I hope they restock a few times. That basilisk is so cute, why must the cute ones be the hard ones.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:55 pm

opopssum wrote:I guess a guy is going around my area weighing cases and returning the non exclusives, not shocked but saddened. I hope they restock a few times. That basilisk is so cute, why must the cute ones be the hard ones.

Ahhh sorry to hear that. The good news is that history shows if there is likely to be restocks, BN will definitely get them at some point, perhaps multiple times. Hopefully you can get to a few fresh cases before they do

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:07 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
opopssum wrote:I guess a guy is going around my area weighing cases and returning the non exclusives, not shocked but saddened. I hope they restock a few times. That basilisk is so cute, why must the cute ones be the hard ones.

Ahhh sorry to hear that. The good news is that history shows if there is likely to be restocks, BN will definitely get them at some point, perhaps multiple times. Hopefully you can get to a few fresh cases before they do

If I remember correctly it took them a hot minuet to restock series one but they had a hefty restock on series 2 and HT did such a good job restocking, im optimistic but terrified lol.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:10 pm

opopssum wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

If I remember correctly it took them a hot minuet to restock series one but they had a hefty restock on series 2 and HT did such a good job restocking, im optimistic but terrified lol.

Most definitely. If anyone will restock HP's, it will be Barnes. Heck, I think they've restocked S2 at least twice already in my area

MarisaJ_67002

Postby MarisaJ_67002 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:33 pm

Found a fresh case of General exclusive HPMM’s at 2 separate Targets. Found 2 Rita Skeeter’s and 2 Mad-Eye Moody’s but sadly added 2 more Filch’s to my collection. :-/ At both locations I had trouble checking out due to the fact they did not ring up in their system. Got over charged at one Target as they wanted to charge me $10 per box. Finally got them to price match Amazon for $7 as I was unwilling to pay $10 each. *sigh* At least they were there though. Still on the hunt for my Umbridge.

cheshire-cat09

Postby cheshire-cat09 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:47 pm

Louisville, Kentucky BN got there exclusives in today also
store #1, only 2 cases, but someone got there before me. They bought 1 full case, and the hotspots on the second case
store #2, someone called and they had both cases on hold
store #3, i got lucky. Called, they said they had 2 cases, i asked if they could hold them, manager said no, no holds on them because they are limited and exclusives (asked why one store allowed it, he said they weren't suppose to). I decided to try it, drove 30+ miles to the store and they still had 2 full cases. In 1 case i got all three exclusives, and the other I got a Myrtle and Tom Riddle.
I am so glad BN is finished, now i'm only missing Target Hermoine and the 3 "exclusives" from the common case.
:cheshire: :mal:
Hi, my name is Allison
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
Image Image

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:19 pm

Barnes & Noble case assortments found so far:

Tom Riddle 1/24
Goyle 1/72

Draco Malfoy 1/36
Crabbe 1/72

Tom Riddle 1/24
Basilisk 1/36

Tom Riddle 1/24
Filch 1/24

Has anyone found any others?

Does that mean the other two would be:

Filch 1/24
Basilisk 1/36

Filch 1/24
Draco Malfoy 1/36

Ekkusu_X

Postby Ekkusu_X » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:01 am

The BnN that I called put theirs out today. No Basilsk at all in any of them and by the time I got to the store, 1 hour after opening, there was one box gone. (Leaving 35 to choose from)

I cry if that was the Basilisk, going to try a different BnN tomorrow/today in hopes that the snake is waiting for me. ...He is the heaviest out of the bunch though, right? When I tried to make sure of myself the heaviest I saw was "61" grams. Also it wouldn't shake as much?

pensivep0tter

Postby pensivep0tter » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:26 am

I was at BAM the other day and they had 2 full cases. Don't remember the layout but I got a Rita (63.28) and a Goyle (55.63). Then I was in another store and got another Rita... so if someone would like to trade some from series 2 or 3 dm me!! Hope the weights helped someone. I also have all the weights for the Target exclusives, so let me know if anybody wants those :)

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:25 am

Ekkusu_X wrote:The BnN that I called put theirs out today. No Basilsk at all in any of them and by the time I got to the store, 1 hour after opening, there was one box gone. (Leaving 35 to choose from)

I cry if that was the Basilisk, going to try a different BnN tomorrow/today in hopes that the snake is waiting for me. ...He is the heaviest out of the bunch though, right? When I tried to make sure of myself the heaviest I saw was "61" grams. Also it wouldn't shake as much?

You will know the Basilisk the minute you pick him up. He hardly shakes if at all, and his weight clocks in around 97 grams so you can’t miss him even with some of the others being heavy also

jrocksphotos

Postby jrocksphotos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:55 am

All I been seeing at Hot Topic and Target is common cases
SWC19/SDCC ‘17-‘19/ Pop Up SDCC ‘17/ECCC ‘18 & '19/Funko HQ Grand Opening 11AM / Funkast HQ pre-ECCC ‘18 & '19/Fugitive ECCC 18'/19' & NYCC Party ‘18/FDO8 Chicago/ Fundays ‘18-‘19/Making Fun Movie Premier in Hollywood/ Disneyland Funatics Meet-up ‘18/Conan SDCC ‘17-‘19 / NYCC 2018 / D-Con 2018 / Spooky Empire 2018 / RICC 2018 / Monster Mask-O RAID 2018

cptuff1969

Postby cptuff1969 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:52 am

Need a few still to complete
Image Image[/quote]

Ekkusu_X

Postby Ekkusu_X » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:27 pm

Seeing as the boat left me at the dock...(BnN near me didn't have snake and next closest has been picked through already per Clerk's description and also that she made a point to say "No Fresh Box" so it's known that collectors are abundant there.)

I got TWO Trevors I'm willing to pitch in as a trade for one Basilisk.

...Sliding this in because I believe that BnN Mystery Minis rarely get restocks and I'm looking at either purchase off Ebay or get lucky that they do Restock. Please give me some levity on information that they do re-stock. ;__;

buddylee

Postby buddylee » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:55 pm

only needing the basilisk! great set. Myrtle is awesome.

Return to “Blind Bags”