Harry Potter S3 MM

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Katers

Re: Harry Potter S3 MM

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:41 am

kihou wrote:
gobiesox wrote:My local BAM got a case in yesterday & I was lucky enough to be the first one to it! Pulled Umbridge (57.8 g), Moody (61.2 g), & Filch. I didn't weigh Filch, but if anyone needs a weight, let me know.

I've pretty much given up hope on QWC Hermione & Ron. I got to 2 of 3 local cases & both were Filch/Draco/QWC Harry :/ Does Target usually restock? I got into Series 2 toward the end of their run & never found them at Target stores near me.

It's really hard to say if Target will restock. They did for Rick and Morty series 1, but haven't so far for series 2. They didn't for Avengers Infinity Wars. So far they haven't for Deadpool, or Solo.

So unfortunately, it's leaning towards them NOT restocking but they could always pleasantly surprise us :)

I have seen a couple of my local Targets restocking series 2, but then again, they didn't have any HP exclusives for that round! And unfortunately agreed, I haven't seen any local restocks of exclusive cases. I'll keep hoping for everyone though!
Image ImageImage Image

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:10 am

kihou wrote:
gobiesox wrote:My local BAM got a case in yesterday & I was lucky enough to be the first one to it! Pulled Umbridge (57.8 g), Moody (61.2 g), & Filch. I didn't weigh Filch, but if anyone needs a weight, let me know.

I've pretty much given up hope on QWC Hermione & Ron. I got to 2 of 3 local cases & both were Filch/Draco/QWC Harry :/ Does Target usually restock? I got into Series 2 toward the end of their run & never found them at Target stores near me.

It's really hard to say if Target will restock. They did for Rick and Morty series 1, but haven't so far for series 2. They didn't for Avengers Infinity Wars. So far they haven't for Deadpool, or Solo.

So unfortunately, it's leaning towards them NOT restocking but they could always pleasantly surprise us :)

I agree, if going by recent sets than unfortunately we probably won’t but we can always hold out hope for sure with these ones since they aren’t for a specific movie unlike the other ones that were not restocked

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Popfanatics wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Game stop app has them up so you can start tracking common cases

What...what?! There’s a Gamestop app?

Yes there is you can search inventory at local stores
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:02 pm

My GS was bare today for these. But I've had a great HT week! Mosh to come soon!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

The-Vicious-Fish

Postby The-Vicious-Fish » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:38 am

I only need 5 more to complete the set. Timeline wise I’m doing the best on this set than the last 2
I’m Thomas! Love Harry Potter, Doctor Who and cats :)

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:26 am

Saw none at my Barnes today still banking on July 31st release

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:36 am

Here's my Hot Cash pulls for tonight. FOund a Hot Topic with a fresh case. DId I do well?

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:53 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Here's my Hot Cash pulls for tonight. FOund a Hot Topic with a fresh case. DId I do well?

Lol yes. I def would not be mad.

U got 2/3 excs. Congrats!

Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:03 am

Katers wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:Like the idea of Dolores Umbridge and Cho Chang need more girls. What about a new Hermione as Failed transfiguration Half Cat. They could always throw in Pansy Parkinson or Millicent Bulstrode with a Crabbe and Goyle. Would also like to see something like Dudley Dursley with pig's tail or just plump with this muggle clothes.

I absolutely love the idea of Half-Cat Hermione! Yes please, this needs to happen!

Looks like the Half-Cat Hermione was on the FunDays 2018 Livestream. but think it was a Pop
Current collection: /Collection PPG Link

*Looking for:*
both Fawkes from Harry potter Mystery Minis Series 1
(Trying to finish Harry potter Mystery Minis Series 1 & Series 2)

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:06 am

Ron on chess piece Pop! Is epic!!
Marty
Funklub member #1093

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:50 pm

Katers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Katers wrote:
Maybe they're short staffed somehow? I can't see it benefiting them either, especially since they do confirm the correct ratios when questioned about it! If it was to their benefit, I can't see them admitting the error. #-o

This is true, maybe they are just so used to the ratios being crazy, them being 1/12 seem off to them. Hopefully they start getting printed right soon because right now they throw everything off for trades/selling extras on eBay. :-/ :-/

Agreed so much! Trying to trade a mini that is, in fact, a 1/72 for like value, when someone is still convinced that it's a 1/6 is just vexing. ](*,)

Luckily it's such a non-issue here - never had a problem trading with another Funatic! :cheers:

Yeah, trading or buying from another funatic usually isn’t a problem since they know the ratios are incorrect. But trying to trade with someone else or get it off eBay or from a reseller is where it becomes a problem since they are going off ‘eBay prices’ or ‘PPG prices’.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:45 pm

Another day of shopping for these, another Krum-y day ](*,)
Marty
Funklub member #1093

MzTredecim

Postby MzTredecim » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:49 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Here's my Hot Cash pulls for tonight. FOund a Hot Topic with a fresh case. DId I do well?

I just used Hot Cash to pick up some of these since I haven't seen them in store yet. Hopefully I get as lucky as you. I'm still missing all the S2 exclusives.
Funko Collector since 2012!
Collections: GITD / TWD / TMNTs / BTTF / Random Eye-Catchers / Mystery Minis & PSHs

stacyinil

Postby stacyinil » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:39 pm

I bought the 5 boxes that were left at Hot Topic on Saturday figuring it would be 1:6 ones which I was okay with. I didn't have tons of time, so I didn't even do the feel the box weights. I got the 1:6 Harry and Cedric and three Mrs. Norris. I have a herd of cats.

Stacy in IL

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:36 pm

What has been taking GS and B&N so long this time around. Unless both are waiting for July 31st lol

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:22 pm

hailmary25 wrote:What has been taking GS and B&N so long this time around. Unless both are waiting for July 31st lol

Everyone is waiting a long time it seems ](*,) ](*,)

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:50 am

Ouroboros wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:Like the idea of Dolores Umbridge and Cho Chang need more girls. What about a new Hermione as Failed transfiguration Half Cat. They could always throw in Pansy Parkinson or Millicent Bulstrode with a Crabbe and Goyle. Would also like to see something like Dudley Dursley with pig's tail or just plump with this muggle clothes.

I absolutely love the idea of Half-Cat Hermione! Yes please, this needs to happen!

Looks like the Half-Cat Hermione was on the FunDays 2018 Livestream. but think it was a Pop

It was absolutely a pop - you wouldn't believe the squeak I made when I saw it flash on the screen! Since there didn't seem to be any minis in the preview, I will continue to hope that she'll be in the next set. I mean, after they've made the pop, they've worked out the logistics for it! So next step is mini!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:54 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Katers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:This is true, maybe they are just so used to the ratios being crazy, them being 1/12 seem off to them. Hopefully they start getting printed right soon because right now they throw everything off for trades/selling extras on eBay. :-/ :-/

Agreed so much! Trying to trade a mini that is, in fact, a 1/72 for like value, when someone is still convinced that it's a 1/6 is just vexing. ](*,)

Luckily it's such a non-issue here - never had a problem trading with another Funatic! :cheers:

Yeah, trading or buying from another funatic usually isn’t a problem since they know the ratios are incorrect. But trying to trade with someone else or get it off eBay or from a reseller is where it becomes a problem since they are going off ‘eBay prices’ or ‘PPG prices’.

Yeah, that's the bane of my existence at times! Thank goodness we have each other here for support!
Image ImageImage Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:08 am

Katers wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:
Katers wrote:

It was absolutely a pop - you wouldn't believe the squeak I made when I saw it flash on the screen! Since there didn't seem to be any minis in the preview, I will continue to hope that she'll be in the next set. I mean, after they've made the pop, they've worked out the logistics for it! So next step is mini!

The Mini and Pop for Myrtle came out around same time so I do not doubt it would be in series 4

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:41 am

hailmary25 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:

The Mini and Pop for Myrtle came out around same time so I do not doubt it would be in series 4

wow you really do like harry potter lol
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:42 am

ocwankenobi wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Katers wrote:

wow you really do like harry potter lol

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:14 pm

MzTredecim wrote:I just used Hot Cash to pick up some of these since I haven't seen them in store yet. Hopefully I get as lucky as you. I'm still missing all the S2 exclusives.

If you pull a spare Lucius, let me know! I have a small army of Ginny Weasleys to trade.

MzTredecim

Postby MzTredecim » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:27 pm

nightschwing wrote:
MzTredecim wrote:I just used Hot Cash to pick up some of these since I haven't seen them in store yet. Hopefully I get as lucky as you. I'm still missing all the S2 exclusives.

If you pull a spare Lucius, let me know! I have a small army of Ginny Weasleys to trade.

Will do.
Collections: GITD / TWD / TMNTs / BTTF / Random Eye-Catchers / Mystery Minis & PSHs

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:25 pm

Have there been more hot topic restocks? Only need 1 more!

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:43 am

RBlue30 wrote:Have there been more hot topic restocks? Only need 1 more!

Restocked in CA last week should hit everyone soon
It’s me Lynda

g3ohss

Postby g3ohss » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:10 am

Katers wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:
Katers wrote:

Super stoked for these. Hope they make her in mini form
Hi I’m Geo :) IG: @g3ohss
ImageImageImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:14 am

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: Waiting on the last three I need at B&N

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:35 pm

Popfanatics wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Have there been more hot topic restocks? Only need 1 more!

Restocked in CA last week should hit everyone soon

aw dang thats what i feared. Im in Cali and was hoping it was just beginning and i wasn't catching the tail end of the restock. oh well. thanks!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Katers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah, that's the bane of my existence at times! Thank goodness we have each other here for support!

#truth
#support :love7:

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:08 pm

Katers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Katers wrote:

#truth

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:12 am

hailmary25 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:

Excellent point! I like this as a plan!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:13 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Katers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Yeah, trading or buying from another funatic usually isn’t a problem since they know the ratios are incorrect. But trying to trade with someone else or get it off eBay or from a reseller is where it becomes a problem since they are going off ‘eBay prices’ or ‘PPG prices’.

#truth

I think this is my new favorite response post!
Image ImageImage Image

cheshire-cat09

Postby cheshire-cat09 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:22 pm

I just saw in a Facebook group, someone found the 3 Barnes and Noble exclusives today from Maryland. :eek:
Let the madness begin again. :cheshire:
Hi, my name is Allison
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
Image Image

MzTredecim

Postby MzTredecim » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:46 pm

cheshire-cat09 wrote:I just saw in a Facebook group, someone found the 3 Barnes and Noble exclusives today from Maryland. :eek:

Thanks for the heads up! I've been waiting on the east coast for what feels like FOREVER! I'll have to start stalking B&N again.

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:05 pm

MzTredecim wrote:
cheshire-cat09 wrote:I just saw in a Facebook group, someone found the 3 Barnes and Noble exclusives today from Maryland. :eek:

Thanks for the heads up! I've been waiting on the east coast for what feels like FOREVER! I'll have to start stalking B&N again.

Yay!! Let the hunt begin! I am only lacking the B&N exclusives to complete series 3. Can’t wait to get Moaning Mrytle and the Basilisk especially.

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:35 pm

Im wondering if they were put out early and hailmary25 is on to something with the July 31st date :-k

Still going to barns everyday JIC tho 8-[
- tauntaunking on instagram

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Oh also came across a common case at Target today got mad eye \:D/ annnnnnnnnnd another draco and crabb. That makes crabb #6 I think? If not 6 #5 ](*,)

Any one still need hot topic Harry?
Last edited by opopssum on Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- tauntaunking on instagram

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:47 pm

It looks like the BN ones are starting to hit. I only really want Myrtle and the Basilisk from that set. I hope they're as well-stocked as the LOTR ones were..

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:59 pm

opopssum wrote:Oh also came across a common case at Target today got mad eye \:D/ annnnnnnnnnd another draco and crabb. That makes crabb #6 I think? If not 6 #5 ](*,)

Any one still need target or hot topic Harry?

I need Target everyone! I no has Target in town...
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:37 pm

One of the Targets near me got a restock but it is the regular case, not the Target exclusives.

Return to “Blind Bags”