Harry Potter S3 MM

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
bakivali

Re: Harry Potter S3 MM

Postby bakivali » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Katers wrote:After all that hoping, the funko gods smiled up on me with one draw, and laughed with the other! Managed to get a regular and chase Sirius pop, but 2 Trelawney minis in my 2 boxes. Doh! But, got lucky again - my local GS let me swap minis with an unsold box! So Boggart Snape is home now, too. Whew!! Love the design on these, and glad that they don't seem to be the start of S4. I can deal with S3.5 a lot easier than S4!!

That's awesome. The one gamestop near us that got 9 boxes in taped them up themselves so they wouldn't let us peek, and we didn't want to spend another $30+ if we didn't know we were going to get a Snape or not.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:26 pm

bakivali wrote:We are just down to needing Basilisk and the Snape from the Gamestop box now. Missed out on one Barnes and Noble's restock, and the other did not have the Basilisk. Hoping they get restocked another time or two, like in the past.

I think they will, but I also think it'll be closer to November/December. If memory serves me well, and they follow their past habits, they restocked S1 in December (needed B&N Dumbledore, snagged 2!). So keep an eye out, and keep the faith!

bakivali wrote:That's awesome. The one gamestop near us that got 9 boxes in taped them up themselves so they wouldn't let us peek, and we didn't want to spend another $30+ if we didn't know we were going to get a Snape or not.

That's so frustrating. I totally get not wanting to spend more $$ on this batch. Hopefully someone will need a trade, and you end up with both! Or they clearance them, and you buy a bunch for cheap at a later date!!

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:44 pm

kihou wrote:Anyone hear word of B&N restocking lately? It's hard to go off of the store tracker on the site since some of the area stores have leftovers from the first stock.

It took forever for BN to restock ser2 but once they did, mine at least, received multiple boxes! Im almost positive there’ll be more!
Hi from Lynda (popfanatics on instagram)

kihou

Postby kihou » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:30 am

Popfanatics wrote:
kihou wrote:Anyone hear word of B&N restocking lately? It's hard to go off of the store tracker on the site since some of the area stores have leftovers from the first stock.

It took forever for BN to restock ser2 but once they did, mine at least, received multiple boxes! Im almost positive there’ll be more!

I'm hopeful as well, definitely don't want to pay ebay prices yet. Maybe closer to the release of Fantastic Beasts since they usually seem to have a display for that around the movie time :)
ISO Mystery Minis!
Sailor Moon: Sailor Mars (Posed), Sailor Jupiter (Posed), Sailor Mercury (Posed) (Specialty Series)
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Harry Potter series 3: Basilisk (B&N)

gobiesox

Postby gobiesox » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:54 pm

Kohl's finally seems to be getting their common cases in. Maybe Walmart & Best Buy will follow suit.
Meanwhile, if anyone has a spare Rita, I'll trade you all 5 of my Draco/Filch combos! ](*,)

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:52 pm

gobiesox wrote:Kohl's finally seems to be getting their common cases in. Maybe Walmart & Best Buy will follow suit.
Meanwhile, if anyone has a spare Rita, I'll trade you all 5 of my Draco/Filch combos! ](*,)

So many Draco/Filch combos lol We also got quite a few. When they first came out and the ratios were still not confirmed, we were convinced Draco was a 1/24 or 1/12 with our rate.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Has anyone seen any Barnes and noble restocks?
ISO: 1/72 Pennywise, 1/24 HT Pennywise Exclusive, 1/72 pennywise Walgreens exclusive, 1/36 pennywise Walgreens exclusive, 1/24 fye pennywise exclusive

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:36 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Has anyone seen any Barnes and noble restocks?

Ours had a new box a few weeks ago, but nothing new since. Did see another Lord of the Rings box when we checked so hopefully they will restock Harry Potter just as much.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:48 am

bakivali wrote:

Ours had a new box a few weeks ago, but nothing new since. Did see another Lord of the Rings box when we checked so hopefully they will restock Harry Potter just as much.

Nothing at my local BN over the weekend, but they're doing something weird with tearing out the DVD/CD section and moving pops and minis over that way - they were spread out all over, so will have to wait and see how that shakes out. Still keeping an eye out to see if I can help someone out!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:13 am

Katers wrote:
bakivali wrote:

Nothing at my local BN over the weekend, but they're doing something weird with tearing out the DVD/CD section and moving pops and minis over that way - they were spread out all over, so will have to wait and see how that shakes out. Still keeping an eye out to see if I can help someone out!

Oh ok dang. Mine had a couple single boxes but not the case that they come in. So not sure if they were hiding somewhere or what happened. Hopefully they restock like the lord of the rings! Thanks for the info!
ISO: 1/72 Pennywise, 1/24 HT Pennywise Exclusive, 1/72 pennywise Walgreens exclusive, 1/36 pennywise Walgreens exclusive, 1/24 fye pennywise exclusive

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:04 am

RBlue30 wrote:
Katers wrote:
bakivali wrote:Ours had a new box a few weeks ago, but nothing new since. Did see another Lord of the Rings box when we checked so hopefully they will restock Harry Potter just as much.

Oh ok dang. Mine had a couple single boxes but not the case that they come in. So not sure if they were hiding somewhere or what happened. Hopefully they restock like the lord of the rings! Thanks for the info!

That's very frustrating when you've got a partial case (with, or without the case!). But the good news is, if they don't have a full case, they'll probably get some as part of a restock at some point. Holding out hope for you!

gobiesox

Postby gobiesox » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:16 pm

bakivali wrote:
gobiesox wrote:Kohl's finally seems to be getting their common cases in. Maybe Walmart & Best Buy will follow suit.

So many Draco/Filch combos lol We also got quite a few. When they first came out and the ratios were still not confirmed, we were convinced Draco was a 1/24 or 1/12 with our rate.

I'm still not sure I'm convinced he isn't a 1/24 lol

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:00 pm

Inner Harbour barnes had 2 cases with one box missing in each
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage