Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
TapouT32

Re: Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Postby TapouT32 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:26 am

I finally managed to find a case of these and was able to get what I needed.

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:30 am

POPtor WHO wrote:Hey all! I haven't been around much as life has been keeping me pretty busy these days but I came across this little tidbit and had to share.

While watching Robokillah's newest installment of "Fwoosh Weekly" he put up a page scan of Funko's new Rick & Morty product. He was focusing on wave 2 of the action figures, but there were also images of Dorbz and Minis!

I'm pretty excited for a second wave. The pic only shows 12 and I'm hoping that's all there is cause I sure as heck don't have time and resources to track down multiple exclusives anymore. Hell, I haven't been on a toy run in over 3 months :(

Anyway, I'll try to post the screen grab I took if I can figure out how to do that now.

Edit...Can't get any of the image hosting sites to correctly post my pic but I found this on the Google (it's a Reddit link)

https://goo.gl/images/vfNRNV

I havnt been into Rick and Morty at all! Maybe its time to join the band wagon? :D

:bounce: :bounce: \:D/ \:D/ :bounce: :bounce:

-International Popper
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:38 am

InternationalPopper wrote:
POPtor WHO wrote:Hey all! I haven't been around much as life has been keeping me pretty busy these days but I came across this little tidbit and had to share.

While watching Robokillah's newest installment of "Fwoosh Weekly" he put up a page scan of Funko's new Rick & Morty product. He was focusing on wave 2 of the action figures, but there were also images of Dorbz and Minis!

I'm pretty excited for a second wave. The pic only shows 12 and I'm hoping that's all there is cause I sure as heck don't have time and resources to track down multiple exclusives anymore. Hell, I haven't been on a toy run in over 3 months :(

Anyway, I'll try to post the screen grab I took if I can figure out how to do that now.

Edit...Can't get any of the image hosting sites to correctly post my pic but I found this on the Google (it's a Reddit link)

I havnt been into Rick and Morty at all! Maybe its time to join the band wagon? :D

-International Popper

It’s never to early to start, just had a friend who did and he binged all 3 seasons in 2 days so catching up shouldn’t be too hard. And with at least 70 more episodes coming, now is the time!! :D

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:06 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:

-International Popper

It’s never to early to start, just had a friend who did and he binged all 3 seasons in 2 days so catching up shouldn’t be too hard. And with at least 70 more episodes coming, now is the time!! :D

You will love it, is a very good show and very popular. Hope you jump and join the band wagin soon. lol

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:00 pm

Anyone know the ratios for the target exclusives? toxic r&m, jaguar? Are these 1/12s? Wondering since they fetch a hefty sum!
ImageImage

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:04 pm

FunkoLoco wrote:Anyone know the ratios for the target exclusives? toxic r&m, jaguar? Are these 1/12s? Wondering since they fetch a hefty sum!

I believe they are all 1/12. Most targets haven't got them yet so that is why the high value for them.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:29 pm

willy wonka wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:Anyone know the ratios for the target exclusives? toxic r&m, jaguar? Are these 1/12s? Wondering since they fetch a hefty sum!

I believe they are all 1/12. Most targets haven't got them yet so that is why the high value for them.

Joe is correct. 1/12 for each and that they're pricey because a lot of Targets haven't received them, yet. Be patient. The HT exclusives were also pricey the first few weeks. Now, not so much.
I'm Abe

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:45 pm

so I have failed yet again at Hot Topic, does anybody by any chance have a Croc-u-bot they'd be interested in trading for an Alan Rails? I just can't find the dang bot and ended up with an extra Alan today.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:42 pm

Does anyone have weights/layouts for the Target exclusives? Just in case I actually can find them in store one day.

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:38 pm

Visited a Target in the area I’m in and had them pull out another Series 1 case in the back. ](*,)

Did pull manage to pull a Squanchy that I’ve been needing though :cheers:
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:27 pm

Missing the Target exclusives and Squanchy at this point. I have a couple extra other exclusives if anyone is interested in trading.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

Sirtank

Postby Sirtank » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:53 pm

I found a case at my local Target yesterday missing one box. I ignored the two lightest boxes, figuring they would be Noob Noob and Pickle Rick. I bought the rest and ended up with the exclusive Rick and Jaguar. I picked up the Morty online for $25.

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:16 am

MyLittleFunkos wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

Joe is correct. 1/12 for each and that they're pricey because a lot of Targets haven't received them, yet. Be patient. The HT exclusives were also pricey the first few weeks. Now, not so much.

Awesome! Thanks for the update. Only willing to spend 15 max on each so i was surprised a lot of people were selling for 50. They be craaaaazy. Greedy too. :/
ImageImage

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:48 am

FunkoLoco wrote:
MyLittleFunkos wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

Awesome! Thanks for the update. Only willing to spend 15 max on each so i was surprised a lot of people were selling for 50. They be craaaaazy. Greedy too. :/

I think its because most people are patient they need these right away. Hence the higher prices that they are going for.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:03 am

willy wonka wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:
MyLittleFunkos wrote:

I think its because most people are patient they need these right away. Hence the higher prices that they are going for.

People who can get access to the figures are not collectors, just want to resale to get extra money. Problem is collectors not be patience and pay thr price those people want. Bottom line is some collectors help to the figures getting to that crazy prices.

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:39 am

Lakers wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:

People who can get access to the figures are not collectors, just want to resale to get extra money. Problem is collectors not be patience and pay thr price those people want. Bottom line is some collectors help to the figures getting to that crazy prices.

Yes I agree
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage

Dieselsaauce

Postby Dieselsaauce » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:24 pm

Has anyone gotten the wrong locations in a brand new target box? I found a fresh box and the layout was wrong. I ended up pulling all three but coat almost the whole box. I think it was flipped and they were all in the back

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:08 pm

FINALLY found a case today at Target, but super disappointed to find it ravaged. Someone opened almost all the boxes to find the exclusives and left everything else.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:46 pm

Dieselsaauce wrote:Has anyone gotten the wrong locations in a brand new target box? I found a fresh box and the layout was wrong. I ended up pulling all three but coat almost the whole box. I think it was flipped and they were all in the back

Finally some more cases start showing up in Target stores!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:33 am

anybody have a Croc they'd be willing to trade for Alan?

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:31 am

TapouT32 wrote:I finally managed to find a case of these and was able to get what I needed.

Nice!!! Found a box, but was empty and nothing in the back. Ugh. So hard to track the Target ones down!!!

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:49 am

Found a case with only one box gone. Very happy to get what the exclusives!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:10 am

Lakers wrote:Found a case with only one box gone. Very happy to get what the exclusives!

Same exact thing here, found a case with one missing but was able to locate all 3 exclusives! So glad to have these ones out of the way because they really are a pain to find at Targets. Oddly enough also they had a half case of series one still in stock as well :-k

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:48 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
Lakers wrote:Found a case with only one box gone. Very happy to get what the exclusives!

Same exact thing here, found a case with one missing but was able to locate all 3 exclusives! So glad to have these ones out of the way because they really are a pain to find at Targets. Oddly enough also they had a half case of series one still in stock as well :-k

Well can be good to try it. Since it was in storage, should be clean and maybe you can get some short print figures. And congratulations to land the exclusives from series 2.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:42 pm

Congrats! Prices are slowly coming down so I might be able to complete my set too!

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:19 am

MattyPHATty wrote:

Congrats on the finds! Great to hear cases are starting to show up. Hopefully my hunt will come to an end soon.
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:14 am

cmasicampo wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

Congrats on the finds! Great to hear cases are starting to show up. Hopefully my hunt will come to an end soon.

For now... Until the next wave comes out lol. The hunt never ends!

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:25 am

ryusilva23 wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Same exact thing here, found a case with one missing but was able to locate all 3 exclusives! So glad to have these ones out of the way because they really are a pain to find at Targets. Oddly enough also they had a half case of series one still in stock as well :-k

Haha...yes!
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

DaleDobeck

Postby DaleDobeck » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:02 pm

Damn finally found these at target. It was 9 boxes scattered all over the shelf no display case. It hurt but I walked away.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:19 am

DaleDobeck wrote:Damn finally found these at target. It was 9 boxes scattered all over the shelf no display case. It hurt but I walked away.

Sound like is already been search. Smart choice if you only need the exclusives to complete your collection.

DaleDobeck

Postby DaleDobeck » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:47 am

Lakers wrote:
DaleDobeck wrote:Damn finally found these at target. It was 9 boxes scattered all over the shelf no display case. It hurt but I walked away.

Sound like is already been search. Smart choice if you only need the exclusives to complete your collection.

Ya just need those 3 and I’m done.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:16 pm

TapouT32 wrote:I finally managed to find a case of these and was able to get what I needed.

So lucky, every case I have found so far has been ravaged.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:49 pm

cmasicampo wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:

Haha...yes!

Lol no doubt. Very glad to have the exclusives but I’ve been checking local targets for the new HP’s and anytime I’ve been seeing any sign of R+M series 2 there, the case has been long demolished so getting to these fast around here is very important obviously

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:52 pm

Now that I’ve found all the exclusives, I just purchased a regular full case on eBay, so happy to just have to buy a fresh common case and be completely done with this series. Series 1 and 2 now all done! Hopefully it’ll be awhile before series 3 comes out, because everyone knows it’s only a matter of time lol

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:40 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:Now that I’ve found all the exclusives, I just purchased a regular full case on eBay, so happy to just have to buy a fresh common case and be completely done with this series. Series 1 and 2 now all done! Hopefully it’ll be awhile before series 3 comes out, because everyone knows it’s only a matter of time lol

Hopefully!!. Congrats on being done. I still need the Target ones because they don't have them up here lol
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:43 pm

willy wonka wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Now that I’ve found all the exclusives, I just purchased a regular full case on eBay, so happy to just have to buy a fresh common case and be completely done with this series. Series 1 and 2 now all done! Hopefully it’ll be awhile before series 3 comes out, because everyone knows it’s only a matter of time lol

Hopefully!!. Congrats on being done. I still need the Target ones because they don't have them up here lol

Yeah it definitely seems completely random as to which targets get them. I’ve now seen two that had S2 in stock but also has S1 still in stock so it’s really hard to tell which stores have these and which don’t. Especially since they still seem to be tied to the same dcpi

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:58 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

Yeah it definitely seems completely random as to which targets get them. I’ve now seen two that had S2 in stock but also has S1 still in stock so it’s really hard to tell which stores have these and which don’t. Especially since they still seem to be tied to the same dcpi

Hope if there is a series 3 they will have a different DCPI code.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:52 pm

Lakers wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

Hope if there is a series 3 they will have a different DCPI code.

Yeah let’s hope so. Especially if they decide to make the ratios anything other than 1/12. These are hard enough to find this time with the same dcpi, let alone trying to hunt down a 1/36 or 1/72 exclusive

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:03 pm

Just another brand new case show up in local Target today. I think the interest on the exclusives already slow down.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:49 pm

Lakers wrote:Just another brand new case show up in local Target today. I think the interest on the exclusives already slow down.

haha, not my target.

Return to “Blind Bags”