Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Mr Yac

Re: Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:49 pm

hellojayare wrote:
100% Mirror-Mirror universe. For sure.

I remember Michael and Terry distinctly being the very last 2 I pulled at the bottom back since at the time I was still working under the assumption the ratios were right and I was expecting no Mike at all due to already having pulled the "rares" from the case and expecting one of them to be the second 1:6 Noob-Noob and being pleasantly surprised when I was wrong on both counts.

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:02 am

Mr Yac wrote:
bakivali wrote:Sounds like the people who have found them at Gamestop say that they are actually 1/12. If this is the case, I will be extremely excited. I'm tired of 1/72 exclusives, we need a break once and awhile!

was just going to post this, seems like the ratios are all wrong because this is what I just pulled
BOTTOM
BOX

so it looks like the box ratios are wrong like the Nick ratios. as you may notice I also pulled a Hemorrhage instead of Squanchy which shouldn't be the case from GameStop, but as long as I got Million-Ants and Michael i'm not complaining :)

Thanks for this post. Gamestop near me got a case today so I pulled the center 4 and got the exclusives and the one that never seems to get a chance, **dabs** Noob-Noob!
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:54 am

BadEugoogolizer wrote:
Thanks for this post. Gamestop near me got a case today so I pulled the center 4 and got the exclusives and the one that never seems to get a chance, **dabs** Noob-Noob!

excellent, glad to help. I wonder if the exclusives will be in the same spot in the other stores.

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:26 am

At 1/12 each, this set went from a reluctant pass to something I may have to try and complete in its entirety. If I can get an extra Pickle Rick, he's going on my desk at work.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:28 pm

ZartansBro wrote:At 1/12 each, this set went from a reluctant pass to something I may have to try and complete in its entirety. If I can get an extra Pickle Rick, he's going on my desk at work.

That's what I said about Scary Terry (though it looks like he was going to be a 1/12 always).
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:43 pm

Add me to the list of people who got all the GameStop exclusives in the center. Bottom row has two of them, top row just feel for the really light one, which is Noob Noob, and grab the one next to it, which is way heavier.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:39 am

First Nickelodeon, now Rick & Morty having completely wrong (but much, much better imo) ratios? There has to be more to this. Has anyone reached out to Funko about the ratio changes? I'm wondering if it was on purpose or not. This may not have much merit, but a Walmart employee said they've been having to recall Funko products lately.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:20 am

So a few days ago I ordered the minis from Hot Topic and they showed up yesterday. Lucky I'm in an area where the warehouse is, so they can sometimes ship via OnTrac to me and it gets here in a day or two. They were in fact the regular, non-exclusive versions, but I managed to get all different ones including the non-store-specific exclusives. So with the Gamestop ones in hand, I just need Hot Topic and Target now

Claptrap and robot crotch photobombs everywhere
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:52 pm

BadEugoogolizer wrote:So a few days ago I ordered the minis from Hot Topic and they showed up yesterday.

that really stinks that it wasn't a Hot Topic case, curious if your Nova can stand on her own or if Ants is prospering her up a bit because mine can't even stand for a second.

buddylee

Postby buddylee » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
BadEugoogolizer wrote:So a few days ago I ordered the minis from Hot Topic and they showed up yesterday.

that really stinks that it wasn't a Hot Topic case, curious if your Nova can stand on her own or if Ants is prospering her up a bit because mine can't even stand for a second.

a blowdryer helps on the Supernova. I found two, one stands, and one originally tipped over. heating and reforming worked:)

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:26 pm

buddylee wrote:
a blowdryer helps on the Supernova. I found two, one stands, and one originally tipped over. heating and reforming worked:)

thanks for the tip, might need to try that since there is no way she's standing as is.....now I just need to find a blow-dryer... lol

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:48 am

Prison Rick, Hemorrhage & Krombopulous are on the way through the mail. Only ones that were already taken out of the common case I got.

Gotta say I'm loving this set.
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 am

Esko5150 wrote:Image

Prison Rick, Hemorrhage & Krombopulous are on the way through the mail. Only ones that were already taken out of the common case I got.

Congrats. I haven't even seen these in stores yet so hopefully they come soon.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:33 am

I finally got my hands on a case from Gamestop. Here is my Unboxing: https://youtu.be/txrr-zGZuCc

Minis: 1,799 (no doubles)
Sets completed: 102
Complete on all sets achieved on February 24th, 2018.
#TheyAllComeHome

Instagram: Os_the_mystery_mini_hunter

YouTube: Mystery Mini God Os

Find assistance at my FB group @ Funko Mystery Minis Hunt: Buy & Sale/Trade/Chat

Come on in... You’ll love us! :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FunkoMiniHunt/

buddylee

Postby buddylee » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:30 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
BadEugoogolizer wrote:

excellent, glad to help. I wonder if the exclusives will be in the same spot in the other stores.

no problem. you just have to hold the figure in a set position until it cools off to make sure it keeps its new form

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:40 pm

Mystery_Mini_God wrote:I finally got my hands on a case from Gamestop. Here is my Unboxing: https://youtu.be/txrr-zGZuCc

I got the same assortment out of my case. On to the other store exclusives!
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

marromero

Postby marromero » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:02 pm

willy wonka wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:Image

Congrats. I haven't even seen these in stores yet so hopefully they come soon.

I haven't seen these in stores either.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:15 pm

hellojayare wrote:Not entirely sure the above picture is correct. Here is a picture of the layout from an untouched Gamestop case. It's essentially the same as above but mirrored and reversed. Either there are multiple layouts or the picture above wasn't posted in the same orientation I am used to seeing.

Spoiler: show

We bought a case at Gamestop today, and our layout matched this one. Maybe they have a mirrored one, but either way the exclusives shouldn't be too hard to feel out (Noob Noob is so light!)

Also, some of these I thought would be bigger (like Million Ants) and others seem really big (like Rick).

Looking forward to getting the Hot Topic ones, and hopefully the Target ones won't be too bad with them being 1/12s (assuming they all are).

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:08 am

bakivali wrote:
hellojayare wrote:
Also, some of these I thought would be bigger (like Million Ants) and others seem really big (like Rick).

Vance and Rick have giant heads, it's kind of odd. I never did manage to get a series 1 Rick so I can't compare the 2 to see if they are the same size or not though.

Rice71

Postby Rice71 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:16 am

I forgot about this was released. Gotta stop by hot topics and game stop to pick up a few boxes.
ImageImage
ImageImage

post31

Postby post31 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:38 am

I got all the basic set in one case. It was pretty cool \:D/ . Looks like noob noob might not be a 1:6?
SDCC 1998 - current
Fundays 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Pop Rangers, Killer Crowns, Lumberjacks
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:41 am

If anyone wants to see an unboxing video with Weights for the Gamestop exclusive case I recommend my bro Osmany's Video on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txrr-zG ... e=youtu.be

Check it out!
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:43 am

I can never not smile when looking at pickle rick! Really hoping the show will eventually come back
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

DaleDobeck

Postby DaleDobeck » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:26 am

Anybody receive an empty box before? Bought a brand new case from gamestop and got all except noob noob who was just a box of air. The black bag inside sealed up empty. Anyone else ever come across this issue?

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:00 pm

DaleDobeck wrote:Anybody receive an empty box before? Bought a brand new case from gamestop and got all except noob noob who was just a box of air. The black bag inside sealed up empty. Anyone else ever come across this issue?

I didn't end up buying it, but at Target I weighed a WB mini that was only 28g, and didn't look like it was tampered with, so I imagine it might have been empty (or damaged inside). It could happen with the small ones since their sensor might not realize they are missing. I've heard of there being 2 minis in 1 box more often than 0 minis in 1 box though. I would suggest talking to Gamestop and seeing if they would let you exchange or return it.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

DaleDobeck

Postby DaleDobeck » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:40 pm

kihou wrote:
DaleDobeck wrote:Anybody receive an empty box before? Bought a brand new case from gamestop and got all except noob noob who was just a box of air. The black bag inside sealed up empty. Anyone else ever come across this issue?

I didn't end up buying it, but at Target I weighed a WB mini that was only 28g, and didn't look like it was tampered with, so I imagine it might have been empty (or damaged inside). It could happen with the small ones since their sensor might not realize they are missing. I've heard of there being 2 minis in 1 box more often than 0 minis in 1 box though. I would suggest talking to Gamestop and seeing if they would let you exchange or return it.

Ya I took it back to GS and they refunded it no problem. I didn't get to weigh it till I was at home, but it was just under 28. Like a 27.5 or something in there. So I guess that's the magic number for an empty box of air

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:09 pm

DaleDobeck wrote:
kihou wrote:

Ya I took it back to GS and they refunded it no problem. I didn't get to weigh it till I was at home, but it was just under 28. Like a 27.5 or something in there. So I guess that's the magic number for an empty box of air

I'm glad they took care of you! I'd say the rate of error is pretty low from what I've heard with minis, and as I said usually the error is in the buyer's favor :)
ISO Mystery Minis!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:31 pm

aside from a few that won't stand the only real error I've had was a Woodchuck Louie missing a leg.

Belvik

Postby Belvik » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:53 am

hellojayare wrote:Not entirely sure the above picture is correct. Here is a picture of the layout from an untouched Gamestop case. It's essentially the same as above but mirrored and reversed. Either there are multiple layouts or the picture above wasn't posted in the same orientation I am used to seeing.

I had the same layout as you except the top and bottom were flipped. So it seems at least the exclusives are consistently in the middle slots. I'm hoping this holds true for the other exclusive sets and general case because I just want to finish the set with minimal dupes.

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Ugh...sooo many different store exclusives to chase down! Loving the vindicators and they all look super solid!! Can't wait to go hunting!!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:02 pm

Gooker1 wrote:Ugh...sooo many different store exclusives to chase down! Loving the vindicators and they all look super solid!! Can't wait to go hunting!!

fortunately the vindicators are only in 2 stores, they could've been serious jerks and split them up between all 4 possible cases if they wanted.

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:03 pm

Still haven't come across any of these in stores, but when I do I'll be buying em lol
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:Ugh...sooo many different store exclusives to chase down! Loving the vindicators and they all look super solid!! Can't wait to go hunting!!

fortunately the vindicators are only in 2 stores, they could've been serious jerks and split them up between all 4 possible cases if they wanted.

LOL - good point...at least i'm thankful of that!!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:19 pm

Gooker1 wrote:

just imagine

Million-Ants & Supernova at GameStop being 1/72, 1/24

Alan & Croc-u-Bot at Hot Topic 1/72, 1/36

Vance at target 1/72

and Noob-Noob the regular case exclusive at 1/72

that's kind of what I was picturing with some of the more recent ratios

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:26 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:

just imagine

Million-Ants & Supernova at GameStop being 1/72, 1/24

Alan & Croc-u-Bot at Hot Topic 1/72, 1/36

Vance at target 1/72

and Noob-Noob the regular case exclusive at 1/72

that's kind of what I was picturing with some of the more recent ratios

LOL We dodged a bullet for sure!

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:50 pm

I'm here patiently waiting for wave 2 to hit my town.. awesome pickups everyone!

DaleDobeck

Postby DaleDobeck » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:33 pm

Has anybody gone through a common case yet? Were Dr. bloom and squanchy located in the center 4 boxes? I’m assuming squanchy will be easy enough to find off the weight, but Dr. bloom looks like he could be hard to pick out.

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Esko5150 wrote:If anyone wants to see an unboxing video with Weights for the Gamestop exclusive case I recommend my bro Osmany's Video on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txrr-zG ... e=youtu.be

Check it out!

Thank you!
Minis: 1,799 (no doubles)
Sets completed: 102
Complete on all sets achieved on February 24th, 2018.
#TheyAllComeHome

Instagram: Os_the_mystery_mini_hunter

YouTube: Mystery Mini God Os

Find assistance at my FB group @ Funko Mystery Minis Hunt: Buy & Sale/Trade/Chat

Come on in... You’ll love us! :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FunkoMiniHunt/

rtb1980

Postby rtb1980 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:27 pm

I wonder if Funko just messed up the ratios on the first batch of these or if they will all be that way?

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:02 pm

rtb1980 wrote:I wonder if Funko just messed up the ratios on the first batch of these or if they will all be that way?

I am curious about that as well, has there been any official word about the screw up yet?

Return to “Blind Bags”