Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
MattyPHATty

Re: Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:59 am

Mr Yac wrote:I don't get this "boring" crap, this is me trying to buy something I want not a video game. sorry but pulling 6 Mr. Poopy-Butthole figures at nearly 10 bucks a pop isn't exactly thrilling for me.

I’m 100% in agreement with this. You know what isn’t boring? Completing a set with minimal doubles and not spending a lot extra to do it. Fun for me is not spending a bunch of extra money trying to find the last few of a set to complete it

Calvinnooch

Postby Calvinnooch » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:14 am

Can't wait till they hit NJ. So where have they been found already??

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:01 am

Calvinnooch wrote:Can't wait till they hit NJ. So where have they been found already??

they haven't even been officially announced yet I think, just the toy fair images

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:40 am

I really hope they're all 1/12. I still have a lot of the extras I bought just to finish my first wave set.
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:31 am

BadEugoogolizer wrote:I really hope they're all 1/12. I still have a lot of the extras I bought just to finish my first wave set.

Yeah same here, tons of doubles from wave 1. Hopefully this next series will be a little nicer to me

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:16 am

Aye these are amazing for rick and Morty collectors. I do think too many Rick and Morty things are coming out but it is exciting to see more. I should have the largest rick and Morty collection, as I have all the pops, mystery minis, rick mobile items and other product lines I won't mention in a funko forum lol. But from that perspective I'm excited to keep collecting these!

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:16 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:I don't get this "boring" crap, this is me trying to buy something I want not a video game. sorry but pulling 6 Mr. Poopy-Butthole figures at nearly 10 bucks a pop isn't exactly thrilling for me.

I’m 100% in agreement with this. You know what isn’t boring? Completing a set with minimal doubles and not spending a lot extra to do it. Fun for me is not spending a bunch of extra money trying to find the last few of a set to complete it

Yep. I'd honestly be happy if all mini sets were 1/12 rarity. I loved it when the last GoT set of minis was like that.

Jellica

Postby Jellica » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:06 pm

I hope these don’t start to flood stores anytime soon lol I am really hoping these aren’t a pain to obtain

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Jellica wrote:I hope these don’t start to flood stores anytime soon lol I am really hoping these aren’t a pain to obtain

It’s getting really tough on the wallet with all these different sets coming out so close together.

Jellica

Postby Jellica » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:44 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Jellica wrote:I hope these don’t start to flood stores anytime soon lol I am really hoping these aren’t a pain to obtain

It’s getting really tough on the wallet with all these different sets coming out so close together.

Very true sucks too when you stay pulling doubles as well

Rice71

Postby Rice71 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:19 am

Does anyone know when these are going to release. I want to go after the noob noob.
ImageImage
ImageImage

popoy

Postby popoy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Really wish we are getting Noob Noob Pop! as well.
Popoy
Pop Count: 135
Collects My Hero Academia, Stranger Things, Rick and Morty, Futurama, and sets that I like

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:18 pm

they just did an unboxing so should be out soon and they look really good. And while no ratios shown yet sadly sounds like Noob-Noob is 1:6 and even worse (for me anyway) Million-Ants is 1:72 so that's going to suck. I think Croc-U-Bot is also 1:72 so 2 of the ones I wanted most are going to be a giant pain in the butt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_1skxN1xUk

kraker86

Postby kraker86 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:20 pm

Dang I want all of them!

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:23 pm

Mr Yac wrote:they just did an unboxing so should be out soon and they look really good. And while no ratios shown yet sadly sounds like Noob-Noob is 1:6 and even worse (for me anyway) Million-Ants is 1:72 so that's going to suck. I think Croc-U-Bot is also 1:72 so 2 of the ones I wanted most are going to be a giant pain in the butt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_1skxN1xUk

Yes this will suck but I am still excited for these to come out. Hopefully my HT gets them in soon.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Ugh I want to do this set but with 1/72 store exclusives I don't know if I can handle it anymore. It's getting to be too much work and money to collect these rare exclusives.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:29 pm

The mystery game here has been really weak lately, but hopefully these aren't as hard to find as some others blind bags/boxes. Still hoping these drop during Hot Cash so we can snag a case for less
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:22 pm

from the video it seems the 1:72 are Xenon in the regular case, Million Ants GameStop, Jaguar Target and i'm guessing Croc-u-Bot is the Hot Topic. now It could be more than 1 but those are what I picked up from the video.

Rice71

Postby Rice71 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:03 pm

Are these out yet. If not when are they getting release.
ImageImage
ImageImage

GundamJaeger

Postby GundamJaeger » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:31 pm

I can't wait for these!!!

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:13 pm

When is the release date for R&M Wave 2?

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:16 pm

i'm seeing May date from a couple sites, not sure though.

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:37 am

Are these out yet? I swear I saw my local HT post a picture of them and then delete the pic 2 minutes later. Think these are releasing soon.
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:32 pm

Esko5150 wrote:Are these out yet? I swear I saw my local HT post a picture of them and then delete the pic 2 minutes later. Think these are releasing soon.

Some people have been finding them at Gamestop already.

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:01 am

Well, Hot Topic has some of them up on their site at the moment:

https://www.hottopic.com/product/funko- ... cgid=funko

It has pictures suggesting it's the regular ones, though. I bought some with hot cash, but I won't know if they're exclusive or not for sure until they get here

edit: spoke directly to HT and the rep said she believed these were the regular, non-exclusives. So it looks like I'll be keeping my eyes open for the HT ones now
Last edited by BadEugoogolizer on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:21 pm

Sounds like the people who have found them at Gamestop say that they are actually 1/12. If this is the case, I will be extremely excited. I'm tired of 1/72 exclusives, we need a break once and awhile!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:28 pm

bakivali wrote:Sounds like the people who have found them at Gamestop say that they are actually 1/12. If this is the case, I will be extremely excited. I'm tired of 1/72 exclusives, we need a break once and awhile!

was just going to post this, seems like the ratios are all wrong because this is what I just pulled
BOTTOM
BOX

so it looks like the box ratios are wrong like the Nick ratios. as you may notice I also pulled a Hemorrhage instead of Squanchy which shouldn't be the case from GameStop, but as long as I got Million-Ants and Michael i'm not complaining :)

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Gamestop cases are all 1/12. People are going nuts on eBay scalping their sales on what the boxes say, lol. Don’t get fooled.

Minis: 1,799 (no doubles)
Sets completed: 102
Complete on all sets achieved on February 24th, 2018.
#TheyAllComeHome

Instagram: Os_the_mystery_mini_hunter

YouTube: Mystery Mini God Os

Find assistance at my FB group @ Funko Mystery Minis Hunt: Buy & Sale/Trade/Chat

Come on in... You’ll love us! :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FunkoMiniHunt/

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:36 pm

Praise be that they are 1/12s! This set was going to stress me out otherwise.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:13 am

Mystery_Mini_God wrote:Gamestop cases are all 1/12. People are going nuts on eBay scalping their sales on what the boxes say, lol. Don’t get fooled.

wow, you weren't kidding. Ants has already been selling for around $100 bucks.... i'm not usually one to resell but that is kind of tempting to pay for the whole case right there..... lol

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:42 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Mystery_Mini_God wrote:Gamestop cases are all 1/12. People are going nuts on eBay scalping their sales on what the boxes say, lol. Don’t get fooled.

wow, you weren't kidding. Ants has already been selling for around $100 bucks.... i'm not usually one to resell but that is kind of tempting to pay for the whole case right there..... lol

That’s the itch that keeps the scalping going :-"
Minis: 1,799 (no doubles)
Sets completed: 102
Complete on all sets achieved on February 24th, 2018.
#TheyAllComeHome

Instagram: Os_the_mystery_mini_hunter

YouTube: Mystery Mini God Os

Find assistance at my FB group @ Funko Mystery Minis Hunt: Buy & Sale/Trade/Chat

Come on in... You’ll love us! :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FunkoMiniHunt/

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:56 am

I am glad these are out. Can't wait for them to show up here
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:09 am

Looks like they are either in the Northeast already in some places or should be any day now, based on the info the GameStop employee found on the computer.

BigHow

Postby BigHow » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:31 pm

Man, I was planning on skipping this set - just general burnout on the R&M merch train, as well as the Mini hunt. But now that I know that they're all 1:12, that might change things for me...
Your Friendly Neighborhood Teen Wolf!

http://www.fixitinpost.org - Infrequent Pop Culture Thoughts

Looking for any of the following Pop Protos: Teen Wolf 1985, Astronaut Snoopy, Halloween/Pilot Snoopy, Woodstock, Wicket, Skeletor, Target Bullseye, Sugar Bear, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Topanga (from Boy Meets World)!

funko_poptography_89

Postby funko_poptography_89 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Thank goodness these seem to be 1/12! Will make it a lot lower stress set to collect.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Mystery_Mini_God wrote:
That’s the itch that keeps the scalping going :-"

nah, it's only scalping if it's something hard to get.... this is more taking advantage of the uninformed :roflmao:

kidding by the way, i'm much to lazy to go through eBay nonsense and with my luck as soon as I did sell him Funko would "fix" the ratios and i'd never see one again lol

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
bakivali wrote:Sounds like the people who have found them at Gamestop say that they are actually 1/12. If this is the case, I will be extremely excited. I'm tired of 1/72 exclusives, we need a break once and awhile!

was just going to post this, seems like the ratios are all wrong because this is what I just pulled
BOTTOM
BOX

so it looks like the box ratios are wrong like the Nick ratios. as you may notice I also pulled a Hemorrhage instead of Squanchy which shouldn't be the case from GameStop, but as long as I got Million-Ants and Michael i'm not complaining :)

These are absolutely perfect. Thank you for the photos.

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Not entirely sure the above picture is correct. Here is a picture of the layout from an untouched Gamestop case. It's essentially the same as above but mirrored and reversed. Either there are multiple layouts or the picture above wasn't posted in the same orientation I am used to seeing.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:25 pm

chincoteague1 wrote:
These are absolutely perfect. Thank you for the photos.

they really did come out excellent. Million-Ants, Krombopulos Michael, Noob-Noob, Phoenix Person & Scary Terry are quite possibly my 5 favorite minis ever right now. I really need Alan & Croc-U-bot to finish off the Vindicators now with how awesome they all turned out. sadly Super Nova won't stand at all for me.

hellojayare wrote:Not entirely sure the above picture is correct. Here is a picture of the layout from an untouched Gamestop case. It's essentially the same as above but mirrored and reversed. Either there are multiple layouts or the picture above wasn't posted in the same orientation I am used to seeing.

nope, mine are pictured exactly as I pulled them from the case so same orientation as that picture you used. guy behind the counter told me the boxes hadn't been messed with and it looked untouched, but I guess unless you see the shrink wrap come off it's impossible to tell if they've been moved or not. but I think maybe I just got an evil Mirror-Mirror universe case since they are all just flipped lol

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
nope, mine are pictured exactly as I pulled them from the case so same orientation as that picture you used. guy behind the counter told me the boxes hadn't been messed with and it looked untouched, but I guess unless you see the shrink wrap come off it's impossible to tell if they've been moved or not. but I think maybe I just got an evil Mirror-Mirror universe case since they are all just flipped lol

100% Mirror-Mirror universe. For sure.

Return to “Blind Bags”