Funko HQ Advent Calendar

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
glassflippers

Funko HQ Advent Calendar

Postby glassflippers » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:59 pm

I'd love one full of PSH or Mystery Minis based on the Funko original properties. Especially Spastiks and Wetmore Forest. Freddy would be alright too. ;-)

Popfanatics

Re: Funko HQ Advent Calendar

Postby Popfanatics » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:58 am

glassflippers wrote:I'd love one full of PSH or Mystery Minis based on the Funko original properties. Especially Spastiks and Wetmore Forest. Freddy would be alright too. ;-)

Since I don’t have any of the early funko wobblers or pops...a MM line would be a great way to get started!! Love this idea!
It’s me Lynda

kevintree
Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Hall of Fame Class of 2020

Postby kevintree » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:09 am

Fantastic idea! I'm so addicted to PSH
kevin/tree
instagram.com/funkotree

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:34 am

Really loved the advent calendar and thought the psh’s Were done really well. It was awesome finally seeing Freddy in psh form so mystery minis could be really cool too

war2death

Postby war2death » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:19 pm

Im hoping for the Chase versions of the PSH advent calendar to show up for next years advent calendar

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:37 am

war2death wrote:Im hoping for the Chase versions of the PSH advent calendar to show up for next years advent calendar

That would be cool. I suspect though they will just re-release the advent calendar from this last Christmas, but I hope not and maybe we will see a new one this Christmas

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:38 pm

I would love a set of the wetmore monsters. I don’t think they are getting enough love personally. Can’t wait for the villains to make their debut.

Bushmaster51

Postby Bushmaster51 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:04 am

glassflippers wrote:I'd love one full of PSH or Mystery Minis based on the Funko original properties. Especially Spastiks and Wetmore Forest. Freddy would be alright too. ;-)

My kids really liked the December one. They really enjoyed opening them up. The question is though what special holiday would you count down to? I can see people liking it though depending on how exactly they do it.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:58 am

Maybe 31 days of horror pints (or costumed Freddys) for Halloween lol

glassflippers

Postby glassflippers » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:43 am

Bushmaster51 wrote:

My kids really liked the December one. They really enjoyed opening them up. The question is though what special holiday would you count down to? I can see people liking it though depending on how exactly they do it.

I'd be happy to have a new one every month. No reason not to open a little happiness every day just because.

FunkoMeansFun

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:26 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
war2death wrote:Im hoping for the Chase versions of the PSH advent calendar to show up for next years advent calendar

That would be cool. I suspect though they will just re-release the advent calendar from this last Christmas, but I hope not and maybe we will see a new one this Christmas

Love that idea too :) . :freddy3: .
:freddy3: Image

ImageImage

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:50 pm

bakivali wrote:Maybe 31 days of horror pints (or costumed Freddys) for Halloween lol

I would be all over that! I have a friend who collects horror pops so that would be a good way to introduce them to Freddy.
- tauntaunking on instagram

mikes_toybox

Postby mikes_toybox » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Batman Advent calendar would be dope as well.

Bushmaster51

Postby Bushmaster51 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:44 pm

bakivali wrote:Maybe 31 days of horror pints (or costumed Freddys) for Halloween lol

Halloween costume Freddy would be great. Maybe a couple of movie character costumes Freddy like Freddy Krueger, Jason and IT.

Munkyss4

Postby Munkyss4 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:04 pm

Not a bad idea. Psh are awesome
I had the advent calendar but it was stolen :-(
:freddy3:

Hqsdfan619

Postby Hqsdfan619 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:19 pm

Me and my kids had such a great time opening those pint size during Christmas time. They were so cute. The reindeer one was my favorite. I hope they do this again next year for Christmas.

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:43 am

glassflippers wrote:
Bushmaster51 wrote:

I'd be happy to have a new one every month. No reason not to open a little happiness every day just because.

So true. Everyday a little something to start it off with a smile. Maybe now I buy a box of PSH and open a new one every morning. Hot Topic BOGO 30% off, here I come!
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022!

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:46 am

I like the way you think! I've toyed with the idea of Spastik Plastik PSH a few times but never have drawn Wetmore Forest ones. I would link some images of my sketches but looks like something happened and I can't see them anymore on here so I'll have to fix that later. Here's the three I've drawn digitally. Dino, Amazing Carlos, and Chet!

Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:12 am

popfanboy wrote:I like the way you think! I've toyed with the idea of Spastik Plastik PSH a few times but never have drawn Wetmore Forest ones. I would link some images of my sketches but looks like something happened and I can't see them anymore on here so I'll have to fix that later. Here's the three I've drawn digitally. Dino, Amazing Carlos, and Chet!

That is so cool, you are talented! May I ask you what software you used to draw those? It looks like concept art straight from Funko!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:57 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:
popfanboy wrote:I like the way you think! I've toyed with the idea of Spastik Plastik PSH a few times but never have drawn Wetmore Forest ones. I would link some images of my sketches but looks like something happened and I can't see them anymore on here so I'll have to fix that later. Here's the three I've drawn digitally. Dino, Amazing Carlos, and Chet!

That is so cool, you are talented! May I ask you what software you used to draw those? It looks like concept art straight from Funko!

Thank you for the kind words. I use the app Procreate on my iPad Pro.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

marromero

Postby marromero » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:07 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:

Yes these are so cool thanks for sharing with us.

Return to “Blind Bags”