Deadpool mystery minis!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
wgfulton

Re: Deadpool mystery minis!

Postby wgfulton » Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 am

Jade-Rex wrote:Wow everyone has some great pulls! I have not been as lucky lol I did get the Punk Rocker I wanted though.
Can I get some advice from more experienced mini hunters?

How much should I look to spend on ebay or wherever specifically for the mermaid, cheerleader, and gym rat? I feel like it might be better if I bought them outright instead of trying my luck since I'm only looking for a few.
Thank you!

Prices on eBay are starting to fall, but I still wouldn't buy yet... I think the Mermaid will end up being the most pricey in the set, but the cheerleader is already down to ~$12, so it'll probably settle around $8-10, then I would say yeah, buy it. I'm waiting for the Panda to settle around $10-12 before I go for it.

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu May 24, 2018 5:21 pm

wgfulton wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:Wow everyone has some great pulls! I have not been as lucky lol I did get the Punk Rocker I wanted though.

How much should I look to spend on ebay or wherever specifically for the mermaid, cheerleader, and gym rat? I feel like it might be better if I bought them outright instead of trying my luck since I'm only looking for a few.
Thank you!

Prices on eBay are starting to fall, but I still wouldn't buy yet... I think the Mermaid will end up being the most pricey in the set, but the cheerleader is already down to ~$12, so it'll probably settle around $8-10, then I would say yeah, buy it. I'm waiting for the Panda to settle around $10-12 before I go for it.

Thanks! I'm trying to be patient because I know there will be sales and stuff eventually. I saw the mermaid for 30 and wondered if that was a good price or not. I'll keep an eye out.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:37 pm

wgfulton wrote:

Thank you!

Me too. Tried to trade a Viking for it, but nobody seems interested, so I'll wait until it hits $10-12 and grab one. I'm hoping Mermaid also falls below $30!

I'm also worried that Grandmapool will be the 1/72 Target exclusive!
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Thank you!

The middle row on both the top and bottom are often the best places to look for rares. It switches off which one it will be and it's not guaranteed, but that's how I've gotten all of my rares from this set.
Image Image Image Image

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Fri May 25, 2018 12:01 pm

Macmill22 wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:
Macmill22 wrote:So far I’ve pulled samurai, knight, Robin Hood, chicken,dr. I can’t wait for more.

Congrats on the samurai, i have tried to pull that one to no avail. I can't seem to find a fresh case of the hot topic exclusives in my area though.

I got super lucky. There was only 5 boxes left. And I pulled all 3 exclusives. Also got grim matchstick from cuphead. Same store I got the last box of IW and was Cap

Wow... you lucky duck! Congrats on the exclusives!

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Fri May 25, 2018 12:07 pm

At the beginning, I told myself I didn't want the entire set (famous last words). Now that I'm seeing people's pulls, I want them all! Maybe it's the thrill of the hunt? Someone stop me!!

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Fri May 25, 2018 12:49 pm

Just pulled Samurai and Knight last night and I had found Wizard and Cheerleader last week. Just need the Target exclusives and the common case exclusives to finish the set. I'm super stoked!

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Fri May 25, 2018 12:57 pm

My husband is trying for the full set
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Fri May 25, 2018 4:01 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:

Thank you!

The middle row on both the top and bottom are often the best places to look for rares. It switches off which one it will be and it's not guaranteed, but that's how I've gotten all of my rares from this set.

I tried that today and didn't get the mermaid, but I did get panda and gym rat who I really wanted. Thanks! I'm gonna wait for prices to lower and buy the mermaid if I can. I can see myself going broke in the mini game.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:38 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:

Thank you!

I tried that today and didn't get the mermaid, but I did get panda and gym rat who I really wanted. Thanks! I'm gonna wait for prices to lower and buy the mermaid if I can. I can see myself going broke in the mini game.

Mermaid is 1/72, so he will only be 1 out of every 6 cases. You did get both rares in the case you found, so at least you know there wasn't a chance you could have gotten him.
Last edited by jkcohen626 on Fri May 25, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Fri May 25, 2018 4:50 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:

I didn't want Gym Rat at first, but he is so funny!

He was one of my favorites from the get go, but the one I pulled is even more adorable than I expected. His head is tilted like he's jamming to Olivia Newton John, let's get physical! Lol

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Deadpool In chicken suit Is sooo awesome. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:49 pm

Disco Deadpool is my favorite from this set.

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Fri May 25, 2018 6:04 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:

Mermaid is 1/72, so he will only be 1 out of every 6 cases. You did get both rares in the case you found, so at least you know there wasn't a chance you could have gotten him.

Still pretty good to have got 2 rares. I'm going to wait and hopefully get mine off Evilbay when prices go down.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri May 25, 2018 8:37 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Disco Deadpool is my favorite from this set.

LOL - I've been calling him Disco Bob Ross Deadpool in my head. Agreed though, he's awesome! And the one I really wanted from this set.

Also managed today to pull scary Clown Deadpool GS exclusive. Did not want him. UGH. I think he's the only one I didn't particularly care for out of the batch!
Image ImageImage Image

funkobry

Postby funkobry » Fri May 25, 2018 8:38 pm

The panda one and the chicken one is the best!!!

Classier

Postby Classier » Fri May 25, 2018 10:19 pm

I ordered 10 from GameStop’s website. I weighed them all if it helps any of you in your searches. (In Grams, FYI)
49.52- Doctor
48.83- Chicken
58.69-Clown
62.31-Clown
48.9- Doctor
49.1- Waitress
57.51- Disco
48.7- Punk
45.4- Punk
45.7- Mermaid
Unfortunately only the Clown, Punk, and Disco Deadpools were new to me. I have 9 from Hot Topic on the way, hopefully I get something better from them, but I’m kind of doubting it.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:01 am

Classier wrote:I ordered 10 from GameStop’s website. I weighed them all if it helps any of you in your searches. (In Grams, FYI)
49.52- Doctor
48.83- Chicken
58.69-Clown
62.31-Clown
48.9- Doctor
49.1- Waitress
57.51- Disco
48.7- Punk
45.4- Punk
45.7- Mermaid
Unfortunately only the Clown, Punk, and Disco Deadpools were new to me. I have 9 from Hot Topic on the way, hopefully I get something better from them, but I’m kind of doubting it.

What are you doing with your extra mermaid?
Image Image Image Image

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Sat May 26, 2018 1:17 am

Greymom wrote:At the beginning, I told myself I didn't want the entire set (famous last words). Now that I'm seeing people's pulls, I want them all! Maybe it's the thrill of the hunt? Someone stop me!!

I loved these when i first saw them, but then I thought that I have so many set started already that I didnt want to go down that financial rabbit hole. It has been fun watching everyone else collect them though. i will admit that they are super dooper cute! Maybe i'll collect the key chains LOL

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Sat May 26, 2018 8:59 am

I have a giftcard, so I'm going to buy my first 5 or so boxes from GameStop in a bit. Hoping for the Wizrard exclusive, but I'll be happy with any of them as they are awesome!
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

rosevanngo

Postby rosevanngo » Sat May 26, 2018 9:13 am

beachball48 wrote:Not gonna lie, these look pretty hilarious.
I'm not really into Marvel, but these are great.
I wish there was a Bob Ross mini, like the Pop they unveiled.

These simply look really funny. Cool figures and worth the hunt. im not into MMs but i might be now.

rosevanngo

Postby rosevanngo » Sat May 26, 2018 9:14 am

Katers wrote:

LOL - I've been calling him Disco Bob Ross Deadpool in my head. Agreed though, he's awesome! And the one I really wanted from this set.

Also managed today to pull scary Clown Deadpool GS exclusive. Did not want him. UGH. I think he's the only one I didn't particularly care for out of the batch!

Disco Deadpool is my favorite out of all of them so far.

Classier

Postby Classier » Sat May 26, 2018 9:40 am

jkcohen626 wrote:
Classier wrote:I ordered 10 from GameStop’s website. I weighed them all if it helps any of you in your searches. (In Grams, FYI)
49.52- Doctor
48.83- Chicken
58.69-Clown
62.31-Clown
48.9- Doctor
49.1- Waitress
57.51- Disco
48.7- Punk
45.4- Punk
45.7- Mermaid

What are you doing with your extra mermaid?

I don’t know yet. Hopefully I can trade it for the Teddy Bear one.

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:32 am

Just bought 6 random boxes from GS, no weighing or anything. Didn't get the best pulls ever, but I didn't pull any dupes! Was able to get the Punk Rocker, GS Clown, Gymrat, Disco, Doctor, and Viking. Pretty happy about that.
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

beachball48

Postby beachball48 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:56 pm

Went into EBGames today; got excited to see Deadpool minis had arrived in Canada!
...until I saw that the boxes were the common case...even though their website says that they include "Exclusives."
Ugh. It was one of those moments where I just wanted to have a meltdown and let the frustration out of my system hahaha.
Maybe the exclusives will come later (says this optimistic fella) - it's happened before.
Some days you win; others you lose.

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:11 pm

These are all so hilarious. Tempted to buy some of these
Hi, I’m Tom. Michigan Based Funatic collecting since 2014

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Sat May 26, 2018 10:41 pm

Bought 5 more boxes and didn't didnt get pandapool :( Time to hit ebay I guess lol

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:10 pm

Go for it. These all look really good in person.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 26, 2018 11:20 pm

rosevanngo wrote:
Katers wrote:

Disco Deadpool is my favorite out of all of them so far.

Agreed! He's just so happy doing his dance!
Image ImageImage Image

Eman185

Postby Eman185 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:29 am

Greymom wrote:At the beginning, I told myself I didn't want the entire set (famous last words). Now that I'm seeing people's pulls, I want them all! Maybe it's the thrill of the hunt? Someone stop me!!

I’m the exact same way! lol

Marvelfanatic86

Postby Marvelfanatic86 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:20 pm

Waiting for a sale to purchase these !! I’m not a big mini fan but these are a must have !!
▪️Funko Collector circa 2014
▪️Pop Count 2000+
▪️Comic Con Enthusiast
▪️NYCC - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021,2022
▪️SDCC - 2019, 2022, 2023
▪️Fundays - 2019, 2022, 2023

Macmill22

Postby Macmill22 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:54 pm

Greymom wrote:
Macmill22 wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:Congrats on the samurai, i have tried to pull that one to no avail. I can't seem to find a fresh case of the hot topic exclusives in my area though.

I got super lucky. There was only 5 boxes left. And I pulled all 3 exclusives. Also got grim matchstick from cuphead. Same store I got the last box of IW and was Cap

Wow... you lucky duck! Congrats on the exclusives!

Thank you. I do owe a lot of my success to my buddy the store manager. He’s my good luck charm when I’m shaking away at all the boxes.
950+ pops, dorbz, minis, psh, patches, and pins.
Follow my funko life on Instagram @macmill22 :freddy1:

Macmill22

Postby Macmill22 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:55 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
wgfulton wrote:

Thank you!

Me too. Tried to trade a Viking for it, but nobody seems interested, so I'll wait until it hits $10-12 and grab one. I'm hoping Mermaid also falls below $30!

Yeah I feel like she might be it too :(
950+ pops, dorbz, minis, psh, patches, and pins.
Follow my funko life on Instagram @macmill22 :freddy1:

rosevanngo

Postby rosevanngo » Sun May 27, 2018 4:37 pm

Eman185 wrote:

I’m the exact same way! lol

We all know the feeling!

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Sun May 27, 2018 4:47 pm

Where are people finding these? I didnt see any at my gamestop/hot topic
My instagram: Sickleclaw

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:19 pm

Macmill22 wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:
wgfulton wrote:

Yeah I feel like she might be it too :(

I can't really explain it, but Grandmapool just feels like a 1/72 in a weird way.
Image Image Image Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:51 pm

I've seen them at both gamestop and Hot Topic

Classier

Postby Classier » Sun May 27, 2018 8:20 pm

MiniDeadpool wrote:Where are people finding these? I didnt see any at my gamestop/hot topic

I’ve seen them at GameStop, Hot Topic, BoxLunch, and a few comic stores around.

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Sun May 27, 2018 10:04 pm

Bought 6 more boxes at Gamestop to try my luck... not so good. Got 2 new ones (Chicken and Waitress), but 3 dupes. Was trying for at least the Cheerleader, but no luck. I have 6 boxes from Hot Topic on the way, so hopefully I'll redeem myself there with either the Knight or Samurai.

These things are awesome, but what a money pit lol

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:27 pm

Finally found my first case locally and I think quite possibly my best ever in the wild pull (just ahead of my LOTR Witch King) with the HT Samurai... Looks much cooler than I thought they would... I hope I can end just on two unless I know for sure that I can get a good one...

Return to “Blind Bags”