Deadpool mystery minis!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Stragon

Re: Deadpool mystery minis!

Postby Stragon » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:32 pm

Lakers wrote:A friend found 4 boxes of Target exclusive one with plastic wrap, went he start opening them we saw something wrong on the boxes. Either the top or bottom the glue was different. Usually Funko just use a line of hard glue to seal the box, but these ones had the whole top or bottom completly glue up. It was hard to see with the plastic wrap, so those were already open and reseal back and someway get rewrap again. So be careful people with those boxes out in the store.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to check.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Dbratteli

Postby Dbratteli » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:43 am

Got to love people who squeeze minis to see if they can feel something only to have them break them. RIP Broken Unicorn head
:freddy3:

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:45 pm

Dbratteli wrote:Got to love people who squeeze minis to see if they can feel something only to have them break them. RIP Broken Unicorn head

Specially in this one. Is a bobblehead figure, squeeze head equal loose head.

challwsu

Postby challwsu » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:45 pm

I'm down to the Hulapool.
ImageImage

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:39 pm

has anyone seen a target restock of these?

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:53 pm

I haven't

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:01 pm

RBlue30 wrote:has anyone seen a target restock of these?

Have not, still waiting on infinity war minis to restock. Exclusives typically don't restock at some retailers.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:57 pm

FredKruger wrote:

Have not, still waiting on infinity war minis to restock. Exclusives typically don't restock at some retailers.

Not on this serie. But my local Target finally get restock last week in Rick & Morty series 2 exclusive. I was in shock. :eek: But look like they have a lot of WB Looney Tunes exclusives cases, because all Target stores have it and at least 2 cases per store in the floor.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:01 pm

Lakers wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Not on this serie. But my local Target finally get restock last week in Rick & Morty series 2 exclusive. I was in shock. :eek: But look like they have a lot of WB Looney Tunes exclusives cases, because all Target stores have it and at least 2 cases per store in the floor.

Oh dang no way! The targets near me haven’t even received their first stock of rick and morty. Dang was hoping for a restock on the Deadpool minis

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:50 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
Lakers wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Oh dang no way! The targets near me haven’t even received their first stock of rick and morty. Dang was hoping for a restock on the Deadpool minis

Actually, you are correct, the WB exclusives did restock, so there is hope!!! I need a gamestip restock tho.

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:24 am

Recently went to a Target that I've never been to because it's a bit out of the way. Went up to workers with the DPCI and found that they had a case in the backroom. They said that no one had ever asked for them! Scored one of the exclusives (Hula)!

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:42 am

Greymom wrote:Recently went to a Target that I've never been to because it's a bit out of the way. Went up to workers with the DPCI and found that they had a case in the backroom. They said that no one had ever asked for them! Scored one of the exclusives (Hula)!

Great for you! Just wonder why they keep inventory inside the storage room and not on the floor?

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:44 pm

If Target keeps getting these exclusives (like they have been with almost all of the new lines, especially since TRU is no longer in the market), they should at least restock once or twice.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:12 am

Greymom wrote:Recently went to a Target that I've never been to because it's a bit out of the way. Went up to workers with the DPCI and found that they had a case in the backroom. They said that no one had ever asked for them! Scored one of the exclusives (Hula)!

Oh no way! Congrats! I’m gonna check out targets for these and hopefully the rick and morty!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:46 pm

That sucks

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:28 pm

Does anyone have an extra Wizard Deadpool Gamestop Exclusive? I have stuff to trade.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

bug86

Postby bug86 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:12 pm

FredKruger wrote:

Infinity War might not get a restock. I know around me they went on clearance a month or so ago.
Live,Laugh and Funko. :freddy3:

Hey it's Ashley.

@backgotback on twitter and @alizpt on IG.

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:15 pm

bug86 wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Infinity War might not get a restock. I know around me they went on clearance a month or so ago.

Yes, never even got an exclusive case, and on clearance. Not looking good for deadpool minis, doubtful will see a restock.

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:52 pm

Targets around me usually get one exclusive case, if any, and when they restock it's common cases. One Target near me did restock WB exclusives recently but the other two Targets never got them in the first place. Also they spread their minis out in different locations and Targets are huge. Still better than Walgreens.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:44 am

Most of my targets never got the exclusive case

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:43 pm

Oh dang. Is there a reason why they were so limited?

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:11 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Oh dang. Is there a reason why they were so limited?

Funko elected to have Target exclusives.

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:24 pm

It's interesting, but may have something to do with Marvel. IW minis were very short run, and now if no restocks happen with this then it'll be the same thing. Whereas the WB minis keep on restocking.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:08 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:

It's interesting, but may have something to do with Marvel. IW minis were very short run, and now if no restocks happen with this then it'll be the same thing. Whereas the WB minis keep on restocking.

Possible those sold a lot less, and had more overstock at other targets? Strange that series, and wwe2 are the only ones consistently in stock at target

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:08 am

FredKruger wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:

Possible those sold a lot less, and had more overstock at other targets? Strange that series, and wwe2 are the only ones consistently in stock at target

Is for two reason, first I think is not the same amount of production and that's why you see is not restock that much other then some stores. And second because the other ones like WB abd WWE not a lot of people want them and is a lot of remain in stores, so maybe they did not take a chance to order that much in Deadpool or Rick and Morty. It will be interesting to see how they will do in the next Target exclusive minis.

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:34 am

I’d argue WB are just as popular because they’ve sold out 4 times or more in various stores around me. And with the marvel ones some stores never even saw one exclusive case. We’ll never know for sure I guess
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:55 pm

Lakers wrote:
FredKruger wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:

Is for two reason, first I think is not the same amount of production and that's why you see is not restock that much other then some stores. And second because the other ones like WB abd WWE not a lot of people want them and is a lot of remain in stores, so maybe they did not take a chance to order that much in Deadpool or Rick and Morty. It will be interesting to see how they will do in the next Target exclusive minis.

Aw man that’s disappointing. I was hoping for a couple restocks because hot topic does usually 1 restock but guess not

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:43 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
Lakers wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Aw man that’s disappointing. I was hoping for a couple restocks because hot topic does usually 1 restock but guess not

Could happen but it’s not looking good. I think because there are so many more targets than there are HTs is a reason why
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

funkobry

Postby funkobry » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:26 am

If anyone has an extra Pandapool mini lmk

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:19 am

A Target near me received a second exclusive box randomly. So Im keeping faith that more boxes will be showing up in stores in the near future!
:freddy2:
What a nice boat. Do you want it back?

x56735x

Postby x56735x » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:09 am

I was only able to get 2 and wasn't even able to pick. The girl at the counter asked how many and grabbed from behind the counter. I never saw them in store again at any other target. I got a boxer at least. But yah...these have been pretty hard to get to complete the line.
ImageImage

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:04 pm

MyFriendKevin wrote:A Target near me received a second exclusive box randomly. So Im keeping faith that more boxes will be showing up in stores in the near future!

Oh nice! May I ask where you are located? Might try to hit some targets this weekend!

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:49 am

x56735x wrote:I was only able to get 2 and wasn't even able to pick. The girl at the counter asked how many and grabbed from behind the counter. I never saw them in store again at any other target. I got a boxer at least. But yah...these have been pretty hard to get to complete the line.

Wow, that's strange. Sounds like the employee had already gone thru the box. Can't think of any other reason, other than employee flipping, that they wouldn't have the box out.

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:33 am

When I first found these they were behind the counter, but it's because the employee said they weren't in the system yet. Until he checked for me and they were. They still kept them there though.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:05 am

RBlue30 wrote:
MyFriendKevin wrote:A Target near me received a second exclusive box randomly. So Im keeping faith that more boxes will be showing up in stores in the near future!

Oh nice! May I ask where you are located? Might try to hit some targets this weekend!

This was a Target in NW Chicago.
:freddy2:
What a nice boat. Do you want it back?

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:25 am

groundhog7s wrote:When I first found these they were behind the counter, but it's because the employee said they weren't in the system yet. Until he checked for me and they were. They still kept them there though.

Sound like they want to keep it for themself. Are you able to buy some or they were not for sale even they are on the system?
Last edited by Lakers on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:06 am

MyFriendKevin wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

This was a Target in NW Chicago.

Oh dang a bit far. I checked a couple targets today and unfortunately didn’t find any. 1 employee did say to check back tomorrow so hopefully they’ll surprise me!

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:57 am

Lakers wrote:
groundhog7s wrote:When I first found these they were behind the counter, but it's because the employee said they weren't in the system yet. Until he checked for me and they were. They still kept them there though.

Sound like they qant to keep it for themself. Are you able to buy some or they were not for sale even they are on the system?

I was able to buy some, but the employee picked them out for me.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:12 pm

groundhog7s wrote:
Lakers wrote:

Sound like they qant to keep it for themself. Are you able to buy some or they were not for sale even they are on the system?

They have done that to me, limit purchase to one or two that is. But I had em bring the whole box out and scaled on the spot. Still got a 1/6, but was the principle.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:54 am

FredKruger wrote:
groundhog7s wrote:
Lakers wrote:Sound like they qant to keep it for themself. Are you able to buy some or they were not for sale even they are on the system?

They have done that to me, limit purchase to one or two that is. But I had em bring the whole box out and scaled on the spot. Still got a 1/6, but was the principle.

At least on my area we don't have that problem. But is only a few have them and no restoke. That is a sad problem specially with a figure that is very high demand.

Return to “Blind Bags”